Smith & Smith Kitchens

Smith & Smith Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smith & Smith Kitchens

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Virginia
VirginiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well done and Thank you!

I want to thank all the team at Smith and Smith kitchens. The friendliness, professionalism and organisation of the team was impeccable. Sue was amazing in re-designing and old and tired kitchen for me. Her support and help was second to none. It has exceeded my expectations. It is beautiful, practical and stylish. The workmen were on time everytime and the jobs proceeded with such ease. Great team work all. Thank you so much.

Mission Accomplished

Anonymous
Anonymous

Our new kitchen has surpassed our expectations. Sue came up with an attractive, super functional design. She was extremely patient and attentive. All the tradesmen were a pleasure to work with. Thank you. MC

Review collected in partnership with Smith & Smith Kitchens

Very happy with the end result

We are very happy with the design and quality of our new kitchen. Sue did an amazing job on the challenging design and the tradespeople were highly professional.
There is nothing we would change!
Andrew and Sue
Mount Eliza

Job Satisfaction

Cheryl
CherylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

The service we received from Smith and Smith was excellent, from the beginning with our designer Laurie, the trades and after installation service from Sarah. The trades were top notch and so friendly and our kitchen quality is spot on. The plumber Jason was excellent, the electrician was so helpful and the tiler had such an eye for detail, I could not be more impressed. Smith and Smith replaced or repaired any minor defects and in fact one whole panel I was not happy with. I could not be happier with my kitchen or the service and quality I received. Thank you Smith and Smith, I am one very happy customer!

Danielle
DanielleVictoria

Prompt quality kitchens

We were impressed with our experience with Smith & Smith when renovating our kitchen. The professionalism from the Kitchen designer Laurie Calleja through to the quality of the trades was reassuring.

Neil B
Neil BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just as I envisaged

Thank you Smith & Smith for my new kitchen. The whole process from initial 'competitive' quote to installation was excellent. I appreciated the detailed contracts and design , the quality advise, proper and timely communications , quality cabinetry and installation. I can confidently recommend Smith & Smith as a kitchen company who cares about their customer service and a final quality product.
Needless to say I am very happy with my beautiful kitchen.......just as I envisaged.
Thanks S & S
Neil

Beautiful kitchen renovation

Melissa Bryant
Melissa BryantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than I imagined!

Smith & Smith kitchens have been exceptional! Laly, our designer, was so lovely to work with and helped to bring our ideas to life with ease and professionalism. Laly’s suggestions were spot on! Our kitchen far exceeds our expectations!

Perfect affordable fabulous

From the onset, what professionals! From elegant design, affordable pricing, superb cabinet making, stress free installation, easy ongoing contact and query handling, WOW, thank you for delivering my dream kitchen!

trudie k.
trudie k.

Our dream kitchen

Right from the beginning Beth helped us design our kitchen by listening to our needs and offering advice on how to achieve our dream kitchen . The paperwork was seamless and every single tradesman that came was on time , efficient and it was evident that they all felt a sense of duty towards the company . Thank you Beth, Randall, Phil,Jay, Don, Andrew and Dave . We are both over the moon with your professional workmanship . The after service was also very prompt. We would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone wanting a quality kitchen .
Trudie and Leonie

Jenny S
Jenny SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top service, design, quality and communication

Smith and Smith Kitchens were a pleasure to work with . Laurie came up with the perfect design to fit in the space of our old kitchen but with heaps more storage and better function. The finished product is superb with beautifully gliding , self close drawers and cupboards. All the cabinetry is top quality and the staff and tradies were very professional. Highly recommend.

MelbourneBites
MelbourneBitesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New kitchen

Smith and smith were fantastic to work with on such a big project. The designer was able to come up with a simple and workable layout that met our needs with ease (others spent longer coming up with layouts that just didn't meet our brief). The install was rescheduled 3 or 4 times due to lockdown. And each time smith and smith were understanding of our needs, working within the rules and ever so calm. Having shopped around to ensure we engaged a suitable company, we are now so thankful we had smith & smith to manage our kitchen design, manufacture and install.

Angry
Angry

Poor after sales service

My kitchen was installed some years ago and overall, I'm happy with the quality. BUT, after sales service to attend to some minor problems was non-existent! Despite numerous calls the service department simply could not be bothered contacting me. I would hesitate to recommend them in future. Mr Smith - you need to greatly improve in this area as this has left a very bad taste in the mouth of a formerly-happy customer.

John and Sue
John and SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy again

This is our second Smith and Smith kitchen and we found them to be efficient, helpful and friendly again.
Sue our designer gave us some really good ideas and the final product was really great.
Thanks again to the Smith and Smith Team.