• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
Kylie

KylieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stunning.

We are so in love with our new kitchen, tv area and office cabinetry. From the design process with Lynette through to the installation with Phill we cannot fault the process or team, nothing was too difficult. We would highly recommend Smith and Smith.

Michael012

Michael012Melbourne

Very satisfied customer

We had Smith & Smith replace our old kitchen, pantry and laundry in mid 2017. Sue Bracy was very patient and produced a professional design which met all our requirements. Regular visits to the Smith & Smith display centre helped our decision making. The project was completed to a high standard and was delivered on time and within budget. All tradies on the job were friendly, competent and considerate. They often helped each other which was good to see. A few minor post installation issues were quickly and happily rectified. We were very pleased with the end result at the time but even more so three years on. A very satisfied customer!

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An excellent experience

Kamala

KamalaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow What a transformation? Super Happy

Love my new kitchen and study area. Bec is amazing and has designed a perfect layout which included an island that I have always wanted. All the tradies were fantastic, would definitely recommend Smith and Smith.

A.Nicholas

A.NicholasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than we imagined !

When we first looked at samples of bench tops, laminates etc, it was hard to imagine what the end product would look like. Not now. We have a superb kitchen. It was expertly and diligently designed by Sue Bracy and installed by the talented Caleb Staaf.
A small negative has to be post installation. This was a little messy, in terms of getting people back in to finish off small jobs.

Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another happy customer

This is my second experience with Smith & Smith Kitchens and, with both renovations, I have been happy with the results. Sue did a great job in designing the latest kitchen and, what's more, she went "above and beyond" when she offered to help with the selection and layout of the wall tiles. Her help and advice were appreciated. Completion took a little longer than expected but Smith & Smith were good at following up on a few things that needed to be done. I was happy with the tradesmen whom Smith & Smith contracted to carry out their various jobs. The office staff provided good customer service. I appreciated them listening to and following up on my questions and requests.

Wonderful experience

We had a new kitchen installed 7 weeks ago, Smith and Smith made the whole experience very easy from the initial design by Deborah to the installation, all the tradies were of a high standard and alleviated any anxieties we had, the end result was amazing, we would highly recommend Smith and Smith for a new kitchen.

Gavin

GavinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional company

After having approached numerous companies for a kitchen quote, only Smith & Smith would provide detailed specifications prior to signing a contract. No one should sign a contract without detailed specifications. The kitchen design was terrific & blended in nicely with the rest of our home. The work performed was of a very high standard, and every staff member we interacted with was extremely friendly, highly skilled and helpful. The project was delivered on time, and within budget. The follow up service has been excellent. I would highly recommend Smith & Smith for your kitchen renovation.

Grommet

GrommetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent design from Smith and Smith

My kitchen was designed by Claudine Northey of Smith and Smith Melbourne. The finished result is brilliant. Claudine took some time to get the best result. The variety of doors, cupboards, drawers and more is very useful. I picked a corner unit with an innovative design.

Margy

MargyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would highly recommend

From entrance hall, butlers room and power room, the whole experience was smooth going. The designs are fabulous. Contractor were all very professional, would recommend Smith & Smith. All my friends love it too!

GlendaW

GlendaWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful new kitchen

I have just had a new kitchen installed by Smith and Smith, it is beautiful, very smart and modern. I can't speak highly enough about the contractors with their attention to detail and pride in their work. I
certainly recommend Smith and Smith for your new kitchen

Have confidence in this company

I shouldn't have waited so long. The transformation from dark (wood), cramped corner to bright, light area with a sense of space and ease is really great. I couldn't have believed it possible. Thanks to Smith and Smith for your efforts, particularly for fixing a small matter in the midst of a heavy workload.

Alex Dobes

Alex DobesMelbourne

Great craftsmanship and quality, hopeless project management

Aaron L.Smith & Smith Kitchens

Wow our New Kitchen is everything we asked for and better....!

Review collected in partnership with Smith & Smith Kitchens

A wonderful transformation - it's the best

Thank You to Sue Bracy and Smith & Smith for the outstanding execution of our new kitchen. There was certain honesty in Sue's attitude that made us feel that if SHE designed something for us, it would be more than good, it would be excellent. It turned out to be a masterpiece of design. She gave us myriad choices and we ended up with a beautiful, functional new kitchen with the very best workmanship of product.

So congratulations to everyone involved.

Bruce

Bruce

Quality, value and service all integrated.

Wyld Style

Wyld StyleMelbourne

Quality cabinet makers

My wife & I bought our house with the smith & smith kitchen cabinetry already there so we had nothing to do with the design or installation process but I CAN vouch for longevity, quality and finish.

Absolutely outstanding and they will be one of the first I call now that I have moved and will be looking to update kitchen. Might be more expensive but sometimes you pay for quality.

Only the best at Smith and Smith

I can't recommend Smith and Smith enough. From my initial sit down with Joe I knew these guys had experience. He helped me through the design process and came to see us multiple times to adjust and change little things before we started and I felt very secure knowing he was definitely an expert. Everyone was amazing from the cabinet delivery guys all the way down to the plasterer Pauly, installer Phil, Dan the plumber and Daniel the electrician. Everyone came in on time, explained everything clearly, did a clean, neat, great job and were friendly along the way.
A big thanks to Joanne in the office for all her help and ongoing communication. My kitchen not only looks amazing but its of the highest quality. Very very happy!

Beautifully designed and completed

We recently had a kitchen designed by the lovely Laly. She made it so easy and had a very clear understanding of our needs and wants. Creating a space that is not only beautiful, but makes great use of every inch of the kitchen. The quality of the cabinetry exceeded my expectations! All trades did top quality work and were a pleasure to deal with. We now have our dream kitchen and look forward to enjoying it for years to come. A little improvement in communication regarding when works would be done is my recommendation. Otherwise flawless

Dave

DaveRowville

High quality kitchen & professional service