Verifiedsmithandsmith.com.au

Rates and Fees

Maura G.
Maura G.

Smith & Smith

Smith & Smith installed our kitchen and laundry in a vey organised, professional manner. From our initial consultation with Beth our designer, to the installation, our experience was fantastic. Everyone was a delight to work with and nothing was too much trouble. The craftsmanship and quality of our kitchen is top class. Thank you to everyone at Smith & Smith.
Anne H
Anne H

Fabulous new kitchen

What a great team! I want to thank everyone at Smith and Smith kitchens. The friendliness, professionalism and organisation of the team was amazing. Beth was fabulous from design to finish, her support and help was second to none. It has exceeded my expectations. It is beautiful, practical and stylish. The workmen were on time everytime and the jobs proceeded with such ease. Great team work all. Thank you so much.
Cathryn
CathrynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A seamless process and wonderful result

We are so pleased with how our kitchen turned out. It is such a pleasure to work in. We were very impressed with everyone from Smith&Smith, from the first sales person we saw, to the kitchen designer and all the individual trades. Everyone was a delight to work with and nothing was too much trouble. One of the small details we were impressed with was that we paid the trades directly so we knew that Smith&Smith were not adding their margin on. Would highly recommend.
Caterina S.
Caterina S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

We love our kitchen!

Kitchen designer Laly was fantastic to work with, the design process was fun & the final product beautiful. She used very clever designs to maximise space.
The Smith & Smith team were also good to deal with and particular thanks to Randall for his attention to detail & quality work.
I would definitely recommend Smith & Smith.
NicK
NicK

Overall worth it

Smith & Smith kitchen designer Laly Renehan designed us a beautiful kitchen. It is elegant, functional and spacious. The materials and parts and the workmanship are top quality. However, dealing and communication with Smith & Smith, particularly around installation and coordination with tradesmen leaves a lot to be desired. The responsibility was left on me to keep things moving. It is an area that definitely needs improvement. Show reply
Merissa S.
Merissa S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SAM
SAMWARRANDYTE2 posts

mick c
mick cGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great quality and follow up service

We had this company install a new kitchen back 2019 there design and quality were second to none ,a faulty bracket on the top of slide out pantry broke in 2023(which they said has not happened before)
The office and the installers were friendly,professional and efficient and fixed the problem swiftly .
Carol K
Carol KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A quality kitchen, professionally installed

I cannot sing the praises of Smith and Smith Kitchens highly enough! Our consultant Sue designed a fabulous and quality kitchen to suit our small space and when there was an unexpected issue with installation (as can happen), the team dealt with it in a timely and professional manner.
B Jones
B Jones3 posts

Very satisfied with my kitchen

Everyone who comes to my house now compliments my kitchen. I really enjoyed the design with S&S’ designer Laly and the result is unique while still practical. The only letdown was S&S’ project manager who wasn’t very responsive and pleasant to deal with. Other trades were great as well as S&S’ contractors. Overall I am very happy with the product as well as the process.
Rates and Fees
Dianne
DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

The back up service I received today was superb. Thanks Athena and Randall.

Athena in customer service dealt with my pantry door problem quickly and efficiently and Randall had fixed it within the hour due to a cancellation. What more can you ask?

Smith & Smith have been a pleasure to deal with at every stage. My new kitchen , which was installed three years ago, looks great.

Renee P.
Renee P.

Ed K.
Ed K.

Thank you so much for our wonderful kitchen - Ed and Vicki

We are so very happy with the completion of our kitchen..
Our designer Sue Bracy, very much captured the right design for our kitchen and our home.
Thank you Sue for your support and patience.
The trades were very professional and we are very grateful for the wonderful work they completed.
We would highly recommend Sue and Smith and Smith for a new kitchen.
Thank you….
Ed and Vicki
K C.
K C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kitchen transformed!

Sue has transformed our nightmare of a tired, unworkable mid 80s kitchen into one of contemporary finish and design. The layout flows and now we remember what its like to actually enjoy cooking! The new kitchen remains sympathetic to the interior design of the rest of our home, which was important to us. Working with Sue gave us confidence and the high quality product from Smith and Smith Kitchens exceeded our expectations and represented what we considered very good value for money.
Virginia
VirginiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well done and Thank you!

I want to thank all the team at Smith and Smith kitchens. The friendliness, professionalism and organisation of the team was impeccable. Sue was amazing in re-designing and old and tired kitchen for me. Her support and help was second to none. It has exceeded my expectations. It is beautiful, practical and stylish. The workmen were on time everytime and the jobs proceeded with such ease. Great team work all. Thank you so much.