Smoke Alarm Solutions

Smoke Alarm Solutions

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RonDarling Downs, QLD

Hopeless

Car

CarFar North Queensland, QLD

Endless false alarms

They recently updated my system due to QLD regulations. Since then the have had to replace the whole system and a couple of visits to replace single items. Sine the update I have had numerous false alarms. The product they used is a PSA lifesaver LIF5800. I have heard these items don't like humidity. As I live in the tropics the product is not fit for purpose. So why do they install them? Because they are cheaper than the alternatives.

Annoying

ERHK

ERHKVIC

This Firm is Dangerous

Worse phone service than Centrelink

They have a really bad phone service. How does anyone run a company successfully with so many bad reviews? They also left my door unlocked last time they visited my house.

FNQuser

FNQuserFar North Queensland, QLD

Poor quality products

I don't know how a company like this survives... false alarms in the early hours two days after replacing the previous batch of faulty units... long waits on hold trying to notify them....

October 15th 2019 Update: Really.... this has become an industry

As a tenant, we have no choice but to let these guys into our house. Multiple visits to replace faulty alarms that go off in the middle of the night. They all end up in the cupboard... don't know how they survive?

I'm very sleepy

Worst Smoke alarm company

Came early from work for 3-5pm scheduled appointment and nobody showed up. When I call them at 4.50pm phone instructor without any apologies asked me to reschedule for 8.30-10.30am as the technicians car had a breakdown. Rude as hell.most disgusting and cheap service ever

Greg C

Greg CBrisbane

They didn't have the correct number of alarms in the house after I got inspected and failed

Renovated my house and employed Smoke Alarm Solutions to have the house to the legal standard and annual inspections carried out before I had a final inspection by a building inspection certifier to pass off everything has been renovated legally. Yes you guessed it. Failed, due to the incorrect number of smoke alarms in the property. Paid this alarm company over three years to have this sorted out. Going to another company to have it fixed.

Bad business and lies

Had an appointment between 8:30 and 9:30. Rang at 9:30 head office we're going to call the tech to see where he was on the road. Never heard back rang again 1 1/2 hours later to find out that his car had been stolen over the weekend and you didn't have the proper equipment so we might have to reschedule. what!

SHOCKING - BROKE GOOD WORKING ALARMS

Marcus

MarcusMackay

A Sham - DO NOT USE

Rude unprofessional technicians. Cheap components that are not to OEM specifications, and when I offered to supply my own, three subsequent technicians over four years have verbally abuse me and threaten me that they will have me sued under law quoting the QLD Smoke Alarm Act.

Not Reliable Overcharge takes 20 minutes to get an answer

I have been double charged for ANNUAL FEES AND THEN CHARGED AGAIN FOR REPLACEMENT
I am on the phone now for another 10 minutes so far and they have no idea what is going on.

Rodney

RodneyBrisbane

Lucky to be alive

We had a fire in our home and our smoke alarms did not go off. Smoke alarm solutions were meant to of checked these alarms the day before but looks they did not do it properly.

We are having to sue smoke alarm solutions as they did not carry out proper safety checks on out alarms for which we paid them to do so.
This could of been a deadly situation but luckily no one was injured from the fire.

Please beware of smoke alarm solutions as it could cost you or someone else's life.

Rodney

RodneyBrisbane

2 star rating says it all

They are just just scum. Had one of there employees try to hit on my daughter when he was testing alarms. Spoke to the management there but they where so rude and did not care. Never use Smoke Alarm Solutions

Keep clear of this company

Mandz

MandzBrisbane

Great Service

Had Alan come to our rental today. He was an absolute gentleman and made my elderly mother in law feel at ease. Her words - he was old school. Great communication from both technician and the office. Thank you Smoke Alarm Solutions - keep up the great work.

No communication

Scheduled a second appointment today, and technician was meant to come out within the hour time frame. Says he knocked on the door, and i did not answer - but why would they not call, especially when 2 cars are at the property.
Now i have to wait another day within a 4hr schedule! Not happy half my day will now be wasted.

Peter

Peter

Battery replacement

CaroS

CaroSBrisbane

Technician really nice

Had a visit today at the house we are renting and I am pleased to say the technician was really nice and professional. Having used Smoke Alarm Solutions in the past for my own properties, and having reason to complain, I was reluctant to have this company visit. However, I had no issues and was pleased with the service.