Smoke Alarms Australia

Smoke Alarms Australia

1.6

Dont bother calling

I have a beeping electrical smoke alarm and real estate agent have ask for me to give them a call , ive been calling them for 1 hr and no one answered. After every 5mins on hold the call just drop. All numbers i called but nobody did answer

Kath

KathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really cheap alarms

An alarm that was installed 4 years ago has become faulty already! SAA are saying that a service fee of $99 needs to be paid to replace the alarm even though its within 10 warranty! Cannot get through to anyone on the phone and replies to emails take weeks! Definitely wouldn't recommend

SoniaT

SoniaT

Dodgy alarms / poor customer service

Service offered to me by the Smoke Alarms Australia

I am living in Moonee Ponds.I was so concerned earlier about the safety due to this current pandemic situation. But he cleared all my doubts. 5/5 from me. Fantastic job.

Jeff

Jeff

What a pointless company

Never can keep an appointment.. misses appointments when there booked and don't show up . Do not use these time wasters ! Looked like the so-called technion was stoned off his head !

Are you for Real

Are you for RealMid North Coast, NSW

Poor Hygiene and Social distancing practices - Risk.

HMC

HMCSydney, NSW

TERRIBLE SERVICE! Would never recommend or use again.

Didn't show up to appointment. When you try and call they keep you on hold and then the line goes dead, presumably so they don't have to speak with you. When you write a note of complaint there is no sense of apology or concern. In fact, there's no response. Not sure what the customer service process is, but ignoring an unhappy customers seems to be a key component.

Sylvester Wijaya

Sylvester WijayaSydney, NSW

ABSOLUTE HORRIBLE

Comes to test the alarm and triggers it badly for the rest of the day. 5:30am in the morning causing a nuisance to everyone - pathetic workers take ages for worker to return. Absolutely not happy with this service whatsoever. Inexperience and stupidity has caused this

5star

5starSouth East Queensland, QLD

Emergency service was great

I returned home from work at 2pm yesterday to 5 linked RF smoke alarms going off for no reason. After hushing them, they continued to go off every 10 mins. As you can imagine it was totrure listening to them go off. I contacted Smoke alarms australia at 3pm. They had a technician out by 5pm who was outstanding. Apologies I didnt get his name. Instead of servicing and checking what was causing the fault he simply said, "Ill replace the lot that way you know your right." He stayed until nearly 7pm getting them all up and running and nothing was too much trouble. I was concerned after reading the reviews on here about using them but have complete confidence in the service they provide after recieving it first hand.

JR000

JR000Sydney

Bullies and threatened to access my property without consent

Constant harassing messages, but will not return calls when you try to call back. They have threatened to access my home without consent and issued a notice to me that has no legal basis, but suggests it does.

Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I could give minus stars!

Have had these guys out 3 times over the past 2 years. They ALWAYS reschedule, cancel without letting you know or just don't show up! The technicians themselves are nice and even them do t like the company and the way they work. Terrible terrible customer service. Do not use these guys!!

Bokkerless

BokkerlessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Technicians are nice but........

I wish I could give this company 0 stars only getting one cause of the nice technicians people harass you daily they are over persistent and will arrange times and will work against you and not with you the technicians are usually nice but the administration side of the things are rude pushy and disgusting

Lizzy P.

Lizzy P.

If I could rate it less than one star I would

Been booked in on four different occasions to get my smoke alarms serviced. On all four occasions they are yet to turn up. Cancelled twice and simply not shown up the other two times. I moved into my new house over two months ago and am still waiting for them to be done. If my house burns down, I wonder who is liable for the smoke alarms?? Smoke Alarms Australia is an absolute joke.

Bit fishy

Calls/texts on the premise that your agent asked them to contact you.....had agents name, company and my number somehow. My agent knew nothing about it. Absolute scam. If this mob contact you, please Speak to your agent first before unwittingly letting these people into your house.

Kevin

KevinKingston 2604, ACT

Poor service, terrible company

A smoke alarm test was organised with Smoke Alarms Australia by my real estate agent. Securing a date for them to arrive was a hassle since they always send requests by SMS at the very end of a day for a meeting for the following day or the day after that. After responding, I didn't hear back from them for more than a month. Then they cancelled and failed to show up for two appointments. When they did finally arrive they only partially replaced the alarm and did not return to complete the process until a month later.

This company has terrible communication with its customers and is completely unreliable in doing what it's supposed to do.

Josh

JoshSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely incompetent

Harassed my via calls and txt
Then turned up un announced and replaced 0ne battery out of 4

Now only 1 week after are calling me again to make an appointment loke they have never been to my house.

For god sake i have tue battery and photos of the mess the worker left on my floor.

Bloody hopelessness at its best

L.A

L.APerth, WA

So unprofessional

I am a tenant and have only one smoke alarm in my house. It has not been working for 4 months now. Agent finally contacted smoke alarms australia to set up an appointment. Was first contacted by them 3 weeks ago and after 5 phone calls still have not managed to set up a time to have the alarm replaced. I have given them a number of days that I am available but always get told their technician is not in my area and they will need to call me back. Useless company.

Charlie

CharlieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Left message and call back request twice, no respond

After long wait I left a call back request, but none was received after a few days. Then I left a message for call back, none also was forthcoming. Finally I have to wait on the line until I get someone on the other end. There is no point trigger the call back and leaving message options as no one will respond... Just have to wait on hand free until someone pick up the phone on the other end. Indian service/
answering centre.

lad

ladSydney, NSW

Incompetent, rude and misinformative

Incompetent service

Do not use this company. Service person arrived, changed smoke alarm batteries - said they may beep for up to an hour and left a 1300 number to call if they kept beeping. After 2 hours they were still beeping - called the 1300 line a number of times - was left on hold for 15 mins and then finally cut off. Have changed smoke alarms myself and never had this beeping issue. Called my own electrician and he said to check that batteries had been installed properly - sure enough, they had been installed incorrectly with polarities swapped around.