Smoke Alarms Australia

Smoke Alarms Australia

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lizzy P.

Lizzy P.

If I could rate it less than one star I would

Been booked in on four different occasions to get my smoke alarms serviced. On all four occasions they are yet to turn up. Cancelled twice and simply not shown up the other two times. I moved into my new house over two months ago and am still waiting for them to be done. If my house burns down, I wonder who is liable for the smoke alarms?? Smoke Alarms Australia is an absolute joke.

Bit fishy

Calls/texts on the premise that your agent asked them to contact you.....had agents name, company and my number somehow. My agent knew nothing about it. Absolute scam. If this mob contact you, please Speak to your agent first before unwittingly letting these people into your house.

Kevin

KevinKingston 2604, ACT

Poor service, terrible company

A smoke alarm test was organised with Smoke Alarms Australia by my real estate agent. Securing a date for them to arrive was a hassle since they always send requests by SMS at the very end of a day for a meeting for the following day or the day after that. After responding, I didn't hear back from them for more than a month. Then they cancelled and failed to show up for two appointments. When they did finally arrive they only partially replaced the alarm and did not return to complete the process until a month later.

This company has terrible communication with its customers and is completely unreliable in doing what it's supposed to do.

Josh

JoshSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely incompetent

Harassed my via calls and txt
Then turned up un announced and replaced 0ne battery out of 4

Now only 1 week after are calling me again to make an appointment loke they have never been to my house.

For god sake i have tue battery and photos of the mess the worker left on my floor.

Bloody hopelessness at its best

L.A

L.APerth, WA

So unprofessional

I am a tenant and have only one smoke alarm in my house. It has not been working for 4 months now. Agent finally contacted smoke alarms australia to set up an appointment. Was first contacted by them 3 weeks ago and after 5 phone calls still have not managed to set up a time to have the alarm replaced. I have given them a number of days that I am available but always get told their technician is not in my area and they will need to call me back. Useless company.

Charlie

CharlieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Left message and call back request twice, no respond

After long wait I left a call back request, but none was received after a few days. Then I left a message for call back, none also was forthcoming. Finally I have to wait on the line until I get someone on the other end. There is no point trigger the call back and leaving message options as no one will respond... Just have to wait on hand free until someone pick up the phone on the other end. Indian service/
answering centre.

lad

ladSydney, NSW

Incompetent, rude and misinformative

Incompetent service

Do not use this company. Service person arrived, changed smoke alarm batteries - said they may beep for up to an hour and left a 1300 number to call if they kept beeping. After 2 hours they were still beeping - called the 1300 line a number of times - was left on hold for 15 mins and then finally cut off. Have changed smoke alarms myself and never had this beeping issue. Called my own electrician and he said to check that batteries had been installed properly - sure enough, they had been installed incorrectly with polarities swapped around.

Smoke Alarms Australia - Most Unprofessional Company

Simply and Easy

As I am a manager of a large building - its much easier to use Smoke Alarms Australia, they look after everything. Its a simple and easy process.

More like Joke Alarms Australia

Told the boss I'd be late to work as the technician was supposed to come at 7.30. At 8.30 I called the company and when they finally answered the phone they put me on hold while they tried to get in touch with the technician. He didn't answer his mobile so now what? They can come come to do their check at a time suitable for me. If they don't like it tough.

Fred S

Fred SSydney

Good service

My landlord uses these guys to do an annual service on my apartment alarms. They come on time, do the job fast and are tidy. Lots of whinging reviews here but I found them to be excellent.

Worst company to deal with!

As a tenant, this company is IMPOSSIBLE to deal with. Firstly they spam me via calls and text messages to setup appointments (via the agent too!), then don't show up! I called to reschedule, and then they come on the wrong day (when I'm at work). I reset the appointment for the following week at 8am. They called 2 days later asking to change it to 8.25am.
Just got a text message @ 6.30pm the day before wanting to move it to 8.35?? Just come here when it's been agreed. That's what your company is supposed to do. Such an annoyance for someone who works full time.

They create unnecessary jobs just to be paid

This has to be the most annoying company! They insist my smoke alarms need to move a few centimetres which they do not! You can hear them perfectly from every room in the house. They insist that my rental agency is insisting on the third check within one year, however, my property agency insists that it is smoke alarms Australia insisting they need to view the property. They are not flexible with viewing times. I think they just create jobs so the landlord pays... I really do not like this FIRM!

Teenwolf1