3.4

• Rates and Fees

Dora

DoraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cancellation policy is like a money pit

My partner and I cancelled out memberships on August 3rd as we were moving away due to money problem, and was informed the Sap final payments would be on the 17th and 31st.

We had to pay extra $12.18 on the 17th without ANY explanation. And we ended up paying in total of $154.78 since August 3rd to August 31st for the service we COULD not use. Also they were still charging money for the first few weeks of Covid lock down...

It's terrible.

Stefanie N.Snap Fitness Australia

Hi Dora, thank you for your feedback and we would like to look into this further with you. Could you please email Laura at lappleyard@liftbrands.com with your feedback and club. Thank you Stef

Pump up the fit balls in all gyms

None of the fit balls are pumped up, I am a paying member, I use them for injury’s and that was the same at two different snap gyms not exceptable lift your game for the use of everything in the gym for everyone

Stefanie N.Snap Fitness Australia

Hi Greg, can you please email memberservice@snapfitness.com.au and advise what club(s) so we can provide feedback to rectify. Thank you

leanne

leannebrisbane

Payment problem

Like many other readers snap make it difficult to cancel membership. Payments seem to keep going. They say 1 month notice to cancel but are charging past agreed cancellation date. Thought illegal too charge for a service or product they won't be supplying. Also threats to get collectors to get payments if I don't . Disgusted by their behaviour . Will be doing my best to warn people about this gym and be aware of a contract that leaves costumers vulnerable.

Find out how Snap Fitness QLD compares to other Gyms

Beware of cancellation policy!

Snap Fitness' cancellation policy can be extremely deceitful and will charge you for extra billing cycles even if there are only 2 days left in your cancellation period. Their billing cycle is 14 days but their cancellation period is 30 days, so you end up paying for 3 billing cycles but only having access to the facilities for 30/42 days that you are forced to pay for. Absolutely no regard for customers, even during abnormal events such as COVID-19. The facilities are also often cramped and poorly organised/set up.

Stefanie N.Snap Fitness Australia

Hi Caitie, thanks for your feedback. Could you please email memberservice@snapfitness.com.au with your full details and club name so we can look into this for you. Thank you

manpreet

manpreetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

I Did lost 20kg in 2018 but gained again same amount after delivery now i just started again and results start coming, love the motivation environment. Specially thanks for 24/7

Gold Coaster

Gold CoasterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware when cancelling account

BEWARE of cancellation policy ... they charge extra and blame third party people that run payments and blame the payment cycle to grab more money from you. They don't seem to care about any clients who wish to cancel.

Stefanie N.Snap Fitness Australia

Hi Ted, can you please email memberservice@snapfitness.com.au your details and club details so we can look into this for you. Thank you

Phero J.

Phero J.South East Queensland, QLD

Decent gym, but overcharging for membership cancellation

I no longer require the gym, yet I was charged automatically once the covid restrictions started lifting, and was told I would be charged again once it's over. I DO NOT NEED IT ANYMORE BECAUSE I HAVE ACCESS TO A FREE GYM NOW. Yet, their silly policy of trying to extract every last cent has ruined my initial good impressions of the gym. I absolutely hate predatory and money grubbing behavior like this.

Stefanie N.Snap Fitness Australia

Hi Phero, thanks for your feedback. If you could please email snicholson@liftbrands.com your full details and club name we can look into your cancellation enquiry.

Shane

Shane

Common sense is in short supply

Trish

TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely filthy disgusting dirty

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Equipment & TV's

The treadmills at Buderim need replacing. Up to 4 months ago you could watch tv shows like Channell 7 & 9 etc Now nothing. Even the tv's on the wall give you nothing except for some kid on a skate board or bike. Every morning at 5.30 am the same kid falls off his bike. Nothing changes. Once you could watch something on the screens to past the time away but now 20 mins is a long 20 mins.

Elvis M.

Elvis M.South East Queensland, QLD

equipment

Hi cable raw machine at Sunnybank has been out of order for 4 weeks now and that,s the only one they have.Its beyond joke.Every 6 months they sand you email prices going up due to new equipment upgrade and maintenance.But yet you 1 day late with payments they lock you out and charge you with extra $7.70 late fee.Been there for a year,not a single new machine,not a single upgrade,just move few things around.

Amazing club!

Snap Fitness have some amazing clubs! Lot's of them are very modern and have made major improvements to equipment and services! If you haven't been to a Snap Fitness before, go and check it out! I love it!

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing club!!

Snap Fitness Loganholme has to be the best club I have ever trained at :)
Awesome equipment, friendly staff and always so clean!
The club looks so good after their renovation!
Thanks Snap Fitness

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best gyms!

Best gyms, really focused on their members and community. Love how all of the clubs are clean and tidy. Always an amazing atmosphere in Snap gyms! I've been a Snap Fitness member for nearly 6 years and never one thought about going to another gym.

Convenient, Friendly and affordable

Always greeted with a smile when coming in to train, nice equipment, fresh clean gyms! Also at an affordable rate to not be locked in to a contract. 30 day notice period is standard for ANY gym - what is the issue??

Loretta G.

Loretta G.South East Queensland, QLD

Love Snap Fitness

I have been a member of Snap Fitness Morayfield for years and I absolutely love it! I have made so many friends and have hit all my fitness goals! I feel healthy and happy, Snap has really changed my life. I would highly recommend Snap Fitness the staff are very welcoming and the equipment is awesome!

Great vibe & equipment

The Townsville CBD is so nice! The equipment is amazing and I love the variety of new functional stuff.
Staff are also really lovely and welcoming. Thank you so much!

Best gym all round!

I've tried out a few gyms in my area and no gym compares. The staff and members are friendly, it's conveniently located at my local shopping centre and it's one of the most affordable gyms out there. Highly recommend this gym. It won't disappoint!

Best gym I've ever used!

State of the art training centre in Townsville. Really well set up and conveniently set out. I would recommend this club to everyone in the region who is looking at a training option.

Tegan

TeganCentral Queensland, QLD

Snap Fitness Mackay

Love the vibe coming into my local Snap Fitness
Staff and members are amazing, Always clean and tidy, great selection of equipment.
The classes and timetables are flexible to my needs and I can even grab a sauna after my session

See all Snap Fitness Australia reviews