Snap Fitness QLD

Snap Fitness QLD

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Feedback

We are super happy with our experience at snap fitness. We have used multiple snap clubs and all have been premium clean facilities. Great prices and the staff are well trained.

S. Y.

S. Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Love the staff!

I am a newby at the gym and the staff at Holland Park Snap have been amazing! Love the atmosphere and have got loads on info from the workshops held in the club. I haven't tried PT yet, but the small groups class instructor Gwen is a cracker! Thanks guys! Loving' it.

Johan

JohanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Home away from home

I love training at Snap Fitness Members and staff are friendly and there are a great range of equipment! They have some great group classes and its so awesome that they are all included with your membership at no extra cost!

Blake Jackson

Blake JacksonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Premium Facility + Amazing Vibe!

Love the vibe at Snap Fitness Clubs, they are all so welcoming! Members and staff are friendly and there are a great range of equipment! They have some great group classes and its so awesome that they are all included with your membership at no extra cost!

Great Facility

I love training at snap, 24 /7 access makes it really easy to fit around my busy lifestyle, and I love the fact that i can train at any club anywhere in the world. I've used them all around australia, and when I travel to Europe too! The facilities have everything you need for a great workout and the staff are always super friendly and helpful!

Sam W

Sam WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect gyms, amazing service.

I love the fact your not another number at snap - you are a valued member. The community these clubs create is incredibly motivating and the flexibility of having 24/7 usage & access to thousands of locations is awesome!

Amazing gyms

One of the best fitness clubs around with amazing access to so many clubs. Why would you train anywhere else. Every club I have been to has been so welcoming!

Rates and Fees

amazing company! Couldn't image why anybody would give it a 1 star!

Katarina

KatarinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Clubs!!

Absolutely love Snap Fitness! Have been to multiple clubs across QLD and cannot fault any of them! Amazing equipment, amazing vibes and the staff are so friendly and welcoming 5 Stars!!

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Supportive and flexible training options!

The Snap Fitness Clubs I have trained at offer support and a great flexible option to train in. I love the staff I meet and the Personal trainers are world class. With a wide offering of group fitness classes avaliable in the club I can add variety to my training whilst also meeting new people as well. I love my Snap Fitness club and all the support I get when I come in each visit.

Mikey

MikeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Great clubs, I can train anywhere around the world as I travel a lot and 24/7! Heavy weights available and functional areas to mix up my sessions. Clubs are quite different with layout and the newer ones are like the really big gym chains

keeganjb90

keeganjb90South East Queensland, QLD

Not just a gym, an amazingly positive community to be apart of!

I started training with Snap Fitness in NZ in 2012, since then I have used their clubs all across Australia and NZ with the same level of professional and friendly staff, clean and modern facilities with every club visited!

Kate R.

Kate R.South East Queensland, QLD

I LOVE SNAP

I travel alot of work so i need to go to a chain gym. Snap Fitness is the ONLY chain Australia wide that I feel so comfortable at.
Great equipment, friendly staff and members and i ALWAYS feel welcome !!!
Couldnt recommend enough

Rates and Fees

Great modern environment and supportive teams

Love Snap gyms, they are available 24/7, can access a gym wherever i am in the world and their teams are friendly and supportive. Been a member for over 4years and here to stay.

Stef

StefSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Snap Fitness

JAA

JAASouth East Queensland, QLD

DISHONEST BUSINESS PRACTICES

My advice is to stay away from Snap fitness, full stop. Their business ethics are non existent and they will lie and misresresent, quoting non existent clauses in their terms and conditions. This unethical business practice stems from the company head office , as I found out when my complaint was escalated. All I got was arrogance, threats and the same misinformation.

Their exit clauses are geared so they get another full months fees out of you before you leave. I'll be taking this to fair trading and yes I have the email trail to prove this review is 100% true and correct.

Shocked

ShockedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Take money from your bank whenever they feel like it

Snap Fitness Ormeau. They take their monthly fee every two weeks. That’s fine. Lately they have been helping themselves though. They are taking an additional $22.90 each fortnight from bank without authority. Been trying to get them to put a stop to it for over a week. Block walls. Can only talk to staff at the gym. They refuse to give a phone number of the owner or a business address or in fact any contact details. All they say is that they have informed management. They told me it is happening to a lot of people. But nothing is being done. I have had absolutely no contact from management despite phoning the gym and asking every single day. I now have to contact Office of Fair Trading to get my money back.

Kellie

KellieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed and totally let down!!

They didn't even bother to activate my access card.

Ash