Snap Fitness VIC

Snap Fitness VIC

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Why is it so hard to cancel membership

I emailed them saying I wanted to cancel my membership and they said I had to come in and do it. So I went in and they said the manager is not here right now he's in a meeting (apparently they couldn't help me fill out a form) and told me to call him so I did - he didn't answer so I left a message asking him to call me back and he still hasn't.
Just emailed him again asking him when I can come in to cancel.
I've had relationships that are easier to end than this.
Also having to pay for 30 days after you end your membership makes no sense and is a clear rort.

Stefanie N.Snap Fitness Australia

Hi Sarah, we would love to help you. Could you please email snicholson@liftbrands.com with further details about what club and we will assist. Snap Fitness Head Office

Package pricing not disclosed until they have enough personal info to know who you are

Could you please advise why all package pricing options are not disclosed before you require someone to enter their personal details. I should not have to provide you with my personal details to then access you pricing options. If there is a reply to this, could you please advise pricing options? All other similar businesses give pricing so could be easier to just not include Snap Fitness in my decision.

Libbee

LibbeeSouthwest, VIC

Love my Snap Fitness membership

I absolutely love my Snap gym. Such a clean, safe environment and I can use it all over the world whenever I travel. Great value for money with non expesive membership rates. The staff and other members are always so friendly and happy to help you out whenever needed.

Brooke W.

Brooke W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this Gym

Love the awesome equipment & super friendly members and staff! One of the PT's helped write me a program and set me up to achieve some awesome results! I've joined with a few of my friends and now love working out!!

Elizabeth

ElizabethSouthwest, VIC

It's my second family.

The owners and PT's create a friendly and welcoming environment to everyone who walks in their door. It has created a fabulous community within the club. The group classes are motivating and FUN!

Great flexibility and facilities

Having lived and worked all over Australia, I love the flexibility of only needing 1 membership no matter where I am. There's never a Snap Fitness club too far away and despite my regular travel, I only ever need to be a member of one gym as your membership also transfers automatically if you move and start using another club regularly. You literally don't have to do anything. Plus they an awesome range of facilities so can train anything I want. Cardio, strength, weights, functional, it's a really good range. All for less than $15 a week.

AH1

AH1Victoria

Lots of equipment! Best gym!

Been in and out of all sorts of gyms my whole life and i can promise Snap fitness is the best

Never wait for equipment.
Staff know there stuff.
very clean.
They love to help people.

Rates and Fees

BEST GYM! Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Been a member at Snap for 3 years and loving every minute of it. The girls on the desk are always up for a chat and have built a strong friendship with each of them. Always greet you when you walk in :)
Cant imagine being at any other gym, especially for the high quality of their equipment, always keeping up with the latest.

Anna T.

Anna T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great gym

Awesome place to train, friendly staff, manager Katrina always makes you feel welcome, Classes are great, neat and tidy gym!! Been coming here over a year now, won’t go anywhere else!!

Family vibe

I love the community atmosphere that Snap Fitness Waverley Gardens brings. This fun and friendly family vibe is so comforting and very motivating. I have achieved so much being here for the past 6 years.

Erin S.

Erin S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waverley gardens

Lovely gym, family orientated and very friendly. Only thing is it is small, so you have to choose your times to train - but it’s not a big issue at all!

Nathan

NathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Snap Fitness Waverley Gardens

Awesome gym with fantastic and friendly staff, always nice and tidy (within reason for a gym obviously). Just generally a good place to be. I left there a few years ago to try other gyms in the area, and the quality of staff and cleanliness just dont compare elsewhere!

Jo M.

Jo M.

DO NOT SIGN THE CONTRACT

DO NOT SIGN THE CONTRACT. TRust me. They made an error and here I am paying for it, with a collection agency bothering me over originally like $20.
They’ll say anything to get you to sign, they say they don’t get commission I definitely do not believe this.

You might have a different experience. Just make sure when you cancel/suspend you have all the details.

A great little gym

Snap Fitness Vermont South is a great place to go for a workout. It has a good range of equipment to suit most people and the gym is always well maintained. The PTs are experienced and very professional. The icing on the cake is manager Matt who is always welcoming and willing to give you a hand. I have spent nearly every afternoon there for over a year and met lots of friendly people while getting fit. Highly recommended.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unsupervised gym

I paid for 3 months register with snap fitness Endeavour Hills.
see attachment photo, not clean at all (See photo). Rubbish left there for 3 days.
No soap in one of the toilets.

My entrance card didn't work, and they supposed to let me know when it going to be fixed in their system, but never happened.

Adam Robl

Adam RoblSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cant get into gym

Just traveled interstate after a long drive , My card does not work at front door , I Will be joining ANYTIME FITNESS now , YOU have let me down now on many occasions .
Screw this !!

Jessie

JessieWestern District, VIC

Never Again Snap

Stefanie N.Snap Fitness Australia

Hi Jessie, I am sorry to hear your feedback and would love to try to help you. Could you please email Stefanie from Head Office on snicholson@liftbrands.com and advise which club so we can look to rectify.

See all Snap Fitness Australia reviews