Snapfish

Snapfish

Terrible

Twice I have ordered calendars and twice they have gone missing.
Snapfish does issue credits for the calendar to be remade and resent (as they should) but really, that's the best they can do? After spending 20 mins to customer support trying to locate my order, I think they are pathetic and not worth using. Just go with another company, they surely can't be as bad as snapfish. BTW don't know what the quality is like, I've only been waiting for 3 weeks for the order, and as I said, its gone missing.

Store Locationsnapfish. australia online

Terrible customer service!

Brit

BritGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Product!!

I ordered two photo books and they've turned out amazing and significantly cheaper than other sites. Not sure why the other reviews on here are so negative... My only criticism would be that it takes a really long time to upload photos, but apart from that, the process is fairly easy and straight forward. Will definitely be ordering again.

Jo W

Jo WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrendous print quality!

Diana Warren

Diana WarrenIllawarra, NSW

Continually dissapointed

Product quality has diminished in recent orders. (12"x12") has reduced in size, even though still advertised as (12x12). Photos still too dark, even after many complaints. Customer service have been helpful & given some credits in the past, but continual disppointment has become frustrating. I will look elsewhere from now on.

Annalisse L.

Annalisse L.

Very poor resolution - will never use again

I spent $50 on photos, standards prints from photos taken on a Samsung S10.

The resolution was terrible. Colours were off, the photos were blurry it was akin to photos prints I would have from my old Nokia in the early 2000's.

I will never use this company again terribly dissapointed.

Terrible picture quality

We've ordered about 200 postcard sized prints of wedding photos to send with thank you cards and ended up throwing them all out. The prints were blurry and faint, the paper just felt cheap. We ended up buying a Canon Selphy printer and did it ourselves. While more expensive, the difference in quality is insane. Very disappointing for a professional photo service. We certainly won't be returning customers.

Store Locationsnapfish.com.au

Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If I could give no stars, I would

I recently purchased 400+ digital prints from Snapfish as a first time customer. I wish I had read the reviews beforehand. Without a doubt, the worst quality photos I have ever received. The prints were dull, low resolution, on cheap quality paper. I would not recommend this company or their products.

Emma Handford

Emma HandfordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has Really Silly Default Settings, I DON'T NEED 20 PAGES!

Their default settings are ridiculous. I went to delete the 4 blank pages at the end of the photo book I designed and I was not allowed to select delete? I work in Real Estate I wanted to use the photo books for marketing purposes and gifts for our Buyers. But can't if they do not look professional. Approx 10 homes sold per month $32.95 X 12 months is about $4000.00. Lost all because of there "Default" setting that apparently "Can not be changed" Taking my business elsewhere. Companies should listen to their customers needs for the benefit of both parties.

Arthur

ArthurKaleen 2617, ACT

Poor quality prints

Store LocationOnline Australia

discouraged customer

discouraged customerNew South Wales

Snapfish photos, terrible quality

Terrible quality of prints and also bad customer service. Photos were taken on new iphone, super clear but the prints arrived blurry. Snapfish wont give a refund only a store credit but problem is i will never use them again because of how bad their prints are. Talked to a work mate about it and she had the exact same issue. Do not use this company to get photos printed.

Store LocationSnapfish Australia/New Zealand

Vik S.

Vik S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad service

Wrong decision to order thru snapfish they worst in delivery no updates what they say what they deliver is totally different so never order through snapfish as they have worst customer service

LillaLisa

LillaLisaHunter Region, NSW

Awful quality

Uploaded my photos which were nice and bright. When I received my prints, the print quality was terribly poor; dull colours and the matte effect looked cheap. They’re not worth the paper they’re printed on.

Clickie

Clickie

Photobook good value and super quick delivery

I enjoyed actually designing my photobook and adding embellishments - found the website quite easy to use. Received my book 2 days early and happy with overall quality. Some of my pics were quite old and they came out pretty well. Will use Snapfish again.

Angie

Angie

Terrible quality product and confusing payment process

Three photo albums I ordered were very poor quality. Photos were very dark and colours washed out. The items came very quickly and delivered at 2 separate places,even though I put my address in. Refund process was very difficult and took a long time. They blamed me for the poor quality photos and wanted me to re-do everything again. I was handballed to someone else who got my name wrong. Even the ordering process on line was very confusing and I couldn't use one of the special deal offers. I finally got part of my costs refunded but was still out of pocket substantially. Beware of specials and postage costs. I would not use Snapfish again.

Clarissa M.

Clarissa M.Sydney, NSW

Just picked up our 3 wedding canvases from kmart

We bought 3 large canvases when they had a 75% off sale, all 3 for just under $105. I was so skeptical at the quality as it was so cheap and I saw some not so great reviews. But! They are amazing! Not to mention free delivery if you pick it up from kmart so that was a bonus! I love snapfish and definitely reccomend it to others. We just placed and order for a photo book now.

Jake

Jake

If I could put 0 star I would

Photos came out looking like they came from a Nokia phone from the early 2000's and they keep spaming your email, even when you unsubscribe. What a nightmare read the reviews, I really should have

Melissa W.

Melissa W.South East Queensland, QLD

Two Christmas’s in a row they have “lost” my items that were ordered months ahead

Stuffed around waiting for it to be fixed items never arrived. Items that did arrive were low quality and one photo the heads were chopped off. I will never use them again.

ok product. Terrible customer service.

Have used them several times. Mostly products have been as ordered. Have had a few photos where parts have been chopped off. Had them once post me somebody elses photo book. Just to contact them to ask should I post the book back or bin it caused me to discover the customer service is terrible. They would only communicate via online chat or email and they constantly seemed confused as though struggling with english as a second language.

Store Locationaustralia

Peta

PetaVictoria

Thanks Snapfish!

I was typically late organising my Christmas pressie Calendars and the online order said they wouldn't arrive until January. Yet they arrived 2 days before Christmas so I was able to give them as gifts. The quality is great and I found it had a lot more options than the company I used to use. Thanks Snapfish!