Snapfish

Snapfish

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Faulty Product ... Terrible Customer Service

I should have read the reviews first. I made a large book full of Historical Family Photos. I was going to order 30 copies for family, but decided to order one copy first. When it came the front cover was very bowed. The curv was at least 1 cm so it looked terrible. I sent them a photo and they credited me the cost and assured me it won’t happen again. They said it was the packaging that caused it.
I ordered 2 more copies. They arrived packaged in much stronger cardboard and they were fine. I ordered another book and it came in flimsy cardboard packaging and it was bowed, far worse than the first one.
I contacted them and they said they would reprint the book and make sure the book was packaged properly when posted. But no, this did not happen. The book came in the same flimsy cardboard and it was bowed. The large books are so bad you could not possibly give them as a gift. So I had 3 books that were bowed and 2 books that were fine. They cannot produce a quality product.
Their response was “we don’t consider this an error or production damage and there is nothing we can change or improve in quality “. End of correspondence.
So if you order a large photo book, be prepared for a bowed front cover as they are incapable of using quality packaging. The packaging they use is tightly heat sealed around the edge and forces the front cover to bow. DO NOT GET CAUGHT OUT!

Store LocationOn line

Faulty product

Purchased a printed coffee mug and less than two months after purchase the handle fell off. Thankfully wasn’t full of boiling water, otherwise someone could have been seriously hurt.

Contacted snapfish and they refused too replace or refund siting 28 day policy!! Would not recommend or ever purchase from this company again

Store LocationOnline

Damaged product received/silent customer service

There should be an option for a negative star quantity. Received a damaged album of our wedding photos, there was a deep cut on the back cover in the middle of a family photo. Wrote to the company trying to get it reprinted or get a refund - no response, no care in the world!!
Also, ordered some prints using their special for 60 small prints for free, which they ended up charging me for lol it’s like stealing!! Half of the prints were awkwardly cut, and we threw them away.
Fraud of a business!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

I have purchased a few canvas's from Snapfish now and have been really happy with the result. My latest purchase was a 70 x 70 cm canvas of my logo image for my new Yoga studio and it's just fabulous!!! Can't wait to put it up!! Thanks again guys!!

Store LocationONLINE

Too expensive & ridiculous lead time

4 weeks to deliver 16 pictures... Don't ever consider to place an order with Snapfish. It will cost more than in an actual store an takes 30 times longer. Absolute terrible experience...

Store LocationKmart Australia

Is there anyone out there?

I have used Snapfish many times in the past and not had a problem with them, apart from one bad print. I have even recommended them to others; however, I ordered a financial year calendar at the beginning of this month (6th) It took 5 days for it to be printed which is considerably slower than past orders. I have done some research and now understand that the company is not in the same hands which may explain it. It is now 12 days since I placed the order and there is still no calendar in my possession, or it would seem, in the same State as me. I was given a tracking number with Fastway Couriers. Their website shows that the parcel is in transit and has been so for the last seven days. I contacted Snapfish to ask them if they could give Fastway a push in the right direction. Their contact is an Indian/Pakistani call centre so you just know they're going to be unhelpful - no surprises there. I was repeatedly told to continue to wait for the parcel as the Fastway site says it is in transit. They would not contact Fastway to find out where the parcel is. I asked for the contact details of the Snapfish Head Office so I could find someone who could follow up and find out where the calendar is. This is what I was given

Snapfish/Headquarters
Image result for snapfish headquarters address
Map of San Francisco
San Francisco, California, United States

I'm not sure how anyone can contact them with that for an address!!

I gave up and contacted Fastway via email, even though I am not their customer - Snapfish is. I received an email from them saying they would reply within two days. I wasn't willing to wait two more days, so I found a phone number for the Melbourne Depot and rang that. Again, I got an Indian/Pakistani call centre. He kept telling me that there was a problem with the phone line and he couldn't hear me. There wasn't. I was using a brand new phone and I could hear him perfectly without any loss of signal. Obviously, the problem is with his headset. In any case, all he could continually tell me is that the parcel is in transit, but he didn't know where. I asked him if he could confirm that the parcel still exists and isn't lost. He couldn't ... because despite being tracked, he didn't know where it was, which basically means he also couldn't tell whether it was really in transit or not.

All is well, until something goes wrong and then you're up the creek without a paddle ... completely on your own with no recourse. I won't be using Snapfish again.

Terrible experience!

A few years ago...they were great. Not any more...my last 2 orders missed Christmas delivery date even though I submitted in time. Then my expensive baby canvas looked like it had a beard! Customer service stall and stuff you around until you lose patience and give up. Appalling service!

Something has changed!

I have ordered a couple of 20 x 28 photo books before from Snapfish and found the software to be basic, but easy to use/save and order. This time the book was delivered very quickly and the quality was good, however there were a couple of issues with the script on several pages. Unfortunately I couldn’t check what was ordered as my book has been deleted from the site, it is not in Saved Projects and not in Purchased Projects. The online customer service chat service told me I hadn’t saved it - despite the fact that I had been working on it for several weeks and had saved it MANY times along the way. They did offer to give me a credit for another book, but I will have to start from scratch as the book I made has vanished although they must have had it as they printed it??

Poor colour quality don't waste your money

Wish I checked reviews before I ordered prints. The quality is terrible. I had some of the same photos printed office works and was astounded by the difference. Sent evidence of how poor the quality was but refused a refund even though it was so obvious when you compare. Moral of story just spend a bit more money get the quality you want the first time and save your time and disappointment.

Terrible service

I tried to order, the order didn’t go through but they manage delivery to charge card authorisation charge.. 3 times. Customer service on live chat was not helpful at all

Store LocationSnapfish

Do not print your photos with this company

AS you can see from the photos compared with prints from harvey norman, the quality is so poor i have to squint to view a clear image. Additionally one of the photos wasnt even the proper size i ordered. Snapfish customer service has refused a refund and i will have to spend more money getting them reprinted elsewhere. Moral of the story, do not use this company to print photos.

Awful print quality--yellow hue & blurry

Spent $100 on prints from our wedding. Some were taken via phones but were still good quality, and I would expect a little colour difference. The remainder were taken via digital slr camera and they are worse than the phone shots. Very yellow/green hue to all the photos, every one is blurry, and they will not be used as thank you albums as we planned. So disappointed, we will be printing at Kmart in future. Thankfully we waited to order canvases, we will absolutely not be buying from snap fish again.

Store LocationOnline

Photobook orders repeatedly cancelled by Snapfish

I have been ordering from Snapfish since 2009. Recently I tried to order a photobook which was cancelled with no explanation provided. No one could tell me how to find the low res images to fix. After contacting them on live chat, I was told that there were low res/ missing images and that I should create a new project and reorder. The site did not pop up with any low res warnings (like they used to) so I am unable to fix this issue. I re-created the photobook two more times and they were both cancelled again and again.

Store LocationOnline from snapfish.com.au

missaligned print

Ordered a Canvas print--they did not lineup the pictures into the center--was looking forward to have nice memories hanging in our house---last time we will be ordering any prints from them!

Poor quality colour

Due to promotional prices, I thought I would try this service with 4 different products. The large photos book had great front cover print, but the inside prints were slightly dull. The small photos book had wavy internal pages ( like they had been water damaged). The large canvas had red tint making the skin tone so abnormal it useless and went in the trash. The large sticky print colour was ok ( not great) , but it had white blotches across the the photo, so it also went into the trash. In response to complaints Snapfish provided a credit, but I cannot trust any future product will have correct colour, so I would prefer a refund and take my photos elsewhere. I might try a B&W print.

Store Locationonline from Australia

Awful quality photos!

Have used snapfish for years and thought the quality was average at best but ok for the price. Just received a big order that cost me 160$ inc $31 shipping which is extortion at best. The photo quality is so much worse. So blurry. Will never use again. First time I’m aware that they came from Australia instead of NZ.

Unfortunately very bad quality

Have used snapfish for years, very sad to read all these complaints and be another one to leave a bad review. Just collect a bunch of crap prints and still have a photo book to come :( I wish they could fix all this to make us happy customers printing all over again and also getting back to the old good quality again. What’s happening? Looks like the printer needs adjustments. So weird having these crap delivered without any explanation. Do you guys really think it’s good ? Would you like to have this quality in your own stuff ? Very weirdooooo ! Customer Service ? Quality Control?

Store LocationWarriewood

I wish I had read the reviews before ordering.

Two week turnaround for photos is just ridiculous, they were plain photos, nothing more. The colours are completely dull / washed out, I'm appalled at the awful quality. Do not use this service, go elsewhere.

Waste of time and money

Have used Snapfish for the past 5 years but will never use again. Finally made Family Christmas 2018 photo book because there was a large discount including extra pages. The quality of the images is poor to say the least. I paid extra for glossy pages and the images in book compared to my actual photos are chalk and cheese, very dark, even the ones taken in daylight. Spoke to Customer Support who want photos from photo book to show how dark they are - with over 250 photos, I’m not wasting any more of my time. So far have received 6 emails from Snapfish asking the same thing. Very disappointing and will not be using Snapfish again. I have only ever had one issue years ago where some canvases I ordered were very dark compared to original photos and they were promptly replaced with canvases matching the original photos. I can’t understand why Customer Support is not able to solve the issue. But at this stage it is too little, too late.

Store LocationOnline store

Worst quality

What a waste of money! Quality is fuzzy and most photos have the objects doubled like you have beer goggles on. I know it's not the quality of the camera used as I have had some of the ones I ordered also done elsewhere awhile ago. 250 photos in the bin. Don't purchase from here, go elsewhere!

Store LocationOnline

Hello dear... I would like to print /create book with some stories which some of them will have pictures. It would be possible ,please ? Thank you before hand for your reply regards from Vladimir Gottwald [email removed]
I did get a photo book printed and the quality was good. But only as good as the quality of the photos you took. So take care when uploading photos. For example, dark photos will come out quite dark so you may need to edit some photos but be sure it does not distort the quality.

How do you get off their mailing list? The unsubscribe page comes with a warning that it is not secure.I have requested to be removed but still the emails come. Very frustrating!
Hi, just as you’ve asked the question, I’ve just received another email from Snapfish. I also had unsubscribed. I’ll see how I go stopping this and let you know. This is the first company I have unsubscribed from and still receive emails, crazy..

Hi I purchased a book yesterday and tried to enter the promo code and it said it finished on the 21st so I paid full price now your website is saying promo extended am I entitled to this promotion discount? Cheers CHERYL
Hi Cheryl. Yes they did extend the promo. I would definately take it further. Send an email for sure. They run lots of specials. Never pay full price. In their interest in keeping a happy good customer they hopefully will give you a credit on your account. Good luck!Hi how long from when I do my book online to when I receive it