Snapfish

Snapfish

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Steph

StephSydney, NSW

Poor quality.

Printing quality was so bad there were marks on the printed photo that were not evident in the actual photo. Paper quality was so poor, literally like printing paper from home. Im glad the whole experience only cost me 45cents. Not to mention only sent an "estimated delivery date" to Kmart, waited and waited.....oh they have been here for weeks. Poor communication.

Store LocationKmart Stanhope Gardens

Alana

AlanaVictoria

Absolutely dissapointed never buying off this website again

I wanted to make my father a desk calendar with photos of our family for Christmas, when I received it, it had blotchy, scratched and flakey plastic-glue coming off the photos on every page, it looked like a rushed job. Very Dissapointed as I have heard good things about this website, will never order off Snapfish again.

Store LocationAustralia online
Aaron R.

Aaron R.Perth, WA

Exceeded expectations!

Ordered 2 kitchen calendars for $22 each plus $10 express postage. Came to $55 all up. Then I found a 70% coupon online so that brought it down to $24 including postage. Wasn't really expecting much for that price and the reviews I had read on here weren't kind. But wow they were very good quality and perfectly printed from the Google pics relatively low resolution pictures.
A pleasant surprise, I will be back to order more!!! Thanks guy!!

Angel

AngelAdelaide

Photo calendar

Received my calendar today, dissappointed with it, it's very small not the size I thought it would be, when I placed this order on snapfish a display timer came up and said I have 1 hour if I wanted to make any changes, I contacted them straight away via chat as I wanted to change the front cover had a photo but the month of January didn't have a photo I tried many times to change this before placing the order but couldn't, then when I went to the charges they told me I can't change it once it's ordered, not happy with this at all, won't use snapfish again

AndyM48

AndyM48South East Queensland, QLD

Ordered in mid Nov for Christmas delivery. Parcel lost.

We placed an order for family portraits printed as Christmas presents. being organised we did this in mid November. We received other elements of the order, but the larger items were not advised about delivery to Kmart. We got hold of snapfish, and were told that they could place the order again, but that it'd not be delivered before Christmas.
Really unimpressed. Only (minor) upside was a refund. I'd not trust them with any order that was dependent on them delivering in a timely manner.

Store LocationThis was via snapfish australia portal, to be delivered to kmart.

Yoshe

Yoshe

Awesome!!

I made a calendar for next year and I was very happily surprised. It is beautiful, i can now see my favourite photos every month . The quality is outstanding and there were so many fun themes to choose from. I got to choose the amount of photos I wanted and when I was done, there was a check for blury photos and messages I hadn't filled in. Absolutely love this site. Now every one is getting a personalised calendar for Christmas!!

Trevor

Trevor

Snapfish, a truly horrible experience

Store Locationonline

Order never received

Nanii E.

Nanii E.Perth, WA

How can you get a Calendar wrong !!!

Received our Calendars - gifts for family. Did not realise February was the first month of the year and January the end. They will rectify at my expense!! What a joke!

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely Terrible

I have spent weeks uploading photos and working on a book of our 6 week holiday as a Christmas gift for my partner. I had only a few pages to complete when the project would not open. I have had numerous chats with customer support with many different excuses as to why my project won't open. The latest one is that the Linen book is discontinued however it is still available on their website. I asked whether I could have all of the pages (90) transferred to a different style book, they did not understand. I am so disappointed that I have spent so much time on this project. Not happy and I would NEVER recommend this service.

Carol

CarolPerth, WA

Very disappointing

As you all know it's quite time consuming going through and uploading photos,which I did for a Calendar Poster and when it arrived today I was disgusted in the quality of the paper used that I will not be giving it as a gift which it was intended for,I would be embarrassed .
Did contact Snapfish but he didn't seem to understand what I was about so I gave up

Bridget M.

Bridget M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's a dud

I spent about 8 hours uploading photos of my trip to Europe and craeting a book for my husband for xmas. I was 3/4 of the way through and then i can't open my project. Well after 5 hours with customer support ( India - they have a script which they give the same advice which didn't work) I still can't open my project so I am going elsewhere.
Any advice on products that work?

Steer Clear!

Absolutely terrible! First order wasnt made correctly and second order I was told was ready for pick up, went to store and they didnt have my order. Contacted snapfish again and was told to wait for 1 day and if it wasnt at the store they would resubmit my order. Now Im told they wont resubmit my order and to wait until its delivered! NEVER ordering from this company again, worst customer service.

Store LocationSnapfish

Bronwyn T

Bronwyn TSydney, NSW

Great creator application, okay printing

I made a calendar in a scrap-book style with personal photos and a personalised mug. The platform for creating the products is fantastic in my opinion; there is so many good templates and stock stickers and huge optionality in making it personal. I had a lot of fun making the products. Th finished products were okay quality, the shadows in the photos were darker and clarity wasn't great, particularly on the mug. With regards to postage, it was annoying that Snapfish couldn't combine postage, so I paid for postage for both items. I was surprised and impressed at how fast it took for the items to arrive though: less than a week.

Mazzy

MazzyHunter Region, NSW

Very happy

I have purchased many products through snap fish including photo books and I am very happy with the quality considering the price. If you want better, then pay the big $$$ but they have always been excellent in my opinion. The website is easy to use, the time frame for delivery is tops and the customer service has been professional. Couldnt ask for more.

Jonathan

JonathanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

What a let down.

The only thing worse than their product, is their customer service - or lack of.
All based outside of Australia, India to be specific. Don't touch with a long pole! If you do order, read all of the terms, conditions and descriptions.

INCOMPETENT SERVICE

For the past 7 years, I've made a family Christmas card. Front and back in a postcard format. 7 years no problems. I have received this year's card. No back printed. The order is saying I haven't filled it in. I did! I spent ages writing our 2020 message to our family and friends. The customer service was useless. I won't be using them again.

Store Locationsnapfish.com.au

awful quality

I have had many photobooks over the years from snapfish and been quite happy with them, however I just received some photo cards I ordered for Christmas and they are incredibly bad. The photos are blurry and dark. I looked back at the original to see what I had submitted, and can clearly see that there is colour contrast and clarity. Very disappointing as sending these overseas and waiting for a new batch means they will probably be too late. Time to find a new photo printing service.

deb m

deb mCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Dreadful quality

I ordered and paid for a framed photograph. When it arrived the frame was broken. Snapfish sent a replacement framed photograph, and when it arrived the frame was also broken. I contacted their online customer support (again) and they would not resolve the issue - they said I would be emailed by the escalation team, however I've not heard anything. Bottom line, the frame and Perspex cover is of such poor quality that it does not survive the delivery process. I advise you to look elsewhere for photography products.

Store LocationSnapfish online service

Toni

ToniPerth

Impressed with customer service

I recently made up a photo book as a gift. When I received it, I wasn't happy with the way some photos presented and lodged a complaint. Customer service acknowledged my problem and couldn't reassure me that by reprinting the book the same may happen so offered me a full refund. Because of their response, I ended up re-ordering the same book but with some minor changes with the problem photos. I received it today and it is perfect. I also ordered it express and it arrived early than the due date. Very impressed. I have been using Snapfish for many years and have always been happy with their photobooks.