Snooze VIC, Chirnside Park

Snooze VIC, Chirnside Park

Abbey

AbbeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So lovely and helpful

Lorraine was so helpful when I was looking at getting 2 toddler pillows. Helping me find them and talking and playing with my 2 kids. Thanks so much! We will be back!

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Chirnside Park Abbey. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience and will be sure to pass along your feedback to Lorraine and the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Vanessa and Matt

Vanessa and MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Lorraine was very helpful and very patient, she explained the benefits of all the different beds and gave us a great deal, she was not pushy at all, thank you Vanessa and Matt

Thomas

ThomasVictoria

Excellent choice

Thank you Carl from Snooze Chirnside Park.
Your service and knowledge matching our needs to the correct purchase of an appropriate bed was superb.
Delivery was on agreed time and date.
Have never slept in a bed so comfortably or for so long after having had spinal surgery.
Would highly recommend Snooze Chirnside Park and we will definitely recommend to family friends looking for quality and comfortable beds.

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for your review, Thomas. We're pleased to hear your experience was great and will be sure to pass it along to Carl and the team at Chirnside Park. Thanks, Snooze

Outstanding Customer Service

It’s a pleasure to visit this store! Beautifully displayed, great prices but what impressed me and will bring me back was the helpful and friendly service from Leonnie,Lorraine and Carl.

Chirnside Park SO rude!

Sales Lady and Man so rude. I am a respectful parent and don't let my children run and jump on beds. After leaving a competitor's store and having a completely opposite experience I went in to Snooze with my children who had not been 'jumping on beds respectfully not putting shoes on mattresses. But I was made to feel so uncomfortable and shamed out of the store. Grumpy people will never return and go spend my money elsewhere!

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Sam, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We'll be sure to pass on the details from your experience to the Chirnside Park team. Thanks, Snooze.

sam
sam

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality products, quick delivery and great customer service

Ordered our Sealy mattress and base via phone, very quick delivery and kept to their promises, even gave us an extra discount on top of the sale. Thank you Michael from Snooze Chirnside Park VIC, for your great customer service and being understanding of our situation. Will definitely be a returning customer and recommend to everyone looking for quality products, they go above and beyond to cater to customers; thanks again for your hard work.

Jacqui

JacquiMelbourne

Great products, inconsistent customer service