Snooze VIC, Chirnside Park

Snooze VIC, Chirnside Park

Outstanding Customer Service

It’s a pleasure to visit this store! Beautifully displayed, great prices but what impressed me and will bring me back was the helpful and friendly service from Leonnie,Lorraine and Carl.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationChirnside Park
Dear Kath, We are thrilled to hear about the great service and experience you had at our Chirnside Park store. Thank you for sharing this with us, and we will be sure to pass it onto the team there. Regards, Snooze.

Chirnside Park SO rude!

Sales Lady and Man so rude. I am a respectful parent and don't let my children run and jump on beds. After leaving a competitor's store and having a completely opposite experience I went in to Snooze with my children who had not been 'jumping on beds respectfully not putting shoes on mattresses. But I was made to feel so uncomfortable and shamed out of the store. Grumpy people will never return and go spend my money elsewhere!

Shop LocationVIC, Chirnside Park
Hi Sam, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We'll be sure to pass on the details from your experience to the Chirnside Park team. Thanks, Snooze.Greatly appreciate it. I couldn't believe what happened. I am the first person to put my hand up when I'm to blame but it was so uneccercery. Do know another thing for future reference for others it's not what you say.. it's how you say it. How dare you speak to my children like that, my daughter was in tears because she knew she hadn't done anything wrong. Bought my 3k mattress plus bed frame at the first place. Not my loss now...

Quality products, quick delivery and great customer service

Ordered our Sealy mattress and base via phone, very quick delivery and kept to their promises, even gave us an extra discount on top of the sale. Thank you Michael from Snooze Chirnside Park VIC, for your great customer service and being understanding of our situation. Will definitely be a returning customer and recommend to everyone looking for quality products, they go above and beyond to cater to customers; thanks again for your hard work.

Shop LocationVIC, Chirnside Park
Hi Jennifer, Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad to be of service, and will pass your experiences on to the team at Snooze Chirnside Park. Enjoy your new mattress and base, and we look forward to your next visit. Regards, Snooze.

Great products, inconsistent customer service

My fiance and I were looking for a mattress to prepare our new home. We went to Snooze Chirnside Park last weekend and were very disappointed at the service. Whoever the salesman that served us seemed disinterest to offer any help at all. All our questions were with short answer with no follow up and guidance. What's worse was when another customer arrives later they received a much better customer service and we were completely ignored. We later found a mattress at a different snooze store and was very happy with the purchase, the product and the experience. We were well informed of different type of mattresses and how they worked with our body shapes and sleeping pattern, being put onto bed match system. This 1 star is to chirnside park store only and the other store we went today can have a 5 star.

Shop LocationVIC, Chirnside Park
Dear Jacqui, thank you for taking the time to provide details of your shopping experience. The team at Snooze Chirnside and Snooze Management are being made aware of your comments as these may assist in any process or training requirements. Please accept sincere apologies on behalf of Snooze for any inconveniences. Your custom at another Snooze store is much appreciated and we look forward to seeing you shop again at Snooze. Regards, Snooze