Snooze

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (22) · No (823)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (444) · Not as advertised (118)

Amazing service!

Russell listened to everything I’ve been through with buying a bed frame(bad experience with another company). He was absolutely lovely, went above and beyond to get me the best deal possible! Can’t recommend enough :)

Store LocationSpringvale
Danny

DannySydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

Excellent customer service, and great price. The Owner/ sales person Amit was very knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommended this store.

Store LocationCross roads
Dissapointed

DissapointedSydney, NSW

Sarah is so amazing. Lovely, helpful, patient and very knowledgeable. An absolute delight.

10 out of 10 for the store, layout and staff, especially Sarah.
All my needs were met in a comfortable environment. I'm thrilled with my purchase. Thank you so much Sarah

Store LocationBankstown

EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

The Service was outstanding!!! Rahul was extremely helpful im a very happy customer! I highly recommend to ask for Rahul when you visit Snooze at Crossroads.
Rahul was extremely helpful in helping us and explaining what mattress would best suit us.
I am extremely happy with my purchase, and would definitely go back.
Snooze is a very large store and has almost every product on display.

Store LocationSnooze Crossroads
Nick

NickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

STAY CLEAR!

STAY CLEAR! Absolutely horrible experience. We purchased a very expensive mattress which failed after 2 years. The fine print is to repair your mattress, not replace it. Who wants a faulty mattress?! My neck and back have never been worse.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationGepps Cross
Esra

EsraSydney, NSW

Excellent service and product knowledge

Would highly recommend this store and particularly Nirali for her exceptional customer service skills together with her vast knowledge with regards to bedding. Over the last 3 years I have purchased 3 beds through Nirali and have always walked out confident with each purchase. She listens and responds by making appropriate recommendations . Thank you Nirali.

Lawrie

LawrieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Everyone has been very friendly and helpful.

The guys who assembled the bed did a great job. They were punctual and good at it. Happy people and pleasant to talk to. The staff in the shop talked us through the choice of mattress to go with the bed we wanted. Great place to go to.

Store LocationMarion
jo045

jo045South Australia

Mattress is a like a dream!

New orthopaedic mattress purchased for my daughter so she is comfortable after her upcoming spinal fusion and she loves it! Delivery was also perfect. 5 starts!

Store LocationMarion
Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Outstanding Service.

The sales assistant, Marlene at Auburn, was the most attentive and knowledgeable person we dealt with. Her focus on customer service was second to none and I would shop with her again.

Brilliant customer service

Brilliant customer service sandra was so helpful helping with what I needed very impressive and the warehouse staff where so helpful loading my goods very very happy.

Silvia S.

Silvia S.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service and quality furniture.

Strongly recommend you visit this place when shopping for your bedroom furniture. The staff, especially Marlene was very helpful and wonderful to deal with and ensured that we left satisfied. Will continue to make future purchases from Snooze.

Store LocationAuburn NSW

Amazing

Store location is good and staff are friendly specially called Jenny and if you are in doubt of what to choose ( mattress) she's definitely going to help you with right one

Store LocationMelbourne Dandenong
SnoozeSnooze

An informative and happy shopping trip

We went to buy a mattress and came out with the bedding too !! The customer service person Nirali was very helpful and informative and must say skillful. Loved her enthusiasm to ensure we are satisfied with our buy. She happily went back and forth with our questions and quotations for several products. She's an asset to the team and would love to interact again with her for our future purchases.

We haven't received our product yet but looking forward to enjoy the buy !!

Store LocationAuburn NSW
William

WilliamLaunceston, TAS

Brilliant Service

I was assisted by a lovely staff member named Monica. It was my first time buying a bed for myself, and admittedly a daunting and choice riddled process. Monica patiently guided me through the process, allowing me to make the choices I felt were right, and helped me find the right option. Monica also helped me with a time sensitive delivery option.
Thank you Monica.

Store LocationLaunceston, TAS
Kristen

KristenSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I haven't received my mattresses yet but I wanted to say how great the staff are at the Belrose store. Very helpful and patient with our decision making, and offered a discount without me even asking. Would happily buy from them again when these mattresses need replacing.

Store LocationBelrose NSW

ShairaBardien

ShairaBardienGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The customer service is what sold me

Myself and my partner headed into the Springvale store. We had actually picked out a bed suit from another store, but just wanted to make sure that there wasn’t anything else we wanted. MaryAnne welcomed us into the store and completely changed our mind. The customer service was amazing. Now, the product and quality was even better. Couldn’t recommend Snooze enough! Thank you so much for everything!

Store LocationSpringvale, VIC
Anushka

AnushkaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Informative great customer service experience

If you would like to purchase a quality mattress at affordable prices, do yourself a quick favour and speak to Rocky. When i walked in, i was very doubtful because i know how expensive snooze can be. I met with the sales man Rocky who was really informative about the type of mattress our body requires. He was very helpful, he was able to provide me a mattress top quality at an affordable price. I walked away very satisfied with my purchase. Thank you Rocky! =D

Store LocationSnooze Auburn

Great experience

We bought a mattress from Rocky in Snooz Auburn. Great service, lots of information and very friendly. Happy with our experience.

JuliaT

JuliaTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service, product and delivery

Great service from Snooze, Craigieburn, Vic. I checked the website, found a suitable mattress - however I needed a quick delivery. Spoke with Lyn at Craigieburn who checked stock availability, asked some questions about our sleeping needs (I like firm, hubby a little softer), recommended the Madison, gave me a great price and organised delivery for Saturday morning.

Delivery guys arrived on time, were very friendly and helpful - best of all they took all the packaging when they left.

Very happy with mattress and highly recommend Snooze, Craigieburn.

SnoozeSnooze

Great service performed by friendly staff and found it quite easy to negotiate . I was pleased with my recent purchase

Store LocationWarrawong

Lee

Leeasked

Snooze

Hi snooze, we got the m3 matress recently but find one side springs to soft. What is the return/swap policy for the bedgear m3 springs, its not clear on your website.

Hi Lee,

Thank you for reaching out to us and taking the time to provide feedback. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details, the message above and the location of the store you purchased from and the team from that store will be able to address your concerns.

Thanks,

John S

John Sasked

Snooze

Hi! If I were to buy a new bed head, could I give you my old one? If so would I get a discount on my new one for it?

Don
Don

Sorry don’t need. Bed head as I still have one

Hi John,

Unfortunately we cannot offer discounts on new products with the return of old products.

Kind regards,

John S

John Sasked

Snooze

Hi! I was wondering if I could return a 5 yr old bedhead for a refund because I want to get a new one.

Hi John,

Unfortunately we cannot accept a return on a 5 year old bedhead. Please read our cancellations and returns policy here:

Regards,
Snooze.

Get an answer from our members and Snooze representatives

Compare all 88 Snooze
Snooze TAS, Launceston
  • Award Winner 2020

Snooze TAS, Launceston

4.9
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses
Compare all 88 Snooze