Listing monitored by Snooze

4.7 (1,187)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (45) · No (1,262)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (33) · No (1,273)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (684) · Not as advertised (180)
    4.7 (1,254)

Natty86
Natty86Perth, WA

Amazing

I went into midland store and spoke to riya who was very great and I told her I wanted a bed without slats she showed me trophy bed and a king single mattress and also had a sale on so got 600 off the total price very happy with this purchase daughter loves it

Bonnie-lea Cahill
Bonnie-lea CahillFar North Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Outstanding customer service

I recently bought 2 pieces from the Iris range from Snooze Waurn Ponds with the assistance of Emma who was friendly and extremely helpful. When they were delivered one piece was lighter around it’s frame than I expected. This was disappointing as they were to be placed side by side. Emma did not hesitate to assure me she would attempt to rectify this, and offered to have the piece picked up and partly re-stained. When the inevitable lockdown followed Emma was quick to contact me with a revised delivery date. Follow up phone calls from Emma always kept me aware of how things were progressing.
I now have my tallboy and lingerie chest and they are absolutely stunning. A great result thanks to the dedication of Emma. Thank you!

Mark
Mark

wonderful display of exemplary customer service

I needed a mattress and base post haste with next day delivery and found Martez to be not just helpful in her support of my needs, but she went out of her way to contact the warehouse to ensure it could be delivered early the next morning. Well done Martez.

Emilie
EmiliePerth, WA

Absolutely terrible. Only buy if you're okay with waiting for months.

Look, I'm sure my bed is great but I wouldn't know because two months later I'm still waiting for it to be delivered. At first I waited the normal three week waiting time which was ok, only problem was they delivered the wrong size. Since then every week they've pushed it back another week with promises that it will arrive next week yet I'm still waiting.
For people who boast having the most experience when it comes to beds they honestly have no idea what they're doing.
Wish we read the reviews before purchasing.

Alexander Mc
Alexander McSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb customer service

We were so amazed how Scott accommodated us. He is wonderful and beyond helpful! Keep it up! We need this kind of man all around the world! Cheers!

Sealy posturepedic.

We recently purchased a king size sealy posturepedic mattress and ensemble base and all we can say is ‘wow, what a difference’. We’re not only sleeping better, we’re waking up feeling refreshed and nil aches. We upgraded from a queen and we’re so pleased we upsized to a king, it’s made such a difference.
The service at Snooze Townsville was professional yet personable. They helped you by thoroughly explaining how the bed systems work and how they can best benefit your life. They’re product knowledge is second to none. We absolutely love our new bed!

Excellent service and great product knowledge. Very helpful in helping select the right mattress for us and arranging delivery and pick up of old mattress.

Cat
CatSydney, NSW

Long overdue upgrade

We needed a new mattress and weren’t looking forward to the task but Martez and the team at Snooze made the experience relatively painless. They asked the right questions, were clearly very knowledgeable and didn’t waste time on products we weren’t interested. Made the whole process not onerous.

vwarrell
vwarrellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smooth purchase, great customer service

Gorgeous bed and bedding, good customer service. The guys in the shop were very helpful and patient with me (& my mum who was also looking to purchase something). Bought a very expensive bed with a long wait for delivery but I knew about it at purchase, they kept me updated on progress, and even the delivery /install was smooth (those guys were great also).

Love my new bed, was definitely worth the price and the wait

Marita knew her stock and guided us to the perfect mattress and base. No rush, no pressure.
Delivered well within stated time frame

Tina Z
Tina ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Anuj was amazing! Great salesman

Anuj was recommended by a friend and I can’t fault him. He was welcoming, friendly, very informative and patient. I’m very happy with my purchase and can’t wait to receive it. Thank you Anuj

Jason P
Jason PCentral Queensland, QLD

Genuinely helpful staff

All the staff at Snooze Rockhampton have been so helpful with a recent purchase of an adjustable bed, that I wanted to leave them a good review. Great service, price plus excellent delivery and installation.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerLaunceston, TAS

Fantastic bed

Great service from sales to delivery and the product is outstandingly comfortable. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone who has issues with comfort when sleeping.

Other Furniture Shops

Loved our experience at Snooze!

Sofie was very helpful and informative. Would definitely recommend Snooze. We are very happy with our purchase and delivery was on time.

Read more reviews - page 2

Monty B.
Monty B.asked
Snooze

I bought a Slumberland Natural Base double bed. Is it going to be pre-assembled when I pick it up? If not, what are the package dimensions prior to assembly. Thanks

stephy
stephy

I have no idea. Im a customer who bought a very comfortable nattress. You best ring Snooze and ask

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Monty, the Slumberland natural base will be wrapped in plastic and the legs will need to be screwed in.
So the dimensions are the same as noted on the website (https://www.snooze.com.au/products/slumberland-natural-base?variant=35010510684294)

Please contact your Snooze store for further information.

arabindaasked

FIRM MATTRESS FOR BAD BACK

David
David

I bought a mattress for a single bed, not a double. It's firm, with a memory foam on top. It's called the Sealy Elite. Best to ring or go in store to look at & feel the mattresses

arabinda

Thanks DAVID, will do. Regards.

Leila K.
Leila K.asked
Snooze

Hi can l ask you why missing to give assembly instruction when delivery even some parts is missing

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Leila,

Thank you for reaching out to us and taking the time to provide feedback. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details and location of the store you purchased from and the team from that store will be able to address your concerns.

Thanks,
Snooze.

Get an answer from our members and Snooze representatives

Compare all 91 Snooze
Snooze TAS, Launceston
  • Award Winner 2020

Snooze TAS, Launceston

4.9
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses
Compare all 91 Snooze