Snooze

• Return Claim MadeYes (37) · No (1,034)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (1,045)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (578) · Not as advertised (147)
    4.7 (1,025)

Worst customer service

The bed we purchased was not as soft as the display model and when we rang up the store to see what can be done about it we were told nothing. The customer service was the worst i have come across I will never shop thete again

Good service

We had a pleasant experience here purchasing a bed for our 4 year old. Ravi and rahud were very helpful and understanding with our son.

Store LocationCrossroads

Izza

A pricey mattress is not worth it-or comfy.....

Izza

I'm not sure what "options" you can provide to help with an uncomfortable mattress??. And I am annoyed as I made it very clear what I was looking for in a mattress at the time.

Annette

AnnetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect night sleep

We recently bought a new king mattress and had excellent service from sales staff at the Marion shop, follow up information calls and delivery team. Thankyou Snooze. The price for your quality product was excellent and much better than opposition stores.

Store LocationMarion
Donn

Donn

Good service and products at competitive prices

We shopped around at a few stores before deciding to buy a mattress and base from Snooze Launceston. They were very helpful in selecting the right mattress, the price was competitive and delivery was prompt.

Store LocationLaunceston
Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Brilliant Customer Service

Can't speak highly enough about the customer service offered by Rahul and Ravi at Snooze Crossroads. After shopping around at other stores, the difference in knowledge of the product and care for our specific mattress needs was clearly evident. It was a joy to shop here and at no point did we feel pressured into any specific brand or price point, unlike other stores. We feel we have purchased the best mattresses for our family needs and the package deal price was unbeatable. We are very very happy and will be recommending others to go straight to Snooze Crossroads and forget the rest. Thanks again Rahul and Ravi.

Store LocationSnooze Crossroads
Tracey

Tracey Sydney, NSW

Marta is the best

Perfect customer service, Marta is the one to see for all your needs.
My husband and I walked out there so happy and satisfied.

Store LocationBankstown
Vicky

VickyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic!

This mattress has been wonderful for my bad back. I am sleeping right through the night at last! It's great.

SnoozeSnooze

Review collected in partnership with Snooze

Sue T

Sue TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First night ...Best sleep in ages

I purchased my new SEALY EXCELLENCE from The EXQUISITE range and slept on it last night for the first time, I had the best night sleep in ages. I have a bad back requiring surgery soon and I woke up with no pain.
I was always going to buy a SEALY bed and Peter was very knowledgeable on the whole range and gave me a fantastic deal on my mattress.
I felt no pressure to buy .
I highly recommend Katie and the team in Frankston

Store LocationFRANKSTON VIC

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Excellent Sales service.

We went in store not knowing which mattress out of the huge selection would be right for us. Thank goodness for Anna. She really knows the products and made our choice surprisingly easy Very happy.

Store LocationSnooze Bankstown Unit 10 Chapel Road, Bankstown
cds

cdsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great all-round experience

Advice on selection informative and professional. Product range extensive. Pricing very competitive. Very cooperative in accepting a number of delays in delivery. Delivery guys friendly and efficient. Haven’t used the bed yet, so can’t comment on that.

Store LocationWindsor Qld
Brad

BradMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, fantastic product

Fantastic instore service, made the process very simple and delivery was earlier than expected.. cannot go past a snooze bed

Store LocationMarion, SA

Cath

CathSydney, NSW

Great service from Rocky

Rocky gave us great service in store today. He took my husband right through the sleep profiler and directed us to more than suitable mattress. He explained all the benefits and qualities of the mattress but did not make us feel pressured to buy. He was friendly, answered all our question thoroughly and advised us how to care for the mattress

Store LocationAuburn
Aroha C.

Aroha C.Illawarra, NSW

2nd time again just as impressive!

Brought a bed under 6 months ago for my teenage daughter which she loves so I brought a very expensive mattress and bed setting which I just love! Best purchase ever! Matt helped me very quickly with exactly what I was after, the communication was outstanding all the way through too delivery and the price was awesome. Highly recommend these guys with bedding, they are very honest and beyond helpful. Highly rated! Keep up the great service!

Store LocationWarrawong
Ronni. P.

Ronni. P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

So happy with our new bed and mattress. The chap was so helpful, he was able to answer all our ?’s and best of all we bought Australian made. We would definitely buy from Aspley Snooze again.

Store LocationAspley

Too easy

Snooze at Aspley made purchases a new mattress an easy process, something I thought was going to be a difficult one.
They had what I needed in stock and it was delivered 2 days later.

Store LocationAspley
Anny S.

Anny S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Zoe’s customer service was amazing!

Extremely happy with our experience at dfo south wharf. Zoe was really helpful. Will be back there when we need another bed for my toddler.

Store LocationDFO South Wharf
Jacqui B

Jacqui BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great mattress and great service

The sales team explored my requirements and explained each. Great service and I bought a mattress I am enjoying sleeping on. Delivery was on time and quick.

Store LocationAspley, Qld
SnoozeSnooze

You only get one chance choose wisely!!

Store LocationFrankston Vic
SnoozeSnooze

worst team and no communication

worst customer experience, i spent a couple of thousand at this shop and the people there were extremely rude and the lack of communication from the team is disgusting i would never ever go back and buy something from this store again they can’t even keep track of there customers orders or even manage to answer a phone, i am extremely disappointed in my experience and still waiting on stuff to come even though i paid for it all to come at once

Store Locationtaylor’s lakes

Minh and Maria

Minh and Mariaasked

Hello,
We bought the bilby bunk bed a couple years ago and wanted to know if you could send a copy of the assembly instructions?

Cheers,

SnoozeSnooze

Hi there, thanks for reaching out.

Your local Snooze store should be able to provide you with another copy of the assembly instructions. Find your closest store and their contact details here:

Jude

Jude asked

Snooze

How do I assemble a Jasper queen 12 slat bed with 1 middle support leg and a basket bracket. Bought the bed about 3-4 years ago, have moved and now need to re-assemble the bed.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Jude, thanks for reaching out.

Lee

Leeasked

Snooze

Hi snooze, we got the m3 matress recently but find one side springs to soft. What is the return/swap policy for the bedgear m3 springs, its not clear on your website.

Hi Lee,

Thank you for reaching out to us and taking the time to provide feedback. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details, the message above and the location of the store you purchased from and the team from that store will be able to address your concerns.

Snooze.

Get an answer from our members and Snooze representatives

Compare all 88 Snooze
Snooze TAS, Launceston
  • Award Winner 2020

Snooze TAS, Launceston

4.9
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses
Compare all 88 Snooze