Verifiedsnooze.com.au

3,907 reviews
Dol
DolMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Memorable

Antionetta’s service from start to finish was impeccable.
As soon as we walked into the store she greeted us with a warm welcome. She was quick to direct us to what we were looking for based on the information we had told her. Her product knowledge was fantastic.
We left feeling well looked and extremely satisfied with our purchase.

Will be recommending her to anyone we know that is not only looking for a mattress but 10/10 service. Show details

Alan G
Alan G

Best customer service

Ant assisted us in choosing a new mattress. It was honestly such positive experience. She was so friendly and helpful making our shopping experience enjoyable. Ant has a wealth of knowledge and we’ll definitely be going back. We would recommend shopping at snooze with Ant to all our friends and family. Show details
Lj V.
Lj V.
  VIC, Springvale

Perfect bed!

Julia assisted us in choosing the best mattress and bed frame for me and my partner. We have different preferences with the softness to firmness of the mattress but she let us take our time, attended our concerns and helped us to pick the perfect bed for us! Thanks again!! Show details ·  1
Sharon
Sharon

Buying new bed

Wonderful customer service. From our first interaction with staff it was a positive experience. Very knowledgeable, friendly but professional, and helpful. From ordering our bed, to the delivery of it, I would highly recommend Snooze Launceston Show details ·  1
Deb17
Deb17Melbourne12 posts
  Online Store

Excellent product & Customer Service

Excellent Customer Service. Our bed was delivered & assembled & the whole experience was perfect. Very happy with the bed, we love it. Online order. Show details ·  1
Stephanie Gibsone
Stephanie GibsoneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service! Honest and informative

We were served by Antanietta when looking for our new mattress. She was fantastic! Getting us to try the bed machine out and then knowing exactly what we were after when gave our preference! We were in and out within a reasonable time and super stoked with our purchases! Thanks again! Can’t wait to receive our new goodies Show reply
George G.
George G.Launceston, TAS

Second to none

The service received by Marisha and the team at Snooze Launceston was second to none from the moment we walked in the door. The mattress is excellent and we have been sleeping so much better.
George and Jess Show details ·  1
Rojeena M
Rojeena M2 posts
  Fair Incentive NSW, Crossroads

Best customer service

We had the best customer Service from Rahul and his team in Crossroads Snooze. We bought a king size bed frame. He had a positive attitude, smiling and very welcoming gesture. We decided and bought the product so quick because we loved his customer service and product information. We will be definitely going back. Show details ·  1
Max F.
Max F.
  WA, Mandurah

My New Madison Times Square

Just received my lovely new QS BED . Perfect delivery, great staff at Mandurah Snooze … Thks Dela! and crew. A very comfortable stylish bed… Great service all round …. Show details ·  1
Luke K
Luke K

5 star customer service and satisfaction

Great service. Had some feedback but Customer satisfaction is undoubtedly very important with the Gepps Cross store, SA. I don’t continue relationships with any business other than this standard of care. Well done, highly recommend the Gepps cross store! Show reply
Andrew C.
Andrew C.
  QLD, Aspley

Great service and excellent experience

Great sales team and helpful delivery team. Very happy. Recommend. Show details ·  1
kelvinchengnz
kelvinchengnz3 posts
  Verified VIC, Nunawading
TRISH
TRISHSouth East Queensland, QLD
  QLD, Aspley

BEST BED PLACE ever!!!

Terrific service and fantastic product. SO Happy. Snooze offered me the best discount possible and made delivery a breeze. Couldn’t fault them. Show details ·  1
Judy
JudyLaunceston, TAS2 posts

Great new mattress

Great service, thank you. We would recommend going to Snooze. Quick turnaround, great communication. We would use Snooze Launceston again in the future if we decide to make further bed purchases. Show reply
Jane B.
Jane B.Sydney, NSW
  NSW, Castle Hill

Great Service

Great customer service from being warmly welcomed into the store by Debbie, through to the amazing service I received from Tania, who was friendly, kind, professional and knowledgeable. I really appreciated all the advice in choosing the perfect mattress for myself. I highly recommend Snooze Castle Hill! Show reply

Tara B.
Tara B. · Snooze

Hi there, I have a Sleeptailor Queen mattress purchased from Snooze Dubbo NSW. The plush side has a permanent divet where my husband lays. Is this normal wear of this mattress? Would it still be under warranty? I have no idea where the reciept is as I purchased the mattress approx 5 years or so ago.

Lorraine W.
Lorraine W. · Online Store

How much f or a good mattress as I have back problems onlley on pension only have 650

John Shapland · QLD, Helensvale

Have you got a Woollen under blanket Single with skirt. 2xthermostatic controls with timers, Feet and body. John.

Compare all Snooze listings
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
After Sales ServiceYesYesYesYes
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses
Offers Free Standard Shipping NoNoNoNo