4.3

1,606 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (16) · No (594)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (77%) · Not as advertised (23%)

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Rocky at Auburn was so helpful and made our decisions so much easier

Rocky at the Auburn store gave us excellent customer service. He matched our needs with the right bed and really cared that we receive the right product instead of trying to sell us the most expensive product. I am really happy with the purchases I made. I bought a Madison Queen, 2 Sealy singles and a slumberland single mattress. Thankyou for your help Rocky.
Jennifer & Parents

Store LocationAuburn
Chantelle

ChantelleLaunceston, TAS

Excellent service. Fabulous king bed and mattress!

We went in to Snooze Launceston looking for a new King Bed and Mattress which Sofie was very happy to help us with. The service she gave us was absolutely fabulous and we are thrilled with our new purchase. Thanks Sofie.

Store LocationSnooze, Launceston
Tash R.

Tash R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing service, comfortable super king bed

Lovely service in store when picking my new super king bed. The team who delivered my bed were beyond amazing as they moved the old bed and installed the new one. Definitely recommend buying from Snooze :)

Store LocationMarion South Australia

Nathan S.Launceston, TAS

Excellent service, Excellent product.

Monica at Snooze Launceston is the reason we now have the most comfortable bed I have ever lay down on. Her service, knowledge and the time she spent with us was the reason we went with our purchase. We had looked at other stores but decided to pay a little more for what is definitely a superior product purely because of the service and attention to our needs afforded us by Monica. We are extremely happy with our purchase and highly recommend Snooze Launceston if you're in the market for new bedding.

Store LocationLaunceston, Tasmania

Can’t flault Snooze Launceston

Right from the begging, Marita was extremely helpful. I told her the reason why I was purchasing new beds and asked her what were my best options. I bought my children into the store, showed them the their options then went ahead and ordered what we required. Very happy with the service and quality.

Store LocationLaunceston

Great mattress and Customer service

I went into the Fortitude Valley store looking for a reasonably priced, supportive and comfortable mattress for my spare room. I was greeted by Shane who was a wonderful help and was very knowledgeable/informative, patient and helpful when it came to suggested options. I opted to pick my mattress up which was very easy with very helpful staff at the Warehouse in Windsor. Overall great experience.

Store LocationFortitude Valley Homemaker Centre store Brisbane QLD
Kristie

KristieSydney, NSW

I recently purchased two mattresses and bedroom furniture for my sons at Snooze at the Crossroads. The service was outstanding. Karen went above and beyond, her product knowledge was outstanding and she was always happy and provide advice. She remained patient with myself and my sons even when they kept changing their minds and provided advice on at least five different beds on the five different occasions we went into the store . The other staff at the store were also friendly and helpful even when there were lots of customers in there.

Store LocationCrossroads

Excellent service

Served by Rocky - came in with my elderly mum one day and came back the next for my own mattress. Rocky was attentive without being pushy , was very knowledgable and patient.

Store LocationAuburn

First Rate

Salesperson (Jacqueline) was exceptional and gave us detailed information on everything we looked at. Settled on a Tempur mattress and motorised bed which has been a godsend, most comfortable bed ever. The staff really know their stuff here. Can't say the same for their competitors in the vicinity.

Store LocationNunawading

Licola

LicolaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect !!!!

Perfect Service ! Value for Money !! Way better than other places. Bed & Mattress was made in 10 days. Other places told me 7weeks and the were about $1500 dearer. Delivery men were helpful and polite. I will definitely be recommending Snooze !!!!!

Store LocationMarion SA
Chrissy

ChrissySydney, NSW

Quality was not satisfactory

Honestly very disappointed with the quality of the furniture..I bought 2 Memphis bedroom suites and after a few months started to fall apart! Dealing with them after was a nightmare!
Worst experience ever!

Store LocationCrossroads
SnoozeSnooze

Don't buy from here...just don't.

Purchased a bed from Snooze, the frame of the bed broke within 2 weeks, they claimed I had 'moved the bed', so refused a refund. Would have thought moving a bed shouldn't break it, but I hadn't moved the bed. Terrible.

Store LocationACT
jay

jayFar North Queensland, QLD

fantastic service and product

I have recently purchased a king ensemble, i walked in not knowing how to choose as i have a damaged back. was greeted by Christie she was extremely helpful and informative and i felt comfortable and happy with her advice.
the store was spotless and i do have to say owning a small business myself, personal presentation and friendliness was definitely a 10/10
thanks christie and team for a fabulous first time snooze experience.
i’ll definitely be back and will make sure i stay loyal and purchase all my linen and bedding here from now on.
cheers j

Store Locationcairns dfo

Great friendly service

Friendly, informative staff. Store displays are terrific with lots to look at. Will definitely be shopping there again and recommending this store to others. Thank you to the lovely staff.

Store LocationCairns qld

Best bedding decision made yet

Needed an automatic bed to alleviate husbands medical condition, needless to say I am enjoying the comfort of this acquisition as much as he. What a fabulous purchase.
100% customer satisfaction

Great Customer Service

I was helped by Phil at Ferntree Gully. Phil was so informative, he gave me time to think and wasn’t pushy at all.
He was professional and polite and I was very happy to find perfect mattress for me because I was listened to and financial restraints respected !

Thankyou Phil very happy with my purchase !
I highly recommend Snooze Ferntree Gully and Phil :)

Store LocationFerntree Gully Victoria

Sonia MSydney, NSW

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

My daughter and son in law had a terrible experience in this store, no good complaining in store as the offender was the franchise owner [Name Removed]. This woman was offensive and very rude, they both walked out feeling belittled and upset. Not people you want to represent your brand/product. I suggest visiting another snooze store if you are shopping for a mattress. I found these same complaints on google reviews, please read before you support this store, especially if you want to be treated with some respect.

Store LocationALEXANDRIA

Great deal from Rahul

We bought a bed, mattress and matching bedside tables for an extremely reasonable price. Rahul gave us an excellent deal, including offering free delivery (even though that was an online deal). Very happy with the overall package, including the detail and time taken by the sales assistant.

Store LocationCrossroads NSW

Excellent customer service

My partner and I received excelled customer service by Rocky. He was really informative and assisted us into finding the perfect mattress that would suit us. Highly recommend auburn Snooze for its friendly and high quality service.

Christian A.

Christian A.Launceston, TAS

They made something i was dreading super easy.

I always dread mattress shopping and i really only entered the store to see if they had a latex mattress i could test. By the end the young lady had found the perfect mattress for my rather particular needs and it was fantastic once it had arrived. The delivery men were just as good, taking my old mattress as well even though i asked them on the spot as i had forgotten too earlier.

Store LocationLaunceston