• Incentivised Review Yes (6%) · No (94%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (392)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (81%) · Not as advertised (19%)

Love it, love it, love it :)

Awesome staff from the moment i walked in, Marta your knowledge and customer service was fantastic. Im extremely happy with my purchase Madison QS Mattress.
Marta and Fabio an extra thank you to you both for going out of your way to drop off my mattress protector, which was left behind.
fabulous! outstanding service.

Cheers guys

Store LocationBankstown

Janine

JanineLaunceston, TAS

Faultless experience!

My whole experience at Snooze was faultless. Marita was helpful and knowledgeable & I purchased the ensemble yesterday and it was delivered today. Andrew and his assistant were polite and unwrapped the ensemble and assembled the feet to the base and placed the ensemble in the bedroom.......and even took away the rubbish with them.
A really good experience after having dealt with some not so good businesses.
Highly recommended.

Great delivery service

Just wanted to say how impressed I was with the men who delivered my bed today in Mansfield (18/01/2020). They were friendly, careful with both the new bed and navigating through the house.Also, set the bed for me which was great. Thanks again.

Ricky B.

Ricky B.Litchfield, NT

Don't normally leave reviews but in this case I thought I would share. Made a purchase on boxing day and received a call the same day to advise there was an issue.. Went on to receive a further couple of calls over the following days explaining they are still working on it. Eventually received a call from store manager Christie from Cairns who advised they were out of stock and offered a recent floor model and also through in pillow case protector for the trouble. Overall very happy with the communication and the customer service, will definitely shop again!

Stacey K

Stacey K

Amazing Service & Great Range

Store LocationWindsor, Brisbane

Above and Beyond

I bought two king single beds from Snooze Narre Warren. Beautiful beds with base and headboards. Upon arrival - I discovered I was unable to figure out the brackets and assembly. I phoned the store and the actual owner offered to come and personally assemble them in 15 minutes - on a Saturday!!!!
Couldn’t be happier. The store has had extraordinary service from end to end and this extra mile the store manager has gone to ensure product satisfaction is extremely impressive.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationSnooze Narre Warren

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Really happy with my sons bedroom set. What made this transaction so great was Rahul the sales representative. This is the third time I purchase items from him and he always makes it so easy and enjoyable. Thank you for taking good care of me as a customer and adding value to my store purchase, it is much appreciated. Definitely would go back to Snooze to purchase from Rahul again. Thanks!

Store LocationCrossroads

Great deal and service from staff

We were on a budget and the staff member gave us quality options which made our task easy and purchase affordable.
They were able to provide free assembly on delivery of mattress and bed frame.

Store LocationFortitude Valley

Customer service manager head office

Nic W

Nic WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

After finding what I wanted online, I phoned Snooze Windsor and they were able to help me pick the right mattresses etc for my little boy. The whole process was quick and easy and delivery was organized within a few days. I have actually been meaning to phone as the delivery guys were so lovely. They assembled the bed and took away the cartons. They were so sweet and well mannered. Whole experience was great! Will definitely shop with Snooze again.

Lotus 10

Lotus 10Nambour

Comfy bed.. No suprises

Snooze was a Google ad so I browsed and was pleased to find the bargain I had hoped for. Kind single firm posturepedic. But to buy without viewing or testing... The gamble!!! Turned out perfect... My confidence rewarded.

Meagan Jordan

Meagan JordanHunter Region, NSW

Above & Beyond

If I could of given six stars I would of! Snooze Kotara provided the most outstanding service, they really went above & beyond. Great prices too!
Megs and Dean, New Lambton Heights.

Store LocationKotara

Michelle Y.

Michelle Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service. Great product.

A great experience. The staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
The sales process was quick and easy.
I am very happy with the delivery and product and would highly recommend.

Outstanding customer service

I ordered my bed base at 8.30am and it was delivered by 1pm in the same day. Both Andrew and his delivery staff loaded with me during the morning to ensure that the delivery time was suitable. The delivery guys even installed the legs and took away the rubbish.
The best customer service I have experienced in a long time. I will definitely be a repeat customer.
Great job guys!

Store LocationWindsor QLD
Kerryn K

Kerryn K

If you Snooze you win

After comparing many shops physically and online, found the level of service, knowledge, range and competitive pricing to be well above anywhere else (big call out to Jordie -exceptionally fabulous). Sales & delivery were seamless and they were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Shop around if you want but you could save yourself a lot of time by just going straight to the best. As an aside, bed is extremely comfortable thank you

Store LocationMarion
Elizabeth

ElizabethAlexandria

Misleading and misrepresentation on sale

Store LocationSnooze Campbelltown

Catalina P.

Catalina P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad Services

We bought a bed and they said: "You will receive the next day or if we won't have it on stock, you will receive on 6th of January and you should wait for our call ". I didn't receive any call so I call them and they said: 'Because the supplier was on holiday you will receive your bed on 8th of January" then I call them today (14/01/2020) and they said "The mattress didn't reach yet so you will receive tomorrow". This is not a good services, with fake promises. They didn't even bother to call me and say to me that they got a delay with the order.

Store LocationDandenong

Taitah

TaitahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Satisfied Customer

Very helpful from my searching on-line, the follow up phone call, being cared for by Jodie the floor manager, not settling in our first focus and although paying more were given excellent discount and for ordering on Dec 31st! Jodie is a good saleswoman as well as manager. The bed arrived and the old mattress taken by two agreeable men who assembled the bed etc. It is SO COMFY

Store LocationMarion

Madeline F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BedGear M2 - Sags badly after 3.5 weeks

Madeline F.

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it.

Danielle Sarramegna

Danielle SarramegnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed potential customer.

Very disappointed. I walked in your store and walked the all showroom without even being acknowledged. Your staff seems to only have time for couples who walked in after me. Bad move guys! Really bad move!

Snooze A.Snooze

Dear Snooze. Thank you for your concern. I appreciate that you are willing to address the training in customer service of your employees but I have no intention to return to your Windsor shop.
Regards
Danielle

Katrina Anderson

Katrina Andersonasked

Can you cancel and get your deposit back

Theresa
Theresa

Hi Katrina. Sorry I don't know the answer to that question. You will have to ask them.

Dear Katrina,

Thank you for contacting Snooze. Please contact the team at the store where you placed your order or email us at enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact and store details. Please know that store are not required to provide a refund when there has simply been a change of mind.

Regards,

MichelleD

MichelleDasked

Are you still making /selling the bilby loft bed?

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately, Bilby is no longer available, but we do have other frames that may be suitable.

A Snooze Store near your location will be glad to assist you in choosing a suitable bed frame.
You can find your nearest Store by using our Store Finder function on the website https://www.snooze.com.au/pages/store-locator

Thanks,

ioanna

ioannaasked

Bilby Single Bed Frame Snooze- does anyone know where I can get a copy of Assembly instructions?

Hi Ioanna,

If the assembly instructions for the products in your order are missing please contact the store that you purchased the products from and we will ensure these are sent to you as quickly as possible. We can send either send the instructions by post or send a scanned image of the instructions by email.

Thanks,
Snooze

Get an answer from our members and Snooze representatives