Listing monitored by Snooze

4.7 (1,593)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (65) · No (1,729)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (47) · No (1,743)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (937) · Not as advertised (236)
    4.7 (1,705)

A Hampton
A HamptonCentral, SA

Could not be happier with the service we received today from Wade at Gepps Cross. Knew his products well and was very helpful and friendly. A big thumbs up to the snooze team!!

Good experience

The sales rep Vanda was really helpful. We walked in the store to have a browser and bought a bed and mattress in the end. Highly recommended

• Incentivised Review No

Excellent service, great product knowledge and communication

Snooze was our first stop on a day we had planned to shop around. Tony was such a good salesman offering great service, excellent product knowledge and flexible on price. We spent up big and super happy with everything we purchased. Turned out to be a one stop shop leaving the rest of the day to prepare our home for amazing new bed and mattress . Thanks Tony you win the gold medal !

Simone
SimoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Found the perfect bed. Great service

i told the staff member what we were after, he showed me the options. i asked about availability and he told me what was available earliest and when it would arrive. gave me a great price and now my three year old is in his perfect big boy bed and it's a great result! they even had some colouring in for the 3yo to do while i was making payment etc. great store for no-nonsense service. also the bed is top quality, love it.

Find out how Snooze compares to other Furniture Shops

I was served by a lady with black hair

Very happy with the mattress and the service. Great experience in store. The lady with black hair name started with M was fabulous

Kanav
KanavMelbourne

Excellent customer service

When we entered the store, Tony greeted us with a smile and was knowledgeable, and answered all our questions. He explained everything in detail and did not rush. He made sure that we make the right choice in choosing our mattress. He even gave us a lot of tips to look after our mattress and also helped us with the promotional offer. I would highly recommend this store and Tony to anyone who is looking to purchase a new mattress or any other item from this store.5 stars !! . Thanks

Wayne Tymms
Wayne TymmsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and price

The sales person took the time to help us select the right bed for our needs. She also gave us a good discount off the product that met out budget.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Fabulous Transaction

Found the best price by a fair margin online.

Within an hour of the order the Aspley store was on the phone arranging pick-up.

The website said 2 to 3 week delay but they had one in stock so could pick it up immediately. The pick-up was smooth too, in and out in 5 minutes.

Great service.

Excellent Customer service

The staff at the Aspley store were attentive and very helpful. They provided me with expert advice and assisted me in choosing the right mattress for my needs. The delivery was prompt and they arrived at the time / day they said they would.

Fantastic Service and support

10/10 service and support by Snooze South Yarra. Ross was an amazing help with product selection, price and even personally delivered our bed. Would highly recommend Ross and the team at Snooze South Yarra !!

WORST SERVICE EVER DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.

WORST SERVICE EVER! I ordered some products in February and still haven’t received them. I was told on multiple occasions that it was in the warehouse and in stock however this was not the case. There had been no updates on the delivery or whereabouts of the items. And no one has contacted me. Everytime I call them they say they are busy and will call me back and not once have they stuck to their word. I am extremely my disappointed with their service and certainly won’t be buying anything from here again.

• Store LocationWarrawong NSW

Excellent service & delivery drivers

Very satisfied with my recent purchases from Snooze Cannington, from the manager, Fiona, to the delivery drivers. The service was excellent.

Margaret Haydon
Margaret HaydonSydney, NSW

Terrific Shopping Experience - Wouldn't Buy Anywhere Else!

• Incentivised Review No

After having to cancel delivery twice because of having Covid. Marita was very obliging, and sympathetic, when cancelling at short notice.

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo

Lynda P.
Lynda P.Launceston, TAS

Mattress

What a great shopping experience! Made the choice of mattress very easy and the lady who assisted was phenomenal. Would highly recommend.

Ryan
Ryanasked
Snooze

Hi, I recently purchased the Sleeptailor Platinum mattress in size double ($6,000 mattress) and it has been causing me significant lower back pain. The mattress I’ve received is much softer than the one I tried that was on display. If it was this soft in store, I would have never purchased it. My days now are just constantly ruined by persistent and sharp lower back pain. I want to return the mattress as it is unlike the one that was on display and it is causing me severe pain.

kazzi
kazziasked
Online store

Hi my name is karen Lee . I have just become a snooze member . I have ordered delivery of a king and queen mattress online. My question is does the deluvery fee include removal of the old mattresses please? My email is karen l181@hotmail.com
Thank you.

D bhard
D bhardasked
NSW, Auburn

This is the terrible and worst experience with a guy called [Name Removed] who was representing Auburn Snooze. He was disgraceful over the phone with full of sarcasm and just laughing baseless out of the conversations. He was just giving his comments and eagerness to do the whole refund. He really need to know how to talk to people especially customer retention skills. He made me feel embrassed as I have done some sort of offence by mocking on my questions. He literally made me in tears and after this I shouldnt be going back to snooze at all. He was just pretending clever and impatient in his approach where he just laugh at people with no reason!!!

He also acclaimed that my no is private number so he doesn't know whether I'm authentic or not.
A big question mark?

This is Auburn Snooze where they tolerate this sort of behaviour and approach.

Snooze A.SnoozeSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Snooze representatives

Compare all 91 Snooze
Snooze TAS, Launceston
  • Award Winner 2020

Snooze TAS, Launceston

4.9
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Furniture ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Furniture ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses
Compare all 91 Snooze