Best service ever

We recently purchased a bed and was helped by Sophie. We were thrilled as she has helped us in the past. Sophie is just lovely, professional and goes above and beyond. Snooze you are blessed to have her as part of your team.

Store LocationLaunceston

Jason, Per and Bruno and Great Team Colleagues

Snooze Manly Vale is well set out and the staff were informative. We chose to proceed with our purchases with Jason as he is professional, engaging and follows through with requested information and follow up. We chose an Australian-made bed frame from a Victorian-based manufacturer and he turned it around in good time. The delivery team headed up by Per and Bruno and Co. were also efficient and professional. All in all a good experience for a substantial financial outlay but for products that will last a long time.

Store LocationManly Vale NSW

Purchase of mattress and bed frame

No problem at all
I was after a Tempur mattress with bed frame and there was a range to choose from
I knew of the reputation of Tempur and I was not disappointed
It seems easy enough but the deal included the delivery and assembly of the bed

Store LocationWindsor Qld 4030
That's great to hear, Sandra! We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the Windsor team and let them know how much you're enjoying your new bed. Thanks, Snooze

Wonderful Service!

I recently needed to buy a new mattress and went to Snooze at Marion. I received wonderful service from Jordie. I really appreciated her product knowledge & explanations. The sleep profile was very helpful and informative. Jordie also found a fabulous pillow for me, and on top of all this Snooze were having a sale and I got Triple Velocity points! Very happy with my new mattress & pillow. Many thanks, Jordie.
Thank you too to the guys who delivered my new mattress and relieved me of my old one.

Hi Pip, thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Marion. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience and will be sure to pass your feedback along to Jordie and the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Fantastic customer service!

We purchased a new mattress during the recent Triple Velocity Points sale. Experienced outstanding customer service & ended up with a high quality Sealy mattress. The Launceston store staff were very helpful and the delivery team called to advise when they were enroute. A handwritten thank you card arrived in the mail after our purchase, which was a nice touch.. Thanks to Sofie & the rest of the team!

Store LocationLaunceston, TAS
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Ben. We'll be sure to pass your kind feedback along to Sofie and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Staff very friendly and knowledgeable

Marita was very friendly and had great knowledge of her products. We just wanted a decent bed for a spare room and she helped us select a good one without breaking the bank.
The two guys delivering our bed were very friendly and came at the time they earlier booked with us.

Store LocationSnooze Launceston
Dear Cain, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience, we're so happy to hear it was all so good for you. We will pass your feedback onto the team in Launceston. Enjoy the bed! Regards, Snooze.

Fantastic 1st nights sleep.

Staff in store were very helpful & polite from entry to follow up phone calls updating me of delivery time. Delivery was prompt & efficient. I recommend this store as all service throughout was excellent.

Store LocationHelensvale Queensland
Hi, we are really glad to hear your experience at our Helensvale store was excellent. We will pass this message onto the team, and we hope you enjoy the new bed. Regards, Snooze.Thankyou

Appalling putrid customer service doesn’t even begin to describe it!

They sold me a product from a store that closed the following week, the owner promised me delivery in 14 days and the bed wasn’t even available in aus for 2 months. They gave me the run around and kept hanging up the phone every time I called about refund my money and Shelly was disgusting to deal with! I’ve contacted head office and consumer protection to help get a refund. No compensation offered only a bad attitude

Disappointing service post buy

Love the bed and service received in store.
I felt the post service lacking in terms of snooze’s communication with delivery people and ourselves. When I mentioned an issue to snooze I felt guy was dismissive so requested confirmation in an email that issue had been addressed. In his email, he seems to ‘have a go’ at me for something that is clearly a break in their process - they delivered before requesting payment.

Store LocationHawthorn

Excellent sales and delivery service

We received excellent customer service and advice from Yogi at the Marion store when buying a new bed recently. And the delivery and installation service from Alex was equally good.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you received excellent customer service and will be sure to pass this along to Yogi, Alex and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Great service in store, but post sale service is severely lacking.

We got fantastic service in store, and love our purchase, but was told delivery would be in 4-6 weeks, and when I called to follow up after 6 weeks, was told it would be up to 8, no apology that I’d been given the incorrect information at all.
I received a text around week 7 to call to arrange delivery - I called and was told they do not deliver to my area, despite having already checked this before I purchased. If they didn’t deliver, I would have gone to another store. She then put me on hold for 5 mins, before making a big deal over the fact that they would ‘make an exception, and do a special delivery’. Such poor service, they should have had on file where my delivery address was, and should not have sold it to me with delivery, if they could not deliver.
Love the bed and mattress, but what poor phone service.

Store LocationMarion

Poor Service, Rude Staff.

Poor Service, Rude Staff.
We purchased a new mattress from Snooze in Howitt Street Wendouree, which has been a very good mattress.
The staff member had promised us a delivery date, we weren't notified when it arrived, we were then told we would have to pick it up from the warehouse (a crappy tin shed in an industrial complex) and despite being there, we were told that we wouldn't be able to get it as it was the staff members day off, and would have to wait until after the weekend.
I refused, and asked for a refund, was then told to be at said warehouse with my trailer the next day at 10:00am, and was told if I was 1 minute late they would be shutting the gate and going home.
This sort of attitude, and poor service is abysmal, I will never buy anything from there again.

Store LocationHowitt Street Ballarat

Amazing Service and Support!

- extremely easy to navigate and find what I wanted thanks to the staff!
- great range of products available and they were able to put me through a bed matching system to assist me to hone in on the mattresses that matched me and my sleeping pattern best.
- extremely satisfied with the quality of mattress and bed.
- I assembled my furniture all by myself, it was so easy!

Store LocationSnooze Hoppers Crossing
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Kimberley. We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to to the team. Regards, Snooze.

Great customer service

Found the store to be layed out easily to distinguish between the quality and price of mattress. The product range was quite large and could be overwhelming if you’re unsure of what you’re after. The quality of the mattress and base we purchased have been great so far. We’ve only had them for over two weeks and were offered to bring back the products if they weren’t satisfactory. My partner assembled our bed base in 10 minutes.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationShepparton
Hi Sarah, thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Snooze Shepparton. We're pleased to hear about your wonderful experience both in store and with your bed post-purchase. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

Fabulous bed

I was very well looked after with regards to buying a mattress. I told the assistant exactly what I wanted and did not want to waste any time. Very informative and very professional.

Store LocationWindsor
Thank you for providing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Windsor. We're pleased to hear that you were looked after in-store and will be sure to pass on your feedback. Regards, Snooze.

Happy we made the purchase at Snooze Marion.

Great service and advice from Marion store. Quick and easy service. Delivery was spot on. Delivery guys were efficient and friendly. Overall a super smooth purchase. Would definitely recommend Snooze.

Store LocationMarion
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, Tara. We're pleased to hear your experience ran smoothly, and will be sure to pass your feedback along to the Marion team. Thanks, Snooze

Amazing Service!

Shopping here was a real pleasant experience. I was helped by Tan at Homebush last week he was very experienced, genuine and helpful and really went above and beyond! Found a great mattress I'm very excited for it. Honestly though Tan was a legend :)

Store LocationHomebush DFO
That is great to hear, thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your experience Monte. We'll be sure to pass it along to Tan and the Homebush team. Thanks, Snooze

Happy with product and service

Happy with in store service and over the phone dealings. Delivery was as arranged with delivery staff helpful and friendly. Happy also with quality of product. Would recommend to others.

Store LocationFortitude Valley
Thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Fortitude Valley, J and D. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience and will be sure to pass your feedback along to the store. Regards, Snooze.

Very disappointed in delivery.

I paid $80 for delivery and the service has been absolutely terrible. They do not take into consideration the customer and their availability. Customer service was very unhelpful and difficult to work with. Would not recommend nor purchase from Snooze again.

Dear Emma, Thank you for taking the time to provide details of your delivery experience. Any inconveniences that you experienced are sincerely regretted. Regarding delivery, a 3-hour window is usually provided and taking into consideration your availability, the delivery is scheduled by the team managing it locally. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details and location of the store to enable us to review your valuable feedback for any process or additional training that may be required. Regards, Snooze

Delivery Guys were super friendly!!

Ten points to the delivery guys who delivered my new mattress and picked up my old one. I didnt have to lift a finger! They were happy and helpful! Good jobs guys!

Store LocationMarion SA
Dear Tayla, Thank you kindly for leaving your review here. We will pass your positive feedback about the delivery onto the team at out Marion Store. Regards, Snooze.

How easy are the bilby beds to put together
Thanks for getting in touch KJ. All bed frames comes with assembly instructions, but may take some time to put together. Your local Snooze store is best placed to assist you further, and can arrange for an assembly service if desired. Thanks, Snooze

hello I purchased a Madison queen mattress at Your Kotara store 3 weeks ago the bed is comfortable but it gets way too hot I have followed all the instructions but I still overheat in the bed and it's winter what can I do to fix the problem thank you
Hi Terry, Thank you for your question. Please contact the Kotara store, as they will be able to assist you in your enquiries about overheating in your new bed. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Regards, Snooze.hello I have contacted the Kotara store and was told to put cheap sheets on the bed so the bed can breathe I have done that but nothing seems to help I woke up at 3 a.m. this morning sweating like I was in an oven thank youHi Terry, very sorry to hear that you are uncomfortably hot while using the mattress. It is more likely about how you are reacting to the materials. We would like to assist the store in reaching a solution for you and would like to please have your contact details. Regards, Snooze.

Could snooze please book Andrew to collect old mattress and take to tip.
Hi Pam, We are not sure which Andrew or store that you have been dealing with and it will be quicker if you contact them directly. If this is not acceptable, please let us know the store's location and we will assist you as soon as possible. Regards Snooze