Jane

Don't shop at Snooze!

Sjaan M.

Sjaan M.Hunter Region, NSW

Best snooze

Great knowledge and wealth of information.super fast delivery and installation . Well done snooze on great customer service too. Made it easy to deal with everyone even the warehouse.
Will definitely be back

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Sjaan, Thanks for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Rutherford. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience and will be sure to pass on to the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Great customer service

I was referred to snooze by my daughter Janelle N. I found everyone very helpful and the delivery men were fabulous. I will highly recommend this store and especially Marita.

Store LocationLaunceston
Snooze A.Snooze

Thank you for leaving the details of your recent visit to Snooze Launceston Patricianne. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful visit instore and will be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

Easy, fast process

Alex was great to deal with. Answered all our questions & made what we thought would be a long hard process - easy & fast. Delivery guys were also great & delivered when they said they would. Thank you.

Store LocationSnooze - Marion, SA

Izzy

IzzySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Amnie was very friendly and helpful, I am a very fussy and picky customer but Amnie was very patient and answered all our questions best customer service ever !!!! Highly recommend we need more people like amnie in stores.

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Izzy. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the Prospect team. Thanks, Snooze

Sarah Lodge

Sarah LodgePerth, WA

Brilliant customer service with Harry Bennie

We would like to compliment Harry Bennie who works in the Claremont Store. We recently purchased 2 beds, mattresses and several doonas . We were served by Harry who was highly knowledgeable about Snooze products and extremely professional in his approach. He was friendly, courteous, reliable and efficient. Harry made sure that the delivery of our beds was carried out promptly and on time and we were impressed by his follow-up phone calls and thoughtful nature in ensuring that all went smoothly. We highly recommend him as an outstanding, intelligent employee, an asset to your company.

Store LocationClaremont
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Sarah, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and feedback. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Harry and the team at the Claremont store. Regards, Snooze.

Great customer service

We were looking for a QB for our newly renovated master bedroom. We like high beds and bought a Luxe ensemble (firm/firm). We are very happy with our purchase. Thank you Sofie for your great customer service.

Store LocationSnooze Launceston
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Jacqui, thanks for your review. Great to hear you're loving your new bed and had a positive experience with Sofie and the Launceston team. Regards, Snooze

Great service, top product!

Noel is so knowledgeable and has a great sense of humour. He listened to our needs and budget, and didn't stray from that. Madison Waldorf is a great quality mattress; we love it! Very happy.

Store LocationSnooze Capalaba QLD

Love our new bed

We found the staff to be helpful in selecting a bed that suited our needs and was in our price range.It is the most comfortable bed we have ever had.

Amazing!!

Jordie from Marion was amazing! She let me in with 2 minutes till closing, did not rush me and was extremely helpful even though she had been there from the time they opened. My order was delivered the very next day by their friendly delivery team. I would highly recommend Snooze Marion!

Store LocationMarion
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Vee, thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to our Marion store. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful visit in-store with Jordie and the team. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

Catherine H.Illawarra, NSW

Customer Beware

Devastating shopping experience, nearly four months and still waiting for my bed. Every time I contact the store they fob me off and then nothing, worst customer service ever. Beware.

Store LocationWarrawong

RSKSydney, NSW

Do not buy Madison products from Snooze. Sever back pain for anyone who slept on this.

Dear RSK,
If you would like to have your situation reviewed, please know that your email with your name and contact details to enquiries@snooze.com.au will be very welcome.
Snooze.

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

My teen loves me again

I finally bought a double bed for my teenage daughter who is so happy to be out of her single bed! Staff were helpful and patient in-store. Delivery was courteous and prompt (actually early!) and the lads even dismantled her old bed for us and set up the new one and removed all rubbish. Thank you snooze!

Store LocationWindsor, Brisbane

Hemi

HemiSydney, NSW

Thank you Barry excellent service.

Dear Barry ,

Thank-you so much for all your help, suggestions, and professional service. We went to many places to look for mattresses , but you were the most accommodating , reasonable , and personable . After we purchased our Queen bed and mattress, and all went smoothly and on time, we decided to buy another king bed for our son . Thankyou for your time, patience ,service, and great sense of humour . You made the whole exercise so easy . Wishing you all the best . With appreciation .

Hemi and Gabrielle Mizrahi

Store LocationSnooze Alexandria
Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Hemi and Gabrielle. We're so pleased to hear about your experience and how easy it was for you. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to Barry and the team. Thanks, Snooze

yogie

yogieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Best sleep I've had in months .

Just a big Thankyou to Sophie who gave us excellent service, and did all she could to accomadate our requests. We are very happy with our purchase , excellent mattress, excellent service, and excellent sleep.
Thanks also to the team who delivered and assembled our bedroom suite
Well done 'Snooze'

Store LocationLaunceston
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Yogie, thanks for your review. It's great to hear you were satisfied with the service and delivery. We will pass this feedback along to Sophie and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Janette

JanetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service .

Great service could not ask for a better salesman David spent time to make sure we had what suited both way beyond my expectations.i had drove around to many places no one else could offer the service David offered fantastic service

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Janette. We're pleased to hear your experience exceeded your expectations, and will pass this feedback along to the team. Thanks, Snooze

Best in Store Service & Delivery

We highly recommend Snooze Kotara for the great in store service. We had to store our furniture for sometime and the girls at the storage facility were friendly and courteous. We have just taken delivery of our new bed and the delivery men were fast, efficient and courteous.

Store LocationKotara
Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Cheryl. We're pleased to hear the service and delivery met your expectations. We'll be sure to pass along your feedback along to the Kotara team. Thanks, Snooze

AMAZING PRODUCTS AND SERVICE!

Maria and Sarah made the laborious process of buying a mattress simple and enjoyable! Maria helped us identify what we needed, showing us great options! Best service ever! We left with a wonderful purchase perfect for us! Thank you!

Store LocationSnooze Bankstown
Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Jord. We're glad you found the process enjoyable, and we'll be sure to pass this feedback along to Maria, Sarah and the Bankstown team. Thanks, Snooze

Todd S.

Todd S.Sydney, NSW

The staff here were very helpful and happy to help us.

The staff at Crossroads have been amazing. From the moment we walked in looking at their products to the after sales support. We couldn't be happier. Karen and Preena (spelling) are fantastic.
Now that I have everything which I have purchased, I can highly recommend this store, and particularly these two sales people. Honest and very helpful.
The products sold to us are awesome. The best sleep I have had in years. Life changing actually.
I can only recommend you give these people a chance as they have proved their weight in gold to me.

Store LocationCrossroads NSW
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Todd, Thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Crossroads. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful visit in-store. We'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team. Enjoy your new bed! Regards, Snooze.

JAC

JACSydney Surrounds, NSW

Well Done Bivek at Bankstown Snooze

Very happy with service provided by staff, particularly Bivek. He LISTENED to my needs, offered alternatives and explained features with a refreshing professional grace. Perfect shopping experience. Good range available. I bought a Sealy mattress and adjustable base. My physiotherapist was also pleased that I had been advised and directed towards the correct products for my needs. Thank you Snooze.

Store LocationBankstown Snooze