Karen McD

Karen McDSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service - Marta

Drove over 2 1/2 hours to the Bankstown store, as my local store were not helpful.
Spoke to Marta on the phone and explained my concerns and I was so impressed I made the journey.
I settled on a Technogel Sereno. I spent over 3 hours trying various mattresses.
Her product knowledge is amazing. She was so patient and listened. I can't wait until my mattress is delivered.

Store LocationBankstown
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Karen, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We'll pass your lovely feedback onto Marta and the team at Bankstown. Enjoy your new mattress when it arrives. Regards, Snooze.

Wes

WesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service at Marion SouthAustralia

Yogi was very helpful in helping me find the right bed at a good price. Even when I wanted to change my order it was no problem. Delivery was fast and efficient. Great service.

Store LocationMarion
Amber P.

Amber P.Launceston, TAS

Marita at Snooze Launceston is amazing!!

Marita at the Launceston store is a gem, her customer service is so friendly and she was so incredibly helpful. I was after a specific bed frame to be delivered and when they didn't have it in stock she did everything she could to locate one for me and had it delivered that same week in just a few days when it suited me. Delivery persons were so wonderful they gave me advice on how to assemble the frame by myself and it was so easy. Frame is absolutely gorgeous (the Amelie bedframe) and very strong and sturdy. Can't thank Marita and the team at Launceston Snooze store enough! So happy!

Store LocationSnooze Launceston
Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Amber. We're so pleased to hear your experience met your expectations, and will be sure to pass your feedback along to Marita and the team. Thanks, Snooze

countrygirl

countrygirlSydney, NSW

Crossroads Sydney store/product & experience

Rahul & Karen treated me with patience & respect [this was appreciated given my Cognitive Dimentia] Great knowledge of product QS Palatial Flex Plush Electric bed Ensemble, love it, has upright sitting lounge position unlike others & very comfortable very happy - thank you +++

Store LocationCrossroads Homemaker Centre casula Sydney
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi countrygirl, thank you for leaving the details of your recent experience at the Crossroads store. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with your new bed and we'll be sure to pass this on to Rahul, Karen and the team in-store. Regards, Snooze.

Sofia

SofiaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Thank you Peter, your service was friendly, helpful and informative. You took the time to answer all my queries and explain the features of every matress. You were patient with my children whilst selecting the right mattress.

Store LocationAlexandria

Jodie

JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Recently purchased new beds and mattresses for our teenagers. Staff were very helpful and did an amazing deal for us. Delivery was exactly when they advised and the new beds look great

Store LocationFortitude Valley
Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Jodie. We're pleased to hear the service and delivery met your expectations. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the team. Thanks, Snooze

Unfortunately I should have gone elsewhere

Couldn’t be happier

From the minute I walked into the store at Fortitude Valley to the moment my mattress arrived, I experienced the most professional and exemplary service from the Snooze team. I’m extremely happy with my purchase!

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Snooze
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Joel, thanks for taking the time to leave your review, Your feedback and comments will be passed on to the team at Fortitude Valley. Looking forward to seeing you in-store again soon. Regards, Snooze

Amazing bed!

We were very happy with the sales service at Snooze Kotara and very thankful they held our bed at the warehouse until we were ready for it to be delivered. The delivery guys were on time and very personable however more care needed to be taken when bringing the furniture into the house.... we now have three noticeable dints and a couple of scrapes on our brand new and painted walls!!!

Store LocationSnooze Kotara
Sammy T

Sammy TSydney, NSW

Wonderful Customer Service!

Store LocationSnooze Bankstown
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Sammy, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We'll be sure to pass this on to Marta and the team at Bankstown. Regards, Snooze

The Muppett

The MuppettSydney

Great Customer Service from our initial Sales Rep

Store LocationSnooze - Caringbah

Mish

MishSydney, NSW

Excellent service from Nirali

Nirali helped my parents to find the perfect mattress. She was so nice and friendly, so helpful and patient. She showed us a variety and gave us time to choose. Excellent customer service. We definitely will be back!

Store LocationHomebush DFO
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Mish, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team at Homebush. Regards, Snooze.

Staff were super helpful and found the way to get us the best product for the best price

Very easy to navigate store, assisted by friendly staff the whole way. Staff suggested associated rewards programs and saved us money and gained points. Very easy and quick process, couldn't be happier. Product due to be delivered and assembled in 7 weeks.

Store LocationFountain Gate

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good experience

I had a fantastic customer service experience in the Marion Road store. The staff were helpful and friendly, and helped me find exactly what I needed. I chose the delivery and set up option and the happy delivery men quickly assembled my new bed. Overall, I am very happy with my Snooze interaction and my bed.

Store LocationMarion Road Snooze
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Sarah, thank you for leaving the details of your recent purchase from the Marion store. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with your new bed and had a wonderful delivery experience. Regards, Snooze.

Great Service

Saw what I wanted online, but out of stock in store and no display item to see either. Assistant very helpful with showing me the colour of the item and description in detail. Felt very confident to order and purchase the item in store without actually viewing it. Delivery was as promised, the two young guys who assembled my furniture were very efficient and couldn't be more willing and helpful. A fantastic all round shopping experience. Thank you.

Store LocationSnooze Windsor Qld
Snooze A.Snooze

That's great to hear Mrs T. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to to the team at Windsor. Thanks, Snooze.

Salesman FABIO

In sept 2019 I went to Snooze in Bankstown to purchase a mattress. Fabio is a perfect gentleman & a good salesman & was very helpful. Gave me a good deal. If u need a mattress etc ask for Fabio

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationBankstown
Snooze A.Snooze

Great product! Great Service!

Very happy dealing with Monica (in store): she was friendly, informative but didn't pressure us in any way. Delivery guys were prompt, friendly and gave good instructions for assembly and care of the bed set and mattress. And the bed was very easy to put together! Verry happy!

Store LocationSnooze Launceston
Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Launceston Holly. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Monica and the delivery team. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the team. Regards, Snooze.

Fantastic service

The delivery service of our new bed was fabulous. The guys were very fast and efficient and friendly.
Also the new bed is very comfortable , firm but not too firm. Thank you Snooze

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Graham, thank you for leaving the details of your recent purchase from the Snooze online store. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful delivery experience. Enjoy your new bed! Regards, Snooze.

Shirl Sell

Shirl SellPerth, WA

All Pleasant Right from the Beginning

I walked pass Osborne Park Snooze in August unsure if I would buy there. Ended up buying on the spot; a mattress and a bed base. Their service was professional, pleasant, great team work. Matthew served me. Also I had Ben and Misty helped me out when Matt was away. Not only the great promotion's on, they were also offering free home delivery at the time. The whole experience was a breeze -right down to the delivery guy and the delivery time. I now loving my new bed from Slumberland. Thank you Snooze.

Store LocationSnooze Osborne Park
Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Shirl. We're pleased to hear you did decide to shop with the store and that your experience was a breeze. We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Matthew, Ben, Misty and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Jake P.

Jake P.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service!

Rahul was a legend from start to finish, juggling multiple customers yet managing to cater to our every need! Sorted us out and finalised our decision on the day, recommend highly!

Store LocationCrossroads
Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for your feedback, Jake. We'll pass it along to Rahul and the team and we hope you enjoy your new purchase! Thanks, Snooze

Yvette Y.

Yvette Y.asked

I’m missing a part on the Bilby kid loft bed, can I purchase them from the store? It’s a screw bolt thing. Thank you

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Yvette, thanks for your question. Sorry to hear you are missing a part from your Bilby bed.

The best thing to do would be to contact the store you made the purchase at. You can do a quick search for their contact details here: https://www.snooze.com.au/pages/store-locator

Alternatively, you could email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your name and contact details (and the name of the store), and someone will be able to reach out to help you get this missing part.

Regards,
Snooze.

kj

kjasked

How easy are the bilby beds to put together

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for getting in touch KJ. All bed frames comes with assembly instructions, but may take some time to put together. Your local Snooze store is best placed to assist you further, and can arrange for an assembly service if desired. Thanks, Snooze

Terryasked

hello I purchased a Madison queen mattress at
Your Kotara store 3 weeks ago the bed is comfortable but it gets way too hot I have followed all the instructions but I still overheat in the bed and it's winter what can I do to fix the problem thank you

Hi Terry,

Thank you for your question. Please contact the Kotara store, as they will be able to assist you in your enquiries about overheating in your new bed. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Regards, Snooze.

Terry

hello I have contacted the Kotara store and was told to put cheap sheets on the bed so the bed can breathe I have done that but nothing seems to help I woke up at 3 a.m. this morning sweating like I was in an oven thank you

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Terry, very sorry to hear that you are uncomfortably hot while using the mattress. It is more likely about how you are reacting to the materials. We would like to assist the store in reaching a solution for you and would like to please have your contact details. Regards, Snooze.

Get an answer from our members and Snooze representatives

Snooze QLD, Stones Corner

Snooze QLD, Helensvale

Snooze NSW, Tweed Heads

Snooze NSW, Tweed Heads

1 review
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses