Snooze VIC, Waurn Ponds

Snooze VIC, Waurn Ponds

Excellent Product Knowledge and Service

Due to us owning a Madison mattress previously, and having a bad experience with another brand mattress, we decided to go back to the Madison brand. We were assisted in our decision by Holly who we found to be very knowledgeable on the product range and easy to speak with. Holly was able to answer every question we put to her and after two lengthy visits to the store, we finally made our decision. We were able to get an excellent price on a top range mattress and base that we were happy with. The Madison Empire was delivered by two very courteous guys and while complimentary set up had been offered we decided to install it ourselves, which was extremely easy to do. Cannot speak highly enough of the service we have received from Snooze Waurn Ponds. Thanks again Holly you are a credit to your company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationSnooze Waurn Ponds Victoria.
Hi Jeff, thanks for leaving your review. It's great to hear you had such a positive experience in our Waurn Ponds store recently. We will pass this along to Holly and the team in store. Regards, Snooze.

Excellent product range and service

We had a custom arrangement made up for us. Easy to order and staff were most helpful.
Product assembled by Snooze staff on delivery. Very courteous efficient and professional delivery staff.
We are very happy with our product and overall customer experience.

Shop LocationVIC, Waurn Ponds
Hi J and D Benyan, thanks for your review. Glad to hear you had such a positive experience in store and during delivery. We will be sure to pass this feedback on to the team. Regards, Snooze

Store and delivery

Bought three beds from the Waurn Ponds store, service was exemplary. Had just been to another bedding store prior to Snooze where the staff were less than helpful. Decided not to buy there as a result of the lack of service and total disinterest.
The two men who delivered the beds to my home were also very helpful, rang prior to delivery and set up beds on arrival. Highly recommend the store.

Shop LocationVIC, Waurn Ponds
Hi Shirl, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with the Waurn Ponds and delivery team. We will be sure to pass your kind feedback along. Regards, Snooze

Terrible treatment at Waurn Ponds Sooze

Went in to discuss a concern with my order I placed. After explaining my situation and that I would like to change what I had ordered he told me this was not possible and that if I'd ordered something wrong it was my fault and I was stupid for making the mistake. After trying to explain that the order was not due for me to pick up until August he raised his voice at me and said that there was nothing he could do and that I should just deal with it and order another item and pay for it because he wouldn't be changing anything. I then outlined I had no communication from them to say they had placed my order early and that the stock already being in could not be used "against" me as they had not communicated about the order since I placed it in February. He shook his head at me and said what am I meant to do, that's your problem, you want one you order one and pay for another item. He then turned his back and walked away. I am beyond disgusted with this mans attitude and lack of customer service and decency. I work in a large retail organisation and this businesses customer service and overall approach to this situation is appalling. I will be telling everyone I know to never shop with this business and he is a disgrace to your brand and reputation. Please address this mans attitude before he upsets another customer. He is an embarrassment. I would like to mention that after driving to the other Geelong store to explain my situation the lady there changed my order at no charge. Thank you to her for at least listening to me and helping knowing that their lack of communication around the order had caused the issue.

Shop LocationVIC, Waurn Ponds
Hi Amanda, thank you for taking the time to provide details of your experience as they may assist in any process or training requirements. The teams at both the stores and Snooze management are being made aware of your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at one of our stores and apologise on behalf of the store for any offence caused. We're glad to know that you are now happy with your order. Please accept apologies on behalf of Snooze for any inconvenience. Regards, Snooze.