Softwoods

Softwoods

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Softwoods? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1

Amazing product and service.

Shaun Langsford from Lonsdale was my Sales Consultant. Nothing was too hard for him. From coming out to my house to check my measurements, arranging to have something delivered the next day when it was not in the truck.

Attention to detail has been second to none. Very professional. I would highly recommend to any one looking for a pergola and deck.

Jenna
JennaDarling Downs, QLD

Happy to take my money then stopped communicating

After paying almost $15,000 I didn’t hear a word from softwoods. I thought it was a scam. After 2 months the pergola kit was dumped at our house in random piles.

Very Happy customer
Very Happy customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

5 stars all the way

Excellent customer service from start to finish. From Nathan that did the plans to Mitchell that ordered the materials to Akym the carpenter and Graham the painter. I stuffed them around no end whilst waiting for the concrete to be done. Yet these guys were professional all the way. I would definitely highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you all so much. The pergola looks fantastic and Ralphie the dog does not want to come inside. He lies out there for hours watching everyone go by.

knitinoz
knitinozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

10% deposit taken but no contact since 3mths ago

We put a deposit down for a pergola at the end of July2019 and have called and left messages numerous times now and no return calls, Would not recommend this company I will be contacting Bunnings as we got their name through them and I'm sure they don't want their name tarnished.

Poor Communication, Victorian Consultant No Longer Available After Deposit Paid

Louise
LouiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Softwoods Croydon - Amazing Carport

I would highly recommend this company! Even though the job was in Melbourne, the communication was amazing and prompt? Nathan is great to work with and the construction of the carport was A1. The trades were courteous and professional and I Couldn't fault anything. Don't hesitate, you will end up with an awesome result that won't cost the earth!

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerCentral, SA

Softwoods Croydon - great service and backup

Fantastic service- Lonsdale

Thanks so much Adrian at Lonsdale for helping us with our Merbau purchase, you went above and beyond helping a select the correct product.. We will definitely be back for our next project. Thank you.

Outstanding customer service & products

i have just purchased timber for my pergola & I must say the service & product was outstanding! A big thanks to Ben from Croydon. Your attention to detail & knowledge was incredible. You are definitely an asset to the company.

Steve
Steve

Great firm to deal with

Sought a quote for a gazebo kit on-line and had a response next day. After some adjustments had an updated quote later that same day and agreed the price and delivery date and paid a deposit. Kit turned up as expected with all parts and instructions and was up over the next few days. Only comment is in relation to the delivery sub-contractor who arrived without a crane truck and if I was not at home would have simply rolled it off the truck onto the nature strip and no doubt damaged the timber, though we eventually cut the packaging and manually unloaded it, his excuse was the fees paid for delivery do not cover the cost of a crane truck. I would recommend some-one be there when the delivery is made.

AAA
AAA

Well done

have to say; the truck and crane driver delivered our timber and has to be the politest guy in Adelaide. Wonderful and professional service.
Another bloke turns up from a different firm and drops stuff on the lawn, not asking and thus annoying my wife as she was trying to resuscitate the lawn. No clue about customer service, as he then ignored her.
Well done Softwoods

To the team at softwood modbury

A big thank you to all the boys at modbury!
Thank you for your help over the years
You are a great team with a friendly service always.
Always willing to help , from starting with estimating a plan.to organising the materials.
Your timber is of exceptional quality and if there is a problem a timber your always willing to help out.
Looking forward to working with you boys next year.
Sven J&S

MissL
MissLGold Coast

Really happy with the service

We ordered some polycarbonate roofing online. The price was excellent. Unfortunately when it arrived it was the incorrect type and colour. I was quite concerned and stressed about this as we had arrangements for it to be installed 3 days later, and we lived outside the delivery zone (we had it transported from an alternative delivery address). We phoned the next morning and they said they'd sort it out - and they did! No arguments, they had the correct products couriered to our house and collected the incorrect delivery within 48 hours. We will buy from them again.

David J. Mallett
David J. MallettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product support and Sales

Luke Mathews Design Consultant was exceptionally helpful with his technical product knowledge and sales.

I required a specialised roofing product within an unusual length and span.

Luke's technical product knowledge reassured me that I was on track for the right product, cut size and span.

My order was surprisingly quickly available and delivered within a day.

As a result I completed my building task on the weekend enabling my return to work the following week.

Couldn't be happier.