4.1

75% · 123 · 19%

Return Claim Made · No
Brand Manager for Softwoods? Claim your listing.

steve
steveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice work

Verandah constructed, very good job, great people to deal with
Travis H.
Travis H.

Worst company i have dealt with!

Wouldn’t recommend to anyone. Just wanted easiest option for them and not what we wanted just say its to hard. Stuffed up council paperwork and sent it to them without our approval. Delivery people of materials were rude. Materials were wrong length and sheets were damaged on arrival. Lodge complain to company manager but didnt want to hear it. Will never use again Show details
Sam
Sam

Amazing product and service

Shaun Langsford from Lonsdale was my Sales Consultant. Nothing was too hard for him. From coming out to my house to check my measurements, arranging to have something delivered the next day when it was not in the truck.

Attention to detail has been second to none. Very professional. I would highly recommend to any one looking for a pergola and deck. Show details

Jenna
JennaDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Happy to take my money then stopped communicating

After paying almost $15,000 I didn’t hear a word from softwoods. I thought it was a scam. After 2 months the pergola kit was dumped at our house in random piles.
Very Happy customer
Very Happy customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

5 stars all the way

Excellent customer service from start to finish. From Nathan that did the plans to Mitchell that ordered the materials to Akym the carpenter and Graham the painter. I stuffed them around no end whilst waiting for the concrete to be done. Yet these guys were professional all the way. I would definitely highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you all so much. The pergola looks fantastic and Ralphie the dog does not want to come inside. He lies out there for hours watching everyone go by.
knitinoz
knitinozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

This should be updated they eventually contacted us after us trying many methods of communication. The pergola is good

We put a deposit down for a pergola at the end of July2019 and have called and left messages numerous times now and no return calls, Would not recommend this company I will be contacting Bunnings as we got their name through them and I'm sure they don't want their name tarnished.
Note: bunnings didn't care. But we found out the messages we were leaving were never heard as it was a redundant system they were no longer using, even though it was their current phone no. We did get our pergola and it is great. We'll just leave at, there were communication problems at their end.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.2 posts

Louise
LouiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Softwoods Croydon - Amazing Carport

I would highly recommend this company! Even though the job was in Melbourne, the communication was amazing and prompt? Nathan is great to work with and the construction of the carport was A1. The trades were courteous and professional and I Couldn't fault anything. Don't hesitate, you will end up with an awesome result that won't cost the earth!
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerCentral, SA

Melanie B
Melanie B

Fantastic service- Lonsdale

Thanks so much Adrian at Lonsdale for helping us with our Merbau purchase, you went above and beyond helping a select the correct product.. We will definitely be back for our next project. Thank you.
Lana Johns
Lana Johns

Outstanding customer service & products

i have just purchased timber for my pergola & I must say the service & product was outstanding! A big thanks to Ben from Croydon. Your attention to detail & knowledge was incredible. You are definitely an asset to the company.

Steve
Steve6 posts

Great firm to deal with

Sought a quote for a gazebo kit on-line and had a response next day. After some adjustments had an updated quote later that same day and agreed the price and delivery date and paid a deposit. Kit turned up as expected with all parts and instructions and was up over the next few days. Only comment is in relation to the delivery sub-contractor who arrived without a crane truck and if I was not at home would have simply rolled it off the truck onto the nature strip and no doubt damaged the timber, though we eventually cut the packaging and manually unloaded it, his excuse was the fees paid for delivery do not cover the cost of a crane truck. I would recommend some-one be there when the delivery is made.

AAA
AAA31 posts

Well done

have to say; the truck and crane driver delivered our timber and has to be the politest guy in Adelaide. Wonderful and professional service.

Another bloke turns up from a different firm and drops stuff on the lawn, not asking and thus annoying my wife as she was trying to resuscitate the lawn. No clue about customer service, as he then ignored her.

Well done Softwoods

sveny
sveny

To the team at softwood modbury

A big thank you to all the boys at modbury!

Thank you for your help over the years

You are a great team with a friendly service always.

Always willing to help , from starting with estimating a plan.to organising the materials.

Your timber is of exceptional quality and if there is a problem a timber your always willing to help out.

Looking forward to working with you boys next year.

Sven J&S

MissL
MissLGold Coast18 posts

Really happy with the service

We ordered some polycarbonate roofing online. The price was excellent. Unfortunately when it arrived it was the incorrect type and colour. I was quite concerned and stressed about this as we had arrangements for it to be installed 3 days later, and we lived outside the delivery zone (we had it transported from an alternative delivery address). We phoned the next morning and they said they'd sort it out - and they did! No arguments, they had the correct products couriered to our house and collected the incorrect delivery within 48 hours. We will buy from them again.