Solar Bright

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (62)
  • Purchase Price$4,819.52 (27)
  • Installation

Excellent customer service. Value for money.

Jordy from Pt Macquarie provided excellent customer service. Jordy provided us with a range of options and explained the pros and cons ofeach. Jordy was thorough and approachable from the the site visit to the installation. Jordy was extremely knowledgeable and helpful when setting uup the grid connection. Mick inatalled the units in a professional manner and maintained a tidy work site.

Purchase Price$7,500.00

Lak

LakSydney, NSW

Professional Solar Company to deal with.

Professional & friendly Solar Company to deal with. Received good advice and prompt service through the whole process from Customer Service and Installation Section. Very good installation crew, courteous, tidy, punctual. Recommends to any prospective solar customers.

Panel Purchased Longi Solar
System Size5.4 KW

Could not be happier!

Jordy's quoting was great, the installation was done in two half days with all of the old panels, etc removed.
Grid connection was same day. Everything was as I expected it to be.

Panel Purchased Seraphim 315W
System Size6 KW
Purchase Price$3,949.00

Highly recommended

Jordy and his crew were a pleasure to deal with from the beginning. The job and all communication was done without fuss and I am very happy with the service I received. I have recommended SolarBright to a neighbour who has used SolarBright and expressed to me the same satisfaction.

Sharon W.

Sharon W.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great from start to finish.

Jordy was very pleasant to talk to. He answered all of our questions confidently. And the work was done within the time frame he gave us. Even just the little tips, like getting roof painted before job, was something we hadn't even thought of .

Brian

BrianMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic Service

Very impressed by the high professional standards of Jordy and installation team. Jordy was very open and honest on the information provided and always responded to our emails or texts questions quickly. Jordy also made a number of visits to our home before and after installation to ensure we were happy with the product and answer any other questions we may have. Exceptional service from Jordy and the local Solar Bright team. Highly Recommended.

Panel Purchased Longi
Purchase Price$4,300.00

Chris

ChrisMid North Coast, NSW

Happy in Port Macquarie

Prompt, knowledgeable, courteous and efficient service from beginning to end. Highly recommend to all future customers. These guys new their product and made some great suggestions along the way. Installation was done in a day and to a high professional standard.

Bill

BillIllawarra, NSW

Should of done Years ago

To start to finish. This has been a dream. From the quote to installing, and the app, Love the app. I can see everything it's doing over the day ,this is fantastic. If you are like me, I like to see everything this is telling me, That if you need to know. For the minute the day the month the year, and the previous year, They are fantastic answering questions, even the stupidest ones. The whole team is been real professional, In my experience, they have made me so comfortable talking to them, They haven't come across in a way that , I've made my money,
next customer , And that's what I like about this whole process.

Bill

System Size6.55 KW
Warwick

WarwickMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent Product and Service

The panel installation process was easy, professionally done and only took half a day to complete. There has been no issues and Jordy was great to deal with. Excellent people skills and very knowledgeable and helpful. Whatever we didn't understand he patiently explained to us. Highly recommend - Solar Bright is a very professional company.

Panel Purchased Serepin

skylight

Worst product i ever bought and would never deal with them again. Leaks like a sieve and company is no help. Pretty much try to blame you for it leaking. Guaranteed not to leak, hardly.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
JSM
JSM

Extremely happy with Solar Bright product and service

The installation process was easy and completed in one day. They were very responsive and knowledgeable and everything went very smoothly
I was very satisfied with them, dealing with Paul and Thomas I liked their professionalism and the knowledge they had about the product. Overall Highly recommended.

Leanne

Leanne

Excellent Product with Excellent Service!

Solar Bright team provided excellent service where we only needed to sign off the contract and everything was done by them afterward. The installation was done within less than half a day and we just have to call up our energy provider for a smart meter installation to enjoy the solar energy with less $ in our bill!

System Size6,365 KW

Robert Grinyer

Robert GrinyerSydney, NSW

Friendly efficient installation

Highly recommended. The installers arrived at the designated time.
Installation completed quickly and efficiently, despite high temperature on the day.
All installers were friendly.
Cleaned up and removed all packaging.
The system works efficiently and according to the proposal provided by Solar Bright.

Panel Purchased Solar Bright
System Size5 KW
Purchase Price$3,800.00

Hybridfreak

HybridfreakSydney

My Tesla2 Battery from SolarBright

The Installation and commissioning was done in one day.
It is a dream product and I am now almost self sufficient with my power requirement.
Dealing with Paul for more than 10 years

Panel Purchased Toshiba
System Size4 KW
Lukshi M.

Lukshi M.Sydney, NSW

Great company to deal with

The installation process was easy and efficient, pricing is competitive. Our system was installed within 2 weeks of us advising we were ready for the install at our new build. Thomas is always prompt with replying to emails and the two roof tiles that were damaged were fixed by a return trip as we didn't have any spare roof tiles on the day of install. The system is performing well so far. Would highly recommend.

Purchase Price$7,100.00
Chris t

Chris tCabramatta nsw

Best Solar company around

After much shopping around and alot of research i commited to getting solar with solarbright. This was the best decision i made. The team was professional, the install was perfect and quick and the system perform better than promised.

I would highly recommend solarbright to all. In fact all my family is getting solar with them as well.

Panel Purchased SMA
System Size9.1 KW

Ron and Lillian

Ron and LillianSydney, NSW

Great Experience from start to finish!

It was pleasure dealing with Solar Bright from the time of quoting to the finished product. Delivered everything they said they would.
Installers were professional, job neat, clean and finished on time.
We would definitely recommend anyone who needs solar panels installed!

Awesome installation service!

All dealings with this company were friendly and helpful. The installers were very thoughtful and professional. Extremely happy with the service and product. Would definitely recommend to anyone after Solar Panels.

Panel Purchased Hyandi
System Size6.2 KW
Purchase Price$5,000.00

Tanya

TanyaSydney, NSW

Great products! Great service!

After making my first enquiry online we received a response within a day and had someone out to out house 2 days later. Phil was super informative on all the products available & understood exactly what I wanted. James came out to install our solar sky light first thing the next morning. He was lovely to deal with, explained everything he was doing and how it worked and the kids loved watching him light up our kitchen. I can't recommend this company enough! I think this photo speaks for itself.

Purchase Price$1,100.00

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Quality products & excellent service

We are very confident to say, we have chosen a best company to install our solar system. A professional people, top quality service, friendly. The staff were competent and supportive to our needs, above all proving a right advise. Everything was explained and done in the requested time farm.

Panel Purchased Hyundai

Allan

Allanasked

You guys installed a 6.5KW system at my house 6 months ago . I am concerned about how hot the Solax inverter becomes especially on hot days. It becomes too hot to touch for more than about 10 seconds. Its on the inside wall in my garage so its always shaded. Is this normal? Allan from Prestons.

Hi Allan,
Thanks for the email
Can you kindly send your details & info to support@solarbright.com.au - our office will contact you to arrange an inspection.

Regards
SolarBright Team

billyasked

What happens when a bush fire is close by and embers in my roof fueled by solarfan? maybe like a blowlamp?

Hi Billy,
Correct products must be selected for bushfire prone areas. We do have product that can be used in bal29 areas .
Solarbright team

billy

Hi,would be so nice if you would supply me with details for,,,bal29 areas and products you have

Hi Billy,
In regards to different fir risk levels see : https://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/plan-and-prepare/building-in-a-bush-fire-area/building-after-bush-fire/your-level-of-risk

The product for for Bal-29 is made of metal including the fleshing plus it has mesh guard for preventing debris from entering

SolsrBright team

ken c

ken casked

we have 8 panels with 1.5kw solar .can we add more panels and have battery back up how much would it cost?
ken from cranebrook

Hi Ken,

There are many solutions for your situation however we would much rather give a price on what you need and not what sounds nice, we would appreciate if you could leave your contact details or give us a ring in the office and we are more than happy to assist you :)

Warmest regards,

dougi
dougi

Each company will quote differently depending on the brand / type of panels they have to offer which could range from entry level panels (which many people get without any issues) to a higher end product.

It's not a case of "one size fits all" which is why you need an on site quote so the Rep can look at your roof, orientation and discuss what it is you want to achieve.

Get an answer from our members and Solar Bright representatives