Just perfect

The whole process was simple and faster .Javier came to our house and showed us the design and explained the process .
Once I said yes to them ,within a week installation process done. Very impressed.
My concern was there are so many cheap installers but I first checked with lg company to get the their authorised dealer and SolarBright is one of them.Thats enough for me to trust this company .

Panel Purchased Lg 345 neon 2
System Size6.555 KW
Purchase Price $8,000.00

Stress free

I was very pleased with the very friendly service of SolarBright. Was able to answer all my questions and installed within a day with my wifi setup. Will definitely recommend.

Panel Purchased LG
System Size6.5 KW

Solar Power installation

We received a few quotes from different companies. Solar Bright were not the cheapest, but were competitive. We were very happy with the personal service offered by a local company that actually has an office in our town. Jordy was very helpful, explained the process, the expectations of power generation and billing and the local office kept us informed of timelines for installation. So far so good. Just the billing to attend to with Origin Energy and we are done!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased CSUN 300W High performance panels, 5KW Solax inverter.
Purchase Price $3,950.00

Fabulous service

The whole process from enquiry through to installation was easy. All staff were professional and accommodating. Everything was explained completely and all transactions were transparent. Discussions were had around retailer prices and rebates, and the process of smart meter installation. Our grid application was lodged ahead of time and approved so there would be no issues with connecting to the network infrastructure.. We also had our solar hot water system replaced with new panels too. Thanks guys! Fantastic job!

Panel Purchased LG panels
Purchase Price $7,500.00

Top notch service

Removed and replace all existing panel and inverter unit
Good clean work presented and no hassles what so ever
Companies great to deal with and they even follow up when job is completed to see if everything went according
Will definitely tell a mate
Big thanks to their contractors (brendon and george) for really going above and beyond and cheers to thomas for organising

System Size2.4 KW

Excellent solar Bright Service

This company did an excellent job their representatives and the installers were amazing. Solar Bright were honest reliable and explained the expectations of the solar fitting as well as billing issues very well. Excellent would recommend to anyone and Jordy was brilliant

Panel Purchased Solar Longi Panels
Purchase Price $4,299.00

Good job ,10 out of 10

Solabright installed our solar and did excellent job . The price was very good . Really happy with the sales
Man and installers very proffesional .we do highly recommend this company .

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Peter, Thank you for the kind feedback, Customer's satisfaction is our no1 priority. Thank you again. SolarBright Team

Great service, quick to rectify our problem

All previous issues have been fixed, we had miscommunication which Paul was able to clarify.
Solarbright was able to visit out premise twice to ensure that the system was safe and replace our damaged isolator.

Installation
Hi Max, Thank you for the feed back about our after sales service. We provide our customers total peace of mid because our service, care & professionalism continues for very long time after the purchase. Regards SolarBright Team

Warning do not deal with this company

Warning do not deal with this company. If there was an option for minus stars I would select it. Put solar on my mother's house. Sales person said they didn't subcontract the work out. They did exactly that to a sub contractor who basically destroyed the roof and damaged brickwork. Wouldn't answer calls for weeks. Initial sales person said it happens all the time and to go to Fair trading. Dishonest business. Take your money elsewhere.

Installation
Hi Bronwyn, Thank you for the feed back and sorry if we have disappointed you. In the process of installing your system at Nambucca Heads our technician did chip the brick while drilling through and they did crack few tiles while working on the roof. Our office has been keeping you updated minimum 2-3 times a week on the process of the repairs that we have arranged. As you know the rain did stop us last 2 times from coming out, you also know that we have booked this coming Monday 1-7-19 to come out and fix the issues. On the other hand we have not collected the payment from you for the system that we have installed at your home yet. For 11 years SolarBright has been serving its customers throughout NSW and ensuring customers satisfactions. As we informed you over the phone please be assured that we will be there as arranged with you to sort out the issue. Regards SolarBright

Great addition to our existing solar

Jordy’s knowledge and approach to our concerns were exceptional. He understood what I wanted and proposed a system that would best suit my needs. Install was quick and efficient. First bill $50

System Size3.9 KW

Great product.. best costumer service!

Jordy was very good in guiding, dealing and handling the whole process from start to finish! Would definitely recommend, and in fact we already did. Thanks Jordy and Solar Bright!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great price for what you get and service wonderful.

Everything went smooth but took longer to install than they said but that was the fault of essential energy. Solar Bright were one of a few that said they could install 10kw system with single phase.

Purchase Price $4,250.00

Good result working as expected

Dealt with Jordy found him very good to deal with. Knowledgeable and straightforward. I was away when panels installed, found out from neighbor who also had a system installed that mine were the incorrect panels. Contacted Jordy, who immediately agreed that they would be replaced with the correct panels. Company and installers very professional. Highly recommend them.

Excellent service

From the moment I walked in I was very promptly serviced by Jordy and me feel welcome.
The product I’ve purchase which was a solar breeze was quickly ordered and installed really quickly.
I can’t fault Jordy and the team for doing a amazing job and I can’t recommend them highly enough

Purchase Price $500.00

We have dealtwith Jordy, he was amazing,helpful and great advice,and also knows products that sells,would recommend him.

jordy was the best and great knowledge. Jordy knows all his products, is very helpful, great service and very good person to talk too.recommend Jordy to everyone, installation was great.

Professional and engaging

Jordy was brilliant from the start and I was sold on the first visit. I did not even think of going anywhere else after talking to Jordy. He really knows his solar products.The installation team was very professional as well.
Jordy assisted post-installation to explain ways to get the best possible deal out of our energy provider Much appreciation Jordy.

Panel Purchased Thanks

Great products, local service.

Jordy from SolarBright Port Macquarie gave me great information and after I did my homework I ordered a 6.6 Solar system with LG Panels & SolarEdge inverter & Power Optimizers.
This is one of the best set ups to get and I was amazed that SolarBright were able to offer this system at such a great price.
Jordy was great to deal with and installers were friendly and clean.
Can’t go wrong if you go local.

Panel Purchased LG

Great Choice

Received our first bill after having our system installed. We are very happy with result.
Jordy at Port Macquarie office was very helpful & informative.
The installation process went off without a hitch they were also very friendly & informative
I have highly recommended them to friends who have also had a similar experience to ours
Can't go wrong if you get the guys in Port Macquarie to give you a quote.
Quality system with a competitive price

Panel Purchased 330W LG Neon Panels
System Size5 KW

Perfectomundo

Excellent service from Jordy from the minute I entered the Port Macquarie shop. He provided a great deal and was prompt to establish that my house was appropriate for the fitting of the panels and equipment. Thanks Jordy.

Panel Purchased Solax
Purchase Price $3,600.00

Excellent product, terrific service.

After referral from a relative, initial sales presentation ( by Jordy) was informative and very practical with detailed analysis of the current situation, and estimation of future benefits. The pre -installation planning was easy and the installation carried out as scheduled - on time and without fuss. The installers were pleasant and cheerful. Two post installation calls confirmed that all was OK. A surprise call was made 6 months after installation to check if we were on the best power contract, resulting in a big increase in our 'feed into the grid price.' Thank you Jordy.

Purchase Price $3,600.00

we have 8 panels with 1.5kw solar .can we add more panels and have battery back up how much would it cost? ken from cranebrook
Hi Ken, There are many solutions for your situation however we would much rather give a price on what you need and not what sounds nice, we would appreciate if you could leave your contact details or give us a ring in the office and we are more than happy to assist you :) Warmest regards,Each company will quote differently depending on the brand / type of panels they have to offer which could range from entry level panels (which many people get without any issues) to a higher end product. It's not a case of "one size fits all" which is why you need an on site quote so the Rep can look at your roof, orientation and discuss what it is you want to achieve.

Do you have portable kits?
Margo I'm not a supplier.

Has anyone done business with this company. I'm thinking of getting solar panels installed and would appreciate any comments. Thank you, Harry
Yes. Misleading info given to us and difficulty getting our money back!Hello Scout, thanks for your answer. Can I ask what was the misleading info you received? Regards, HarryWe were not allowed to have panels applied to front of our newly built house (developers rules). I stressed this on a number of occasions to the rep and was told that the panels would be fine on the back of the house. When the fitters came they told me it was pointless to have them on the back. We had no experience with solar panels so were being guided by the rep.

CategorySolar Retailers