Listing monitored by Solar Bright

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (166)
  • Purchase Price$5,419.39

Solar Panel upgrade

Our solar panel system was over 12 years old and we were not happy with the output it was producing. SolarBright Port Macquarie were the third company we made contact in our enquiries to how we could improve our solar system. From the very beginning Jordy was most co-operative , informative and easy to discuss and understand our questions. We did not commit for a number of weeks. During this time there was no hard sale pressure made to us only always open for any further information we needed. Installment was done very efficiently and no mess left behind. We highly recommend SolarBright Port Macquarie for a no fuss pleasant experience all round.

Margaret
MargaretMid North Coast, NSW

SolarBright Installation

We have just recently installed a Solar System and would like to say Thank you To Rob from Solarbright Coffs Harbour for his knowledgeable, efficient and friendly service. The installation was completed quickly and efficiently, the installers were friendly and cleaned up and removed all packaging. SolarBright kept us informed of all the processes and provided the completed paperwork to organise the connection of the smart metre. We would recommend the Team from SolarBright.

Improved customer support

SolarBright was contacted to repair my solar array where 11 panels were missing. An agent arrived on Wed 23 June and found the fault with an isolator switch that was full of water. The whole array was turned off as it was a safety hazard. He said he would be back on Friday 25. It is now almost 3 weeks later and still no sign or contact from anyone at SolarBright, and now No Solar at all. Definitely not very good support. Recently a number of technicians have been to the problem and it has finally been resolved with the install of a new isolator switch..The system is now working well.

Warwick
WarwickHunter Region, NSW

Excellent product and service.

We would certainly recommend the Solar Bright team at Port Macquarie. Jordy was well organised, capable, knowledgeable and always courteous. They answered any concerns professionally and always rang us back if we had any concerns. The team that installed the panels on our house at Forster were efficient and on time.

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Romsky
RomskySydney, NSW

Solar Tube Installation

Got x5 of these solar tubes installed in a very dark house. Why did I wait so long, they are awesome. I am really happy with the sales service and installer. I got x3 small and x2 large. Its like a different house, totally changed the vibe. Super bright, I really love these. Way better than a skyling you have to constantly keep clean. The quality seems very good, good material and metal tubes, double insulated poly propylene

SolarBright TeamSolar Bright

I would highly recommend Jordy Beeckmans and Solar Bright Port Macquarie after the installation of new solar panels and converter to my residence in Old Bar NSW. Communications throughout the whole process from planning to installation was great and they helped me find the energy provider with the best solar feed in tariff. My system has been up and running now for about 6 months and has lowered my electricity bill considerably, in fact I was in credit during summer months.

Paul K.
Paul K.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great Service

I highly recommend the team from SolarBright, a company that has a local office in the Port Macquarie area. We recently had our old solar system replaced with a 6.6kw system. Jordy and the team provided an excellent service, advised on a range of options for different price points. We selected a 6.6kw system with good warranty and good value. The installation was completed quickly (within a couple of weeks of giving the go ahead) and the installers did a great job. I was particularly impressed that the installers identified a number of cracked roof tiles and replaced them from spares I had stored next to the house. Highly recommended!

Super happy

Last year we decided to put solar on our house. Since solar is a long term investment we wanted only great performing products with outstanding warranties.
SolarBright Port Macquarie helped us achieve this. We got the LG Neon panels and SolarEdge inverter with optimisers for maximum output. The advise we got from Jordy was great. Every question got answered and none of the pushy sales tactics. Sales process, installation and after sales were all perfect! Would definitely recommend.
Thanks SolarBright!

Awesome service and solar

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Shop Local and Receive Quality Service

By Peter Roods 8/7/2021
After getting the run around with, Sunboost, and Arise solar with no result we decided to shop local. We contacted Solar Bright and within two days we had a consultant at our doorsteps with a bundle of information and no pressure to sign-up.
Jordy and the rest of the Solar Bright team were fantastic to deal with and Professional Quality installers did a excellent job installing our panels and inverter.
A special mention to Jordy for going out of his way to help my father-in-law sort out his solar system purchased from Arise which he was having trouble with and no after sale service.
We strongly recommend Solar Bright, they are the team to get if you need solar. Thanks again

Exceptional Service and Quality

Jordy, Anthony and the team were exceptional in their expertise and knowledge of all things Solar.
We weren't sure exactly what we wanted or needed, however they were able to step us through the process from enquiry to a fantastic finished product.
Highly recommend the team at SolarBright.

Kim McGregor
Kim McGregorMid North Coast, NSW

EXTREMELY HAPPY

I contacted solar bright Portmacquarie,I knew nothing about solar panels, The staff helped me all the way, with no pressure or time limit to agree. My Panels was installed in a great time time limit with no household disturbances. Very happy customer

Steve
SteveMid North Coast, NSW

Best Solar supplier Mid North Coast

Great service and very helpful in getting it up and running, extremely good customer service. Would highly recommend Solar Bright

Abby
AbbySydney, NSW

Positive feedback on service

I contacted the office via email and from the moment I received a response I was impressed! I sent a copy of my house plans, and I made a decision within 24 hours. The skylight was installed recently and it has made such a change to our hallway! From the correspondence to the installation was less then a week, Solar bright were responsive to all of my questions and went above and beyond. I would very much recommend this company to anyone.

Read more reviews - page 2