4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (78)
  • Purchase PriceA$5,615.71 (38)
  • Installation
Happy

HappySydney, NSW

Fantastic Service the Right Company!

We could not fault the service in any way from the team. Thank you to Fred your patience and service was excellent going well out of your way for us.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased Seraphim SRP-330-BMB/ Solax Inverter.
Purchase PriceA$3,899.00
PATRICIA

PATRICIASydney, NSW

VERY IMPRESSED

I am just beginning my solar experience with Solar Bright, who I contacted after hearing ads repeatedly on 2CH, and decided to get a quote for additional panels on my new home from Peter Callander. Even though all contact has been by phone to this date, due to Covid 19 I am so far very impressed with the service, and feel that I am in very good hands for the installation, and have been very happy to date with prompt and honest suggestions as to the best system for my requirements.
Installation will take place middle of August, and will update this review upon completion.

Silvana

SilvanaSydney

Let there be light

I contacted Fred on the phone and he was out here the very next day to give me a quote. He was very friendly and thorough in his explanation of which skylight we would be getting. I could not believe how quick and easy the whole process was. From my initial phone call to installation it all took less than 5 days and the installer was a happy man that made everything easy. I am so thrilled with the amount of light in my bathroom now, I just wish I had done this years ago. When I am ready to have solar panels installed I will definitely be calling Fred for the job.

Panel Purchased Maxlight 250
Purchase PriceA$572.00

Find out how Solar Bright compares to other Solar Retailers

Prompt, knowledgeable, courteous and efficient service from beginning to end. Joe is great! Very helpful. Very easy to talk to. Installation team were great. Highly recommend to all future customers.

Beth

BethSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

We had a fantastic experience with Solar Bright. The Energy Consultant was super knowledgeable and organised us the best array for our needs. The installation team were also very professional. Top service all round.

Excellent service and price

We run a big motel in Bathurst, so we use a lot of power, and after careful consideration, chose SolarBright to supply and install the large system we required. Joe was very thorough and easy to deal with throughout the process and handled all the dealings with the energy company to get approval. The system was installed within a couple of days of approval. Everything professionally done. Now we can look forward to reduced energy bills! Thanks Joe and the team at SolarBright!

System Size30 KW
Purchase PriceA$25,852.00
Tatiana B.

Tatiana B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service

We had a great experience with Solarbright Port Macquarie. The service has been brilliant from first quote to now, the price was competitive and the installers were very efficient. Jordy went above and beyond our expectations by helping us to get the software set up for digital access and helping us to get the best value Energy plan available. I can’t recommend this company enough.

Panel Purchased Longi
Purchase PriceA$4,899.00
Paul S

Paul SSydney, NSW

Great all around service

Solar Bright have recently installed an LG solar array and Tesla battery for us on a steep & old roof. The team were great both on site and in the office. They were professional, prompt and explained everything.
Very happy with the experience.

Panel Purchased LG NeON2
System Size6.65 KW
Terry

TerrySydney, NSW

New Solar system

System stats: 13kw (SolarEdge) /35 LG panel system.
Installation 1.5 days. Team was very helpful, efficient and friendly.
No issues with SolarBright. This is actually our second system with them. Highly Recommended.

System Size13 KW
Purchase PriceA$18,000.00

Star Bright - Exceptional customer server, Friendly & very knowledgeable

Exceptional customer server, Friendly & very knowledgeable, I had my inverter replaced and Solar Bright did a great job helping my with choosing my system and installing it at a great price. Staff are very helpful and professional. Would recommend to anyone looking at buying a new system or just replacing there old one. My whole experience with Solar Bright was exceptional..

Panel Purchased Sungrow
System Size3 KW
Purchase PriceA$1,100.00
Sue Stojkovska

Sue StojkovskaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Installation was quick. Installers were polite and explained the equipment prior to leaving.. Phil was very professional and informative and made a few followup calls after installation. Will recommend to family and friends

Purchase PriceA$3,800.00

John

JohnIllawarra, NSW

Excellent technical advice & customer service

Kevin was brilliant as he answered many of my technical questions and shading concerns by providing me with historical shading data related to my property. He then designed a system that will do the job that it was designed to do using panels and an inverter suitable. Kevin didn’t try to sell me the most expensive panels, just the ones that will do the job with reasonable warranties and good value for money.
The installers were very professional and respectful on-site installing the system with ease and leaving no mess behind. The system is now installed to the grid and running well. Thank you Kevin and everyone else involved in the process from start to finish.

Panel Purchased Seraphim
Gina59

Gina59Mid North Coast, NSW

SolarBright were amazing, competitive quote, efficient & professional Installation, really impressed

Did my research, as this is the third time I have installed Solar Power System on a house. SolarBright were very easy & professional to deal with, Jordy gave very competitive Quote, the guys that installed Solar Power System were efficient & professional. Customer Service both before installation & after were excellent.

Panel Purchased 21 x 315W SERAPHIM PANELS
Purchase PriceA$4,249.00

Excellent job and worth it

Simon. M

Simon. MMid North Coast, NSW

professional service excellent product

I did my homework as well as receiving no less than 5 quotes all for similar systems. They were all around a similar price. I decided to go with Solar Bright as they had the exact products I wanted installed ,were a good price and could install in a reasonable time. When time came for installation, they arrived on time and did everything they said they would. I found the installation team to be very polite and professional. The system has been up an running now for a couple of months and so far have not had a problem. Hi highly recommend them.

Panel Purchased LG Neon 2
Purchase PriceA$6,999.00

Hana KIM

Hana KIMSydney, NSW

This is perfect. It is much better result than my expectation.

Installation process is very easy. Just finished in a day. Very well organized for the installation.
Especially I would like to say Thank you Thomas Yako, my contact person. He communcates very well to make things done in time. He is very pprofessional, smart and sweet. ^^

System Size6 KW
Purchase PriceA$6,400.00

My contact person was thorough, very responsive and eager to help with information and suggestions anywhere he could. The experience with Solar Bright was easy & affordable. Would highly recommend them.

James Carrick

James CarrickSydney, NSW

Outstanding service!

I got several quotes to have a solar system installed with Roy from Solarbright being the only salesperson who actually came over to discuss and explain all the options available by going through my electrical bills, crunching the numbers and telling me in a very simple way how it all works. When the installation happened Ben and his crew were extremely friendly, very professional and explained everything. There is a house being built next door where every second word from the tradies is f##k so it was quite a contrast to have such professional, courteous people working over here. There were no problems or delays from the first call I made to me signing and paying the invoice. Couldn’t be happier. Cheers guys. Will definitely recommend

Purchase PriceA$7,500.00
Lynne Laird

Lynne LairdMid North Coast, NSW

Thankyou JORDY excellent service, knowledge, and efficient manner in managing the proscess was easy to deal with.

Panel process was very professional great company to deal with and cleaned up after themselves.The process was as Jordy stated,and they explained how it all worked,including how to clean the panels

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent customer service. Value for money.

Jordy from Pt Macquarie provided excellent customer service. Jordy provided us with a range of options and explained the pros and cons ofeach. Jordy was thorough and approachable from the the site visit to the installation. Jordy was extremely knowledgeable and helpful when setting uup the grid connection. Mick inatalled the units in a professional manner and maintained a tidy work site.

Purchase PriceA$7,500.00

Allan

Allanasked

You guys installed a 6.5KW system at my house 6 months ago . I am concerned about how hot the Solax inverter becomes especially on hot days. It becomes too hot to touch for more than about 10 seconds. Its on the inside wall in my garage so its always shaded. Is this normal? Allan from Prestons.

Hi Allan,
Thanks for the email
Can you kindly send your details & info to support@solarbright.com.au - our office will contact you to arrange an inspection.

Regards
SolarBright Team

billyasked

What happens when a bush fire is close by and embers in my roof fueled by solarfan? maybe like a blowlamp?

Hi Billy,
Correct products must be selected for bushfire prone areas. We do have product that can be used in bal29 areas .
Solarbright team

billy

Hi,would be so nice if you would supply me with details for,,,bal29 areas and products you have

Hi Billy,
In regards to different fir risk levels see : https://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/plan-and-prepare/building-in-a-bush-fire-area/building-after-bush-fire/your-level-of-risk

The product for for Bal-29 is made of metal including the fleshing plus it has mesh guard for preventing debris from entering

SolsrBright team

ken c

ken casked

we have 8 panels with 1.5kw solar .can we add more panels and have battery back up how much would it cost?
ken from cranebrook

Hi Ken,

There are many solutions for your situation however we would much rather give a price on what you need and not what sounds nice, we would appreciate if you could leave your contact details or give us a ring in the office and we are more than happy to assist you :)

Warmest regards,

dougi
dougi

Each company will quote differently depending on the brand / type of panels they have to offer which could range from entry level panels (which many people get without any issues) to a higher end product.

It's not a case of "one size fits all" which is why you need an on site quote so the Rep can look at your roof, orientation and discuss what it is you want to achieve.

Get an answer from our members and Solar Bright representatives