Solar Bright

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (140)
  • Purchase Price$5,765.13

Jodie Durkin

Jodie DurkinSydney, NSW

Added heaps of light to both my bathroom n bedroom

I’m really glad I had the work done it was completed and Sam tidied up after and was very professional. Roy was awesome to deal with and addressed a problem I had and ensured my installation was completed

We love our Solar Bright skylights & Max Breeze

Very happy with the products and James' workmanship. Our home is much brighter and cooler. Roy Fernandez was very pleasant and helpful with his advice. And his quote beat the others. Should have done this years ago.

angela

angelaSydney, NSW

sky light

roy and his team did an absolute fantastic job...i love it...best money spent and dont need to turn the light on in kitchen anymore during the day

Find out how Solar Bright compares to other Solar Retailers

We have only had on short time but the contractors who installed were very good.

My son had the same solar panels installed and he recommended this company to me.
When Roy Fernandez came he explained every so easy we could understand he was never pushy about the product, it was a pleasure doing business with Roy Fernandez.
If had any issues Roy said call at any time which at this stage had not need too,
I could highly recommend solarbright to other people and family.

Solar Bright Skylights

My skylights have made such a difference. I keep thinking I’ve left a light on! Roy Fernandez was so helpful.

Wayne

WayneMid North Coast, NSW

Great Service & Installation

The sales rep (Jordy) was extremely knowledgeable but wasn't pushy whatsoever. His after-sales service was awesome, particularly when I was having some trouble with the app. The installers were very professional and also installed a skylight for us which works great. I would easily recommend Solarbright Port Macquarie to anyone.

Adrian

AdrianSydney, NSW

Wish I'd done it a long time ago!

Solar Bright made it a very easy transition from dark to light and we were helped in all aspects of the installation set up by their representitives.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect way to save money

Thanks to Roy Fernandez and his complete knowledge of all his products, we have a great money saving system, his professional approach and honesty made it easy .
Thanks Roy

Exceptional!

Roy Fernandez from Solarbright was exceptional - he & Solarbright delivered & installed an exceptional & first class system on our house in Woronora Heights NSW. I recommend Roy & Solarbright to anyone who is seriously contemplating high quality solar panels from a highly experienced leader in this field!

Mark B.

Mark B.Sydney, NSW

A hassle free Professional Service

My wife and I decided to get solar panels after putting it off for a while. We decided on Solar Bright, and spoke to Roy about what would be best for us. I have to say it was an excellent experience all around. Installation was free of problems, with no mess left for us to clean up. And best of all, the power bill savings! I would recommend anyone looking for solar panels to to contact Solar Bright - you can't go wrong.

Great Service

I had Solar Bright come out and install a 6.6kw system. Sales Rep Roy came out to provide a quote. I found him very professional, polite and informative. The install was done a lot quicker than I imagined. They guys who did the job were polite, professional and did a fantastic job. I have since referred Solar Bright to other neighbours who have all similar experiences. I would strongly recommend Solar Bright.

Philip Lunn

Philip LunnHunter Region, NSW

Thanks Anthony and Team Solarbright

In December my wife Glenda and I had the privilege of having Anthony from Solarbright come to our house and assist us with information and a variety of products provided by their company. We chose to go with the Maxpower 6.6 system as it was Australian owned and Warrantied and this was a huge part of our decision.
Head office were a delight to deal with up to and including the install. Anthony has visited several times assisting us with every aspect of the process from start to finish including after the install and additionally to correct the app months later.
Thanks to all at Solarbright you have made this process easier than expected
WELL DONE

Quality installation

The process from start to finish was personable and easy to follow and understand. Jordy was our point of contact and his response to questions and enquiries was knowledgably and always prompt. I found that his knowledge of the local area was really important and his communication was excellent.

We are getting great results with the product we purchased and highly recommend dealing with locals. I like the fact that if something goes wrong (which it hasn't) I can look somebody in the eye and get accountability.

More than happy to recommend SolarBright Port Macquarie for your needs.

Allan

AllanMid North Coast, NSW

Professional Service

Unbeatable service and after sales service

Jordy went above and beyond helping us with our solar panel system. 20/20. Can't reccomend them highly enough. Solar bright definately deserve a great review and would refer anyone on to using them with their upcoming solar installation

Paul

PaulMid North Coast, NSW

Great product

After considering solar installation for some time, we decided to go with SolarBright Port Macquarie. It has been a very good decision. Our consultant was Jordy Beeckmans and we found him to be very professional and supportive at every facet of the job. He ensured that we understood the product and the technicalities involved. The installers did an excellent job and the system is working really well. We are amazed at the amount of power we are producing which will obviously translate to significant savings to our electricity bills. We are very happy with our choice of SolarBright and can highly recommend Jordy and this company

Customer service and installation

We were impressed with the customer service we received from Jordy and the follow up was very much appreciated. Solarbright exceeded our expectations and so far we have had no issues. Awaiting our first account so we can determine our savings.

Susan

SusanMid North Coast, NSW

Great service from beginning to end!

I was very pleased with the whole process from deciding what was right for us, having the unit installed and after service. The salesperson was very patient even after I came back several times with more questions so in the end I felt that I was making a correct and informed decision. There were no hassles with a timely installation and great follow to ensure that all was good and that we were happy with the job. Also the price was very good without any gimmicky selling! I wouldn't hesitate recommend this company to anybody looking to install a solar panel system!

Norm Siggee

Norm SiggeeMid North Coast, NSW

Top team

The entire process was was hassle free. How the system worked was fully and clearly explained.
Great service from a top team. Would recommend SolarBright

paul

paulMid North Coast, NSW

True to their word

Very happy with the 6.6kw system recommended by Rob, we had compared apples with apples & believe that their product stands up to any others of similar output & price & service was exactly as per quote.

Allan

Allanasked

You guys installed a 6.5KW system at my house 6 months ago . I am concerned about how hot the Solax inverter becomes especially on hot days. It becomes too hot to touch for more than about 10 seconds. Its on the inside wall in my garage so its always shaded. Is this normal? Allan from Prestons.

Hi Allan,
Thanks for the email
Can you kindly send your details & info to support@solarbright.com.au - our office will contact you to arrange an inspection.

Regards
SolarBright Team

billyasked

What happens when a bush fire is close by and embers in my roof fueled by solarfan? maybe like a blowlamp?

Hi Billy,
Correct products must be selected for bushfire prone areas. We do have product that can be used in bal29 areas .
Solarbright team

billy

Hi,would be so nice if you would supply me with details for,,,bal29 areas and products you have

Hi Billy,
In regards to different fir risk levels see : https://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/plan-and-prepare/building-in-a-bush-fire-area/building-after-bush-fire/your-level-of-risk

The product for for Bal-29 is made of metal including the fleshing plus it has mesh guard for preventing debris from entering

SolsrBright team

ken c

ken casked

we have 8 panels with 1.5kw solar .can we add more panels and have battery back up how much would it cost?
ken from cranebrook

Hi Ken,

There are many solutions for your situation however we would much rather give a price on what you need and not what sounds nice, we would appreciate if you could leave your contact details or give us a ring in the office and we are more than happy to assist you :)

Warmest regards,

dougi
dougi

Each company will quote differently depending on the brand / type of panels they have to offer which could range from entry level panels (which many people get without any issues) to a higher end product.

It's not a case of "one size fits all" which is why you need an on site quote so the Rep can look at your roof, orientation and discuss what it is you want to achieve.

Get an answer from our members and Solar Bright representatives