• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (67)
  • Purchase PriceA$2,686.31 (26)

Minh

MinhSydney, NSW

Simple process

The whole process was simple and fast well explained, had the system installed within a few days from the first day of enquiry. No issues in the installation process. Highly recommended solar galaxy.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Trustworthiness
john b.

john b.Sydney, NSW

Perfect and timely installation

Staff was efficient and friendly. They were punctual, precise and I am very happy with the quality of work.
I recommend them to anyone who wants good quality at a decent cost

Panel Purchased Jinko
System Size13.2 KW
Purchase PriceA$5,299.00
Alex

Alex

Efficient

Quick and efficient team at Solar Galaxy.

The rep followed up through the process. The installation team were in at an convenient time during the morning. only a few hours.

Perfect

I have very good experience dealing with solar galaxy. Installed within week. Ricky was very helpful during the process. I will recommend if anyone wants to install solar panel in future

Get quotes

All good any very happy happy good communication

Have no issues with solar galaxy Install my solar panel very Nice
Hi got the work done very quick within a week
I would recommend to any body want to install

Panel Purchased Solis
Purchase PriceA$2,200.00

Great Workmanship!!!

I have good experience dealing with the solar galaxy team, they are helpful and provide great customer service. The technicians arrived on time and carried out the installation works with great care.
Well done!

Awesome experience

Strongly recommended. Speak to Mark Brown he got knowledge and will answer all your questions. Quick installation. Good communication. Helpful after installation as well to get you connected to energy provider and wifi settings. Good experience.

Alaa

AlaaNew South Wales

Great work!!

The solar galaxy team have done a great job when installing the system over my house, I do advise everyone to use them. Make sure you look for Mark Brown who will help you and guide you very well to make it very easy trip for you. Great work

Sohail

SohailSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good and nice

I had good experience dealing with them from start to end. They did a good job installing panels. The person I deal with Mark Brown was good as he responded very quickly for all my queries. I will recommend them to others.

Henry King

Henry KingSydney, NSW

Good and friendly

Friendly tradesmen team.Bad point is not to show me how to connect WIFI to the inverter but put this job to the salesman and reading manual.Now I wait for a heavy rain for test of leaking

Panel Purchased Seraphim panels,Solis inverter
Purchase PriceA$2,400.00

Cameron

CameronIllawarra, NSW

Set up Complete

The team at Solar Galaxy came on time and installed my new system within a few hours.
They left my property as they found it, taking all of their rubbish and materials.
The set up has worked and i have connected to the wifi.
Great service and price
I have trust that i can contact Mark if i have any issues

Varun K.

Varun K.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic experience from day 1

I would like extend my thanks to Ricky for his extraordinary customer service skills by making my solar installation journey smooth and transparent. As promised by Ricky, the installer did a great job and were flexible to accommodate my requirements (at a marginal extra cost which I was happy to pay) keeping in mind that I was getting the most reasonable deal currently out in the market. Solar is working perfectly fine generating 25Kws per day, been running for a few days now. I think it is the best investment/addition I have ever made to my house which is not depreciating rather generating returns for me.

Panel Purchased Seraphim panels, and Sungrow inverte 5.5KW
System Size5.5 KW
Purchase PriceA$2,500.00
frank

frankSydney, NSW

solar galaxy well done

Solar Galaxy
thank you very much job well done, the work men done a great job and very neat with their work. good value for price, would recommend again for use

Jeevan K.

Jeevan K.Sydney, NSW

Great experience

Wonderful experience. Ricky was the one who helped to get the system installed in two days. quality item for a cheap price. I would suggest these people for solar installation . Great value for money. Great prefossonal experience. Ricky was proactive, Friendly, highly professional.

Value for money

Ricky is so friendly, helpful, committed, reliable. Installers are very experienced I can recommend these Guys. Taking care of there customers very well. Fast and quality service. Value for money.

Find out how Solar Galaxy compares to other Solar Retailers

Great service.... Proactive approach.

Mark made the entire process so easy... He was immensely patient with the delay in my new house construction and catered to my ever changing requirements. He guided well throughout the process... In fact also guided me in the choosing the perfect system. Installation was hassle-free and very quick. I am yet to use the system and reap the benefits which I am looking forward for. All in all would definitely recommend solar galaxy.

Navdeep singh

Navdeep singhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with their service

I really appreciate their work and good price and they did everything in a very good time frame their installation team very experience so I give them 5 stars and I recommend others to go for them

Eswaran

EswaranSydney, NSW

Very happy with the service offered.

Price was reasonable.
Installation done withing few days.
Installers seems to be very experienced.
However they charged additional amount for extra work on tiles. But i didn't mind as the total cost was still competitive. Please check your roof tile type/ structure before arriving at final cost.
Over all good job!

Panel Purchased Seraphim
Edwina

EdwinaSydney, NSW

Refferal rip off

I gave them 5 star last review, but it disappoint me as [Name Removed] promise me to get $100 per refferal if they agreed, but he only gave me $50 what a lier!!!!So frustrating how do you expect to get more customer then.

Syed

SyedSydney, NSW

Satisfied customer

Had a very good experience in getting my solar system installed today. From the initial call to the installation of the system, everything went very smooth and fast. AJ the consultant advised me on the selection of the panels and inverter. Finally, I picked the one that best suited my requirement and budget. The installers also did a great job and cleaned up the place before leaving. Highly recommended.

Panel Purchased Seraphim