4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (34)
  • Purchase PriceA$2,496.15 (13)
  • Installation

Ajaydeep S.

Ajaydeep S.Sydney, NSW

Fast instalation and good price

Affordable quote and good service. Excellent professional team. The flow of service from the initial contact through to final installation, the help, advice, support, installation right through to initiation has been exemplary.

Excellent service!

Ricky provided an outstanding service! Very punctual, super quick and good follow-up. happy with the solar panel installation. It has been functioning well so far. Solary Galaxy is one of the cheapest providers as well, based on my analysis - 5 stars!

Good Service

Affordable quote and good service. However it took bit extra time to get installed but overall happy with the product so far. Let see how it goes in long run.

Good and fast Service, Great communication

Good Price and options. The process was quick and solar was installed within a week.

They call you for follows before and after the installation. Good service and very realiable. We recommend their service.

Sam Sok

Sam Sok

Excellence service but...

Ricky was fast in communication and the installation as well. However I’m not happy with the extra charge $400 for running a conduit outside and into the garage. I wished they would’ve shown me how to connect to wifi.

Purchase PriceA$2,850.00
jim

jimSydney, NSW

excellent service and workmenship

great job from mark brown, so proud of the team
and when we compare prices galaxy are the best in business, they helped me as looking our bill and telling us what system we need to save in power bill , that's why im so happy with mark brown who helped us throw this

Panel Purchased galaxy
System Size30 KW
Purchase PriceA$3,050.00

Mark is very easy to talk to. It only took 1 week to get my solar installed.

The reponse time was very fast and the installers explained properly what they were going to do. They managed to install 20 panels in a limited space. Very good job.

Edwina

EdwinaSydney, NSW

Happy with my savings!!!

Mark is easy to contact and quick to response, His customer service is excellent, he is helpful, i just had my quarterly and im pretty happy with that, i will recommend this to anyone looking for solar

Panel Purchased Trina
System Size6.6 KW

Installation within Days - Surprised how excellent solar galaxy was!!!

Solar Galaxy provided me a quote that seamed to good to be true BUT:.
With only a $50 deposit paid I had a 6.6kw system installed, connected and running within 7 days.
Very professional, fast and efficient team of 5 guys installed the whole system in under 5 hrs for $2900 all up. Couldn't be happier.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased astronergy mono perc half cut panels with Solis inverter
Purchase PriceA$2,900.00

Venkat

VenkatSydney, NSW

Great Job and Prompt Service

The solar panels and inverter installation was very smooth. Ricky and Charlie were very helpful and it was a pleasure to deal with them. The pricing was very competitive. Highly recommend Solar Galaxy.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service and excellent value for money

Very happy with Solar Galaxy, very professional from the first phone call to the installation
Excellent value for money and the workmen did a great job, finished it all in just a few short hours and left everything nice and clean
I would recommend Solar Galaxy to anyone!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Job done by Solar Galaxy people is fantastic at very good price.

It was great experience to deal with Solar Galaxy. The whole team Mr. Ricky, Mr.Charlie and Mr. Manish made it very easy to understand the whole process and they even guided me toward next step. I would definitely recommend to my friends.

Dajani Sunny

Dajani SunnySydney Surrounds, NSW

Very fast installation, good customer service.

Very fast installation which happened in 2 days time. Also the customer services ver good. I had good good service from the company and easily accessible .I agreed for the installation on Friday and they did the installation on Monday, which was really surprising.

Purchase PriceA$2,800.00

Hardeep K.

Hardeep K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Would Recommend!

Ricky was very helpful throughout the entire process. In particular, me and my husband were impressed by how professionally and quickly the process was completed. We would definitely recommend this company for anyone looking to switch to solar.

Sam

Sam

poor after sales service

Rickyt will call you day and night until you sign the paper and once you sign the paper, you will not hear form him or anybody from that company.
its been 2 mothns and my solar is still not connected to grid

Atin

AtinSydney, NSW

Excellent service and very competitive pricing

I am very happy with the service starting from Sales to Installation. Very professional team. I requested for a newly launched invertor in the market and they went extra mile to source it within short span of time-frame.
Installer finished their job in 5 hrs and i was very impressed with the workmanship including sealing all the drill holes and even cleaning after they finished.

Highly recommended.

System Size6.6 KW

Great customer service and experience

Similar to other stories didn't have a clue on solar panels but post installation I'm really pleased with the way they (Ricky and Munish) have managed the process from start to end. Helpful and very responsive at all times. Good price and great customer service, highly recommend the team.

Harry S.Solar Galaxy

Thank you Satya for your kind words.
Customer satisfaction is our motto and we try our best to keep our customers happy and informed.

Ricky Singh and Solar Installations

When I planned to go solar, I had no clue. I connected Solar Galaxy through Facebook. From first call to installation Ricky Singh was very helpful. He explained every aspect of Solar Energy very clearly. I had no issue at all. I will recommend Solar Galaxy to anyone would like to install solar panels. Service give by Ricky was excellent.

Rajesh Saini

Rajesh SainiSydney, NSW

..value for money

Good team
Value for money
Everything done on time as per commitments
Wish your team all the best... good
Installion was easy and done timely as promised saving and environmental friendly
Recommend for everyone

Good service

Thank you! Munish and Mark, both of you were always so kind and helpful. So far so good, not any issues yet. Now we will be enjoying our free electricity at daytime!

Panel Purchased Solis