2Solar Galaxy

2.8
4.5

Faye
FayeSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Bad quality work that has led to indoor damage that has not been fixed on over 4 months

We had solar panels installed by Solar Galaxy in November. First big rain and there was water seeping into our lounge ceiling. They came to close the hole left in the roof (apparently the person doing the job was not trained correctly to use the right sealant?), and for the past FOUR months I have wasted HOURS trying to get them to come fix the actual ceiling that is pretty damaged. I get told again and again to please wait, that it is sorted, that someone is coming and yet nothing is done. FOUR MONTHS! It is ridiculous customer service, shoddy workmanship and dishonest dealings. Pay a bit more for someone who does a good job and has good customer service. Show details

Slavko
SlavkoIllawarra, NSW

Very Happy customer experience

From the initial consultation until the time they installed the solar, the experience has been flawless. I would highly reccomend solar galxy to family and friends. The whole time my consultant, Ammie Wright was guiding me and explained everything in a perfect manner. I am very happy with the service provided. All as discussed has been fullfilled and i am very greatful to Ammie. Thank you. The installers were very pleasant and i am very satisfied with the work completed. Show details
Tim D
Tim D

Amazing, Great Choice For Solar Installation

Absolutely the best company I have installed with. Have used them on three of my property's Show details
Shan
Shan

best experience

very reliable team perfect job, no stress at all very expert team members. I am very statisfied after they install my solars. thanks you Solar Galaxy for all your best customer service.
Abhi
Abhi

Hassle free and Efficient

I had an excellent experience with Solar Galaxy for my recent solar panel installation. From the initial consultation to the final installation, the entire process was smooth and professional. I was particularly impressed with Adam, who managed my installation . He was knowledgeable, efficient, and always available to answer my questions. He made sure that everything went according to plan and that I was completely satisfied with the results.

I highly recommend Solar Galaxy to anyone considering solar panels. They are a great company with a commitment to customer satisfaction. And if you're lucky enough to get Adam as your project manager, you're in for a truly hassle-free experience Show details

Yamu A.
Yamu A.Sydney, NSW2 posts
Fisker
FiskerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ok presentation super low price

the price of the package was really attractive but due to agent communication, we passed the offer. Didn't hear good things from people for this company.
Kiran
Kiran2 posts

Very disappointed with the service. Please go with someone else

My experience from start was not good one. I fell for the price they quoted. They after taking deposit never returned my call back. I even hear sales rep laughing when I spoke to them to inquire about my installation. Still not got my refund back. I have gone ahead with someone else and got my solar installed just before Xmas. I would request the manager if they have any to contact me for refunding my deposit. Thanks
Peter P.
Peter P.17 posts

Danny L
Danny LSydney, NSW2 posts

Michael Wong
Michael WongSydney, NSW

RayF
RayFSydney, NSW9 posts

Good to make more than you use

Had a good experience with the office and the installation was completed in a timely manner but the process was not as simple as a truss roof Show details
Gurkirat Bhatthal
Gurkirat Bhatthal

Very professional service and wonderful and perfect job Execution

Strongly recommended. Speak to Mark Brown he got knowledge and will answer all your questions. Quick installation. Good communication. Helpful after installation as well to get you connected to energy provider and wifi settings. Great experience.
Mike B.
Mike B.

Nhut L.
Nhut L.

Very professional and tidy solar installation

- Excellent price and offered advice regarding panels and inverter
- offerred bigger system for same price.
- listened to me in terms of panel layout.
- Very tidy installation with big system install. Show details