Listing monitored by Solar Galaxy

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (115)
  • Purchase Price$2,856.82

good job

from the start to finish [ quote to install ] everything went to plan i would rec, you ask for a quote excellent service and follow up thanks for your time JUNIOR

Ms G
Ms GSydney, NSW

Fast turnaround

From our intial conversation to installation was a matter of days. System is working great! From start to finish the process was seamless. We are very happy with our purchase.

Dusko Marusoski
Dusko MarusoskiSydney, NSW

Too easy

From start to finish it all went very smooth from the day I got the Quote from Junior to the day I got the solar installed they did an excellent job .The price was also an eye opener. Highly recommend to anyone

P K.
P K.Sydney, NSW

Clear communication, Competitive pricing and very professional installation team

The team at Solar Galaxy provided me guidance at each step to install solar. Junior guided me through the process and explained various products in market and what contributes to the cost. I did went out to market to get quotes from other suppliers and overall quote provided by Junior was competitive and I finally decided to go ahead with Solar galaxy. On the day of installation the team arrived on time and were very clear on the plan. I was walked through what they were going to do and what is needed from me. At the end of installation i was provided with installation certificate. Job done professionally and finishing was perfect.

Arunkumar
ArunkumarSydney, NSW

Best Value and service

My consultant Junior kept me informed through out the process and the follow up he made was excellent, he patiently answered each and every question I've asked, I took more than 4 weeks to confirm and he is been constantly in touch with me to clear all my queries. Also Charlee and team did a great job during the installation they were on time and finished installation in less than 4 hours.
I Highly recommend solar galaxy & Junior. will definitely recommend Solar Galaxy to my friends.

Vasanth Krish
Vasanth KrishSydney, NSW

Highly recommended!

I recently installed Solar through Solar galaxy and I had no idea what it is, fortunately I ended up calling Junior my brother, he was great, knowledgeable and he knows everything with regards to Solar. Process was so smooth and transparent. Installation done on scheduled day and technicians were very knowledgeable. Highly recommend Junior and his team for your home solar installation.

misu_tanvir
misu_tanvirSydney, NSW

Excellent Service ( professional and value for money)

I can confirmed that Solar Galaxy provide me with the best price in the market. Junior Constantine ( my consultant) have answered all my queries ( numerous queries) in the best possible way. I recommend everyone who is on the market for Solar please get in tough with Junior from solar galaxy. If I am going to install solar on another property I will go through Junior again. Regarding the installation; very professional team did that in couple of hours ( half a day) with no issues. Thanks a lot to Junior + Solar Galaxy

Frangi
FrangiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best value and service

The whole process from start to finish was professional and easy. Our consultant Junior, provided a fantastic service, he listened to us and did what he could to give us a great price and product. He happily took our calls and answered our many, many questions. The installers did a great job. The price was the most competitive of four quotes. I would have no hesitation in recommending Solar Galaxy.

Tony I
Tony ISouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service.

From start to finish process was easy and well managed by solar galaxy. The salesman John Walker was very helpful, honest and gave me a discount where he could so don't be afraid to ask. The installers were great, went out of their way to discuss the layout with me to ensure I was happy, then did a first class job. They were experienced, qualified and friendly. All in all I'm very happy with the system. Thanks Solar Galaxy!

Solar Galaxy 13.3Kw Solar Panel install

Victor from Solar Galaxy was amazing and he helped me pick the best system for our needs. The installation was perfect and neat at a very affordable price. Would recommend them to everyone.

Get quotes

Very Happy with the whole process

The Great price attracted me ... Quick delivery/installation won me ... and the product/service was outstanding ... I would have no trouble recommending them ... easy to deal with and the best value around.

The few roof tiles that were damaged ... were fixed promptly and also repaired a few other spots without complaint.

Better solar company

Customer service was very good and team member were ecofriendly.I will personally recommend this solar company which i found was value for money .Installtion process took very quickly on next day.
I will personally recommend check this Solar comlany.Better price and better customer service.

Find out how Solar Galaxy compares to other Solar Panel Installers

better than all those com. with cheap offers Mark was helpful and the installer did the installation as I exactly wanted

It took them one full day for 6 people as I needed them to put it in 4 different locations and they did the job that no other company accepted at a fair price

Mahinda Guruge
Mahinda Guruge Sydney, NSW

This is a perfect one.

Excellent work from mark and his team.
I am totally satisfied installed solar panels at my home. Still waiting for smart meter and when we get that will write a comment for benefit. Again thanks Mark.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Kelvin
KelvinSydney, NSW

Excellent job, highly recommend

I had my 7kw system installed after 2 days, Mark Brown was very helpful not only with the quote but also during installation process, I am happy with the result, I do recommend to contact Mark first if you thinking of putting Solar system for your home.