4.1

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (8)
John Mccarthy

John MccarthyPerth, WA

Outstanding performance

Very quick very experienced trade staff
I had no problem with any issues I felt very relaxed with there work rate

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Trustworthiness

First Class Service

I would highly recommend Solar Harness for their First Class service all the way, David was very knowledgeable,efficient and patient as he guided me through the process of installing my Whizz,Bang new system. The service was second to none, competitive prices, friendly service and very reliable with appointments. I would highly recommend Solar Harness for any of your solar needs

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Trustworthiness
Gemma S.

Gemma S.Perth, WA

Highly recommend

Awesome to deal with from start to finish. Love the products we were recommended and that Solar Harness are the warranty agents for our inverter. Its definitely a great investment.

Great investment!

Very happy with the product the service was great.
Would recommend this company
The difference in the energy bills have been amazing. Very happy with our savings. I would highly recommend this company.

Panel PurchasedSolar harness

Best investment!

We recently had solar panels installed by solar harness. From the salesman to the installers, including office staff that we dealt with, all were amazing! The difference in our energy bills have been outstanding. Well worth it!

Great System

Recently had a system installed by Solar Harness. The company was great to deal with and the installers did a great job. Have been very happy with the savings we have seen on our bill. Would highly recommend the company and the products they offer.

Panel PurchasedSumec 275w Modules with a Sofar Mass Energy Inverter
System Size6.6 KW
Stormy

StormyMandurah

Professional Installation

Just had our system installed. The sales process was very good and the salesman explained what size system would be the optimum for us. no oversell.
Before the installation I wanted detail of the products used and the roof layout - information supplied promptly.
The actual installation was very good and the contractor made good suggestions in relation to the positioning of the modules and the inverter.
Now it will be interesting to see how reliable the system is.

Panel PurchasedLink Jupiter 315W
System Size6.6 KW
Kirk

KirkWheatbelt, WA

Amend Review - extremely poor customer service once Inverters become faulty

Approximately 1 Month ago I wrote a review venting my Frustration in regards to Solar Harness and their product ( Inverters ).

I wish to Amend that review and Pay Credit where Credit is due.
Solar Harness this time round was very helpful, Prompt and offered suggestions to our Inverter issues. We are now running SOFAR INVERTERS.

The System is working fine, installation as usual is to a high standard ( never had issues with installation or Electricians)

After this Positive experience I would recommend Solar Harness, but I also hope Solar Harness can keep this High Standard of Service with all their clients.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Panel PurchasedJSI-2000TL

Rose

RosePerth, WA

Worse of all.

After sales, our inverter become faulty. Guess what 2 months of calling and sending emails. I have no replies. Called everyday but was told tomorrow everyday. Would not recommend anyone.

Update: After 1 week of this review, Solar team called us and offer to change the inverter for us with a small charge as we opt for a better option. Overall, they do care about their customers, just taking their own time. For now, I am happy with the company. I should have updated earlier that this has been resolved earlier. and this company does care about their reputation after all.

George KingPerth, WA

Useless system.

Since I installed the system (Jun 2017) till now, the bill is still the same, useless. For your info, the inverter is Good we!
NOTE: Please read my other comment down as Solar Harness helped to solve the issue.

Solar H.Solar Harness

Great to hear ....Thank you for taking the time to update your review George ... and we are always happy to help our customers.

gabrielle74

gabrielle74Darwin

Very Happy

Thanks to the Solar Harness Mob we are saving over a thousand pluss dollars off our Jacarna bill each quarter (Yes our bills were ridiculously high) and now they are manageable. Instalation wast quick and smooth. I have not had to contact Solar harness at all since and that was a year ago. So far so good.

Power bills heading down.

We are pleased to have a great solar system that will reduce power costs and utilize the power of the sun reducing pollution.

jillikins

jillikinsmerredin

BEST THING WE EVER DID

We have only had it for about a month and are yet to get a power account but reading the meter there is a lot of power going to the grid so hopefully our power bill will be greatly reduced. Very happy with the unit.

Love my Solar

Friendly and efficient staff from the outset.. Good quality German products were installed The workers who came were very careful with the roof.

Saving dollars

Since having our solar panels installed our electric bill has dropped dramatically. I’m enjoying the money we are saving due to our panels.

Get quotes

Comfort and reliability at your fingertips.

Awesome. Best thing one could ever invest in, wouldn't trade it for all the gold in the world. Then again.

Don't know why I didn't do this sooner!!

Would recommend due to service and price!!! All queries answered. Actually turned up on time and took no time what so ever to install. Should have done it sooner!

Good service

Dave from solar harness went above and beyond to help meet our needs keeping us to what we needed to cover our use not overkill or oversell us products we didnt need

Perfect size for us

This system size is perfect for us now, with an option to increase Kw size if required. Impressed with the quality of solar panels. Impressed with professionalism of sales person and the installation team

Dougall - Morley