Listing monitored by Solar Harness

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (10)
Geoff A.
Geoff A.Perth, WA

Excellent service

Dealt with David Murray and the service was exceptional, highly professional and the installer, J, was efficient, neat and tidy.
I would not hesitate to recommend this company and the quality of the system is very good.

Pat V
Pat VPeel, WA

Excellent service

From the first contact with David at Solar Harness we were very impressed with the professionalism and quality of service.
Thank you for a great product. We are very pleased with the whole process from start to finish. Have already received my first $100 referral.
Cheers

John Mccarthy
John MccarthyPerth, WA

Outstanding performance

Very quick very experienced trade staff
I had no problem with any issues I felt very relaxed with there work rate

First Class Service

I would highly recommend Solar Harness for their First Class service all the way, David was very knowledgeable,efficient and patient as he guided me through the process of installing my Whizz,Bang new system. The service was second to none, competitive prices, friendly service and very reliable with appointments. I would highly recommend Solar Harness for any of your solar needs

Gemma S.
Gemma S.Perth, WA

Highly recommend

Awesome to deal with from start to finish. Love the products we were recommended and that Solar Harness are the warranty agents for our inverter. Its definitely a great investment.

Great investment!

Very happy with the product the service was great.
Would recommend this company
The difference in the energy bills have been amazing. Very happy with our savings. I would highly recommend this company.

Best investment!

We recently had solar panels installed by solar harness. From the salesman to the installers, including office staff that we dealt with, all were amazing! The difference in our energy bills have been outstanding. Well worth it!

Great System

Recently had a system installed by Solar Harness. The company was great to deal with and the installers did a great job. Have been very happy with the savings we have seen on our bill. Would highly recommend the company and the products they offer.

Stormy
StormyMandurah

Professional Installation

Just had our system installed. The sales process was very good and the salesman explained what size system would be the optimum for us. no oversell.
Before the installation I wanted detail of the products used and the roof layout - information supplied promptly.
The actual installation was very good and the contractor made good suggestions in relation to the positioning of the modules and the inverter.
Now it will be interesting to see how reliable the system is.

Kirk
KirkWheatbelt, WA

Amend Review - extremely poor customer service once Inverters become faulty

Approximately 1 Month ago I wrote a review venting my Frustration in regards to Solar Harness and their product ( Inverters ).

I wish to Amend that review and Pay Credit where Credit is due.
Solar Harness this time round was very helpful, Prompt and offered suggestions to our Inverter issues. We are now running SOFAR INVERTERS.

The System is working fine, installation as usual is to a high standard ( never had issues with installation or Electricians)

After this Positive experience I would recommend Solar Harness, but I also hope Solar Harness can keep this High Standard of Service with all their clients.

Kirk
KirkWheatbelt, WA

Extremely poor customer service once Inverters become Faulty

Rose
RosePerth, WA

Worse of all.

After sales, our inverter become faulty. Guess what 2 months of calling and sending emails. I have no replies. Called everyday but was told tomorrow everyday. Would not recommend anyone.

Update: After 1 week of this review, Solar team called us and offer to change the inverter for us with a small charge as we opt for a better option. Overall, they do care about their customers, just taking their own time. For now, I am happy with the company. I should have updated earlier that this has been resolved earlier. and this company does care about their reputation after all.

George KingPerth, WA

Useless system.

Since I installed the system (Jun 2017) till now, the bill is still the same, useless. For your info, the inverter is Good we!
NOTE: Please read my other comment down as Solar Harness helped to solve the issue.

Solar H.Solar Harness

Great to hear ....Thank you for taking the time to update your review George ... and we are always happy to help our customers.

gabrielle74
gabrielle74Darwin

Very Happy

Thanks to the Solar Harness Mob we are saving over a thousand pluss dollars off our Jacarna bill each quarter (Yes our bills were ridiculously high) and now they are manageable. Instalation wast quick and smooth. I have not had to contact Solar harness at all since and that was a year ago. So far so good.

Power bills heading down.

We are pleased to have a great solar system that will reduce power costs and utilize the power of the sun reducing pollution.