96% · 1063 · 3%

4.4

Muzinga B.
Muzinga B.
  Fair Incentive

Solar junction, great company to go with for solar system, quick installation

Solar junction is a good company, great service
Thank you. Great company to go with Show details
Trustworthiness
Solar Junction   DM

Bpul A.
Bpul A.

Excellent service

Recently installed solar system through Solar Junction. Excellent customer service by sales team helped to get right system for my property. Installation team was professional and installation was smooth. They suggested me to get canopy to protect my inverter and also helped on its installation. I Recommend their service. Show details ·  1
Kavita S.
Kavita S.

Quick Response

In the beginning we have some concerns and issues however this time they have resolved the issue in 24 hours. Show details ·  1
Janice
JaniceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Very good easy to deal with friendly staff

Very informative and easy to deal with over the phone as well Show details ·  1
Terry C.
Terry C.South East Queensland, QLD

A Good Resolution

Very good service. Installation went smoothly. Had an issues with Grid high voltage alarms and flickering house lights. Contacted Sandy from service and found he was very helpful and we carried out checks on inverters. He then reached out to Origin electrical supply to carry out further checks. They immediately ce to site where they discovered a faulty service which was immediately replaced. The issues are now resolved and the solar system is now performing very well. A thankyou goes to Sandy for his assistance. Show details ·  1

Emma
Emma

Help with app

Sandy was very efficient at resolving my issue I had with the app. Show reply
James Dsilva
James Dsilva4 posts

Wifi connection

Sandy was very helpful connecting my solar system to my wifi network.
Sandy Show reply
Bill M.
Bill M.

A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER

We are very happy that we chose this company to do our solar installation. The whole process was clearly explained and the end result is exactly as was stated at the beginning. Show details ·  1
Jezla J.
Jezla J.Hunter Region, NSW

Solar Junction- Newcastle project

Solar Junction has managed my solar installation on a perfect manner and on a professional way.
Sales team was well educated and I have still did some research but most of what they say was matching my findings
Installation team, specially Mr Roy, was very professional and organised well.
Their electricians, were experienced and did a good job, specially Mr Sundeep who was the local team gave assurance and supervision until panels were completely installalled.
Overall I have satisfied with this project but only negative was I wasn't well informed about some products and the email I have sent to the sale team. Show reply

Sreekantha
SreekanthaPerth, WA

Sreekantha Obulareddy

Contacted Samuel who helped with all quarries, Installation was also quick, Excellent Job Show details ·  1
Maroun
MarounSydney, NSW2 posts

Maroun Moussa

Nora provide an excellent service in assisting us with setup of our solar application. Many thanks Show reply
Lucy
LucySydney, NSW

Fantastic service and a great price

Solar Junction were easy to deal with and our installer Ryan did a fantastic job. I was apprehensive to get solar at first as it usually comes with a huge price tag but Solar junction's rates were extremely competitive and now we are seeing the savings, I'm so glad we did it. Show reply
Daniel
DanielEyre Peninsula, SA3 posts
Trustworthiness
Travis Cui
Travis Cui

Great Service

Both excellent in installation and customer service.
Always get help from the superstar Andrew J Show details ·  1
Sanky
Sanky

Awesome service and single point contact to setup

He is single point contact to setup and know all the steps very clearly. Have good knowledge on same Show reply