3.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (11)
  • Purchase PriceA$5,166.67
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Mark - Bentleigh East

Mark - Bentleigh EastGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sunsational

The Solar Link Team looked after us from the first moment we contacted them. We are now reaping the benefits from the system being installed, and we look forward to our quarterly bills arriving to see how much we have saved and contributed back to the grid. I would certainly recommend them.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Destined F.

Destined F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thankyou Solarlink

After shopping around for a solar solution that suited my family needed Adam was always only to glad to help with any questions I had, to put my mind at ease. I was waiting for the hard sell each time I asked an annoying questions but he never put pressure on me to buy hence why I chose Solarlink. Given that the Installers were contractors they did a thorough job with no hassles and now I'm saving so much money on my bills being forced to work from home my family and I can not be any happier. Thankyou for your patience professionalissm and service.

Panel PurchasedLG

Don't use this company

I don't normally write reviews but my experience with Solarlink has changed that. They are hopeless. Once you pay a deposit they don't want to know. Installation dates are not kept. Then you get contracted installers who wonder if they will be paid. Problem is Solarlink don't do site inspections so pure luck if you get appropriate system.
This company is really hopeless, so do yourself a favour and move along if you value peace and serenity.

Adam D.Solarlink Australia

Patently false. Please disclose who you are. There is no record of any complaints or delays associated with an 'Ashleigh'. We have completed thousands of installations over 10 years and never had reason to withhold payments to our electricians.

Nish S

Nish SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superior solar experience

All aspects in terms of service and installation were handled professionally by Adam and the team with the final product offered using very good quality panels and inverters that have stood the test of time!
Trustworthy and deliver on what they say, highly recommended for any one looking for peace of mind and ongoing value in terms of saving money and helping the environment through this well established reputable aussie based solar company.

Get quotes

Amazing - a trust worthy company to deal with that will not let you down!

We were really happy with Solarlink installation of 6Kw system at our home. The workmanship was top notch and all done in a day. I was very impressed with the quality of the electrical installation and the explanation given on operation on the system. I now know that every day I am not only saving $$ on electricity, I am contributing in a meaningful way to a lower carbon footprint.

System Size6 KW
Panel Purchased24 x 250W InfiSolar
Michael B

Michael BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute amazing service and product. Saving a heap of money

I used solar link to get a 6.5 kw system installed and I must say Adam and his team were fantastic from start to finish. We are saving hundreds. We saving heaps.

System Size6.5 KW

Fantastic Experience

We recently had our solar installed by Solar Link Australia. We opted to install a 6.6Kw System. From the initial discussion on the phone right through to the installation and grid connection, Solar Link made it super easy. They did everything for us and kept us informed all along the way. After both the Federal Govt subsidy and the State Govt rebate & loan were applied, the system will pay for itself in only 2 years. We are wrapped with the service received. We should have done this years ago!

greatGatsby

greatGatsbyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Deal with the Experts

The guys at Solar Link Australia are outstanding. They provided me with multiple options and advised on the technical differences between the various makes and models. No other company I spoke with was able to provide advice, the rest were just pushy sales companies. The installation team was also outstanding. The installation was fitted within the day and the team took all necessary safety precautions. The job was neat and tidy and they cleaned up afterwards. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Panel PurchasedEGING 390W

Comfortable process throughout

We elected to proceed with Solar Link after receiving six other quotes. The research certainly paid off.
The products supplied were as contracted and the workmanship was exemplary. Thank you Solar Link for a great experience & a job well done!

Terrible

Delayed instal, bad communication system not designed properly, no site visit to design, charged over quote and wants more to connect to grid.
Owner unhelpful and unconcerned.
Please consider carefully before dealing with Solarlink

Unhappy
Unhappy

Veronica B

Veronica BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nightmare to deal with! Do not recommend!

I rarely leave reviews, particularly negative ones but our experience with SolarLink has prompted me. We experienced constant delays for the installation with vague excuses and promises that someone would be in touch. As we wouldn't hear anything for another week or two we would contact and again be given vague promises. This went on for months. My partner would call and could never get through. He blocked his phone number and finally his call got through. We finally got the panels installed after many months only to find out that process still wasn't complete (CT meter wasn't installed) and I'm back to square one trying to communicate with them.

Mark Spicer

Mark SpicerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality Service.

Solarlink Australia provided us with a professional & knowledgeable installation service and answered all our questions about which panel & inverter product would be most suitable and efficient for our daily energy usage.

System Size6.5 KW
Panel PurchasedEging
Purchase PriceA$4,000.00

Awful customer service - stay away from this company and their inept management.

System Size5.7 KW
Panel PurchasedEging PV
Purchase PriceA$6,000.00
Simon
Simon
Adam D.Solarlink Australia

Simon - As your full name and contact details have not been disclosed, there has been no imposition on your privacy. Solar Link stand 100% by its comments.

Dion

Disgustingly poor. Do not do business with these con artists

Had solar installed for 16+ months. Still not working correctly. They falsified a safety certificate. Solar panels still not working correctly. They won’t return any emails. [name removed] himself (manager) is childish by hanging up and not returning phone calls. They collect their money and run. do not use solar link Australia. Poor, incompetent and refuse to fix any problems what so ever.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase PriceA$5,500.00
Ava

AvaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Four months later and still not connected.

Second Time round

This is the second time I have used Solar Link to provide Solar Panel Systems to my property.On each occasion, the service provided was exception and the installations undertaken went smoothly. I also found that installations were very competitive with other providers.

Peter J

Peter JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent company to deal with

Salesperson was extremely helpful and installation followed within a 4 week time-frame as advised. Installers were very thorough and careful on roof & completed the job within a day. The whole process was simple for me. Thank you Solar Link Australia, I am very happy with it all. God Bless.

Peter D.