3.6

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (18)
  • Purchase Price$4,611.29
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Mostafa

MostafaSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the best

We have received many quotes for our solar panel as well as 5 in house meeting, we found the Solarlink honest and we were not wrong. highly recommended

Copland

CoplandGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Job well done

A thoroughly smooth process from point of enquiry to installation.
This company provided excellent service in all aspects of communications.
Responses to questions or concerns were very helpful and promptly addressed in a most professional manner.

Is not operating yet but installation was very professional

No issues with installation so far technicians arrived at designated time and job completed in time specifide. All technicians were approachable and informative and all queries were answered in a clear understanding manner

butcher.hugh

butcher.hughGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid like the plague- find someone (anyone) else!

Total Satisfaction

From quotation through to the completion of installation was a trouble free process. Careful attention was paid to every detail and the installation was competed ahead of the promised time. A minor administrative query was resolved promptly and efficiently to my entire satisfaction.

lew cheung

lew cheungGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top people to deal with

The installation was a breeze, no problem whatsoever and the installers were very friendly, explained every detail ( Inverter, Panels and so on ), they were very good. It was very easy to deal with the company, kept me informed of every detail. Many thanks to Adam, Ryan, and Hinal.

David

DavidCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

If you value after sales service, integrity, and delivering on promises, Solar Link is not for you

Trustworthiness
Mattooo

MattoooGippsland, VIC

Great install and friendly suppliers

bauerl

bauerlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Solar Small Business Customer

Dealing with Solarlink has been very easy. Great follow up and kept us in the loop all the way to installation even after ensuring we completed out additional warranty offered with the panels. Would highly recommend to other small businesses, family and friends.

Mark - Bentleigh East

Mark - Bentleigh EastGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sunsational

The Solar Link Team looked after us from the first moment we contacted them. We are now reaping the benefits from the system being installed, and we look forward to our quarterly bills arriving to see how much we have saved and contributed back to the grid. I would certainly recommend them.

Destined F.

Destined F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thankyou Solarlink

After shopping around for a solar solution that suited my family needed Adam was always only to glad to help with any questions I had, to put my mind at ease. I was waiting for the hard sell each time I asked an annoying questions but he never put pressure on me to buy hence why I chose Solarlink. Given that the Installers were contractors they did a thorough job with no hassles and now I'm saving so much money on my bills being forced to work from home my family and I can not be any happier. Thankyou for your patience professionalissm and service.

Don't use this company

I don't normally write reviews but my experience with Solarlink has changed that. They are hopeless. Once you pay a deposit they don't want to know. Installation dates are not kept. Then you get contracted installers who wonder if they will be paid. Problem is Solarlink don't do site inspections so pure luck if you get appropriate system.
This company is really hopeless, so do yourself a favour and move along if you value peace and serenity.

Adam D.Solarlink Australia

Patently false. Please disclose who you are. There is no record of any complaints or delays associated with an 'Ashleigh'. We have completed thousands of installations over 10 years and never had reason to withhold payments to our electricians.

Nish S

Nish SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superior solar experience

All aspects in terms of service and installation were handled professionally by Adam and the team with the final product offered using very good quality panels and inverters that have stood the test of time!
Trustworthy and deliver on what they say, highly recommended for any one looking for peace of mind and ongoing value in terms of saving money and helping the environment through this well established reputable aussie based solar company.

Amazing - a trust worthy company to deal with that will not let you down!

We were really happy with Solarlink installation of 6Kw system at our home. The workmanship was top notch and all done in a day. I was very impressed with the quality of the electrical installation and the explanation given on operation on the system. I now know that every day I am not only saving $$ on electricity, I am contributing in a meaningful way to a lower carbon footprint.

Michael B

Michael BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute amazing service and product. Saving a heap of money

I used solar link to get a 6.5 kw system installed and I must say Adam and his team were fantastic from start to finish. We are saving hundreds. We saving heaps.

Fantastic Experience

We recently had our solar installed by Solar Link Australia. We opted to install a 6.6Kw System. From the initial discussion on the phone right through to the installation and grid connection, Solar Link made it super easy. They did everything for us and kept us informed all along the way. After both the Federal Govt subsidy and the State Govt rebate & loan were applied, the system will pay for itself in only 2 years. We are wrapped with the service received. We should have done this years ago!

greatGatsby

greatGatsbyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Deal with the Experts

The guys at Solar Link Australia are outstanding. They provided me with multiple options and advised on the technical differences between the various makes and models. No other company I spoke with was able to provide advice, the rest were just pushy sales companies. The installation team was also outstanding. The installation was fitted within the day and the team took all necessary safety precautions. The job was neat and tidy and they cleaned up afterwards. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Comfortable process throughout

We elected to proceed with Solar Link after receiving six other quotes. The research certainly paid off.
The products supplied were as contracted and the workmanship was exemplary. Thank you Solar Link for a great experience & a job well done!

Terrible

Delayed instal, bad communication system not designed properly, no site visit to design, charged over quote and wants more to connect to grid.
Owner unhelpful and unconcerned.
Please consider carefully before dealing with Solarlink

Adam D.Solarlink Australia
Unhappy
Unhappy
Veronica B

Veronica BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nightmare to deal with! Do not recommend!

I rarely leave reviews, particularly negative ones but our experience with SolarLink has prompted me. We experienced constant delays for the installation with vague excuses and promises that someone would be in touch. As we wouldn't hear anything for another week or two we would contact and again be given vague promises. This went on for months. My partner would call and could never get through. He blocked his phone number and finally his call got through. We finally got the panels installed after many months only to find out that process still wasn't complete (CT meter wasn't installed) and I'm back to square one trying to communicate with them.

Installation