Verifiedsolarminer.com.au

Installation

Miffy
Miffy4 posts

Solar Miner and Batteries

James and Team from Solar MINER were professional, respectful and clean up after themselves, l highly recommend Solar Miner.
We had solar panels and battery installed.
Thank you James and Team. Show details ·  1

Bala subrahmanyam M.
Bala subrahmanyam M.
  Fair Incentive

Friendly company

Installation was as really good and smooth …

- creig is the man who has done from the beginning .. he is just like friend who suggested about the product until installation Show details ·  1

RALPH K
RALPH KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Malcolm and Soham and the tradesman, were a pleasure to deal with. Every detail was taken care of and explained well to us. Show reply
Frank care
Frank care

Inverter

Inverter had faultmalcom was a great help in sorting my problem Malcom Show details ·  1
raymundo r.
raymundo r.

Good job Malcolm and Soham

Malcolm was able to help me to fix the issue of reconnecting my new wifi from my mobile Foxcloud app to the inverter dongle. He sent Soham (Solar miner technician) to my house to fix the issue. Soham was professional and very knowledgeable . He fix the issues quickly. He’s really a good man. Good job Malcolm and Soham. Show details ·  1

Huot U.
Huot U.Victoria

Very good

Malcom was quite good in trying to help me solving the problem with my AlohaEss app Show details ·  1
Callum M.
Callum M.

Technical support

I was having issues registering my battery to the app on my phone. Malcom assisted me in troubleshooting the issue and helped me get the app working Show details ·  1
Hugo R.
Hugo R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

competitive price

competitive prices and excellent customer service. quick delivery and installation by very friendly and experienced team. Show reply
Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

New solar battery

Had a new SENEC battery system installed from solar miner the new system is running great thank you. Show details ·  1
Trustworthiness

Van
Van
  Fair Incentive

Very good

I have no issues since the installation of solar at my home. I am happy with the service and everything. Show reply
Rates and Fees
Mohamed Haggag
Mohamed HaggagGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best offer and service

Great communication and service. They had the best offer for my 6.6 KW solar system. Process went smooth and easy with no issues at all till now. Show details ·  1
Niroshani K.
Niroshani K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

4/5 satisfaction

The service I received from Solar Minor was excellent up until the installation. However, when I sought further information on the final inspection of the system, their service was not as satisfactory. I had to follow up with them many times to complete my solar work.
Fortunately, when I contacted the technical support team member, Mr. Brett, the experience was entirely different. He was incredibly professional and demonstrated a genuine concern for customers. Mr. Brett promptly responded to all my emails and assisted me in sending all the required documents to my electricity service provider. I am sincerely grateful to Mr. Brett for his exceptional service Show details ·  1
Thurston D.
Thurston D.4 posts

Quality and value

Really easy to work with, best price and service I could find.

Had issues with their contracted installer bashing a sicky after the panels had been delivered. He then couldn't do the job again for weeks, I told them to pick up the panels as I won't be responsible for them and they complied until the installer was ready. Show details ·  1

Fonda
FondaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Very good!

Recommended by a friend. Great company to deal with. Sales agent made it very easy for us to understand and go through the process and he kept us informed every step of the way. No issues with them at all! Quick installation. Seamless process from start to finish. I highly recommend them! Show details ·  1
Emanwela m
Emanwela m

The process was all good and the people was all very good mannerd , thanks Malcom

The process was all good and the people was all very good mannered thanks Malcom. Show reply

Frustrated
Frustrated

All I get is an Indian call centre that do not know how to handle problems. System delivered and 2 installers say they can't install. Terracotta roof, space to big between wood supports. Call centre asked a week ago if I received new anchor supports which I doubt they organised. Now not replying to my emails. So I have a system here doing nothing but taking up space. My operators are called [Name Removed].

tee m.
tee m.

I also experienced issues with the inslallers. I asked to speak to the manager, he is Australian.

geoff

not sure about solarminer victoria. Guy on phone called himself ALAN, actually has an indian name.. nothing wrong with that but rasies trust issue for me.. any feedback on how reliable this company is??

frederick m.
frederick m.

This company is very reliable and trusted. The job is done accurately in a good time . I can't hesitate to recommend others to deal with this company.

geoff

hey, thanks. Did you have a job done by them? I am in Melbourne..

Raymond
Raymond

would like to read the review in Vic. please

Justin

Dont do it Raymond , go with someone else who can actually install

CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers