Solar Miner

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (126)
  • Purchase PriceA$4,130.16 (45)
  • Installation

Very attentive customer service from James

The Rebate application process was a bit of a trial for the VIC Govt, but Solar Miner took care of the paperwork for the Federal rebate. The installation was completed quickly once the rebate was approved. System is not yet live.

Purchase PriceA$2,700.00
Emanuele

Emanuele

I contacted Solar Miner trying to find a better quote than the one I had. The process was very smooth by email and phone. I got the Trina panels and the Growatt inverter I wanted at a lower quote than competitors. The installers were excellent. Waiting for final approval. Thank you!

Panel Purchased Trina 330W
Purchase PriceA$5,179.00
Heather

Heather

SOLAR system installation.

The whole process from our first contact with this company to the final installation of the system was handled very capably by Austin looking forward to approval and saving lots of money I would recommend Solar Miner to anyone wanting a great solar installation deal

Exceptional Team

I had a great experience with Solar Miner who installed my system a couple of days ago. From quotation to technical explanation Austin did an exceptional assistance and always very helpful on all of my inquiries. The installer guys also impressed me when they come on-time and the team was nice, efficient and happy to answer my questions. Things gets even better after the inspection, when the inspector told me that the installation was done really good and clean.
Thanks again Solar Miner Team.
-Rustan

Panel Purchased Trina Solar Panel and Fronius Inverter

Happy customer

The whole process was via phone but Austin was very good and understanding, he was very helpful and also the team that installing solar was very nice. Thank you all!

Excellent service Austin & the team

Austin was so helpful. He gave us useful informations that we needed. Excellent service. Love the panel installation process. Was quick & happy with it. Thank you for the team. You guys have done a great job.

Eh Lar

Eh LarSouthwest, VIC

Excellent communication skills and very generous from Austin, the person who helped us through this process.

No issues with the company at all. The person that helped us with the solar installation process has been a great help. Updated every little information regarding the installation and had excellent communication skills.

Panel Purchased Jinko
System Size9.67 KW
Purchase PriceA$2,989.00

all good cant really complain company very helpful. ron reeves

first spoke to james he was very understanding and helpful austin was also good with installation.roman was also very helpful thanks to solar miner team .all compleated and working.thank you all.ron

Professional service

Whole process was over the phone and smooth. I didn't have to worry about anything at all. I also recommend to my friend to choose solar miner. Jane was helped me set up the app

Panel Purchased Jinko
Purchase PriceA$815.00

CarolS

CarolSGippsland, VIC

Happy

Got a quote for 24 panels and 6.6 inverter . They could only fit 20 panels. Solar miner compensated for them . Job was very well fitted in a professional manner. Very happy with the job

Panel Purchased G
Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Goid time to get 6.6KW Solar Panels

I had good experiences with Solar Miner. From quotation till installation and finished dealing with my retailer AGL for the EGrid was fantastic. Roman is helpful and professional. Thank you.

Panel Purchased Suntec

Quick confident and competent

It was very straight forward fast and well planned prior to installation. Went like clockwork wth everyone doing their job confidently. There were no issues. I would recommend them to anyone. Roman followed with paperwork in good time as well.

Josh S

Josh SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Roman - Very good process

They are very helpful from start to finish, Roman and the the rest of the solar team ensured that everything was done right and the new system looks great. I would put forward them to anybody for a solar connection

Panel Purchased Growatt & 20 T1 panels

Excellent customer service

I spoke with Jame.. she is so good with dealing with my issue. Good customer service, patience . Good knowledge about the product, could not ask for more. Over all Happy .Thanks

Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Could not recommend

Poor service - I left on line request for quote on 16/07, no response. Left another request for quote on 21/07, no response, obviously ignoring my requests. Called on 24/07 and was told that my roof too small so they could not quote. The sales person appeared disinterested and no apology for not getting back to me earlier. Cannot in all honesty recommend this company

Richa

RichaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Solar pannel

The installation was quick and the whole process is quite simple. Great communication by Austin who followed up from beginning till completion of installation. Installers gave me detailed information about working of solar panels.

Geoff A

Geoff AAU

Can't complain

Gave me what I wanted which was a cheap solar system (a bit under 2.5k after rebates in Vic), they also installed it in a couple of weeks after signing up.

Installers were good, customer service was good (I spoke to Austin and Yash).

Brand of panels (Suntech) and inverter (Growatt) are decent, while not high end (which you wouldn't expect at this price).

Glad I went with this company - which was for no other reason than seeing them on a YouTube ad.

Purchase PriceA$2,490.00

Excellent and Prompt service

Inverter went faulty and I reported it. Got a call from Jane who promptly followed up and got it replaced. Impressed with the quick turnaround. Awesome service and keep up the good work

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Panel Purchased Solax
Bruce

BruceCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

APPRECIATED THE SERVICE

Great service and communication.
Happy with both Austin and his partner who installed the panels, they were friendly and helpful with instructions and any questions we had.
NO issues at all. And happy to know we can contact Austin if theres any problem.
Thankyou very much guys.

frederick m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the perfect l can,t live without it

The panel installation was very nice and easy process. I had no any issues with this company. Mr AUSTIN the project coordinator was very good and helpful. The job was done in time and accurate this is a good company to deal with.

Warranty Claim MadeYes