Still waiting for install

Service getting the quote and grant was great service....but still havent got install date , I received QR code for installer on 21st October and have rang for update of install and still getting no response.

Excellent service

The process was very impressive from the beginning. The sales personals who handled the paper work, specially Allan Johnson who guided me through the whole procedure ,was excellent. The panel installation was very good and the job was completed on time.

Panel Purchased Suntech 275 Poly -Half 120 celles
Purchase Price $7,824.00

Excellent service

Had great assistance during the process from Alan and Richard from Solarminer they gave us great initial and followup support during the process - the installation guys Jesse and Mick where great

Ankit S

Ankit S

Excellent service

Installation job done with perfection
Good and hard working people
Helped to install apps and to understand total solar system
Easy communication with Solar Miner
Contacted me frequently to assure system works perfectly

Panel Purchased Jinko
System Size4.95 KW

Sachin

SachinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very customer focused

Their sales and customer service team are very professional and know the process really well. They were in constant touch with me throughout the process of getting a quote, obtaining approvals from solar vic for the rebate, installing the panels, getting the certificates. In each call, the person I spoke to did not forget to give their direct line asking me to contact them directly in case I had any issues or questions. They even followed up after a month asking if everything was okay.
The installer was very good too. I recommend Solar Miner to anyone who wants to go solar and likes good customer service.

Panel Purchased ZNShine 275 W Poly 5BB
System Size5 KW

Great customer service

Great customer service. Very easy to deal with Tim and other team members.
Installer was very professional, did great job. Solar System installed working great. I Highly recommend Solar Miner.

System Size5 KW

cas

casGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thorough and prompt with excellent after sales service

I contacted Solar Minor as my work colleague recommended.. Quote was for what I needed based on electricity usage. Installers were very pleasant, quick and professional with their work, leaving the work site clean and tidy. Inspector was impressed with work done, one small change required and attended to next day. I have recommended Solar Minor to my family, friends and work colleagues. They will not be disappointed.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Honest, Impeccable installation, Great customer service. I have already recommended 2 friend.

Offered quote for what you need and not what you want. Their after sales customer service is great. No fuss sales support. it was job well done for me so i recommended 2 of my
friend already.

Panel Purchased Jinko
System Size6.5 KW
Purchase Price $4,880.00
Kris P.

Kris P.

Solar miner quote with with all technical aspects.

I contacted Solar miner based on my friend recommendation. Rajan whom I did not know came evaluated site conditions perfectly and provided very competitive quote. Thank God I did not accept other solar company would have been disastrous. Their proposal is to integrate 3kW single phase Inverter that we already have with the new 3-phase Inverter. What a joke. I have enough documentary evidence.

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Responsive and thorough

I was dealing with Tim and Austin. They are very friendly and responsive. Tim was able to organize special arrangement to suit my roof. Excellent experience with them.
Installers are also good at their jobs, who managed to fit as many panels as my roof allows.
Solar miner also organizes Inspector review to make sure installation is done up to standard.
I have been recommending them to friends. :)

Panel Purchased Jinko 315
System Size6.3 KW
Purchase Price $4,799.00

KrishnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service dont get in to their trap

Sandeep

Sandeep

Well done

I was dealing with Austin. It was very nice to talk to him and deal with him. Very friendly and good knowledge about products. And also concern as well about customers

Panel Purchased Suntec

Harpreet H.

Harpreet H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gret Customer Service

Fair deal and excellent customer service right from Sales guy Navrattan till the application handling team member Austin. Austin helped me lot completing all the paper work and installation formalities.

Solar MinerSolar Miner

Excellent service trough out the process

Excellent support by Solar Miner team, journey begins from sales person Yash Jaiswal who explained very clear with all transparency and offered good deal.

Then after Austin took over all the charge and organise everything from basic paper work to final installation. He always response quickly whenever we ask for support.

I strongly recommend Solar Miner company to all those who looking for solar system installation at their place.

Thank you all, solar miner team good on you.

Manoj Mathew

Manoj MathewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service and would recommend Solar Miner to all!

Excellent customer service by Solar Miner Team. Very happy with the way the installation has happened. My order was handled by Ria who was very professional. Acted quickly to get my solar panels installed. Kept me advised throughout the entire process. Keep up the good work team. Iam now awaiting Solar inspector to visit my property and to give me a clearance certificate for connection to progress.

Panel Purchased Jinko Cheetah
System Size6.3 KW

Good experience

Austin was good to deal in throughout process. The panel installation process is smooth. The company is friendly and cooperative as well. Installation and operation support is nice. Explained the whole process and always followed up by austin.

Adline M.

Adline M.

Best experience

Solar Miner staff and their process of proving their services was impeccable. I must comment the way Austin took charge of the process and met all my expectations to the fullest

Excellent customer service!!!!

Have nothing negative to say about solar miner!
The whole process was easy,thanks to Austin and his great customer service,made this a simple rewarding process.
Would highly recommend this company! thanks Austin and team.

Rakesh Patel

Rakesh PatelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smooth operation and great support from start to finish.

The panel installation process is smooth. The company is friendly and cooperative as well. Installation and operation support is nice. I hope for the future, the same amount of support I will receive until the guaranty period.

Panel Purchased Suntech, Monocrystaline and Solax Invertor

Ravi R.

Ravi R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommended - Solar Miner

Solar miner was very helpful from day one and answered any questions or concerns I had.
I had a wonderful experience in dealing with Sam and Ria from Solar Miner and the people who came to install the system in our house. They were very professional throughout the process. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them for the solar job

System Size6 KW