Solar Miner
See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solar Miner

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (39) · No (449)
  • Purchase Price$3,601.36
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Catijare
CatijareGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredibly dishonest and unethical

Requested a quote. Mentioned several times that we'd already received solar grants when they installed at our previous property. "No, not a problem, definitely can get them again".

Now being asked to falsify our rates notice to just show my wife's name so I can then pretend to be renting the property and claim the grant. Ridiculous.

Now being hassled with phone calls and text messages after I'd said to stop calling us and we want to cancel and just refund us our deposit.

Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Solar system functioning as expected

The whole process from start to finish progressed well and on time.
I am very happy with the service provided by Tim Brown and Raj with his team of installers.
I would recommend Solar Miner as a good company to deal with.

Solar M.Solar MinerSend a private message

Excellent products for a reasonable price .Great service!

Solar miner was very efficient in providing the product. Only took 2 weeks for my Solar to be installed inspected and work. Electricians were absolutely professional, polite and happy to explain how it operates. Communication with sales staff was exceptional. Thank you Solar Miner so far so good ;) I will recommend Solar Miner to others.

Jolanta Zadworny
Jolanta Zadworny

Small problem I have, can’t connect to Solax app

Puru
PuruGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Solar Miner did a good job with organising and installing the Solar panels on right time as promised. Especially, James from Sales team did a good job with a transparent process. Now its time to monitor and see how my panels and invertor gonna work and perform.

Find out how Solar Miner compares to other Solar Panel Installers

SOLAR MINER is very good. Everything is very speed and accurate. The team is nice, the leader James also good.

All good.
No problem
Nice team work
they keep the tiles
Share their ideas for more power
Less number of panels with more energy.
Team leader mr James explained everything very well. Quick respose it

Gie
Gie

Solar Miner recommendation

Highly recommend Solar Miner from their project coordinator Austin to the guys who installed the panels and the electrician who tested the overall safety. They were easy to deal with and I was given options regarding finance.

Get quotes

very helpful with every step

I was served by James and he was very helpful with all the information. All team is very responsive to calls and emails. I had problem with solar inverter, it took bit time to replace and start the panels but the team chased it very well.

6.6 solar installation

6.6 solar system was installed at my residence the whole process was excellent the team was there all the way 6 months has passed no issues.
I recommend solar miner to any one.

Clover
Clover

Customer service is rubbish

Hi There, I had been contacted by luke from Solar Miner about getting the inverter issue sorted which since Nov when i logged a job with this company, till now hasn't been sorted. And when i have been trying to contact him over the past few days, he's been avoiding my calls and another person by the name of Malcolm has been speaking to me who has not been helpful at all in any way, and when i asked to be put through to a manager he refused to do so. Please people in future please never deal with this company at any cost. I will be taking this further.

Trustworthiness

EdwardoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Sales - Average installment and Support

**********Update************************
Updating review as given the system has been fixed and it was a minor Installation fault the rating was overly harsh. Was still disappointed in time it took to resolve.
System is well priced good Support throughout Installation. I have had some minor issues with the growatt app and this year had an issue where system was not working as a plug was not connected properly for one of the arrays came loose. Although this is fixed was a little disappointed in the time it took to fix and the amount of times I had to follow up and re-engage. But this was apparently due to staff left who had my file. Overall happy it's resolved and working well again.

Deleted old review.

Very happy customer
Very happy customerSouthwest, VIC

Outstanding service

Austin from Solar Miner was amazing. His level of communication, expert knowledge and efficiency was second to none.
He patiently guided me through all the paperwork and I cannot believe how fast he had it all organized.
I highly recommend Austin, you will not be disappointed.

Joan
JoanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service. Cannot resolve simple issue.

Our solar took months to get installed. If we did not follow up we won’t get Action. But the action was very poor as it was incomplete. It was a simple issue and took weeks before taking action. We even had to suggest resolution. Until now it is not running yet and was promised to get a call but they never call back! What a liar! Obviously they don’t care! Beware of this trap!!! We regret falling for it!

Trustworthiness

Louise R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor communication, long installation waiting time and quotation not followed

Solar panels were installed Dec 6 but smart monitoring device was not installed which is included in the quotation. I told the installers about it and then he rang someone from Solar Miner but they said it should be ok. I called up the sales department and then told them that the smart device was not installed and they said it is supposed to be installed. They followed it up with the department concerned but up until now nothing is being organized. Christmas shutdown will be coming soon but instead of enjoying the solar power from the system I believe it would take until the new year for it to be commissioned. I will take this to Solar Vic for sure

217464. Just kindly make sure I got my solar before Christmas. Thank you

M D.
M D.Sydney, NSW

This company gives you wrong information.

Dont invest your time in this fake company, the reviews are fake.

I have been promised and nothing was delivered, the sales staff are crap who will tell you they provide everything but when it has to be installed they will give they excuses and not provide the product you requested for.

Most of the reviews are from solarminer only not from customers....

Great followup

We had panels installed by Solar Miner and when a problem occurred later with the safety switch in the power board, Luke and the installation team were very helpful in getting the issue promptly rectified.