Solar Miner

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic service

Fantastic service,fast and well installed. Thanks Very much for making it easy. Seriously 20 works To write this review. Spring is almost over.

Thanks Jason

Great to find a Company that offers assistance after sales

The whole process including purchasing and the installation was informative and professional. Solar Miner kept me well informed at all times and even supplied me with current deals on providers in my area.

Thanks Catherine

Good easy to deal with Company.

Quote was very competitive for Tier 1 Solar System Install. Very Quick to install after i put a depoist down. Neat installation and very happy with the whole process. Thanks again Solar Miner.

Thanks James

Service for first time customer

Very competitively priced, stock in hand, quick processing, no problems in delivery, I have dealt with many suppliers and these guys are on my top list, thankyou guys

Thanks Ken

Perfect as I want

Find it best As per my requirement.. easy installation n no waste of time and money
Didn’t find any fault yet

Thanks Monica

Easy to communicate with and to fix problems .

Am just happy per now but still want to how much will be my first bill with solar penals .

Thanks Amin

Good install went smoothly

Sales team talked me through the process, installation was done in less than a day, everything is now working smoothly

Thanks Henry for your time to leave feedback and support local company

Perfect and good service

Very excellent service and very good customer service.
Very friendly person. when we call them give us good customer service.

Thanks Dharmesh for supporting local company, we really thanks for your feedback and referring other friends to Solar Miner

perfect, professional

excellent products, great customer service and follow up, easy to contact and communicate, website easy to use and navigate, Rajan is a star

Thanks Yogesh

Excellent Solar conversion results.

Extremely happy with promised savings. Could not be happier with services of Solar Miner and honesty in projected savings as well as right number of panels for a large household.

Thanks Hazel, we appreciate your time for feedback it will help other customers to make their wise decision on solar system purchase.

Bad Customer Service

After installation the owner doesn't take responsibilities and if a issue is raised it never gets fixed or dealt with. Instead pin points that issue if with instead of his product.

Call him and still doesn't hear any response after 2-3 months.

I would say very worse customer service

Thanks Zain for your feedback we came to your home twice to connect inverter WiFi, to make sure we replace WiFi stick and last time when we came to you we show you that your home wifi signal not reaching to inverter wifi, We not able to connect WiFi until and unless your home Wifi get range extender and inverter able to find your home wifi. We suggest to you to get WiFi range extender so we can connect inverter to your home wifi and issue will be fixed.Thanks for your reply but my first issue is your responding time which takes ages and secondly when you came nothing got fixed and instead of working together to get it fixed you were blaming on customer. A good businessman would provide with solution of their product and not just try to avoid. I appreciate if it can be fixed as still not working. My other mates inverter are working fine with out any trouble only yours and when you came twice you even didn't knew what needs to be done, what kind of customer service is this. ThanksThanks Zain for referring your family to Solar Miner, we installed system last month.

Should have installed before but never had such a good deal offered as this until now

All promises met on the specified dates and I am getting more kilowatts than i thought i would get
Very impressed with the package..
looking forward to a credit on my first account

Thanks James$135 sitting in credit for the first three months very impressed can only get better with the longer hot days starting now.Thanks James, we appreciate your time to put feedback, it helps a lot to customers who wants to taking their step toward green energy.

Have not paid for any electricity for a year.

Raj and the team were very friendly , helpful and informative. Would highly recommend them. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Thanks Michael

Very good

Product is great and very happy was a great service also the person I got you is also happy with there solar have more also inquiring

thanks shane

Great system for the price

Fantastic team n very easy to deal with. Will provide good advise n highly recommended yo anyone who is considering solar system

thanks eldwin

very good

all done on time, no nasty surprises,very neat professional installation,price was very good with savings accordingly, no fuss or problems

Thanks for your time for feedback and trust on local solar company.

Excellent service and great product

Solar miner team has installed a solar system at my home. The team was very helpful from start. I found they are competitive in price. Good product with a long warranty. They are always available to answer all my queries. I would recommend them for sure.

Thanks for your feedback, will always keep customer satisfaction on first priority. as our slogan " Working For The Betterment "

Worth chatting to.......

Easy to deal with gave good information and did job on time... only down fall was that we were told panels were going in certain places and when the installers came to fit our system they said couldn't go where we were told over phone and via email pics... so make sure someone actually comes out to check before you agree...... that's why 4 star not 5.....
Stockleigh resident.....

Thanks Nic for your feedback and trust on local company, we will make sure next time it's not happened to other customer.

We have had solar miner install our solar panels on our new house.
They installers arrive on time and did what they said they were going to do
Rajan is very helpful and full of knowledge.
The only issue we have had with solar is our retailer taking approximately 4 weeks to change our meter over

Thanks for choosing solar miner and trust local business.

Exceptional service

Really great service and a good price. Would happily recommend others to use Solar Miner. And good to support a local business.

Thanks Jo.