Listing monitored by Solar Miner

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (31) · No (374)
  • Purchase Price$3,519.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Excellent customer service

Roman has been excellent and very helpful. Best person to talk to and issue resolved in timely and professionally. Roman is champion. Very passionate and ready to help. I would like to talk to roman for future queries.

Sau
SauGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with the Solar Installation from start to finish

Very good customer service from the beginning to end. Harrison is very professional during the whole quoting process. The on site installation team is also excellent, making sure everything is done well and properly and good communication. (quote no: 220311)

209267

Easy to deal with. Always to answer questions of concern and for more clarity. Alan Johnson who I dealt with was great. Also due to the pandemic they were able to advise me if they were to do the install or not.

System Size6 KW

Vesna
VesnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything prompt

Very easy installation, good timing, no issues experienced with the workers. Everything went smootly starting from delivery of the pannels, installation, inspection right to final paperwork distributed to the appropriate bussineses.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

Very Happy with our panels.

Our salesperson Magnus helped us through every step of the process and was more than happy for us to contact him with any issues we had. The panel installation was fuss free. We are extremely happy with our panels.

Shibu
ShibuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy from start to finish..

I had to call them few times at the beginning.. but after that everything was very quick..special thanks to Mr Rone and Mr Roman and the electrician..very helpful and professional...all done good job.. Thank you..

Ehsan
EhsanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good and quick

They did everything very quickly. :-" 217881- Xavier helped me for configure the system app. He is very helpful. Price is reasonable. Only I had to contact them few times at the beginning.

JRD
JRDCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Brilliant Solar Company

Hi folks, I went with Solar Miner and I give them a 5 Star tick of approval so call Solar Miner and ask for Sandy & MJ the electrician.
Best regards. John and Irma

Ken
KenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This 6.6kw. system works so well, even when cloudy and having north and west facing panels I get good power longer.

Very happy from start to finish - salesman (Magnus) very helpful and at no time did I feel under any pressure. Good competitive pricing (Quote No. 218064) and ability to answer all my questions and efficiently applying for all available government rebates. Installation was a breeze and tradesmen were an expert friendly crew. Electrical inspector commented "Top Job!"
Performing so well, can't wait to see my next power bill.
Regards Ken

Jerry K
Jerry KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service overall

Good service and quick and neat installation. Little hick up with monitoring app but was solved efficiently in decent time frame. Highly recommend this service and looking forward to the savings!

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

220872

Xavier from solarminer help me to check the production from the inverter and Mombal application. He helped me to solve the issues of the inverter desplay screen.now okay thanks solar miner

Kashif
KashifGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good service

Very smooth and helpful, from installation to communicating with Electricity provider everything was done efficiently, the Electrician even upgraded the wiring at a very very low (may be just the cost of the wire) as advised by the customer care officer.

Solar MinerSolar Miner

Yes I had inverter issue,and was dealt in a very professional way.
Mainly Xavier who was very helpful in his feed back and follow up.
Good customer service from Xavier.
Job done and happy
10 out of 10 to solar miner team
Ref no 205776

Solar MinerSolar Miner

From the sales team to the install my solar install was very easy to organise. Would happily recommend to friends or family and I am loving my reduced energy bills

209961

Good company, very good communication. Easy process for the installation. Always available to anwer any queries i had. Reduced energy bill significantly. A pleasure to deal with the company all round

Read more reviews - page 2

Frustrated
Frustratedasked

All I get is an Indian call centre that do not know how to handle problems. System delivered and 2 installers say they can't install. Terracotta roof, space to big between wood supports. Call centre asked a week ago if I received new anchor supports which I doubt they organised. Now not replying to my emails. So I have a system here doing nothing but taking up space. My operators are called [Name Removed].

tee m.
tee m.

I also experienced issues with the inslallers. I asked to speak to the manager, he is Australian.

geoffasked

not sure about solarminer victoria. Guy on phone called himself ALAN, actually has an indian name.. nothing wrong with that but rasies trust issue for me.. any feedback on how reliable this company is??

frederick m.
frederick m.

This company is very reliable and trusted. The job is done accurately in a good time . I can't hesitate to recommend others to deal with this company.

geoff

hey, thanks. Did you have a job done by them? I am in Melbourne..

Raymond
Raymondasked

would like to read the review in Vic. please

Justin

Dont do it Raymond , go with someone else who can actually install

Justin

G'day Raymond, My installation happened yesterday. They neglected to give me the manual for the inverter or the warranty paperwork, also they left much rubbish eg; Plastic bags, cardboard and a whole box of rubbish down the side of my house. Also 3 Dominoes Pizza boxes in my driveway and a 3 and half inch screw on my driveway.

i take great pride and work hard to pay of my house and these people treated it like a construction zone.
Not very happy and from my experience i couldnt recommend.
My install i waited for over 3 months.

Get an answer from our members and Solar Miner representatives