Solar Naturally

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best thing we have done

Panel installation was a breeze with minimum distractions. Company was very professional throughout the work. Was briefed on what was done and shown how it all works. Very happy with outcome.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Edison, Thank you for your 5-star review! I am glad the installation process was a breeze for you and that you found our company professional to deal with! Enjoy your solar savings! Rachel - Solar Naturally

Savings????

Should of known typical door to door salesmanship!. We were told we would have savings that would well exceed the payments on the $5000 system they signed us up for . Our system was installed approx 6 months ago and only 1 of our bills since was just under $30 less than usual for the cycle . Thanks Solar Naturally we now have payments of approx $90 a month for 5 years ! , next to no savings to supposedly have no out of pocket expenses and “ the system will pay for itself” . Previously I always sent door to door types on their way , my wife thought we could at least hear the info but when the salesman came for the appointment there was pretty much an immediate deal being written up which I shouldn’t of signed up to. Never again !. Only positive was install was done well but to be honest I think it was an absolute waste of both our time and now another debt to service for the next 5 years . Be careful who you choose people , how much you will pay and if the system will even begin to do what they say “ savings “ I don’t think so!.

Joke of a sales person

Wound not tell me anything till my wife was present. Told him she was not interested in the spiel. He told me he wasn't coming back to explain it all again. I said get on with it or leave. He tried to backtrack but after I said,geese no wonder there are so many bad reviews on various sites, I told him again to leave my house. A joke of a salesman, I hate to think what the solar system would be like, a joke of a company. Steer clear.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Glad I cancelled contract, price ridiculous!

We signed up to a door to door salesman. Great knowledge and polite, but turned out very expensive. Main sales approach is saying you will get a system that costs you nothing and will be paid off in 50 months by the usage savings. I cancelled next day after getting quotes for less than half the cost for a bigger system (6.6kw/5kw instead of 4kw/3kw). They say they are better because they have their own installers, and so they won't be cheap, but also they say they buy in bulk and install in one area at a time which allows them to be cheap. Anyway, we got a bigger system for less than half the price, installed well and much quicker.

Panel Purchased Canadian solar
System Size4 KW
Purchase Price $8,000.00

Why waste our weekend time?.

They doorknocked us and so we made an appointment for Saturday morning but they never showed up, no text message nothing!.
Our weekend time is precious to us and sitting around waiting for them to show up was infuriating and to not even message us? seriously - come on.
Our attitude is that if this is how they operate BEFORE they have your business then what will they be like after installation if there is an issue?.
Sorry guys, just not good enough, it takes 20 seconds to txt if you're breaking the appt, thanks for wasting our Saturday morning.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Not Happy with after sales service

We have found that the after sales service has been very poor with repeated calls to the office and no one getting back to us regarding an issue we experienced during the installation. We had to call several times and were promised some action.
We now find out that the company will not replace the hot water timer switch in the meter box which was working perfectly fine before installation. We have been informed that this is our responsibility even though there was nothing wrong with the timer in the first place.
We would not recommend this company to anyone and suggest everyone steer clear - after service is terrible.
Murray and Julie

Hi Julie, I am sorry to hear your hot water timer has failed. After some investigation by a Solar Naturally electrician that visited your residence, we have concluded that your hot water timer issue is a manufacturing issue, and that the failure was not due to your solar installation. We advise that you contact your manufacturer for replacement or repairs. Please let me know how you go. Kathryn at Solar Naturally

After service

We were happy with the installation and the timeframe from start to finish however, during the installation the hot water system timer in the meter box was somehow damaged and stopped working. The electrician came back and bypassed it so there was hot water after 3 days living without it. We have called the office many times to find out about replacing the timer as the hot water is constantly being heated making the solar system irrelevant. The office staff informed us they would get back to us each time and we are still waiting. The solar panels were installed 26th April 2019.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hello Murray and Julie, I am so sorry to hear you are having issues with your hot water. If you could please contact me on Kathryn@solarnaturally.com.au I would love to have a chat with you about this and see what I can do to help.

Some MISLEADING Sales Tactics from Solar Naturally Perth Week of 16-18th May 2019

We've had around 20 of these "sales" people in our neighborhood for days ... according to posts on local Chat pages, some of these sales people were telling people they had a 1 in 50 sign up to get a FREE solar panel system, so if they didnt sign to bad they lost that ability and had to pay, that the system is FREE to use, install and sign up for, they say they're were from Synergy, feedback also said and my own personal experience was they refused to show ID or say where they were from, they had no badges of identity, I have a do not knock sign, her response was as the product was FREE I am not selling you anything, they wanted my personal details and my Synergy account again without showing where they were from, there was over 89 comments in just ONE of the local chat groups, other chat groups had the same concerns, when I spoke with a manager from Naturally Solar his response was who listens to whinger on social media... After stating I would make formal complaints as their sales team clearly were breaching the Trade Practices Act, their response was we have and will make sure we speak with them, their all new employees.

Then on the Friday a lady posted that she was told she'd WON a solar system and wanted to know if it was a dodgy sales tactic as she had to "sign up for it"

Clearly this is a company that will sell at ANY COST ... which by they way is NOT cheap and far from FREE!
Why not just sell on this...This product will pay for itself within a short period of time.

Also I wish to add that some of the comments on the chat sites are saying that the sales people have shown ID and are polite and nice, so it wasn't all of these sales people, clearly though a handful.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Sharyn, I am so sorry you have not had a good experience with Solar Naturally. Please be assured that we take issues like this very seriously and it will be followed up. If you could please email me - Kathryn@solarnaturally.com.au - it would be greatly appreciated as I would love to get the details of the area they were visiting so we can investigate.

shop around, you can get it cheaper

These guys are door knockers and they will do their best to get you to get solar from them. remember that by law, you have 10 day cooling period to not pursue the deal. i had to back out because after researching, i found out that i am paying twice the amount i can get from other suppliers.
the inverter and panels they use are entry level ones. id expect better ones for the price of their solar package.... also consider that they are an organization that has lots of overheads which makes their prices costly. i do believe that they have good after sales service though i have no proof of that (and that is probably what you pay for as extra... the after sales service). and i also believe that they do quality installs.

go with them if you want excellent after sales service, quality installs and you have money to spare. otherwise, get a quote from other reputable companies as there are probably providers out their that can match all that they can offer without paying twice the amount for the same package. dont go with the cheapest ones either, else you will get what you pay for.

Good morning New Dad, Thank you so much for your review regarding our excellent customer service and quality workmanship! Customer service is greatly important to us, along with good quality tools, products and electricians. You are absolutely right in saying you get what you pay for and we have a good variety when it comes to both panels and inverters. I would love to hear any other thoughts you have in order to improve our service!

swindlers

Had a guy door knock this afternoon, made an appointment for Saturday. After reading the reviews im now not interested.. Good companys dont need to door knock. I plan on letting the dogs have free reign of the front yard this Saturday. He's Guaranteed not to enter the property... lol

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hello Shane, I am sorry you feel this way about our design consultant that contacted you. I would love to hear your thoughts on how we could better improve our service! I hope your dogs have fun in the front yard!

Way overpriced

System I received is way overpriced compared to other retailers. I should have done some research rather than solely relying on positive reviews of product review. I am paying for a 3.2 kW system and its peaking at only 2.5kW. Plus the inverter is not even battery ready. Considering the cost of the system, I would expect more.

Panel Purchased Goodwe
System Size3.2 KW
Purchase Price $4,300.00
Good morning rb000111, I am sorry you feel that your system is overpriced. Let me assure you that extra pricing is due to hiring our own electricians (we do not use contractors), and quality products. The 3.2kw system comes with 3.2kw of solar panels and a 2.5kw inverter, so the system will peak at 2.5kw due to the size of the inverter. The 3.2kw of panels will mean that the system peaks earlier, and you have a nice even peak throughout the day. I would love to have a chat with you and see how your systems performance has been since installation. Kindest Regards, Kathryn at Solar Naturally

Very Unprofessional Business

I have had this company knock on my door a couple of times. Both times the people were very unprofessional in their appearance, language and knowledge of their product & service. The 2nd time around we agreed on a time and day to have someone come back to discuss the service with us. I received a call 2 days later confirming the incorrect time and that "they" were going to be there at 5:30pm. The time came and went and no body showed up. 25 minutes later I called the number that called me and no answer. 10 minutes later I received a call from a different person saying that they were out the front of my house however they were not as they had gone to the wrong address. All in all just a very unprofessional approach to business in general. If I ran my customer service and sales team like that I wouldn't be in business for very long.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Good morning, Unknown. I am so sorry to hear of your negative experience with us. We understand the importance of a first impression, and not being able to achieve a high standing first impression is not favourable, as we hold our customer service standards high. Any feedback we receive is taken aboard and used extensively for future training and development. I would love please an opportunity to discuss this with you to rectify this, and apologise to you directly. My email is Stacey@solarnaturally.com.au. I look forward to hearing from you. Kindest regards, Stacey.No need. I’ve said it all

Great savings. I love solar

Installation was quick and everyone has been great to work with. The only drawback was a couple of tiles got cracked on instal. I am still so happy with the savings

Hi Barbara. Thank you so much for your review. We are sorry to hear about the cracked tiles upon installation, and if there is unintentional damage as a result from installation, then we do resolve, as customer satisfaction is our priority. We are so pleased to hear that you are saving, and thank you so much for your review again! Kindest regards, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Quick install, Great service, and even better. Savings.

Quick service, install was booked within 1 week of acceptance of quote and the team had it sorted within a few hours. The app isn’t the easiest but doesn’t affect the savings.

Hi Justine, thank you so much for your wonderful five star review! It is awesome to hear that you found the process to be efficient and that you are saving $$. Wishing you a glorious weekend, and year ahead. Kindest regards, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Excellent work

From start to finish the communication and service was excellent, very happy we decided to get the solar panels installed.

Hi Ashleigh, thank you so much for your epic five star review! We are so pleased that the entire process for you was exemplary from a service and communications standard. Wishing you a fabulous year ahead! Kind regards, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

This is perfect! Can’t live without it

Everything went smoothly and perfectly. No regrets 10/10 I’m very happy that this contributes towards helping save the environment. I’m very happy that I decided to get solar installed.

Good afternoon, Amina and thank you so much for your passionate five star review. Many of our reviews come from a savings orientated perspective, so it is wonderful to read a review driven by someone's values and attitudes. Saving is always a bonus, but contributing to a greater human cause is indeed a "saving". Thank you so much and wishing you a happy and healthy 2019. Kindest regards, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

No regrets - was a no brainer. Highly recommend this company.

I can only speak highly of this company. Their initial sales pitch was not pressurised, factual and clearly showed costs and the expected potential electricity savings. The most suitable system was advised for us based on our previous bills and 0% finance was arranged meaning we had no up front costs. Installation was on time and the workers polite and worked cleanly causing no damage to our property. We are now 18 months down the line and have no regrets in purchasing our solar panels and have experienced no problems with our system at all. Having made the small necessary changes to the way we use our electricity (eg: always trying our best to put the dishwasher/washing machine on during the daytime) the promised savings have come to fruition. Our solar system is on target to be paid off in the next couple of years and from that point on we will enjoy extremely small electricity bills. In the meantime our monthly costs are still smaller despite paying off the panels. We are definitely looking forward to adding a battery to reduce our costs to almost nothing in the long run. Great company with integrity and good organisation. Very happy to recommend.

Good morning Emma, thank you so much for your wonderful review. I very much appreciate the detail put into this review, as it offers such a comprehensive evaluation of your journey with us from sales to install to savings, as well as details lifestyle implementations to aid your transition to solar. This is fantastic for people to read. We thank you so much for your recommendation, and have loved seeing visibly the reduction in your bills online. Wishing you a wonderful year ahead. Kind regards, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Money Saver

The whole process from signing up, to installation and then use was so easy. Great service and a great product that is now producing the savings on my power bills I was looking for. Thanks to the Solar Naturally team

Hi icoaty, thank you so much for your wonderful 5 star review! We are so happy that the entire process has been easy and efficient, and that you are saving $$$! Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2019! Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Time will tell

They did a great job on the installation .
Theoretically the system should show us significant savings; time will tell.
Of course all the components are made in China, but the quality actually seems reasonable. If it lasts 5 years we should be ahead.

Hi Jonno, thank you very much for your five star review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the high level of service provided at installation. We encourage use of our Facebook page and also our website for fantastic blogs and information regarding usage to help support the transition to solar power. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 2019. Kind regards, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Very pleased so far

Very smooth installation and the installers provided great service. Excellent sales person who explained the details of the contract and benefits very well.

Hi Vicky, what a lovely review to read first thing this morning! We are so pleased you are happy with the sales and installation process, and we look forward to hearing of the benefits to your home in the future. Kind regards, Stacey at Solar Naturally.