Solar Naturally

Solar Naturally

Some MISLEADING Sales Tactics from Solar Naturally Perth Week of 16-18th May 2019

We've had around 20 of these "sales" people in our neighborhood for days ... according to posts on local Chat pages, some of these sales people were telling people they had a 1 in 50 sign up to get a FREE solar panel system, so if they didnt sign to bad they lost that ability and had to pay, that the system is FREE to use, install and sign up for, they say they're were from Synergy, feedback also said and my own personal experience was they refused to show ID or say where they were from, they had no badges of identity, I have a do not knock sign, her response was as the product was FREE I am not selling you anything, they wanted my personal details and my Synergy account again without showing where they were from, there was over 89 comments in just ONE of the local chat groups, other chat groups had the same concerns, when I spoke with a manager from Naturally Solar his response was who listens to whinger on social media... After stating I would make formal complaints as their sales team clearly were breaching the Trade Practices Act, their response was we have and will make sure we speak with them, their all new employees.

Then on the Friday a lady posted that she was told she'd WON a solar system and wanted to know if it was a dodgy sales tactic as she had to "sign up for it"

Clearly this is a company that will sell at ANY COST ... which by they way is NOT cheap and far from FREE!
Why not just sell on this...This product will pay for itself within a short period of time.

Also I wish to add that some of the comments on the chat sites are saying that the sales people have shown ID and are polite and nice, so it wasn't all of these sales people, clearly though a handful.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

shop around, you can get it cheaper

These guys are door knockers and they will do their best to get you to get solar from them. remember that by law, you have 10 day cooling period to not pursue the deal. i had to back out because after researching, i found out that i am paying twice the amount i can get from other suppliers.
the inverter and panels they use are entry level ones. id expect better ones for the price of their solar package.... also consider that they are an organization that has lots of overheads which makes their prices costly. i do believe that they have good after sales service though i have no proof of that (and that is probably what you pay for as extra... the after sales service). and i also believe that they do quality installs.

go with them if you want excellent after sales service, quality installs and you have money to spare. otherwise, get a quote from other reputable companies as there are probably providers out their that can match all that they can offer without paying twice the amount for the same package. dont go with the cheapest ones either, else you will get what you pay for.

Good morning New Dad, Thank you so much for your review regarding our excellent customer service and quality workmanship! Customer service is greatly important to us, along with good quality tools, products and electricians. You are absolutely right in saying you get what you pay for and we have a good variety when it comes to both panels and inverters. I would love to hear any other thoughts you have in order to improve our service!

swindlers

Had a guy door knock this afternoon, made an appointment for Saturday. After reading the reviews im now not interested.. Good companys dont need to door knock. I plan on letting the dogs have free reign of the front yard this Saturday. He's Guaranteed not to enter the property... lol

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hello Shane, I am sorry you feel this way about our design consultant that contacted you. I would love to hear your thoughts on how we could better improve our service! I hope your dogs have fun in the front yard!

Way overpriced

System I received is way overpriced compared to other retailers. I should have done some research rather than solely relying on positive reviews of product review. I am paying for a 3.2 kW system and its peaking at only 2.5kW. Plus the inverter is not even battery ready. Considering the cost of the system, I would expect more.

Panel Purchased Goodwe
System Size3.2 KW
Purchase Price $4,300.00
Good morning rb000111, I am sorry you feel that your system is overpriced. Let me assure you that extra pricing is due to hiring our own electricians (we do not use contractors), and quality products. The 3.2kw system comes with 3.2kw of solar panels and a 2.5kw inverter, so the system will peak at 2.5kw due to the size of the inverter. The 3.2kw of panels will mean that the system peaks earlier, and you have a nice even peak throughout the day. I would love to have a chat with you and see how your systems performance has been since installation. Kindest Regards, Kathryn at Solar Naturally

Very Unprofessional Business

I have had this company knock on my door a couple of times. Both times the people were very unprofessional in their appearance, language and knowledge of their product & service. The 2nd time around we agreed on a time and day to have someone come back to discuss the service with us. I received a call 2 days later confirming the incorrect time and that "they" were going to be there at 5:30pm. The time came and went and no body showed up. 25 minutes later I called the number that called me and no answer. 10 minutes later I received a call from a different person saying that they were out the front of my house however they were not as they had gone to the wrong address. All in all just a very unprofessional approach to business in general. If I ran my customer service and sales team like that I wouldn't be in business for very long.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Good morning, Unknown. I am so sorry to hear of your negative experience with us. We understand the importance of a first impression, and not being able to achieve a high standing first impression is not favourable, as we hold our customer service standards high. Any feedback we receive is taken aboard and used extensively for future training and development. I would love please an opportunity to discuss this with you to rectify this, and apologise to you directly. My email is Stacey@solarnaturally.com.au. I look forward to hearing from you. Kindest regards, Stacey.No need. I’ve said it all

Great savings. I love solar

Installation was quick and everyone has been great to work with. The only drawback was a couple of tiles got cracked on instal. I am still so happy with the savings

Hi Barbara. Thank you so much for your review. We are sorry to hear about the cracked tiles upon installation, and if there is unintentional damage as a result from installation, then we do resolve, as customer satisfaction is our priority. We are so pleased to hear that you are saving, and thank you so much for your review again! Kindest regards, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Quick install, Great service, and even better. Savings.

Quick service, install was booked within 1 week of acceptance of quote and the team had it sorted within a few hours. The app isn’t the easiest but doesn’t affect the savings.

Hi Justine, thank you so much for your wonderful five star review! It is awesome to hear that you found the process to be efficient and that you are saving $$. Wishing you a glorious weekend, and year ahead. Kindest regards, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Excellent work

From start to finish the communication and service was excellent, very happy we decided to get the solar panels installed.

Hi Ashleigh, thank you so much for your epic five star review! We are so pleased that the entire process for you was exemplary from a service and communications standard. Wishing you a fabulous year ahead! Kind regards, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

This is perfect! Can’t live without it

Everything went smoothly and perfectly. No regrets 10/10 I’m very happy that this contributes towards helping save the environment. I’m very happy that I decided to get solar installed.

Good afternoon, Amina and thank you so much for your passionate five star review. Many of our reviews come from a savings orientated perspective, so it is wonderful to read a review driven by someone's values and attitudes. Saving is always a bonus, but contributing to a greater human cause is indeed a "saving". Thank you so much and wishing you a happy and healthy 2019. Kindest regards, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

No regrets - was a no brainer. Highly recommend this company.

I can only speak highly of this company. Their initial sales pitch was not pressurised, factual and clearly showed costs and the expected potential electricity savings. The most suitable system was advised for us based on our previous bills and 0% finance was arranged meaning we had no up front costs. Installation was on time and the workers polite and worked cleanly causing no damage to our property. We are now 18 months down the line and have no regrets in purchasing our solar panels and have experienced no problems with our system at all. Having made the small necessary changes to the way we use our electricity (eg: always trying our best to put the dishwasher/washing machine on during the daytime) the promised savings have come to fruition. Our solar system is on target to be paid off in the next couple of years and from that point on we will enjoy extremely small electricity bills. In the meantime our monthly costs are still smaller despite paying off the panels. We are definitely looking forward to adding a battery to reduce our costs to almost nothing in the long run. Great company with integrity and good organisation. Very happy to recommend.

Good morning Emma, thank you so much for your wonderful review. I very much appreciate the detail put into this review, as it offers such a comprehensive evaluation of your journey with us from sales to install to savings, as well as details lifestyle implementations to aid your transition to solar. This is fantastic for people to read. We thank you so much for your recommendation, and have loved seeing visibly the reduction in your bills online. Wishing you a wonderful year ahead. Kind regards, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Money Saver

The whole process from signing up, to installation and then use was so easy. Great service and a great product that is now producing the savings on my power bills I was looking for. Thanks to the Solar Naturally team

Hi icoaty, thank you so much for your wonderful 5 star review! We are so happy that the entire process has been easy and efficient, and that you are saving $$$! Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2019! Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Time will tell

They did a great job on the installation .
Theoretically the system should show us significant savings; time will tell.
Of course all the components are made in China, but the quality actually seems reasonable. If it lasts 5 years we should be ahead.

Hi Jonno, thank you very much for your five star review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the high level of service provided at installation. We encourage use of our Facebook page and also our website for fantastic blogs and information regarding usage to help support the transition to solar power. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 2019. Kind regards, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Very pleased so far

Very smooth installation and the installers provided great service. Excellent sales person who explained the details of the contract and benefits very well.

Hi Vicky, what a lovely review to read first thing this morning! We are so pleased you are happy with the sales and installation process, and we look forward to hearing of the benefits to your home in the future. Kind regards, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Good system, could get better.

Intsallation team was professional at their job.
However I've straggled to get the wifi working even after contacting the company over a year ago. Other than that we are enjoying the benefits of solar power.

Hi Cyroz, wonderful to hear of your positive experiences with our installers. They are a great team! My name is Stacey and I am in customer service, and would be happy to send you some documents regarding the WIFI, if you could please email me at Stacey@solarnaturally.com.au, I will endeavour to sort out this ASAP. Kind regards, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Great addition to any home.

Solar Naturally have made it possible for anyone to own Solar Panels. With their Certigy option, we were able to afford a full solar panel system, big enough to sustain our energy usage. Great savings on the power bill were noticed immediately. There was a little hiccup with the installation process, which was handled and rectified very quickly and professionally. I would recommend Solar Naturally to any home owner.

Good morning, Josh! Thank you for a wonderful 5 star review! We are so pleased you are saving money and that we were able to rectify the hiccup promptly and professionally. Thank you for your understanding and kind recommendation. Enjoy the rest of your week, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Great opportunity to get some solar panels

Good company to deal with and installation was fast and hassel free. Would recommend to all who want to get into saving sone money.

Hi Sambo, thank you so much for your lovely review. At Solar Naturally, we pride ourselves on our customer service, and keeping it simple and hassle free is very important! Thanks for recommending us and great to see you are saving! Stacey at Solar Naturally.

It has helped reduce our power bill by half

Yes being shown the panel installation was rather easy
Have had no issues or problems and at this point i dont think we will. Great service and very pleasant people to speak to.

Hi Nannyjan, thank you very much for your review! It is wonderful to here the process was simple and that you were impressed with our approachability and professionalism. Thank you kindly, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Can’t believe the savings

Done quickly and professional. Any questions were answered promptly and they came out the same day to assist with my questions.

Hi Denny, thank you so much for your review. Its lovely to know we exceeded expectations on a professional and service level. Thank you for taking your time out to review us. Kind regards, Stacey at Solar Naturally.

Fast, efficient and great customer service

The first solar company I considered seriously and after some background checking on the business and their claims I w as very happy to do business with them.

Supply and installation was fast and efficient. In house electricians doing install were professional and informative.

Not had a single issue with the system and highly impressed by the follow up a year down the trsck checking if everything is still going ok.

Highly recommended.

Hi Jordanvi. What a lovely review! Thank you kindly! At Solar Naturally, we pride ourselves on the entire customer journey, so it is wonderful to see this mirrored in your review. Thank you so much; Stacey at Solar Naturally.

The best of all.

We are really enjoy our solar system. Very helpful. There is issue whatsoever since we have been using our solar.
Highly recommended.

Hi Charles, thank you very much for your words! We are so pleased that you are enjoying your solar experience at home and with us here as your provider at Solar Naturally. Thanks for taking time out to review us. Stacey at Solar Naturally.