Solar Naturally

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Solar Naturally

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (182)
  • Purchase Price$5,928.54
Nella
NellaPerth, WA

This is brilliant, money well spent.

They have been thoroughly easy to deal with, absolutely quick & efficient & helpful in every way. I have had no issues but at anytime I have had a query they have answered it with ease for myself to understand. If you require assistance they are always willing to help.

Shocking customer servie

Tracey
TraceyPerth, WA

Terrible products with terrible service

So disappointed in the product and the service we have received from Solar Naturally. Our 3rd inverter has just stopped working... out of warranty but still only 7.5yrs old. And our panels are producing less than 50% power but as they are 'still working ' it is not under warranty either. Terrible products with terrible service, would NOT recommend!

Cate58SYDNEY

Thoughtless

3 thoughtless, disrespectful installers. Kept trespassing onto next door property. Instead of putting the rubbish in the property they were working on. They decided to use the next door properties bin. Totally in considerate men.

Job Satisfaction

Peter
PeterPerth, WA

Cannot Praise Enough

I would like to say how happy i am with the installation. Daniel and his partner are a credit to your company. Not only were they polite and hardworking, they were also a pleasure to deal with. Along with that they went out of their way to put the inverter where I wanted it.

Hi Peter,
Thank you very much for your review, I will be sure to pass on your wonderful words about Daniel and his team.
Congrats on your new system and I hope you enjoy all the savings!

Andre
Andre

Couldn't be happier!

We recently decided to install panels after being quite indecisive for a while. Really glad we went with solar naturally. Sales team were really efficient and the installation team got everything done without a hitch. Would recommend 10/10!

Hello Andre,
We are so please to hear that you are have had a great experience with us. We try our hardest to strive for the best service we can possible provide.
Here's to all your future savings !!

Get quotes

Fantastic from start to finish

A very professional and responsive team. It took less than a month from first contact to install. The team was very communicative, helpful, and flexible throughout the process. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them to others.

Good Stuff

Installation team did a fantastic job. Arrived on time and got everything done faster than they said they would. Helpful and polite all the way through, great job all round.

Peter K
Peter KSydney, NSW

Good Work

The installation team got everything up and running for us pretty quickly and answered any of the questions that we had for them while they were doing it. Great job.

Find out how Solar Naturally compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Absolute rip offs. Avoid.

Useless.
Frauds.
Aggressive sales tactics.
Had a salesman get very aggressive when I questioned the brand of panels and competitor prices. They will pressure you into making a poor deal. Never use this company.

Tried to take 7k on the spot without even inspecting my roof. Absolute rip off. Bloke was english named luke. He tried to question who wore the pants in my house when I insisted on getting a quote elsewhere. Found out they're using Chinese panels and cutting corners everywhere they can. Will never use this company, but will be following up with legal team to discuss the content of our conversation as I have audio recording on my security cameras. Very questionable.....

Sad dan
Sad dan

A bit late for an appology

Scammed

This company installed 2.5 kWh solar panels over 12 months ago their rep Liem stated that this panel size was more than enough, also stated that by running appliances during daylight hours yes common sense l have saved $33 max off a bill, total cost $4000 plus what they pocket in government rebates, when l keep hearing about how much others are saving on power bills l put a inquiry as to whether they are operating appropriately answered yes they are, fact is l need 6.5 kWh x 20 to actually save on power bills selling for around $4000 quoted. I just feel totally scammed

Cindy
CindyGoldfields, WA

Fantastic job

The team did really well and would gladly recommend their services. Communication with us was good and they got the job done in a very quick time which was great.

Find out how Solar Naturally compares to other Solar Panel Installers

They completed the installation very quickly.

The installation went well and the team was quite quick. They finished the installation within an hour and were polite and tidy after themselves. The experience was quite smooth and easy.

RolPeel, WA

Caused damage to our roof!

NadaSydney, NSW

Do not buy!!

Do not let the salesman in the door. He tricked me into signing a contract with fewer panels than agreed saying he will install the "stronger" ones. I agreed to a 6.6w unit like the TV ads for $5K (double the price from the ads) but was convinced into signing the $8,300 contract (triple $$) saying the rebate to be deducted will bring it down to the $5,000. Months later I rang enquiring where was my rebate, they told me it had already been deducted from the initial contract so effectively the small 5.2w unit actually cost me $10,851 (quadruple $$)!! I could have bought a 9.9w unit for $4,500 from the Sun Boost commercial.