Solar Naturally

Solar Naturally

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (189)
  • Purchase Price$8,549.95
Mesut

Mesut Sydney, NSW

Great bunch of knowledgable guys!

Knowledgable workmen and capable in answering all my questions in great detail. I was extremely impressed by them and their service would definitely recommend them and wanted to commend the boys.

Solar Naturally install

Stunning company to work with. Professional from start to finish. Workmanship extremely neat and tidy and all works done in a very timeous manner.

Corey L.

Corey L.Sydney, NSW

Quick and Easy!

Super easy process, great team and very well communicated. We are very happy with how they have been working so far!

Professional

The staff acted professional and arrived on time. They were polite and courteous. I was satisfied with the service. Thank you.

Aaron

AaronPeel, WA

Super Happy

The team was very helpful, the installation ran smoothly and they were all very informative so felt really comfortable with the whole process

Laura

LauraGreat Southern, WA

Very Efficient

Great service. The team was efficient and very friendly! We are happy as everything is also working great so far!

Adam P.

Adam P.Sydney, NSW

Excellent product and process!

Everything is working great since the panels were installed! The team were lovely on the day, showed us how everything worked and were happy to answer our questions.

Saroj

SarojSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Great team, professional service, Karl has got an ability to convince to the customer about the right product. He is awesome. Highly recommended.

Trustworthiness
Matt

MattPerth, WA

Great Service

Nothing bad to say about the whole process and installation! The team showed up on time and did the job without any worries.

Sally

SallyPerth, WA

Fantastic!

We were informed about every process there was. The team finished the job on the second day earlier than expected! Tabatha was AMAZING! So helpful!

Get quotes

Great process, everything is working smoothly

Everything has been great so far! The team installed the panels quickly, facilitated all follow up, cleaned up after themselves and showed us how to use the app!

Scott

ScottPerth, WA

Perfect Addition

The guys did a really good job - there was no problem with the installation and now I can really see how much energy is getting put into the grid! Highly recommend

Jan

Jan

Excellent!

Everyone on the team was absolutely legendary. The Salesman, the Pre-Install Team and the Install Team were excellent. They patiently and detailedly answered all my queries, willingly sharing their wealth of knowledge re solar installation and operation. I was shown in great detail how to use the app which i use constantly.

William

WilliamPerth, WA

Two sets on 1 roof!

The team did the installation over two days and everything went super well. We were recommended Solar Naturally by TWO other family members and now we are able to highly recommend you guys too!

Steven

StevenPeel, WA

Great Results

We are super happy with the results we have been able to see so far. The app is pretty easy to use and it has clearly shown us the information we need!

Find out how Solar Naturally compares to other Solar Retailers

The team did a great job

The team did a really great job on the day. The installation went really well and everything is working really great! We were showed how to use the app which has been really helpful

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Full of information!

Recent installation went really well. The team was really nice, efficient and full of information. I first had trouble connecting with the app but was given adequate resources to problem solve the connection.

Denis P

Denis PPerth, WA

Working Great

Great process from the salesman who came to see us to the installers who did a great and clean job on the day. The app is working great and the system is doing everything we were told in fact it's even better than we were expecting.

LOVE the app

Great process and great team! The app is very straightforward, easy to use, a decent way to track my usage. The team was also proffesional on the day and answered my questions. They also asked my opinion on some aspects which was well appreciated.

Jimmy E.

Jimmy E.Perth, WA

A Great Process

The panels are working great and the app is a good way to track my energy! Special thanks to the team who installed the panels quickly, explained everything and answered any questions that I had.

p davis

p davisasked

I am trying to get a quote and end up with different companies. Giving me quotes.How do i get a quote from you

Christy M.

Christy M.asked

It at sounds too good to be true that I would get solar panels with not cost to pay at all. It pays for itself off your power bill.
In perth interested if it’s real

Mark H-W

Mark H-Wasked

i am unbelievably disappointed with the whole process. The deposit was paid early December and the installation was completed in early April. We were informed that the job would be done in January if not late December. The house is split level and all installation and connection to the existing meter box is on the single level yet we were charged for extra cable and scissor lift plus extra team member which was not the case. Damage to roof capping, existing conduit and render is evident. Numerous rubbish items were left around the property. Delays, deceit and damage. I have requested that the so called double story cost be omitted and have been given the serious run around. Would you like me to write a glowing review?
Mark

Paul
Paul

Hi Mark I have a two story house and I wasn’t charged for a scissor lift or extra person . I would definitely give them or glowing review on there bad customer service.

Get an answer from our members and Solar Naturally representatives