Listing monitored by Solar Power Nation

4.6 (1,275)
    4.5 (1,204)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (38) · No (1,136)
    4.4 (1,293)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.6 (1,167)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (60) · No (1,122)
  • Purchase Price$2,982.30

MurrayIllawarra, NSW

Sloppy workmanship at my house

Used on hose around my inverter….no pipe. Works ok but looks nothing like a professional installation. They offered 18 panels, but only installed 17 with no offer of compensation. Stood on my roof with harness on…..but never used a tether. They talk the sale…but no real commitment to a quality job at my house.

Excellent service

Excellent work Solar Power Nation. Thank you to Jordan signh for excellent customer service very pleasant to deal with, easy to contact at all times. Not only they only get you a great deal, they also make sure they get you the right system to help save on your bills. Only 8 months in and I have recoup a more then half of my invest on the system. Note a day without solar you are losing money my bills were average of $900 -$1000.

prabhjotandpreeti
prabhjotandpreetiHunter Region, NSW

Avoid them and do not buy from them

Ring them always tell fake name and hiding there identity booked solar system more then 2 year now never got money back and once calling them make reasons and the sales person already left and they tell thT person is not working by that name avoid them and get system installed from someone else . And installer came and make reason need different type of brackets and left no one contacted after why to use fake Aussie name when they are not aussie people working

You should check your system you charged my cc for $100 in 2019

Hannah KSolar Power Nation

Please share your quote number as we install more than 500 installs a month and this does not help us brigning your account up

Kirk
Kirk Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Installing new system

Garry was helpful and the process was simple. No issues with installation and working well so far. The team installing were professional and a quick install. Fred inverter upgrade was given

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Steve
Steve

2 time buyer for investments

John
JohnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The product & service was good. Communication could be better.

The sale & contracts was quick & easy but then the communication stopped. Eventually they got there act together & the install & electrical inspection happened quite quickly. They could do better with communication. Hopefully the can improve this for future customers.

Puwanes Muni
Puwanes MuniSydney, NSW

Service was great

Thanks to Sam Smith , the solar installation process are hassle free and quick with I wanted.My solar installation was done within a week of me having a quote from SPN.
To top that I did receive the best competitive pricing in the market for 6.6KW system.
Overall great service !! Highly recommended

Fu Jau L.
Fu Jau L.Illawarra, NSW

Installation and after-sales service

Skilled and responsible installation workers, fast installation process.
I have no problem with this company, the price is reasonable, the quality is good, the booking and installation date are accurate, and the after-sales service is perfect and reliable.

Hayley S.Solar Power Nation

very friendly service , smooth process to connect my inverter on my phone

installation was very smooth, boys were friendly and did their job in time
No,issue from start Sam Smith helped my with quote and got me the best value for money , later Neel helped me to connect my inverter apps on my phone.

great service overall

Service was great!

Service was great, from start to finish I was communicated with about the setup, installation and after. I dealt with Neel, he was great contacting me to set up the installation and has been in contact after it was installed to help me set up the app. Thanks again for all your great service, it is much appreciated.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

Was great to communicate and solve the problem

The panel were installed except they couldn't feet 1 due to space. Job well done
Only few tiles are broken which I found now. I will recommend them for the job. Very responsive. Preeti was of great help.

wHATEver58
wHATEver58Sydney, NSW

Great experience before and after

The Install team booked a time, were on time and installed the system. Everyone was organised and knew their role. They were finished in no time flat and cleaned up after themselves. No issues with the install but I mucked up the monitoring app, between Sid and awesome support from Neel everything was working in no time.

All Good

The whole solar panel installation process went very well. The installation team did a commendable job. After the installation ,all our questions regarding the system were promptly and efficiently addressed. Neel,the sales representative has been exceptionally good and prompt in addressing all the questions since the panel was installed. Thank you team.

Installation
Trustworthiness
Satnam singh
Satnam singhSydney, NSW

This is perfect

Thanks neel realy happy with the service. But karan singh, jay singh harras us abuse us not happy with them . Even karan singh racist he said to my husband desi .

Bandula A.
Bandula A.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

I got to know about SPN through my neigbhbours and they were very happy and recommended SPN. Rohit who handled the sales was very informative and explaining the whole process from beginning to end and did the follow-ups regularly. Then rest of the team (Priya/Neel/Isha/Hayley) arranged the installers and communication with the electricity suppliers. Installers were friendly and efficient. Finally, Neel helped me to get the App set up by going through all the steps. It is excellent service and a very friendly team.

Curtis A.
Curtis A.asked

As you probably are aware from my review I am having serious issues with my system and the service that is being provided I have being lied to multiple times promises made and not met i need someone to take action and responsibility rather than passing the blame constantly and nothing been done,

Lucifer Guevarra asked

Why has no one bothered to respond to any of my calls or emails.

Your installers have damaged my roof and gutters, I have provided photos many emails to SPN. I have also provided the quote by a roofing company last week as requested by Neel.

This company is a joke, how did they get their licence to trade in Australia?

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof, but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet which is not possible for us. We have offered to fix the issue regarding the scratches on the gutter but got no response from your side. We want to get this fixed, if you give us confirmation about the same.

Regards,
SPN Online

Lucifer Guevarra

This is not correct.........................!??!!

SPN has dented/damaged my new roof panels, and to large dents the size of my fist I might add, this not a simple tiny dent as you can see by the quote I have provided you with.

Please send an independant roofer from a reputable company to inspect and quote should you feel this is unjust??

Evidently SPN does not intend to rectify the damages caused nor address any of my concerns.

This here reply above is crap, WHY IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE for 'US'....... You operate under Australian Consumer Law and YOU HAVE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY!

Why have you not returned any email correspondence ?
Why have you not picked up the telephone and called me?

The only reason you are corresponding with me here is because I write on this forum and your company is concerned I will persuade a myriad of potential customers away from your dodge business .'.......Hmmmm?

My suggestion is to have a competent employee not N.D call me asap, preferably from your management team, should you indeed have one over there.

Your offer of $100.00 was only for the scratches to my gutters, I have not negated this offer I welcome this $100 but, SPN seems to be missing a few too many screws up stairs ?? You need to offer me the additional $650.00 to cover the full cost of the repairs for all the damages that was done.

DO NOT ask me to remove any of these posts from Product Review as you have in our brief conversation earlier today when I called your office to discuss the above response!!
OH, and guess what?? N.D wasn't at his desk yet again and M.S why hasn't your management called me yet as you promised?

What a clowns outfit this circus is?

Lucifer Guevarra

We would like to inform you that there were minor dents on the roof (yes I am aware these are dents caused by your company??) but you wanted us to change the whole color bond sheet ( because there is no other way to repair these dents that I am aware of??) which is not possible for us (why is this not possible??)

Barefoot K.
Barefoot K.asked

I'm living in Cairns area, I've contacted with one of advisor but I'd prefer to talk with Mike who has got consulted people already around here.

Wondering how to contact him? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Barefoot,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you , please share us your quotation or invoice number, so that we can check with our team and will able to get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,
SPN Online

Get an answer from our members and Solar Power Nation representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops, Solar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers
After Sales ServiceYes