Great job!

Dealing with Solar Power was very easy. They delivered on time and did an excellent job. I would recommend this company to others. Their price was most competitive. Thank you

Solar is the way to go

The Solar Panel installation went extreemely well. Team was very efficient and polite. The istallation of the inverter was also very efficient and well done. The sales staff, accounts and contacts from Solar Power Nation were excellent. Well done Solar Power Nation. Recommended to anyone wanting solar.

Purchase Price $2,499.00

Perfect

Installation was done perfectly and efficiently , earlier than expected. Price is very competitive. Waiting for AGL to come to change the meter. Looking forward to the green power and electricity cost saving.

Great deal

They install my panel quick and easy. They do a great job. This company was great i got 6.6 kw system and inverter for a great price. I would recommend it.

Panel Purchased Growatt
Purchase Price $2,197.00
Simran R.Solar Power Nation

Installed earlier than said time, clean, tidy and fast work. solar power running from very next day of installation.

Installation was done very efficiently. They did very nice and tidy job, dedicated and no time wasters.
I changed few times my plans, but every time they listened to me and handled professionally and finally did the job according to my requirements.

Panel Purchased risen
Purchase Price $2,560.00

Hope to Save money.

This company was great got the 6.6 kw system and inverter for a great price. I would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Installation was super fast they told me it would take 4-6 weeks for installation but it only took 1 week .
Great service from top to bottom.

sam bage

sam bageSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with Garry

Got solar panels as well as invertor and wifi monitor for a reasonable price from these amazing people especially Garry. Thanks heaps for everything. Highly recommended for solar paneling. Cheers

Very quick service

Very easy process had the panels up about 2.5 weeks from paying my deposit stoaked with the outcome and price and the installers were good guys very polite and very professional

Panel Purchased Growatt inverter risen panels
Purchase Price $2,750.00
Craig

CraigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy process

Has been great comunication every step the whole process was easy .i would recomend the company to all.installers were friendly and efficient left no mess nothing to get ride off

Purchase Price $2,700.00
lucas

lucasSydney Surrounds, NSW

perfect

couldn't be happier with product so far, every one i spoke to did what they said they will do very professional, installers were professional polite cheerful guys thank you for everything.

DaveHunter Region, NSW

One Star is a compliment for this company - Will take your deposit and not give it back

After signing up with this Company, based upon a recommendation, had nothing but delays and excuses. Then to be told that due to roof size they could only install 17 panels of the 24, but would still be charged the full price. Cancelled my order and was promised my deposit back in a week. Two months later, still no refund. Run from these shonks.

Dave

I never received an invoice or a receipt for the deposit, but it was paid against quote number QN-061716356. Thank you

easy, convenient, Economic.

Happy at the moment. The solar was installed in less than 2 weeks time and the price is affordable. Easy to get in touch the people. Hopefully in the future the post sales customer service will be good if any problems occurred.

Excellent experience.

I contacted the company based on a feedback from a close friend. Josh and Amy kept in touch throughout the process. The installers were professional and punctual. I actually went up on the roof to inspect their work and it was excellent workmanship. Highly recommended.

Panel Purchased Risen
Purchase Price $2,599.00
Simran R.Solar Power Nation

Absolutely perfect from initial contact

Purchase Price $2,900.00
Arun

ArunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service. Still dont have an installation date

I was promised the system would be installed in 4 weeks and 6 weeks at most. It has been 7 weeks and going to be 8 weeks. I still dont have an installation date. Also I call them every day to check on the progress. I am promised callbacks and never received one. If you think you are saving money with solar power nation you are wrong. If I had my system installed on time, I could have saved more than what they offered in discount already.

Panel Purchased Risun
Justchil

JustchilSydney, NSW

This was great experience overall

My experience with solar power nation have been great from start till finish
Great sales process and great install
There prices are best in the market
I have done full research and found them best in prices and good feedback about them
I will definitely refer them to my friends

Panel Purchased Risen
Purchase Price $2,850.00

wont refund deposit

I have been trying to get a refund for over 12 mths now. I have spoken to multiple people and all say "sorry about this we will fix it up straight away" yeah right.

Shaun
Shaun
Simran R.Solar Power Nation

Please share your invoice number or contract number you signed with us

Pls beware before installing

Got the quote with panel layout diagram. I paid deposit, gave me a date for installation cancelled and then never got another date, despite repeated calls. No proper reason provided and are not pushing for refund.

Concerns me if these company cannot provide a valid reason for cancellation what kind of service should we expect.

Panel Purchased Solarpower Nation
System Size5.5 KW

One happy customer

From me and my husband contacting this company to the installation it took less than a few weeks. The installers were professional and completed the job within a few hours. Used their payment plan system and its wonderful. Very affordable. We just received our first energy bill and its way less than half of what we were paying before. We are very happy we went with Solar Power Nation.

Satisfied

I found installation very good and I am very satisfied with the way it is working had to be very patient and wait quite a while for it all to be working
Stan Montgomery!

Monty
Monty

Thank you!

Tracasked

Hi
I had deposited for my system since 13th September 2019. I still dont have it install yet. Your sale reps always promised but it not happen.
I tried to call in Wetherill park office today 3 difference numbers but no phone answer (now it 930)
Are you still operating?

Simran R.Solar Power Nation

Hi Trac, If you can please, give me your name on the invoice and invoice number, then I will be able to look it up for you.

Name trac quang ha
Invoice inv 09137489
Invoice dated 13 September 19

Trac

I still have another promised.
I have another 2 houses need solar. Ken and Garry was highly recommended here. Are they work in Wetherill park office too. How do I contact them.
The person answer phone want me to deal with him only and the call was not pass on. But sorry I dont want to make same mistake twice. How can I contact ken or Garry.

Alvaro

Alvaroasked

How come this company isn't a Clean Energy Council Approved Retailer ,bit off a concern

Elena J.Solar Power Nation

Dear Customer

We are CEC Approved Member which is basically the same thing as we abide by the CEC Rules and Regulations of installation, all the products we sell are CEC approved and all our installers are CEC Accredited.

SPN Online

Wai S.asked

QN-073119159 checking on an installation date because calling repeatedly doesn't work and been put on hold for 15min.

Elena J.Solar Power Nation

Dear Customer
Thanks for giving your quote number. We will arrange a call back for you from my operations head today.
Please apologise for any inconvenience caused.

SPN Online

Hi Elena
Thanks for quick reply but no one call me back yesterday or today as you have written here. It's been more than 5 weeks since I have paid the deposit. The sale person said would be installed in about 3 weeks. That makes me wonder you guys are doing business or politics.

Hi Wai
Sorry for any inconvenience
I am a bit frustrated to wait for my solar to install.
Do you have your system install yet

Get an answer from our members and Solar Power Nation representatives