Verifiedsolarpowernation.com.au

2,474 reviews
Dallas
Dallas

sarah

We recently had solar panels installed by Solar Power Nation. We would like to express our satisfaction with the level of service provided by the staff. In particular, we would like to commend Ms. Sarah for her exceptional assistance in configuring the app on our mobile phone. Her support was greatly appreciated. We are thoroughly pleased with the overall experience. Thank you.

nastaran
nastaran

sarah

installation great happy with the services everything going very smoothly Very responsive, sarah was excellent and helped us resolve our connection issue quickly and without problem. Very happy with the service.
johnp
johnp

Bruce
BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

sarah

The system is working fine and happy with the services. wifi isuess was resolved . Excellent ServiceI’m very happy with the service that sara gave me with my problem.
Mohammed J.
Mohammed J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

sarah

Certificate of Compliance is provided from solar power nation thanks

Raed
RaedSydney, NSW

Sara from Solar Power Nation was very efficient and the team was very friendlyShe was very helpful and patient to me
John Doe
John Doe2 posts

Excellent Service

sara and hayley from solar nation are wonderful, highly recommend . Great communication before and after . Great job
Tao
TaoPeel, WA

Excellent Service

Sarah from the resolution team was very helpful and provided great follow-up on my case. Show reply
sad
sadDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Service

I’m very happy with the service that sara gave me with my problem. Show reply

Raj
Raj

Happy customer

Happy with the installation and the help installing the monitoring application. Alex was fantastic with his help, explained how to set everything up really well. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Nicole Jason
Nicole JasonSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

The service provided by sarah was excellent, and their support was perfect. The installation is progressing beautifully, and we received a free upgrade, which was a great value. The Wi-Fi setup has been completed, and although an issue arose, it was effectively resolved by Sarah from Tech Solar Power Nation. Show reply
Eddie
EddieSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

terrible Solar Power Nation service

Got a quote in june 2023 and waited over 6 months for them to turn up, then they say power board needs to be upgraded even though they had photos. So I get an electrician out and they say no it doesnt so let them know this and now waited another 6 months and have been stuffed around with [Name Removed] dodging my calls and telling me i will get a call from installers and never hear from them. So I Ring and get stuffed around ever day. do not use this company with there cheap products and terrible service. I would hate to have a problem with their product after the install if they are this bad before the service has been provided. Show details
Amir
Amir

Excellent Service

The Wi-Fi setup has been completed, although an issue arose that was effectively resolved by Sarah from Tech Solar Power Nation. The level of customer support provided was truly exceptional and among the best experienced. Sarah diligently followed up on my requests, demonstrated great patience, and significantly exceeded expectations in resolving the issue. Her assistance was invaluable in resolving the isuess. Show reply
Stuart Wood
Stuart WoodPerth, WA3 posts

WIFI set up

Eva was great help with setting up the WIFI on my new solar system, she was very efficient and patient and answered all questions fast and courteously. Show details ·  1
Paul C.
Paul C.Sydney, NSW2 posts

sarah Excellent Service

Sarah from the resolution team was very helpful and provided great follow-up on my case. The problem was solved, and I am impressed with their performance. Our experience with Solar Power Nation was amazing. The team was very professional and met the deadlines. Show reply