Solar Service Group

Solar Service Group

horrific service Cant Be Worse!!!

Im very disappointed and absolutely outraged that no one has taken the time to call me back!
especially since i had called 4 time that day i last spoke with solar service group.
I keep getting told that someone will call me back (dean) but no one ever does, the lack of respect you guys have is disgusting!
I work in retail/marketing and admin and as busy as i get i still make time to call back my important clients, but obviously you guys do not care what so ever. I have waited too long and only been given half assed answers, you guys are breaching contract as i have paid for a product and yet been given a dud that does not and has not worked to this day!! ***keep in mind i paid all upfront to get a sooner install date (14/2/19) instead of 4/3/19***
Not only has it not been working, but also its not even the battery size that we agreed on!
clearly your main priority is sales as there is a massive lack of communication when it comes to support or details.
william zahroon
[email address removed]
order ref: 46440

dont give me excuses!

Purchase Price $8,800.00
Hi William, we are very sorry for the level of care that you have received thus far as this is not up to our standards. Our Technical Resolutions Co-ordinator will be contacting you ASAP to discuss your above concerns. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us via email; hello(at)solarservicegroup.com.au.

The installation went smoothly and the staff are very helpful and professional.

The installer which attended where very professional and informative about how the battery pack was going to be installed and what would happen after the installation. They did the work in a timely manner and communicated very well on the work they had to perform and answered questions asked of them. The staff of Solar group are also awsome and very professional, with customer satisfaction as there focus.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Will, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with an online review. We're very glad that we could give you such a fantastic installation for your solar battery system. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

From first contact to after installation service was just excellent

The Battery Installation was done to an excellent professional manner the young electricians were very polite. Very Pleasing.
The office staff especially Donna were just so lovely especially when I was having issues programming into the monitoring system....not their fault my silly typing of Passwords.
Congratulations to the company I will be recommending them to all my friends. Very friendly and professional and nothing is too hard.

Panel Purchased I had a Goanna 2.9KW Battery installed
Purchase Price $5,880.00
Hi Helen, thank you so much for your kind words, we're very glad to hear that you are so pleased throughout your entire installation journey with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Installation compliments

The team which installed the battery system was highly professional, very very helpful by explaining the matters which I needed to know and exceptionally courteous. I cannot speak highly enough of the process. As the system, however, was only installed recently I have not yet been able to ascertain how it interfaces with my electricity provider. Presently I am monitoring what I can . Generally my compliments to the 2 technicians who installed the system.

Panel Purchased Goanna 2.9 kwh
System Size2.9 KW
Hi Frank, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're glad to hear that you were very pleased with the Technicians and your service. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Absolutely Great to deal with, from purchase to installation and beyond.

From the first phone enquires to purchase and installation, this company has it all, high quality products and the professional team to match! Everything from sales,installation and after sales support, no question was unanswered and everything explained thoroughly. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend

Purchase Price $5,880.00
Hi David, thank you very much for your positive feedback. We're glad to hear that you are pleased with your entire journey and installation with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact our team on 1300 40 41 42.

Installation left without completion

1 A contractor attended my address to install a new replacement inverter on 5 February 2019 and a fault was located and as a result, the system was deemed non compliant. The inverter as fixed to the wall with cables not connected. As at the date of this review it still has not been made operational. Discussions were held with the company to fix the problem, but to no avail.
2 I advised that I would be away in two weeks time and wanted it completed by that date. I received a telephone call from the company late at night informing me that all job allocation staff had left for the day. That was two days before I was going away and again I was advised that the work could be done whilst I was away as I did not need to be present for the work to be completed.
3 Upon my return from overseas (5th March 2019) no work had been undertaken by the company. I rang the company, only to be transferred to a message service on behalf of the company. That message was left some 10 days ago and to date I have not had a response to that telephone call.
4 The company wanted payment up front before any work would be done and at this stage they have not lived up to their obligations for which payment has been made.
5 Consideration is being given to another company to complete the work that Solar Service Group has failed to do.

Panel Purchased Goodwe
System Size5.5 KW
Hi Alpal,, our sincere apologies as this is not up to our general standards. Since posting this we have been in contact with you and we are working very hard to resolve this and complete the return work at your property. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact our team on 1300 40 41 42 for any updates.

Maybe I can get of the grid!

The process was streamlined from start to finish A letter followed by a phone call (on my behalf) and the process began. Before writing this I read the review by Waz but I can clearly say that he is well misinformed about costs of endphase. Nonetheless I was very happy with the payment process followed by the installation. The electricians were very informative and professional. So far my interactions with the company overall have been professional

Panel Purchased Goanna Solar Battery
I should have said OFF the gridHi Ian, thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad that you were very happy with your installation journey with us, if you ever think of anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

A very professional installation

The panel installation process was a breeze.
Would have been better if I had been told of the delay in the arrival of the installation team.
Had waited the whole morning before I left for work at 1:30 pm.

Panel Purchased BOSch
Purchase Price $5,500.00
Hi Derek, thank you for taking the time to share your installation experience with us. We're sorry that there was a delay with our Technician arriving at your property but will take on your feedback to make improvements to our customer journey. If you have any further suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact our team on 1300 40 41 42.

Great service excellent communication

The service was very good from start to finish. We were kept informed throughout the process. The guys that installed the battery were very good they managed to do the installation a day earlier than I expected. If you want good old fashioned service this company provides it.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Jack, thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent installation with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

very happy with battery installation

I have had eight solar panels on my roof for the past six years. From talking to them and seeing them at work, I could tell that the 3-man battery installation team were very competent. They did the installation on the afternoon of Friday 15 February, 2019, as previously arranged.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Dave, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Job well done

Very professional, clean, friendly & quick installation, even took all my empty boxes
I would highly recommend them, one happy customer
Customer service & follow up had been even better
Solar Service group you have won me over

Panel Purchased Goanna
System Size2.9 KW
Hi Sophia, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're very glad that we could provide you with a fantastic installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to share your suggestion with us.

absolutely terrible

absolutely terrible after talking on the phone and of course told it's a once in a life time offer , which it is not but that's not the point I had some family troubles and couldn't afford it and needed my$ 600 deposit returned which after a phone call they said they would do but normally keep $450 for canceling even though it was the next they have since only returned $150 and are refusing to refund the rest , I will keep you informed as this is ongoing. Absolutely disgraceful that there was no cooling off period and they try to trick you into purchasing immediately saying there are limited units remaining - a complete lie.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Glen, apologies for the level of care that you have received with us as this is not up to our standards. In order to ensure the testing phase of the system is reflective of a multitude of conditions, the program is limited on the amount of installs per installation area. We believe that we were able to speak with you to discuss the refund, if you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 40 41 42 or utilise the private messaging tool on Product Review.

Brilliant service and great followup service. Wonderful company to deal with

I had panels installed previously and had two batteries installed with Solar Service Group. Very happy with installation and service. Follow up communication is excellent as well. Very happy with Solar Service Group.

Panel Purchased Different types
System Size5 KW
Hi Betty, thank you for the positive feedback from your installation with us. We're glad that we could give you a great experience with your installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Great Deal

I watched the install with the men on the roof as Id had issues with broken tiles from other companies. The men were careful and explained what was happening. They even cleaned up after the installation .

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Karen, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we're glad that we were able to give you such a fantastic experience with your recent installation with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Excellent Service and workmanship.

I had a battery installed to compliment my existing solar panels and from first receiving their letter to having my second battery installed (yes, I went back for a second battery) I found this company from the office personell to the installers to be very professional, friendly and they just got on with the job. Arrived when they said they would, got on with the job, no fuss, no mess and when finished there was nothing to do but admire their workmanship and monitor how much the batteries were saving me. There was no pressure to buy anything. The initial letter was an invitation and was up to me whether I accepted or not. The staff have been most professional, courteous and helpful, answering any queries I had to my satisfaction and things were done when they were scheduled and carried out at a time convenient to me. No fuss, no mess and a very happy customer. Thanks Solar Service Group for you great service.

Panel Purchased Enphase batteries x 2
Hi Jenny, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent installation with us. We're glad that we could not only give you a 5-star experience on the first installation, but also maintain that high level of care throughout your second installation too! If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Very Nice

The service of the process is good and easy. People who came in to install the panel are nice and explain very thing to me clearly.
No issues. Very smooth and nice.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Lang, thank you very much for taking the time to share your installation experience with us. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

excellent

It was very easy because there was no unforeseen obstacles everything panned out as expected. We were very pleased with Solar Service group and the Goanna Battery and the installation people

Panel Purchased goanna
System Size3 KW
Purchase Price $5,400.00
Hi Keith, thank you for taking the time to share your installation experience with us. We're glad that you are very happy with your solar battery installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Very professional

I had a battery installed. Asides from photographing the existing installation, I had nothing to do except pay the balance. I had no issues with the Company or the installers - they were very professional in their attitude, approach and workmanship

Panel Purchased Battery - alphaESS Goanna k29
System Size3,000 KW
Hi Geoff, thank you very much for sharing your recent installation experience with us. We're glad that we could provide you with such a professional installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Battery installation

Had battery installed only the contractors did a great job had no issues and were able to answer any questions I had in regards to the battery and its operation and I have learnt to use my power more wisely

Panel Purchased True Blue product
System Size5 KW
Hi Alby, thank you very much for your review, we're glad that we could provide you with an excellent experience with your recent solar battery installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact our team.

Battery Install

I have engaged Solar Service Group to provide a battery to enhance the utilisation of my existing solar panels. The company's communications and follow-up has been very good. The installing contractors worked like Trojans in the excessive heat of the day, had the battery in and operational quickly, and left the site clean. They even fixed a slight cosmetic issue with my meter box without me asking. I am looking forward to my next power bill to judge the cost effectiveness.

Hi Nene, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're glad that we could provide you with such a high level of care for your recent installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

What is the cost of the battery
Around $6,500 from memoryHi Eddie, thank you for your question. The cost for an installation will vary depending on your individual installation, as not all solar systems are the same. We'd be happy to give you a quick quote, we've just sent you a private message, so at your earliest convenience, we'd love to hear back from you.

Thinking of getting a battery installed. We have 5 people in he house. How many solar panels would I need to help me get the best use of a battery?
I have a 5.1 kw solar system with a 1.2 kw battery(gov subsidised)The bigger the battery the better unfortunately they are expensive now but they will get cheaper. only 2 of us in house.We use average of 9.4 kw hrs per day so we are virtually self sufficient. With a quality inverter (very important) this system should cost 10-12 thousand dollars. the amount of panels varies due to size.ie small=27 panels/large=18 panels. Now the real savings come with how you use your appliances ie avoid overuse of ones that involve heat ie fan heaters/ovens/electric jugs/clothes dryers/dishwashers.Use cold water in wash m/c and turn off power at power points (during day and overnight) You can easily halve your power usage by doing the above. Because most systems come with monitoring(laptop/phone)you can see exactly how much power you are using and this will teach you how to use them more effectively. hope this answers your question

Hi, I would like to know if I could get the full refund in the cooling off period (within 24 hours). I have been told that i have to pay AUD450 for cancellation. Can you please let me know how?
I'm sorry that I don't have answer to your question. You may need to contact the company directly. Sorry!Hi .I too am unable to answer your question.The staff at Solarr Group are very helpful and will answer all your questions.Hi Kah, we're sorry to hear that you will be cancelling your order with us. If you could please private message us your relevant order details, a member of staff can contact you to discuss your request.

Similar listings