4.9

Installation

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Job Well Done

Fantastic Company, great customer service/pricing/workmanship...the team did a great job in installing all our solar and the heat pump for the pool-luv my toasty warm pool now....thanks again guys was a pleasure working with you.

vanessa w.
vanessa w.
  Fair Incentive

Very easy to deal with, turned up on time & very neat plumber!

Fantastic customer service. On initial enquiry received a call promptly from Chris to assist with our solar hot water system replacement. Such a streamlined process. Chris was very informative and highlighted the government cash backs which was handy! The technician was so neat and tidy has done a brilliant job! Well done team. Thank you. Hot water is so hot I could make a cup of tea straight from the tap. Would highly recommend Solarwise.
Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Failed working after 4months

Solar Pool Heater failed after 4 months of use. Very hard to get through to the company and system is NOT user-friendly.
I will keep update my journey.
Installation
Tanya
Tanya

FABULOUS

We recently had our pool blanket replaced. It was 20 plus years old! Solarwise came highly recommended from our pool service guys ‘PoolTek’.
We were presented with 3 different quote options that ranged in price. We were actually recommended the lowest price option based on the pool shape and age.
Installation was efficient, prompt and affordable, with communications and invoice process really easy to navigate.
The whole experience was fabulous from the initial contact to the completion.
Everyone is so very pleasant to deal worth and flexible… as I needed to change the instal date a couple of times and they were so understanding, kind and accommodating.
13/10 and 5 GOLD stars! THANK YOU!
Lyn H.
Lyn H.

10 out of 10 service

Very happy with my new Solarwise hot water system. The gentleman arrived on-time and worked tirelessly for 4 hours. He was very polite and easy to have in my home. He cleaned up everything once the job was done. 10/10 service.

Rob N
Rob NSouth East Queensland, QLD

professional and efficient

A very professional and efficient service, from initial quotes, follow up and the installation.
Glen.s
Glen.s

Best company to work with

We used solar Wise for two jobs one was our solar hot water system and the other was to move our solar converter , they done a great job with both. The guys was very friendly and knowledgeable of there products I would most definitely use and recommend them to anyone in the future, thank you.
Dee Troughton
Dee Troughton

Solarwise Solar Pool heat Pump - Amazing!

Solarwise recently installed a solar heat pump for our pool! Great Service from sales, admin & installation team. Great product. Stoked with the outcome!
Nick H.
Nick H.3 posts

Couldn't be happier!

I've used QIS Solarwise for the Solar Power on my last 3 houses and and for heating on 2 pools. Couldn't be happier with the installation and follow up service.

Alf Gaber
Alf Gaber

Perfect service

We have just had an air conditioner fitted by Solarwise and could not fault the service. Scott came and did an inspection of the house to ascertain the best location for the unit, and as I was unable to be there at the time, he sent me photos of the location. On the day of the installation, Dale arrived before the arrival time, and on completion of the installation, he explained the functions of the unit. Thank you Scott and the team at Solarwise for your thoroughness and promptness throughout the whole procedure.
Jade
Jade
  Fair Incentive

Very happy with Solarwise!

We are very happy with QIS Solarwise as our energy specialty team. They do the little things most don't and they do them right. They are prompt on their communications, they are on time and explain everything at their site meetings, their contractors are polite and efficient, their product is great quality and their price is competitive - what more could you ask for? Well done QIS
Jules
JulesDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Replacement Pool Heater

Hi recently had to replace our pool heater system
The team at solar wise was so professional to deal with from our first contact to the guy doing the installation
Great service and price
Phillip D.
Phillip D.South East Queensland, QLD

great service on time and reliable

this is a company that under promises and over delivers.
they are swift to give an accurate quote and quick to deliver a great product.
kate
kateSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic service

Service provided by Sean and team from Solarwise from quote to installation of our pool heat pump and blanket was top class
They kept us informed and made whole process easy for us
Would highly recommend them
Shane H.
Shane H.

Solar installation

Chris and the team were fantastic. From onsite inspection to quotation on to installation there was not one issue. I guided what I wanted from Solarwise and Chris provided a solution that satisfied my request.
The sparky's were great as well. I asked a few questions and they were more than accommodating to my queries. Thanks again team.