Listing monitored by Solar World

4.1
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (41)
  • Purchase Price$3,811.76
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Totally unprofessional. Stay away from this company.

Trustworthiness
Robert D.
Robert D.Sydney, NSW

Faulty workmanship and no accountability

• +2Thumbnail

AJ made me believe that Solar World keep their promises

I've installed 13.32kw system and its saving me a lot on my bill. I highly recommend AJ the sales guy in Solar World for his great support to make a right choice. I recommended my neighbors to go for Solar World.

Asif H.Solar World

Thanks for your support

Alexander Z.
Alexander Z.Sydney, NSW

Keep away !!! No warranty !!!!

! No warranty and the supplier doesn't send out their own technician to repair either !! Happily to install and take your money but not repair or warranty ! Mine was faulty after 3 months of install !

Zafeer Q.
Zafeer Q.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service by solar World. Special thanks Roy and Ryan.

Excellent service by solar World. Special thanks Roy and Ryan.i got the 7.6kw system in a very good price. Highly recommended. My roof looks good with Trina Vertex 400w panels.

Bha V.
Bha V.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service !!!!!

Had an excellent experience with Solar world especially Greg Blackman was great to work with, was very responsive, and went above and beyond with any questions or special requests I had! During post and presales!!! This is a no hassle, low pressure dealership and I would highly recommend to friends and family. Would definitely consider them again in the future.

Sunil P.
Sunil P.Sydney, NSW

Perfect service great value for money

Very satisfied and happy with quality service and great value for money thank you Solar World for professionally and timely installation of our solar system highly recommended to the friends

Perfect!!

Our solar system was installed quickly and professionally. We are very happy that we found this company. Customer services is excellent and is always there for you. Highly recommend for anyone who is looking for solar installations.

This is very good for the value and the quality

I made the deal with second day after negotiations and within 2 weeks I have my solar system installed very quick and professional people and the best things of all the customers service amazing freed he will help you and make it easy very helpful person thanks for freed and his team

Find out how Solar World compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Excellent provider to deal with very honest

Was very good deal very cheap price and quick installation and good service and best of all there is someone you can take care of your problems or set up I am very happy with fareed and his team

IRENE NIXON
IRENE NIXONIllawarra, NSW

AAA+++ .The instalment guys where very professional.

Southern Highlands Mittagong is very chilly, so we use the central heating heaps in the cooler months. Looking forward to saving $$$ on electricity account.

We are very Happy with The Company Solar World. We highly recommend their professional service . The Installation was nice and easy, our 19 panels are looking great on the back shed . Thank you Fareed for your friendliness and helpful service. Looking forward to saving money on our power bills and we will happily recommend your company to our friends and family’s………………..

Rajendra S.
Rajendra S.Sydney, NSW

Seamless and Easy!

Installation was done nicely and its working good so far. Happy with it. Highly recommended for solar panel installations. Ray and Greg were amazing and thorough in follow ups and support.

A++ service

Very easy process. The tech came on time and the process was very smooth. I also appreciate the good communication and the very responsive sales team. I would highly recommend this service

harry
harrySydney, NSW

Great product. Excellent Customer Service

Very much satisfied with my 6.6kw system. Ryan the sales guy was prompt in assisting me and got me a very good deal regarding this. The installation was very good as their installers seem to be very experienced. Will recommend my friends and relatives.

Good Service and Prompt replies

I got the 7.7kw solar from Solar World, got a good quote, Ryan was prompt in his replies and able to answer all my queries. The installation guys were good.

Srivas Dasasked

I brought 3kw solar system from you and invoice no- 3818. Can you pls send technician to check my system work properly or not. I get email from my electricity provider that my system did not work properly.

Srivas Dasasked

Srivas Das

hi pls send your enquire and prove of purchase to support@solarworldpower.com.au
some body will follow you up.

William W.
William W.

They have a mobile and email address. When did you install it? I didn't know they did 3kw installs?

Asif H.Solar World

Hi,Srivas.
Please sent an e-mail at support@solarworldpower.com.au. Sent your purchased invoice doc, your phone number, House address , and a brief of your issue. We will contact you ASAP.

Regards