• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (136)
  • Purchase PriceA$5,244.97

Linda

LindaQueensland

Affordable and fantastic service

Had a great experience. Fuss free and affordable. Exemplary customer service, over and above, arranged a temp hot water service until install date. Highly recommend.

Panel PurchasedSolar hotwater
Purchase PriceA$3,000.00
Brian

BrianWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Awesome Service

Out of the three companies I received a quote from, Solargain were by far the most comprehensive, courteous and professional to deal with. Steven came on site and explained everything in detail, laying out my options and combinations.
I would definitely recommend this company

System Size6.5 KW
Purchase PriceA$5,500.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi Brian. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this recommendation. It always makes our day to hear from our happy customers. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Brad

BradHunter Region, NSW

Terrible

Panel PurchasedReneSola
System Size3 KW
Purchase PriceA$4,500.00

Enaidyram

EnaidyramGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service and product installation

I found my experience with Solargain to be professional, courteous and responsive from first enquiry to finalising installation. There was a slight hiccup just pre-installation which was handled very promptly and professionally. I had every confidence in them.

Ashik

AshikSydney, NSW

Poor service before and after sales

I only went with this company due to IKEA although they are 2K more expensive for similar systems. Overall i am really disappointed with the service provided. Firstly my installation was cancelled without any notification first time and delayed again 2nd time. The installer wired the smart meter incorrectly and its been 3 weeks and more than 10 phone calls with no action taken. Finally i have been sold a 9.9 KW system without advising me regarding the 5 KW export limit. Overall I dont see any value paying extra for this company when they don't have acceptable before and after sales service.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Panel Purchasedtrina and sungrow
System Size9.9 KW
Purchase PriceA$6,750.00
Kym

KymGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New hot water service

Our new I Store is great is quiet and no shortage of hot water. Our energy bills will be considerably lower

SolargainSolargain

Hi Kym. Great to hear your new iStore's treating you well! If you ever need assistance you can always reach out to us and we'll be happy to help. Kind regards, Solargain.

Reuben Achior

Reuben AchiorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Job well done. now I let the sun do its bit

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Panel PurchasedH HW system B-IHGEHO2-20-300Gl L15 300l Twin panel SHWS Electric Slimline
Purchase PriceA$3.19

Fantastic Company. Highly recommmend

Evo went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. Even through sage 4 Covid restrictions in Victoria, the communication provided was always speedy and Evo went out of her way to ensure that the installers arrived as soon as restrictions in my area eased. The installers were great to deal with and knowledgeable of their product. I would not hesitate to recommend. Thank you once again.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Kathryn. Thank you so much for leaving us this glowing recommendation. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Evo, we're sure it will make her day. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

johno

johnoFar North Queensland, QLD

do not use this supplier

Janicehelen

JanicehelenSouth West, WA

GREAT COMPANY

We are very happy with the solar panels installed by Solargain. The installation process was excellent. The team arrived on time and were very friendly and professional. They installed our panels and left everything clean and tidy. I was given an overview of the system and they also set up the wifi for us. Highly recommended.

System Size2 KW
SolargainSolargain

Hi Janice. Great to hear that your experience with our team was excellent from start to finish, we'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the team, we're sure it will make their days. Kind regards, Solargain.

maureen

maureenSouth East Queensland, QLD

love my hot water sola

I have had sola for the past 20 years it was time to replace it. I rang Matt from Soagain who gave me a quote which I excepted, he arranged installation a couple of weeks later.The guys who installed it were absolutely fantastic very professional with there work and friendly,We had hot water that afternoon. I would highly recommend Solagain from start to finish it has been a pleasure

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchasedsolargain hot water system twin panel electric slimline
SolargainSolargain

Hi Maureen. We're very happy to hear your experience with us was great, start to finish! We'll always be around to provide further assistance if you ever need it, you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Dazz

Dazz

Great initial information and quality installers

Great install process. Professional installers and didn't leave any mess. Explained everything and set up my wifi access. Best tradesman I've had in a long time. Has made the process much easier.

System Size6 KW
Purchase PriceA$7,000.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi Dazz. Thank you very much for your feedback, we're very happy to hear you had a great experience with our installers. If you'd ever like any assistance with your system you can reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

DaniellePerth, WA

Don’t use solargain. Buyer beware.

Absolute rubbish chromagen solar hot water system that solargain sold us just 6 years ago. The main connection into the tank had rusted and we were told we would have to buy a whole new system. Solargain were rude and dismissive about selling such rubbish. Be aware of their salesman crap speech. I will never recommend this disgraceful company to anyone.

Panel PurchasedChromagen hot water system

System Size7 KW

mary

marySouthwest, VIC

Solar 6kw with 20 panels

Jess McQuade and your team - fabulous. Easy quoting. Easy installation. Very Professional. extremely helpful from start to finish. Would highly recommend this Company and its subsidiaries for an easy transition into solar.

Panel Purchasedjinko panels and Sungrow Invertor
System Size6 KW
Purchase PriceA$8,500.00

Battery Storage solution

I contacted Solargain to inquire about adding a battery storage solution to my solar system. Jordan talked me through the process and provided a very professional service. I ended up having a Tesla Powerwall 2 and some additional solar panels installed. Chris and his team of installers arrived at the time they stated and did a very good job of installing the system and left the area clean and tidy. Alex, in the office, provided me with all the manuals and warranty documents and made the whole process easy. I've had the system in for just under a week and so far so good. It is performing very well indeed. All in all I am very impressed with the level of service I received from Solargain. Many thanks to all involved.

Panel PurchasedJinko 370M66H plus Tesla Powerwall 2
System Size3.6 KW
Rossy

RossyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top class service and product

I was very pleased with the initial consultation with Bryn who gave excellent advice re the placement and type of panels and inverter. The Installation team from SolarGain Bairnsdale were efficient and knowledgeable providing me with answers to my many questions with patience and charm.

Panel PurchasedQ CELLS Q.MAXX- G2
Purchase PriceA$6,208.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi Rossy. We're very glad to hear that you had a great experience with our team. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Bryn and the installation team. If you ever need assistance you can always reach us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Brian

BrianPerth, WA

System upgrade from 3kw to 6.6kw

Panel installation was easy and professionally done - they even ensured that I had some spare roof tiles in case any were broken. Have had no issues with this company everything was done very professionally and I would have no problem with recommending them.

Panel PurchasedFronius Primo
System Size6.6 KW
Purchase PriceA$5,390.00

Recommendation to engage Solargain has proven to be absolutely the right thing to do

Solargain having had installed several solar systems in the neighborhood we have experienced the same professionalism in advising us about and designing our system as well as the installation of it by a skilled team that was friendly, respectful and left the premises as clean as they found it.

Panel PurchasedJinko 330WJKM330M-60H
System Size5.61 KW
Purchase PriceA$4,240.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi. We're glad to hear that you and your neighbours have all had a good experience with our team, hearing that makes our day. If you ever need assistance, you can contact us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Gary

Garyasked

I have just had a solar system installed and they put the wrong panels on my roof. They gave me 22 stp 300s suntech panels and we should have had 21 315 watt trina split cell panels. My question is should I get them to swap the panels to the correct panels or are the ones I have been given just as good and I leave them on the roof save messing about.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Gary, was the system installed by Solargain or a different company? We don't stock the products you're referring to (Trina or Suntech). If you would like to discuss this over the phone, please call us on 1300 73 93 55 and ask for our Service Department.

David

Davidasked

Some years ago Solar Gain put us in 6 panels and later a new hot water system. We were impressed with the service but would like some advice/quotes on possibly upgrading the current system we have. We live in Maida Vale

SolargainSolargain

Hi David, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so happy to hear that you're impressed with Solargain! We've sent you a message regarding the advice/quote. Kind regards, Solargain.

Golly

David, like you we installed six panels and a 1.2 kW inverter along with a solar hot water system with a gas booster. The solar panels was via solargain and after ten years our inverter failed. Our hot water tank started leaking so we had Solargain install 9 panels, a 2 kW inverter and an i store hot water system. So far we are very happy but it has only been installed for about five weeks. We are producing a lot more energy and lots of hot water.
Regards

SolargainSolargain

Hi Golly, thank you for the advice. iStore is an exciting new & innovative product and we are sure that you will be very happy with it. We look forward to getting your feedback in the future. Kind regards, Solargain.

jen

jenasked

experiences for a replacement solar system please

SolargainSolargain

Hi Jen, we'd be more than happy to chat to you about your options. Please feel free to give our Service Department a call on 08 9550 1550.

Get an answer from our members and Solargain representatives

CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers