Very pleased

Very happy with the service,rang told when they would arrive and did !!The young men who installed unit polite kept me up to speed with what they were doing .cleaned up ,took all the rubbish. Happy to recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks so much for your review! We're glad our team could help.

Installation Problems for an great product.

Product: Best Price, Works Well.
Sales: Rob - Extremely helpful, Spent over an hour helping me to choose a product right for me
Installation Quality: Clean
Installation Attention to Detail: Wrong roof aspect. Hot water Timer Forgotten.
Timer was installed (Next Day) and system scheduled for relocation.
Customer Service for problems has been good.
I recommend Solar Gain. but as with any install by any supplier, check the paper work and diagrams are what you agreed to and review it with the installer before they start. Use them as a check-list before signing off and paying the bill.

Panel Purchased Hot Water Close Coupled 300L
Hi Tim, thank you for your honest feedback regarding your experience. We've passed this on to the team to take on board for future. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

very pleased

Very pleased we went ahead, we had a great salesman, who helped after installation when the guys didn't turn the isolating switch on ! He helped when we didn't have any hot water. The staff were helpful.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Jack, so glad we could help in a time of need. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else. Kind regards, Solargain.

This is a great product and works will

The installation process was very smooth fast and I was very confident with the product. From my very first phone call to try and understand more about the solar hot water system I gained more confidence each time the salesperson spoke to me assuring me that they would replace all old valves with new valves and insure that it was to the Australian
Standard. they even removed the old system so I had no mess or anything to sort out just straight turn the tap on with hot water.
I have had no issues with so again I would thoroughly recommend them for the supply of hot water systems.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Robert - that's great to hear! We're more than pleased we could help. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, Solargain.

Awesome service easy to deal with

Solar hot water install-
Fantastic service, cheapest quote. Existing hot water system failed, they were there to help right away free of charge. Install guys write helpful and professional.
Brisbane.

Purchase Price $3,200.00
Hi Kylie - thanks so much for your review! We're glad we could help. Kind regards, Solargain.

Great job Solargain. Quick and pain free.

love your work. Nice guy on the phone early in the morning. Mess cleaned up and obsolete materials carted away. Efficient office person with lovely manners. Registration of the warranty completed. thank you team for a good experience.

System Size200 KW
Purchase Price $2,590.00
Thanks so much for your review! We're so pleased we could help :)

Total waste of money.

Had a health check on my Solargain inverter and panels
Cost $220.00 for the person who Solargain sent to look at my inverter and stand in the garden and look at the roof where the solar panels are something I can do myself .
He then informed me it was working fine .
He lived around the corner from my property not bad money for twenty minutes work.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi James, we're sorry to hear this and would like to investigate your case further. Would you mind sharing your contact details with us so we can find out who the team were in charge of your health check? We've sent you a private message.

Try someone else, not Solargain

Solargain has a pathetic customer service. They failed to submit various documentation in time, lied on the phone about getting it done immediately and did not do it.
They failed to calculate the correct number of panels that would fit on the roof and had to amend the quote on the installation day.

The only positive experience I had with them is at the initial stage when their consultants from pure electric explained the solar technology.

I don't know quality of work of other installers, but next time I would get all the information from solargain, but would hire someone else to do the installation.

System Size6 KW
Hi there, we're sorry to hear this however would like to do our best to make sure your case is resolved. Would you mind private messaging us your name and contact details so we can investigate this further? Kind regards, Solargain.

Price and service

From quote to installation the service was tops.
Workers were courteous and efficient. Left the area clean and tidy.
Followup communications from company were both informative and reassuring.
Would recommend this company to anyone

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Elaine, thank you very much for your review! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, Solargain.

Solar hot water system replacement

Excellent, professional and friendly service from quote to installation .Very pleased with the process including the installation that was done with ease from start to finish from a very polite crew . Highly recommend

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks so much Ian! We're pleased we could make this an enjoyable and stress-free experience. Should you need anything, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Good overall

Really great advice received over the phone. Very helpful in sizing the correct system for us. Installation was prompt and clean. Only one gripe - the installation of the timer switch for the solar hot water system booster was forgotten and I had to follow up twice before the electrician was booked to do this work. I'm quite pleased with the outcome overall and have recommended Solargain to others.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Anita, thank you very much for your honest feedback. Kind regards, Solargain.

very pleased with the service

first class service from quote to installation,pleasant office employees, almost instant response and installation bang on time. My unit was a warranty replacement only just inside the the warranty period and i thought that i might have problems,but no hesitation or if's and buts.Very pleased. roger

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Panel Purchased 130 ltr hot water unit by solargain
Purchase Price $800.00
Hi Roger - thanks so much for your review. Glad we could help.

Solar hot water system

Called SolarGain on Thursday requesting quote for solar hot water system, they emailed me the quote within 30 minutes, I returned the email accepting quote and got an installation date for the following Monday. They said that they would call after 7:30 to advise what time they would arrive, they called at 7:15 and said they would be arriving about 8am. They arrived on time and the job took 2 hours, they were very professional and polite. The job entailed removing old system and installing new system, very happy with the process.

Panel Purchased SolarGain 300lt single panel
Purchase Price $2,595.00
Hi Martin, thanks so much for your review!!

Loving my hot water

I have had a solarhart hot water system on my roof for as long as I can remember which recently burst a leak from the tank. After pricing up a replacement solarhart I decided to check out solargain 300L twin panel system as it was half the price of the solarhart brand. I was a little unsure if I made the right decision but now couldn't be happier and know I made the right decision. Water pressure increased and water is steaming hot. I guess the test will be how long it last because the solarhart did last 15 years but I couldn't be happier with my new solargain hot water system.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Thanks so much for your review! We're glad we could help. If you have any issues, please give us a call.

what an amazing benefit for the s.a.govt rip offs, theft by proxy

The company green energy gave me no problems however after spending close to $7000 on a system i found that the s.a.govt take %75 of the feed in, and the person who outlays the money for a solar system gets%25 .the s.a.government is responsible for the feed in tariff and isn"t it amazing it"s in the govt favor..the money they get is used to give housing trust tenants free solar and free battery back up.They steal from hard working australians to line the governments pocket.Why was i not notified that the govt would steal from me .I did not give anyone permission to steal power from me to finance there rental properties.Who would,.apparently all solar buyers .I purchased a solar system to save money not to supply the govt..I have contacted the govt with no answers.If i syphoned %75 of there fuel out of there cars i would be put in goal.Whats the difference.where is the lowering of electricity as promised for the last 2 years.check out for your selves and find out solar owners are being robbed.ask the govt to prove me wrong.

Hi Mitch, thank you for sharing your thoughts. Kind regards, Solargain.

Buying process good, after service most horrible, useless

We bought a top of the line solar system with micro inverters. They are slightly more expensive than the competition but with so many going out of business, thought it would be safer to buy from a big company. Only after installation it became clear that our house with two switchboards was not compatible with the software so that was a big disappointment as we paid for it. 12 months later an electronic message is there that something is wrong with the production of electricity. Called Solargain and my wife took morning off work, butvtgeckectrician scheduled for 8:30 never showed up. Rescheduled for one week later, again at 8:30, another half day off work, nobody came. Called Solargain, who informed that they had changed the visit of the electrician to around 12. Have yet to see if that really happens. It makes you wonder how much the customer counts for them. If they change the agreed time, is it such a. If deal to call the waiting customer and let them know ?
Conclusions: they sell good products but prices at a premium. Then as soon as installed on the roof they dump you as a customer.
Never again.

Note: almost two years later after a lot of complaining a cable was laid and the issue resolved. Finally.

Hi there, thank you for your honest feedback. We're pleased to hear this issue has now been resolved despite it taking some time. We'd like to apologise for the inconveniences it may have caused you and your wife. We'll be taking your feedback back to management for consideration so we can improve our service for all of our customers. Should you need anything further, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kind regards, Solargain.

First Class Local Company To Deal With.

A Fantastic locally made products with great service and price , very prompt and experienced , friendly people to deal with . Thank you to the installers on the day for notify us and installing Solargain's Solar hot water system in a short time . Staff could not be more helpfull.

Hi Vince, thank you very much for your review!

Excellent installation and price

Sales was very good. I told them what my budget was, and what components I prefered and those I did not want. They sent me fully detailed offers, the first of which I rejected, but after they understood my requirements, came back with a above average quality system, for a good price. No issues at all, and they did not ask for money before installation. Their installation team were punctual and cooperative.

The best part was their very quick documentation completion, which had my Feed In credits operational within 1 month after installation.

Hi John, thank you very much for your review! Kind regards, Solargain.

5 Star Service

From my initial telephone conversation with Tom Liston, to turning on my solar energy system, the service from Solargain has been second to none.
There was no pressure to proceed with Solargain, just honest dialogue with simple explanations for my many questions, and always in a very timely manner.
I also received valuable tips from the installers that has helped make our household even smarter in the use of appliances.
This investment is paying huge dividends in so many ways.
I couldn’t be happier and would recommend Solargain as the first choice for anyone contemplating installing solar energy.

Hi Marie, thank you very much for your kind words and praise! We're so glad to hear Tom and our team were able to assist you. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, Solargain.

Quick to Act

12yr old solar hws finally died Sunday 16th Dec. Solargain were quick to act Monday, installing a temporary system to get us by. After receiving the quotes for several different options, we decided on which one Wednesday and it was installed Thursday 20th Dec. Thanks Solargain for such prompt service just before Christmas.

Our pleasure! We're always here to help. Kind regards, Solargain.