• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (66)
  • Purchase Price$5,683.98 (32)
  • Installation

Old Fashion one on one service.

As a retired Builder I were used to getting several quotes on the majority of purchases I have made in life.
I was impressed that I were able to deal with "People" at Solargain in stead of automated queues.
The installers were professional, courteous & efficient. Job was completed to our satisfaction quickly and they even removed all traces of rubbish and packaging.

Purchase Price$6,300.00

ColinB

ColinBSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Investment. Time now to reap the benefits

From day one dealing with Solargain was pleasant and the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. We had to have previous solar hot water service replaced due to old age. Having just purchased property as an investment and us living in NSW, we dealt with Solargain mainly by phone and via email. The service for the hot water was so good that we bit the bullet and decided to put solar panels on as well at a great price. We are very happy and the Tenants are happy.

Panel Purchased Minions Cheetah 60m 325-345 watt
Purchase Price$4,290.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi Colin, wow - what a great review! Thank you for choosing us for your solar hot water and PV system, we're happy to hear how pleased you and your tenants are with the end results! Kind regards, Solargain.

mrw

mrw

The care taken both prior to and subsequent to the installation of our Tesla Powerwall 2 was exemplary.

Liaison between Solar Gain (Tom Liston) in quotation, assessment of installation (In an old and not easy home)and the installers was outstanding. Special applause to Callum for the electrical aspects of the installation. One of the three very best domestic appliance installations we have had over a very long period..and many of the others were extremely unsatisfactory- I can strongly commend Solar Gain, and have already committed to additional solar PV capacity with them.

Panel Purchased Tesla Powerwall 2
Purchase Price$15,000.00

Excellent sales and installation

Solargain were highly recommended and lived up to that recommendation, sales understood the variations and all aspects to my installation.
Installation guys were friendly, skilled, very experienced, super efficient and consulted about any changes required providing excellent information at all stages.
Excellent outcome and I highly recommend

Happy Customer

Matthew was recommended to us and I am also happy to recommend him and this company. There was good communication and everything went very smoothly, with all queries from us answered to our satisfaction. Everything is up and running now, and we had solar powered air conditioning yesterday. Very satisfied.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Rachel, thank you for the great review! It's wonderful to hear how pleased you have been with our team, and thank you for the recommendation. If there's anything else we can assist with please call us on 1300 73 93 55. Kind regards, Solargain.

Lyn

LynPerth, WA

Best decision I ever made, getting Solar and using services of SolarGain

Panel installation was very efficient. Was done in just over 4 hours. Installers were very professional but also very friendly and courteous. Cannot speak more highly of SolarGain and their service. Excellent
Usual power bill between $450 and $500, today’s bill. $2.00.
Very happy customer.

Panel Purchased Fronius
System Size5.5 KW
SolargainSolargain

Hi Lyn, we're very happy to hear how pleased you've been with our services and that you're reaping the benefits of your new system! Thank you for choosing us and leaving such a great review. Kind regards, Solargain.

Toddys

ToddysCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Solar Battery installation

I just want to say thank you to Joel and Paul for all thier help and patience over the last few months, I am very happy with both sales and service provided to us for the Testla battery installation.
The installers (I forget their names but one was South African and the other Irish) were on time and very informative with the process and usage of the app and equiptment.
I was able to get a good price from them and communication (usually via email which is my preference) with both Joel and Paul was great. In a time in Victoria when everyone seems to be getting solar panels or batteries it was wonderful to have such fast and detailed communication at all times.
Well done to everyone at Solargain.

Panel Purchased Tesla
Purchase Price$15,000.00

Inverter Replacement

Great Company, quick service & response. No issues at all. The team member in Solargain went out of her way to assist me and to make sure that I had a satisfactory outcome. Definitely recommend Solargain

Purchase Price$1,900.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It's great to hear how pleased you have been with our service! Kind regards, Solargain.

Kate Davison

Kate DavisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t wait for our first bill!!

Great customer services and fitting! They had a great wealth of knowledge which really helped me when deciding on what size system to use. Nothing was to much and they answered everything I asked. The guys that and to fit the solar panels and inverter were really polite and did a great job.

Purchase Price$4,000.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi Kate, thank you very much for leaving such a great review and for choosing us to install your system. We hope you enjoy the benefits of your new system.
Kind regards, Solargain.

Girish

GirishPerth, WA

Very poor after-sales warranty service

The NG booster supplied by the company Solargain has stopped working during the warranty period. They gave me an appointment for their technician to visit me after 3 days. And on the day of appointment, they called to say that they have re-scheduled my job after 3 days. This is in spite of the fact that I pleaded with them that my property is without the hot water for the past 7 days now. They just don't seem to care.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Wende L.

Wende L.Perth, WA

Perfect job

I really happy with the company, products and all company's team members. I appreciate it. From the beginning to the end their customer service and working efficiency was amazing. Keep it up.

Panel Purchased Q cell
Purchase Price$4,900.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi Wende, thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to review us and we're happy to hear how pleased your were. Please contact us on 1300 73 93 55, if there's anything else we can assist with. Kind regards, Solargain.

D R K

D R KPerth, WA

Solar Panels & Tesla Power wall

Panel Purchased Solar Panels, Fronius Inverter and Tesla Powerwall
Purchase Price$23,000.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi RPK, we're very happy to hear how pleased you have been with whole process from start to finish. Thank you for choosing us as your solar installer and for the great review! Kind regards, Solargain.

RSP

RSPPerth, WA

Meets our needs

From our first contact to installation was excellent. James the sales rep was very thorough. Bryce and his installation team were efficient and on time. Would have no hesitation in recommend Solargain.

SolargainSolargain

Hi RSP, we love hearing how happy you have been with your Solargain experience from start to finish! Please contact us on 1300 73 93 55 if there's anything else we can assist with. Kind regards, Solargain.

peterPerth, WA

Poor service after purchase

Panel Purchased QCELLS ProG3 260W
Purchase Price$9,000.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi Peter, thank you for your feedback. Since this is unusual for our customer service standards, we would like to investigate your case. We have sent you a private message. Kind regards, Solargain.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Peter, we can appreciate your frustration and we are also aiming for a solution. Kind regards, Solargain.

Pom

PomPerth, WA

Fantastic Experience with this company and their installer!

What a refreshing experience dealing with this company!
We initially spoke with them 2 years ago but decided not to proceed.
When we contacted them late 2019 they still had our details and I spoke with the same person! They had great patience with all my questions (even the daft ones) and explained everything clearly.
The installer was great - prompt, polite, professional and tidied everything up before they left.
Fantastic experience and have no hesitation to recommend Solargain and Lee's Electrical.

Panel Purchased Q-Cells
System Size6 KW
SolargainSolargain

Hi Pom, wow - this is such a great review! Thank you for your feedback, we'll let the team know about how pleased you have been. Please contact us on 1300 73 93 55 if there's anything else we can assist with. Kind regards, Solargain.

MichaelMelbourne

Multiple delays and a failure to meet the CEC code of conduct

SolargainSolargain

Hi Michael, we have followed up with our team regarding this. Alternatively, please call us on 1300 73 93 55 and we can help you with this.
Kind regards, Solargain.

Great customer service

From the onset all of Solargain's representatives were very professional, timely and just easy to communicate with.
From the quote, invoice, installations, reminders and emails, phone calls all went smoothly. Overall, in our personal experience, it was pleasant and I dont recall any negatives.

Panel Purchased LG neon 2
Purchase Price$6,800.00
SolargainSolargain

Thank you very much for this amazing feedback! We're glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. Kind regards, Solargain.

Tom K

Tom K

Previous good experience and the same second time around

I was previous customer of Solargain from few years back. I choose to upgrade my system to new one due to capacity limit and my high power usage. From quote to install and after sales support things were fine. System had few issues for two days after install so I logged a call.

Yes it did take longer than I would've liked to hear back from support but nonetheless when I was contacted I was given a reason for my issue and what I can do about it(logging with Solargain and monitoring in case power supply company is actually causing issue by power spikes).

Overall I have used Solargain twice and recognize others had issue s but in my case both times Solargain did an excellent job and thus I am happy to recommend them.

Panel Purchased QCells
Purchase Price$6,700.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi Tom, what a comprehensive review! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're happy to hear you chose us again for your upgrade and we could troubleshoot your issue. Thank you again! Kind regards, Solargain.

Mattie G

Mattie G

No Fuss Installation

The process was excellent from start to finish. Sales people were prompt to reply to enquires before installation, however customer support afterwards was a little hard as you have to go through the customer service centre and not the actual electricians themselves.

Panel Purchased Jinko
Purchase Price$5,000.00
SolargainSolargain

Hi Mattie, thank you for the great rating and feedback! We will be sure to share this with the team. Kind regards, Solargain.

Angie

AngieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, great price

We had to replace our inverter, unlike other companies that only quoted on replacing the whole solar system, solargain gave us a good price on a new inverter, with fantastic features. I dealt with Beau in head office, and Damien, who did the installation. Both were professional, helpful and on time. Highly recommended

SolargainSolargain

Hi Angie, this is great to hear and thank you very much for your review! We will be sure to share your feedback with the team. Kind regards, Solargain.

Gary

Garyasked

I have just had a solar system installed and they put the wrong panels on my roof. They gave me 22 stp 300s suntech panels and we should have had 21 315 watt trina split cell panels. My question is should I get them to swap the panels to the correct panels or are the ones I have been given just as good and I leave them on the roof save messing about.

SolargainSolargain

Hi Gary, was the system installed by Solargain or a different company? We don't stock the products you're referring to (Trina or Suntech). If you would like to discuss this over the phone, please call us on 1300 73 93 55 and ask for our Service Department.

David

Davidasked

Some years ago Solar Gain put us in 6 panels and later a new hot water system. We were impressed with the service but would like some advice/quotes on possibly upgrading the current system we have. We live in Maida Vale

SolargainSolargain

Hi David, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so happy to hear that you're impressed with Solargain! We've sent you a message regarding the advice/quote. Kind regards, Solargain.

Golly

David, like you we installed six panels and a 1.2 kW inverter along with a solar hot water system with a gas booster. The solar panels was via solargain and after ten years our inverter failed. Our hot water tank started leaking so we had Solargain install 9 panels, a 2 kW inverter and an i store hot water system. So far we are very happy but it has only been installed for about five weeks. We are producing a lot more energy and lots of hot water.
Regards

SolargainSolargain

Hi Golly, thank you for the advice. iStore is an exciting new & innovative product and we are sure that you will be very happy with it. We look forward to getting your feedback in the future. Kind regards, Solargain.

jen

jenasked

experiences for a replacement solar system please

SolargainSolargain

Hi Jen, we'd be more than happy to chat to you about your options. Please feel free to give our Service Department a call on 08 9550 1550.

Get an answer from our members and Solargain representatives

Other Solar Retailers