Solarhub

Immaculate service

Couldn't be anymore pleased by the way the Team at Solar Hub looked after my Solar needs. They are well informed, thorough, honest and regimented. All I had to do is call Chris, their Sales manager for an appointment, and he made sure it was at my convenience. Chris came well prepared with all the required info and answers convincingly to all my questions. Loved the fact, that they stuck to the timeline they proposed thus portraying great project management skills. At every step of the process I felt as I was in control without actually having to do anything. The guys who came to install the panels were smart, great operators and no cowboys, they made changes to the paneling layout to suit my property's optimal exposed roof surface without any of the usual organisational bureaucracy which kept the entire project on its timeline. Also would like to mention thee exceptional communication skill portrayed by Jodi. She made the whole rebate process a walk in the park. Thanks a lot guys, we need more businesses with operational ethics like Solar Hub.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product installed by simply the best in the business !

We had a great overall experience from a thourghly professional team !
Big shout out to Chris,Steve,Jodi and the rest of of the crew - You guys made the whole process seamless.

Panel Purchased LG Neon2
System Size6.4 KW

A professional organisation that delivers a good quality product

Solarhub was recommended to me by a friend who had settled on them after being mucked around by another solar installation company who had simply failed to deliver what they had promised. He was very happy with the professionalism shown by Solarhub and the job they had done at his place. On that basis I contacted Solarhub for a quote and did some research of my own on my likely solar power needs and on the products Solarhub were selling. I found that Solarhub were selling only quality products and Chris from the Melbourne office of Solarhub was able to put a number of options to me that matched my requirements to my budget. Jodi organised my installation and was very friendly and easy to deal with. Glen and his team carried out the installation and did a great job on the day. I would highly recommend Solarhub to anyone wanting a stress free solar installation carried out by a professional organisation at a competitive price.

System Size4.4 KW

A really good Solar experience

Solar hub made the installation very easy. They were very professional, polite and kept me informed at every step.
The sales and office staff were also very professional.
I have no issues with SolarHub and happily recommend them

Very satisfied client

‎Karen Adele Vaughan‎ to SolarHub South Coast
3 mins ·
On Friday Solar Hub team installed our solar panels.
Everything went smoothly from first meeting with Luke Dalla who gave us the initial quote and explained the technology .
The team arrived early, very professional, and particular showing pride in they're craftsmanship.
Daz & Aaron thank you so much for your friendly, caring approach.Also the remaining tram members who Im sorry cannot remember everyones names.
I highly recommend Solar Hub as a solar provider.Do not look any further.I had six quotes and I am so thankful I decided on Solar Hub.
On Monday I also had a follow up call to ensure I was happy and everything was in order. SO rare to have after service as well. Thank you Team.Now let the sun shine again

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased SolaX X1-5.0 Jinko 315W.

Outstanding and professional service

Was involved professionally in the 1980s in developing solar systems for remote areas of Australia. Began examining the feasibility and cost-effectiveness of installing personal solar electric system at beginning of 2019. Examined the most recent available technologies and developed specification of our system needs. Sought proposals from 6 potential equipment suppliers and installers to meet our specifications: some were found off the internet, one was from a power utility company, and others were recommended from professional sources. All were professional in their approach, and gave budget quotes. We settled on Solar Hub, even though their initial quote was not the lowest, because they seemed flexible in dealing with our specific requirements.
Entered into detailed discussions of our needs and settled on a 3-phase 7.5 kWp Solar Edge system, including Solar Edge optimizer panels (because of shadowing); without battery storage. Our experience with Solar Hub has been highly professional from beginning to end; from their sales, back office and installation team. The installation was completed by their in-house team inside a day as originally advised. The appearance of their finished work is shown in the attached photo. We are still getting used to the Solar Edge Monitoring App but it looks quite good.
Would highly recommend Solar Hub for their professionalism and attention to detail.

Panel Purchased Solar Edge SPV600-60MMJ
System Size7.5 KW

Great Customer Service

Great communication and very professional from beginning to end. Installation was a breeze and we're super happy with our system! The app has been great and is really useful in helping everyone in the household manage our energy use.

Highly professional

SolarHub has been fantastic from the get go, they’re responsive and highly professional. They’ve communicated every step of the way and told me exactly what I needed to do and what would happen next.

Solar install

Great work from all at Solarhub . Had our install last week and the guys were very helpful , friendly and did an excellent job. Good back up from the office from Jodi. No problems , other than cloudy skies , since it was installed.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Totally professional organisation, great experience and service > Very Satisfied Customer

I had researched systems, panels, inverters & shopped around for some time receiving many different quotes on solar systems before coming across the team at Solarhub.
Receive a call from Frank, explained my solar needs & some shading issues, after initial contact was supplied with comprehensive & detailed quotations, system options & recommendations.
After some consultation & site visit by Frank the SolarEdge system ticked all the boxes.
System was installed last week & the professionalism from Jodi & the installation team I would recommend Solarhub to anyone looking to install Solar.
Again a big thank you again to the Solarhub team for making my Solar experience a pleasure.

Panel Purchased SolarEdge
System Size5.4 KW

Even if the sun don't shine

We have had solar installed 2 weeks ago and we have been happy with Solarhub from the word go. From initial quote to installation, everyone has been professional and helpful with answering all our questions. Solarhub clearly outlined the process and kept us informed with what's to happen next. Even if the sun is not shining much in Melbourne right now, we are happy with the product and service. Great work and thank you very much Melbourne team!

SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Overall, job well done from Solarhub.
On the day of installation the workers were professional and everything ran smoothly without any issues and the job was complete as advised. Thank you

Panel Purchased SOLAR EDGE
Purchase Price $7,500.00

Great service, pricing and products

I have to express my appreciation for the way our solar panels installation has been handled and on time. From start to finish the pricing, sizing and installation was excellent! I am more than happy to confirm with prospective clients the attractiveness of dealing Solarhub and SolarEdge products.

Panel Purchased Solaredge
System Size9 KW

Recommeded

From the comprehensive quotation to the efficient installation, it was a pleasure to deal with SolarHub. The site visit by Frank was very helpful and every aspect of the installation was well organised and went according to plan.

Recommended rooftop solar installer

I approached 5 companies for quotes, Solarhub offered the most straightforward explanation and recommendations of the many confusing options with solar. This was followed up by an efficient installation. Recommended.

Panel Purchased Solaredge

Great experience and professional service

Were consultative and accessible through sales process and spent time in knowing my requirements and installation needs before providing options. Even made a site visit to consider installation challenges in two storey house. Site works was well organised and client expectations were well explained in week by week activity chart. On day of installation the crew were right on time and worked their way through very professionally and carefully. Managed the different cable routes efficiently overcoming constraints of an established house and meeting requirements for future expansion and battery location. Even replaced a couple of broken tiles on roof from previous events. Left the place neat and tidy.

Post installation paperwork was completed by the office staff very quickly including the dealings with power company to reprogram electric meter.

Now waiting for the power company to do their bit so that I can get the full benefit of the installation.
Overall a very fulfilling experience dealing with Solarhub Victoria office.

Panel Purchased Solaredge Smart Panels with DC optimisers
System Size3.6 KW

Tricky installation went well

The young guy leading the install did a great job communicating the process and consulting where needed. We had an unusual roof type (decromastic over corrugated iron).. but I was able to work the problem with them and we were able to move forward.
I've had the system now for a few months and the one thing I'd change is the layout of the panels. We could have had more of the panels on north facing roof surfaces, I'd say there was a space to put a least 6 of the 17 panels on a north facing surface (but we only have 2 north facing). North facing panels generate almost double west facing ones for most of the morning.
The solaredge inverter seems to be working great, and has a ton of stats down to individual panels. Keep in mind it doesn't tell you how much you are using vs how much you are generating. But you can figure that out by looking at your power bill, or power company online portal.

Panel Purchased Solaredge SPV300-60MMJ
System Size5 KW

Great installation and mob to deal with

A difficult installation over several roof lines which took 3 people almost 2 days was handled with no fuss and no extra cost. Great experience and very competent tradies, and the sales process and after sales service was also great. I will be blowing their trumpet to my friends.

Panel Purchased Jinko Black 300W
System Size6.6 KW
Purchase Price $8,800.00

Not enough stars to reward this solar company

High Quality
Professional
Prompt service
Exaltant workmanship
Qualified Solarhub teamwork / not contractors
Frank and Jodi most helpful with everything we needed....
Well done SOLARHUB We are highly recommended to anyone for they solar needs ..

Panel Purchased Jinko

Just wanted a reputable company and professional installation.

Discussed over the phone from satellite photo's. Was emailed recommended panels and inverter. Liked the panels but heard the inverter company could be trouble so enquired about another inverter (micro-inverters). Salesman had told me they were busy (February) so I told him to reply when he got a chance. That was a mistake . Two weeks later haven't even had an acknowledgement to my email. Shame really as I'm renovating an old house and wanted quality over price. Wasn't interested in getting lots of quotes. Just a reputable company and a professional installation. Never mind. Will purchase elsewhere.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Buster. Thanks for the feedback - we are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the service you received. We always endeavor to respond within 48 hours to a request for quotation but I suspect, given we don't offer micro-inverters, that this is why we didn't respond in the usual fashion. Please accept our apologies for not making this clear during our initial phone call with you.