Solarhub

Not enough stars to reward this solar company

High Quality
Professional
Prompt service
Exaltant workmanship
Qualified Solarhub teamwork / not contractors
Frank and Jodi most helpful with everything we needed....
Well done SOLARHUB We are highly recommended to anyone for they solar needs ..

Panel Purchased Jinko

Just wanted a reputable company and professional installation.

Discussed over the phone from satellite photo's. Was emailed recommended panels and inverter. Liked the panels but heard the inverter company could be trouble so enquired about another inverter (micro-inverters). Salesman had told me they were busy (February) so I told him to reply when he got a chance. That was a mistake . Two weeks later haven't even had an acknowledgement to my email. Shame really as I'm renovating an old house and wanted quality over price. Wasn't interested in getting lots of quotes. Just a reputable company and a professional installation. Never mind. Will purchase elsewhere.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Buster. Thanks for the feedback - we are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the service you received. We always endeavor to respond within 48 hours to a request for quotation but I suspect, given we don't offer micro-inverters, that this is why we didn't respond in the usual fashion. Please accept our apologies for not making this clear during our initial phone call with you.

Great to deal with, excellent price, excellent support

I'd shopped around for quotes for some time, either getting designs for systems that made no sense for my roof (it has partial shading during start and end of the day), or were wildly expensive.

Via SolarQuotes, I was given a call by Frank from Solarhub, and he detailed a system that ticked all the boxes I had (DC Optimizers, online reporting, enough power), and very much at a price that was within budget.

I initially thought it was too good to be true, based on the other quotes I had received, but agreed to the quote, and from that point on they were wonderful. Plenty of contact, very fast, and the system is producing an excellent amount of power. Plus the SolarEdge online reporting is fantastic on its own just to see how much power I'm using, and when.

Completely recommend SolarHub.

Panel Purchased SolarEdge 300W panels
System Size4.2 KW

The best Solar Company to work with From sales to Install and Support!

I Researched many solar companies around Melbourne for a solar panel system and only SolarHub ticked all the right boxes. Frank from sales was very responsive and knowledgeable, easy to work with selling only great products. Even gave me a free upgrade when it seemed that my preferred components may not arrive in time to meet my install day due to supplier issues. Jodi helped schedule the install, Najma got me monitoring and Greg and Christian got it installed and done in short order and in a professional manner regardless of complexities. Many solar companies exist that sub everything,do not offer after sales care and are only hollow shells of a company to sell cheap wares and then disappear when you have questions or problems. SolarHub is one of the few to stick with their customers and be responsive over the long term. Well Done SolarHub Team!

System Size4.2 KW

Great Company and Service

I can't recommend this Company enough. From my initial enquiry to installation they have been fantastic. The 2 guys turned up between the times advised. They were very friendly and got the work done in a professional and timely manner. Couldn't have asked for better service. Well done Solar Hub!

Professional clean installation

As per the other 5 star reviews, this installation went smoothly from the initial enquiry and design through to the finished hookup and final documentation. The installation team had 17 panels up in less than a day together with a very tidy installation of the inverter.

Great job

Nick and the team who did the install yesterday were polite, professional and efficient, communicated well with anything that required discussion and really good to deal with. We would recommend Solarhub to others following our experience. Much appreciated - the system is now kicking out close to maximum spec of wonderful renewable energy!

Professional installation. Works as advertised.

The process was clear and well explained. The technicians were helpful, professional and installed everything within a day. The system works as advertised. Very happy to recommend SolarHub.

Very professional

This company was recommended by a relative which I can now endorse. The initial design meeting was informative and things were thoroughly explained. The installation process was smooth and the office staff were excellent with all the paperwork and with absolutely any queries I had.
Definitely a thumbs up!

Really impressed by services and professional approach

I engaged Solarhub after my council recommended two companied. SolarHub were excellent in their services and approach. Installation was wonderful and the system has been working for 2 months.

I had a system size 5.94kW with Panels 18 x LG Neon2 330W, Panel Warranty 25 Year Product, Inverter 1 x SolarEdge SE5000H, Inverter Warranty 12 years and Average Daily Production (kWh) 23.78

The install team were great, did the job with no problems, the quote person was very good - and I came back with a suggestion to save moneyed she accepted my suggestion. And answered my question in a very professional manner.

I highly recommend this company.

Totally Professional

What a pleasure (and a refreshing change) is has been to deal with such a professional organisation. Can't speak highly enough of everyone involved in the process from start to completion. Have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Solarhub.

A professional and expert organisation, whom operate with integrity and are trustworthy and fair.

After many months of copious research into the solar industry, solar panel manufacturers and solar retailers/installers to unearth the best suited solar solution and installer for our home, we finally came across SolarHub.

May I say, what a breath of fresh air it is to deal with such a professional and expert organisation, whom operate with integrity, and are trustworthy and fair. Chris at SolarHub engineered the best solution for our home, based upon our requirements for a high quality system, which will stand the test of time and provide us with the maximum amount of energy for our home for decades to come.

We’ve had the system in place for only two days and already it’s meeting 100% of our requirements. We are now not only self sufficient and powering our home with the sun, but also we’re exporting some excess energy back into the grid and powering our suburb with 100% green, renewable and secure energy. It’s so satisfying to note that in todays’ age of Federal Government inactively and delay on energy policy (which will most likely lead to power outages and blackouts), that we are personally making a difference with the ‘mini power station’ on our roof!

We chose the highest quality, most efficient energy producing solar cells with the best warranty on the market today. Predominantly, we installed the LG 365 panels and a few of the LG 320 ‘neon black’ panels (for aesthetics). We also chose SolarEdge inverters, as these are the highest rated, most efficient and come with the most comprehensive warranty available in the market today. We’ve future proofed our system for battery power, however we will most likely hold off on installing batteries, until they become more cost effective and efficient!

We are really excited to now be energy producers and exports back to the grid, rather than importers of energy, which is predominantly produced with old/redundant coal technology and obviously is terminal and toxic to our planet.

Thanks again for all your efforts Chris (and that of your professional team of expert trades), we have very much appreciated working with you to solve our energy needs.

Excellent - Reliable and professional

All the staff at SolarHub have been fantastic, from the sales person, to the installers to the staff in the office. The installers turned up on time and explained the exact work they were doing. They consulted along the way. They worked for the company and were not contractors. They new exactly what they were doing. By about 2pm the solar PV system was working and able to be monitored. They also cleaned up after themselves. I'd highly recommend to others. They were not the cheapest but did a high quality job.

Excellent Service and Great Product

We obtained a number of quotes and selected Solarhub due to their accreditations and professional presentation of various options. We selected a Fronius 5kW Inverter with 22 off Jinko 295 W panels.(6.5kW panel capacity) Installation was for 11 panels north facing, 11 panels west facing and included Fronius Smart Meter. Definitely recommend getting the Smart Meter as it allows full monitoring and data analysis.

System was installed 14 days after quote in May 2018. Electricity production has exceeded projection given in the quote, probably due to the mild winter this year. Installation was done in a day, the team were professional, although, we had some broken tiles which were promptly rectified the next day.

Would recommend Solarhub and would use them again if we move to another house.

Good to deal with. Efficient and proficient

Simple as pie.
1. Booking made
2. Installers out on time
3. Quick consulation
4. Panels installed
5. Generating kws!

Frank was honest and upfront and give me the best solution possible.
Dave and Nick came to install and explained everything I need to know. Support from back office was good when I couldn't work a few things out.
Would recommend.

Fantastic service! We love our new solar system

We chose Solarhub for their professionalism, competitive price and great service. Our salesman Frank was very knowledgeable about the industry and answered all of our many questions. We liked the fact that they are accredited with the Climate Council and don't sub-contract any of the work. We went with an 8kw system and it has taken a little over 5 weeks from the time we paid our deposit to getting connected to the grid. The installation guys were efficient and explained what they were doing. Our project manager was also helpful and kept us informed of where we were up to in the process. We love our solar system and have already recommended Solarhub to a neighbour and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Solarhub to others.

Great service, great product

I contacted 4 installers, and SolarHub was the quickest to respond, and provided the most comprehensive information regarding the current state of the solar industry.

Frank spoke to me at length about my needs and offered a tailored solution taking every concern I had into consideration. In comparison, I received cookie-cutter quotes from the other 3 companies.

SolarHub systems may cost more compared to other competitors, but you get what you pay for. I chose to pay for quality and peace of mind that my system was installed with care and professionalism.

Professional sales and installers

Researched a lot of solar companies and SolarHub come out at the top.
Professional sales people and quality support. The installers work for the Company and extremely polite and do a fantastic job. The company only uses first rate hardware and equipment and don't pressure you into anything you don't want. After sales support to make sure your system is running perfect is second to none.
Cant recommend any more highly!!
If I ever move SolarHub will be installing a new system for me.thanks again to all the Team.

Completely satisfied

I recently chose Solarhub for a 6kW installation using LG panels and a Fronius inverter. I liked the fact that they are CEC accredited and they don't subcontract any of the job, from quoting and design through to installation including all the meter work. I had no trouble whatsoever with my job and am extremely happy with the result. They were very professional and kept me informed at all stages, including when there were some small delays to delivery of the panels. I'd recommend Solarhub to anyone.

Very Happy

Our family are very happy with the solar system installed recently by Solarhub. Very professional and knowledgeable about Solar and the technical aspects. Installation day went very well and follow up services has been good too.
Overall very happy.