SolarMatic

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (25)
  • Purchase Price$5,159.90
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Seamless and Professional workmanshp

I was totally satisfied with the service provided by Solarmatic from initial engagement to completion. The product advice and workmanship was excellent. Care was taken in the design and the installation process was very professional.

Friendly, polite and professional, a hassle free installation.

I found the installation to be very professional, the team knew what they were doing and got on with it. After sale service, friendly, polite and finished quickly as possible.

Excellent Service Very Happy

SolarMatic were fantastic to deal with. I was so happy to find a company that actually came out to my home to give me ideas on what I needed and a quote. Most other companies quote over the phone using Google Maps, and I wanted to talk in person with someone. They were extremely knowledgeable, and the guys that came out to install were fantastic. Thank you SolarMatic for you wonderful service.

Stu

StuSydney, NSW

Very happy with Solarmatic & their Solar system they installed.

Prompt service by Solarmatic. Especially Victor he explained everything to me, he made the process very easy. Very very happy with the fronius system that solarmatic installed. Will definitely recommend to others

Get quotes

We were very happy with SolarMatic

We recently had a system installed by SolarMatic. We chose SolarMatic because they were a local company and they did not disappoint. Bell & Emil were very knowledgeable. The installers did a good job

Excellent, service from start to finish

SolarMatic were excellent. From the time of my inquiry, to receiving the quote, and finally the installation.
The team in the office were fantastic, and the guys who installed did a great job. Overall very happy with the service provided, and would highly recommend SolarMatic for any of your solar needs.

Very good and quick service

Εverything was perfect from the quote, installation until after sale service. Bell is very polite, answered all our questions and is present to all requirements. The installation was quick and efficient and technicians very polite and discreet.

TMH

TMHSydney, NSW

It is a good solar system

It is very easy to deal with Bell for solar system. He is a good salesman to help customer to get the quote very quick . Our 7.5 kw solar system has been installed and run well. Thanks Bell and your team!

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Satisfaction with Solarmatic service

Our 10 kw Solar panels were installed on time and well. Bell, Emil, Vivian and the installers are friendly and carried out my requests as their customer promptly. I thanked Bell for the best quotation price given to me.

Find out how SolarMatic compares to other Solar Panel Installers

very happy with this system!

our install was excellent and on time!.
Bell and Emil were easy to deal with and the installers were very efficient!.
Mine is a 10kw system and so far no problems, should have done it earlier!

Joseph

JosephSydney, NSW

5 Star

From quotation to installation - all 5 Star
I believe the best quote was given - I paid the deposit and installation was done within a few weeks , the two installers were friendly and courteous- I would highly recommend SolarMatic

A system that pays for itself within 2-3 years and will provide years of savings on electricity costs ... perfect!

Emil was extremely informative and professional. We had no hesitation in accepting his offer and have been extremely satisfied with the lead up to, and the installation of our 6.6KW system. The installers and electrician were also very qualified and helpful with any of our queries.

Would request help from solarmatic always.

Truly 5 star company.Easy to contact and understood all my needs and I am completely happy with the service and repair of my 10 year old system. The technician ( Emil ) was very helpful.

Overall I am very happy with the support, the installation and the products.

It's great!

The service is fast and good.
The man installed the panels took time to find the best place to install so we can get the best results from the solar system.
Excellent service

Installation

C Tran

C TranSydney, NSW

Great Local company for solar

We were recommended by a family member to speak to Bell from Solarmatic about solar. After a thorough assessment and consultation, Bell provided advice on the type of system that was suitable for our small budget. Installation was booked in not long after and now we’ve got beautiful panels on our roof and saving money! Thanks Bell, Richard, Zeus and the team for their great job!

Duyen Dao

Duyen DaoSydney, NSW

Quality product, competitive price, excellent customer service.

We dealt with Bell at Solarmatic from start to finish to have a 6.6kW solar system installed. Bell was great in explaining the process and had answers to all our questions. The after sale support has been great. Well done to Bell and his team!

Suzy

SuzySydney, NSW

Good price, fast, friendly & very helpful

I compared the price is the best. The installation was quick, the team who installed it were friendly. Bell is friendly & has given a good information. We discussed prior the installation until we satisfied. He gave us the best option for our need. That’s why I & my friend installed it with Solarmatic together. I really recommend Solarmatic.

Solar Install

Victor and the Team at SolarMatic were great.
Very Professional and Excellent communication.
The Installation on the day went very smoothly. Fast and Efficient.
Value for money
Would recommend the team at SolarMatic

Fantastic job!!

The panels were installed on the day it was booked in.
Solarmatic are really genuine people and they will not sell you things you don’t need.
Panels are all working perfectly and love it!