Listing monitored by SolarMatic

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (36)
  • Purchase Price$4,837.44
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Johnnie
JohnnieSydney, NSW

Quality Service from the A Team

Bill from SolarMatic was transparent and informative from the getgo. Very happy & pleased with the whole process and installation. If you're looking to get solar, contact Bill from SolarMatic, you wont be disappointed!

The best solar panels installer in Sydney.

From the first contact to the installation date, everything was perfectly organised by Emil.
If you want a worry free contact for your solar, please contact Solarmatic.
Every attention to details five out of five, no mess was left behind, all workers were very polite and they knew there job.
Save yourselves a lot of hassle contact Solarmatic for a number one job in Sydney with your solar requirements.
I have no hesitation in recommending Solarmatic to anyone.

John
JohnSydney, NSW

SolarMatic the one and only for your home Solar system

A great job well done. Very satisfied with your installation guys and after sales service is second to non.
Thank you Bell and the team for looking after me.
You guys always have my back.
I always recommended you to my family, friends and my clients.

Trustworthiness

Find out how SolarMatic compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Great service and support from SolarMatic team.

Very happy with the whole process from consultation to installation, especially those professional advises from Bell.
Solarmatic's also handling all required paperwork with our current electricity supplier, making going green an easy process.
Thank you Solarmatic Team.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Cristina
CristinaSydney, NSW

Excellent services

Extremely happy with the whole process, from installation to up and running. The guys that do the installation are very polite, and friendly, they also clean up the area after finished their job. The electrician that connected the solar to energy panel also very knowledgeable, I ask him so many questions and he kindly explain it to me patiently. Highly recommended!

Great investment, low electricity bills

Highly recommended. Very professional and knowledgeable.

Good quality panels, good workmanship.
Very smooth, quick and easy to understand process.

Very happy with the outcome and installation.
Professional staff advised on the size of the panels recommended and the reasons. Booked the installation then trained on the letters and how to read, use the system.

Good service and good product!

Thank you Solarmatic for the smooth and trouble free installation of my Solar Panel System. They have been amazing to deal with from their friendly knowledgeable salesmen who tailored a Solar System to fit our needs and budget, right through to the installation team who were very professional and efficient when installing our solar. All paper work was completed on time so we didn’t have to stress about anything and we were able to reap the full benefit of our Solar System quite quickly.

I highly recommend Solarmatic, they did a fantastic job and are a local company who value their customers and want to make sure they have the best system for their needs

Charbel Frangie
Charbel FrangieSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service from Emil and the team. From Start to Finish.

Emil was constantly in Communication with myself to ensure everything was planned to a tee. The team were very helpful on the day ensuring that the job was completed on time and continue to help us with our energy provider to ensure we’re online and running.

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Good service, good product.

Installer came on date & time given. Panels installed without any hiccups, cleaned up and removed all packaging, thank you. I recommend this company. I had questions after installation (regarding app - 6 months after installation & Bell came out and assisted. Thank you.

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Perfect

Experience with Solar Matic was a breeze, from sales to installation. Their representative Bell helped us make the best Choice for our home. Installation process was easy with no mess. It is the best investment we have ever made. I strongly recommend.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Amiro
AmiroSydney, NSW

Perfect company

Thanks SolarMatic for the neat and perfect job you have done. Professional team with high skills and experience. High quality of panels and inverter. Solar system is really a perfect project .
My advice...go with SolarMatic ,the well stablished one.

Brian A.
Brian A.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

We are Very happy with the customer service and installation of our solar panels. It Has now been a year since the installation and we have had no issues at all.

Trustworthiness
Mary Mansour
Mary MansourSydney, NSW

Great service and excellent advice unbeatable price

My house is very high many companies refused to instal the panels , solarmatic they have installed and co.pleted the job and even the general manager was hands on working ensuring everything is going well and safe , I will recommend them to all my friends

Seamless and Professional workmanshp

I was totally satisfied with the service provided by Solarmatic from initial engagement to completion. The product advice and workmanship was excellent. Care was taken in the design and the installation process was very professional.

Friendly, polite and professional, a hassle free installation.

I found the installation to be very professional, the team knew what they were doing and got on with it. After sale service, friendly, polite and finished quickly as possible.

Read more reviews - page 2