99% · 831 · 1%

Job Satisfaction
Installation

phil
philsydney2 posts

Excellent product and customer service

We had the solar panels installed last year and have been happy to be saving some money when the energy companies keep putting up their prices. Both the installers and the sales consultant Bell have been excellent. Bell knows what he's talking about and easily answered an after sales question today - really helpful and happy with the service.

Oscar
Oscar

Quality Solar Installation and Service

The Solarmatic team were very professional from start to finish and installed a quality 10.5kW solar system. I am a fussy customer and was worried about roof leaks and damage.
The Solarmatic installation team were fantastic! They listened to my concerns and were patient and careful with the whole installation. The final product is fantastic and performs very well and after sales service has been faultless. No doubt will be saving money going forward.
Thanks Solarmatic and would highly recommend them to everyone.
Emmanuel M.
Emmanuel M.

8 months in and zero issues

Installed our system about 8 months ago. Simply works. I give it no more thought than I do my refrigerator. It just does its thing and the results show in our quarterly power bill. Solarmatic know their stuff. Clean install of a quality solar package. I spent a bit extra for a Fronius inverter and REC panels. Well worth the comparably trivial additional cost.
Gilbert
Gilbert

Excellent job

The job was done in timely manner. After sales customers service was excellent.
Bill
BillSydney, NSW

Canh Huynh C.
Canh Huynh C.

Marilyn Hornsby
Marilyn Hornsby

Perfect

Just happy with the result and the company and the team
Job Satisfaction
Installation
Trustworthiness
Cha To
Cha To2 posts

Excellent job!

Accurate, efficient install and excellent workmanship. Couldn’t be happier. Have recommended to a few friends. Thank you.
Bettina
BettinaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Excellent to deal with. Great communication the whole way through. Service after installation was above and beyond. Highly recommend.

DMDL
DMDLSydney, NSW

Great Customer service, solar issue was resolved within 24 hours

My solar system has had an error message and didn't generate any power over the weekend. I called Bell at Solarmatic on the Sunday and he was there the next day to fix it for me. It all works fine now .
Fairfield West
Fairfield West

Amazing A+ Outstanding Service

We're absolutely happy with the professional, reliable and friendly service, as well as the top quality products provided by SolarMatic.
We strongly recommend SolarMatic to anyone who would like to have Solar Pannels installation.
Jennifer
JenniferSydney, NSW

AMAZING SERVICE

Bell is very friendly and efficient. Would highly recommend him
Judith
JudithSydney, NSW4 posts

Very happy

From the quotation to completion I was very pleased with Solarmatic. The unit works well and I would recommend Solarmatic to everyone
Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Great Experience, highly recommend

A family member recommended Bell to have my solar installed and I'm glad we ended up picking Solarmatic after getting a few other quotes. Bell was very polite, professional, patient and knowledgeable. He explained the whole process and wasn't the typical pushy salesman. Bell made the solar install experience seamless and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend giving Bell a call for a quote, you won't regret dealing with him. Thanks Bell!
Noman
Noman

Professional Team and good services

A friend recommended SolarMatic, and we got European solar panels installed ...
Solarmatic team is highly professional. Bell has supported me in the entire process very professionally. Thanks Bell and your team