96% · 1324 · 3%
4.9

emmarvee
emmarveeAdelaide8 posts

Solid GPS

This unit arrived 'as described' within about 3 days! Works very well, and says excellent signal strength even under a tiled roof. Setup is simple, as is operation. Bought after reading many reviews, indicating this as a great unit. Very happy with it. Show details
Mark
Mark2 posts

Good product quick service and backup

Had a little hiccup on my initial set up but the team at Solid GPS had me sorted before the end of the day. Great product and excellent back up
Highly recommend them. Show details
Snowy River
Snowy River

Great Aussie Product tracking my investment

Does exactly what is says. Great Aussie product, easy transaction, easy setup, fast delivery.
Gary
GarySoutheast, SA

Happy with product

Good communication. Good product. So far so good. Would recommend Show details ·  1
Sassy H
Sassy H

Live it

Love my device, have had for three years, no issues, gives me peace of mind when we are travelling, I just put on watchdog mode and off we go. Show details ·  1
Grimm Reaper
Grimm ReaperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top quality product & customer service

Cannot recommend these people highly enough. Great customer service & awesome product!! Not a single complaint. Show details ·  1
Max T.
Max T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

Great product and great service, those guys are really on the ball Show reply
Sid
Sid4 posts

I’m over this

Problems with range of device it’s in my car in a tin garage .solid gps told me to move the gps to different parts of car still no better reception to my phone ,they took it back once to repaire it now playing up again says 60 percent charged I took it out to charge it up again as they advised and got a alert low battery alert the location is also wrong I think my unit is a dud iv arsked for another unit they keep telling me to try different things Show details
Solid GPS   DM

Hey Sid, Sorry that you're experiencing this, could you please contact us at external link  as we can't find your name in our system, we'd be happy to help you out.

Matt C.
Matt C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great GPS Tracker

Ordering was easy. Once the tracker was received it was quick to setup and get going. Tracker had good gps signal, considering where I have it hidden. Show details ·  1
Peter
Peter

happy customer

easy to use and keeps good track of vehicle. meets my expectations. Show details ·  1
Reg G.
Reg G.Eyre Peninsula, SA

First hand experience

Great Price. Easy to set up. Great App. Up to date information. Recommend to anyone, especially if you have a RV.
Like the Watchdog and Emergency Modes and Sleeping Till Movement status. (Refer to their FAQ’s.) Show details ·  1
Ian G.
Ian G.

Very happy with Solid GPS

I was recommended a Solid GPS as a security tracker for our caravan. This device is 4G, unlike some others available that are 3G and so will soon be useless. I bought one and was pleased by its simple “black box” appearance (it doesn’t show what it is, very discrete, and easy to hide), and so easy to set up and use, even for somebody not IT-savvy like me. I’ve since bought two more as security trackers on our two cars. I’m very pleased with these Solid GPS devices, they are well priced, simple to set up and then just get on with their job. Brilliant! Show details ·  1
Scott.W
Scott.WSydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent product and outstanding customer experience

Simple cost effective and Australian made. Internal Power capability removes the complexity and inconvenience associated with hardwiring to a vehicles battery . Show details ·  1
Garry A.
Garry A.

So far so good

Recently purchased the Solid GPS. So far so good, my only issue is that the point to point history only seems to give latitude and longitude points rather the actual map used. Could this be changed in the future. Thanks Show details ·  1
Peter M.