Solutions Building Group

Solutions Building Group

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Professional in every way!

From the initial inspection through to the signing off of the job, everyone was so helpful and professional. Will definitely use Solutions again.

WY

WYEast Cannington

Good services

This company recently completed some repairs on my property. The supervisor very responsive and attended to all my requests with no delay given only short time notice. He is very attention to detail which I am happy with all the works completed. I will highly recommend this company.

Great workmanship and customer service.

We recently had Solutions Building out to replace our External Door. We had a very easy going experience with works being completed in one day. The day was booked in and I even had a reminder that morning when they were on the way- so hats off for good customer service as well as workman ship. Thanks again.

Floors replaced

I was very happy with the service I received in replacing our wooden floors. Our walls were also re-painted. They did a very professional job and I would highly recommend Solutions Building Group.

Ivor

Ivor

Efficient and professional service

Whilst on holidays our house was flooded due to a burst water pipe. The water damage was considerable and repairs need to be coordinated between various trades. This coordination worked perfectly organised by the builder. All trades were extremely professional, friendly and reliable. I could not speak too highly of the very professional way the whole project was managed. The house is now back as good as new.

Maria

MariaPerth

Quickly resolved

We came back from holidays to find our kitchen floor flooded from a leaking tap. An assessor from Solutions Building Group come out shortly after and pronto within weeks and with minimum fuss the kitchen cabinets were fixed.They handled a stressful situation in an easy and friendly manner.

Dragonfly

DragonflyMandurah

We also had water damage at our home and Solutions Building were nominated by our Insurer. The whole process went smoothly and I was kept up to date on the progress. Contractors were great. Thanks for the excellent service

Friendly

Due to water damage at our home Solutions Building were nominated by our Insurer. All the staff were very friendly and easy to deal with. The service provided by them and their contractors was top class. Well done to Solutions Building Group. One Happy client.

Excellent Service

Due to heavy rain we had flooding at our house. Solutions Building were one of the companies we had to deal with through our insurance company.
I was very happy with the service provided and the follow up to make sure everything’s was ok was a bonus.

A Quality Builder!

CM458

CM458Beldon

Great Builder

Solutions Building Group providing building services at our home, we were delighted with their work, it was of high quality and completed on time. The staff were friendly and easy to deal with, they provided us with updates and kept us informed throughout the whole process.
Thank you for a job well done.

Avs 71

Avs 71perth wa

Worst builders ever!!

Fast, Friendly and Efficient

We had the pleasure of dealing with Solutions Building Group recently, the supervisor was understanding of the inconvenience and efficient in repairing our water damage. Any time we contacted the office the staff were friendly and helpful. Solutions Building Group finished our job off to a high standard and treated us with respect during a difficult time.

Excellent experience

I have been fortunate to have had dealings with this group on two occasions & both were extremely pleasant. Not only was their customer service professional, friendly and helpful but they assessed and had the problems fixed fast & efficiently. The flood damage I had was repaired in good time with only my excess to spend. Extremely pleased with Solutions Building Group and highly recommend.

MargB

MargB

Bad customer service from this company - Zero stars

Bad

I had water damage in my garage about 1 square meter. I was told by my insurance company i had an excess of $500.00 on my claim. I repaired the damage myself for $100.00 to save money.
I have just found out that Solutions Building Group want $4,300.00 to repair the damage.
I told the insurance company they are being gouged by the repairer. The person who did the quote was un professional and was going to take my garage door down to do the roof repair. Their quote is a joke. Don't touch the company

Max