Solutions Building Group

Solutions Building Group

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Professional in every way!

From the initial inspection through to the signing off of the job, everyone was so helpful and professional. Will definitely use Solutions again.

Good services

This company recently completed some repairs on my property. The supervisor very responsive and attended to all my requests with no delay given only short time notice. He is very attention to detail which I am happy with all the works completed. I will highly recommend this company.

Great workmanship and customer service.

We recently had Solutions Building out to replace our External Door. We had a very easy going experience with works being completed in one day. The day was booked in and I even had a reminder that morning when they were on the way- so hats off for good customer service as well as workman ship. Thanks again.

Floors replaced

I was very happy with the service I received in replacing our wooden floors. Our walls were also re-painted. They did a very professional job and I would highly recommend Solutions Building Group.

Efficient and professional service

Whilst on holidays our house was flooded due to a burst water pipe. The water damage was considerable and repairs need to be coordinated between various trades. This coordination worked perfectly organised by the builder. All trades were extremely professional, friendly and reliable. I could not speak too highly of the very professional way the whole project was managed. The house is now back as good as new.

Quickly resolved

We came back from holidays to find our kitchen floor flooded from a leaking tap. An assessor from Solutions Building Group come out shortly after and pronto within weeks and with minimum fuss the kitchen cabinets were fixed.They handled a stressful situation in an easy and friendly manner.

We also had water damage at our home and Solutions Building were nominated by our Insurer. The whole process went smoothly and I was kept up to date on the progress. Contractors were great. Thanks for the excellent service

Friendly

Due to water damage at our home Solutions Building were nominated by our Insurer. All the staff were very friendly and easy to deal with. The service provided by them and their contractors was top class. Well done to Solutions Building Group. One Happy client.

Excellent Service

Due to heavy rain we had flooding at our house. Solutions Building were one of the companies we had to deal with through our insurance company.
I was very happy with the service provided and the follow up to make sure everything’s was ok was a bonus.

A Quality Builder!

We had a major water leak in our home and our insurer designated Solutions Building Group to carry out the repairs. The job was a complex fix but Solutions Building Group made it easy for us. They were prompt, friendly and helped us through the whole process with guidance on replacement materials that would ensure a quality repair. What could have been a long-winded, nightmare repair job ended up being a relatively pain-free process. Our supervisor kept us up to date with the progress on the repairs and was happy to discuss any questions or concerns we had. The end result in terms of workmanship and quality of the finish was of higher quality than the original. Although the water damage to our home was a stressful event Solutions Building Group provided us with reassurance and minimal stress to our family life while the repairs were being carried out. I would have no hesitation in recommending Solutions Building Group.

Great Builder

Solutions Building Group providing building services at our home, we were delighted with their work, it was of high quality and completed on time. The staff were friendly and easy to deal with, they provided us with updates and kept us informed throughout the whole process.
Thank you for a job well done.

Worst builders ever!!

After our house was damaged due to fire our insurance company of 25 years had assessers cunningham and linsey hire solutions building group to do the repairs ...that was 6 long exhausting years ago and we are still trying to get the repairs completed properly again. We had nothing but problems from day one and every aspect of this job was not done to code or done properly ...causing some work to have to be redone . ..still not properly or safely. They were paid for this contract even the job completion certificate has not been signed by us ever as this contact has not been completed .. my calls and letters to try to resolve this were ignored and the consequences of this has led to structural damage and safety concerns. My family and my own mental and physical health has suffered hugely due to this contractors negligence and poor tradeswork and someone had been electrocuted since and we are all suffer respitory problems now due to excessive mould and other health concerns as well as financially crippled due to trying to have the emergency issues addressed.!! I can no longer allow these cowboys to get away with this as many illegal crimes have been committed and i feel the need to attempt to spare any body else in the future from having to experience the trauma and safety concerns that i and my family have had to. It is morally and ethically wrong to allow these
Shoddy builders to be able to continue to do tradeswork of this shocking bad caliber and am striving to finally have our house repaired and habitable again and demand that this company take responsibility for their actions and disregard for common decency. If you have the option do not employ this company!!

Fast, Friendly and Efficient

We had the pleasure of dealing with Solutions Building Group recently, the supervisor was understanding of the inconvenience and efficient in repairing our water damage. Any time we contacted the office the staff were friendly and helpful. Solutions Building Group finished our job off to a high standard and treated us with respect during a difficult time.

Excellent experience

I have been fortunate to have had dealings with this group on two occasions & both were extremely pleasant. Not only was their customer service professional, friendly and helpful but they assessed and had the problems fixed fast & efficiently. The flood damage I had was repaired in good time with only my excess to spend. Extremely pleased with Solutions Building Group and highly recommend.

Bad customer service from this company - Zero stars

Our Insurance company nominated this company to complete fire damage repairs to our bore. We were extremely dissatisfied and have been frustrated with the service that Building Solutions have provided for this claim in regards to the repair of the reticulation/bore, it has taken over six months for the repairs to be completed. We started the claim in July and it was finally completed on the 1/2/16.We had requested early October to make our claim "Urgent" as the hot weather would be here soon but every single issue seemed to have taken weeks to get approved, then once that issue was approved, another issue came up that needed additional approval, taking further time but no actual repairs were being done. We were constantly being told that things will be happening “in the next few days”. For instance the week before Christmas we were advised that the new bore shall be fixed in the next few days, but the actual date was the 19th January…more than a month, not just a few days.
With these delays in getting these repairs completed, our back lawn has died, we have lost numerous plants and our orchid trees on our 1/2 acre property have been under heat/water stress and not fruiting due to not being able to water them properly. Don't use this company

Bad

I had water damage in my garage about 1 square meter. I was told by my insurance company i had an excess of $500.00 on my claim. I repaired the damage myself for $100.00 to save money.
I have just found out that Solutions Building Group want $4,300.00 to repair the damage.
I told the insurance company they are being gouged by the repairer. The person who did the quote was un professional and was going to take my garage door down to do the roof repair. Their quote is a joke. Don't touch the company

Appalling experience

Solutions was nominated by my insurance company to fix my home after water damage. They are the most unprofessional company it has ever been my misfortune to deal with. The girls in the office have no customer service skills and the supervisors, who treat you as a number and don't even bother coming out to your home to see the damage or the progress of repairs, are dreadful to deal with. The supervisor assigned to my case was rude and obnoxious, he never returned my calls and had no empathy for my situation. I spent three months trying to deal with them and eventually asked my insurance company to intervene, which they did. It would takes pages to list the problems and issues I had with each step of the process but I did present a detailed account to my insurance company. The repair work was of such poor quality that it needed to be done again.My insurance company investigated and appointed another company to resolve the issues.