Soniq S55UV16B

Gary H.

Gary H.asked

I have Soniq S55UV16B .
Sound is not great.
I have a dongle that I connected to audio jack to make the Tv Bluetooth so i can connect to my Bluetooth Speaker but won't pair up.
Anyone got any ideas .

Krishna C.

Krishna C.asked

I have got the Soniq TV (model no - S55UV16B-AU), does this comes with its own stand?

phil

philasked

Hey guys I have a 55" sonic tv model : n55ux17c-au wont trun on theres power into it just the srceen wont come on... Help?

Helenp

Helenpasked

I would like to know how to record a programme and watch something else at the same time

Patrick Coco

Patrick Cocoasked

I have a Soniq S55UV16B-AU 55 inch Ultra TV. How do I connect a soundbar either via Bluetooth or wired.
I have tried everything and even had a mate thats tech savvy and he couldn't get it to work. Please help

Linz G.
Linz G.

There's a skinny cable that connects between the soundbar and the tv. Good luck.

Ebony S.asked

How do I loop videos on the usb inserted

Ebony S.

got it! must have all videos ticked/selected using blue button and then push play

Bruce W.

Bruce W.asked

16 inch with dvd player works but unable to change channels manually or with remote

Em-Em
Em-Em

Change remote batteries, if they;re weak they can cause that. If not Return/Exchange it; Alternatively, plug in a Google / Fetch set top box and use that to select your content through the TV apps.

Brad C

Brad Casked

We purchased a Soniq S55UV16B-AU smart TV late last year (Nov/Dec 2017).

In general I feel it's good value for the money... though:
1) it did not include a hard-copy manual (i.e. printed version)... the manual instead being an electronic version stored in the TV, which seems unable to be referred to whilst attempting to follow instructions, and
2) the remote is not particularly 'user friendly'... particularly for Netflix.

I’ve searched on-line, including on the Soniq website... trying to download a manual to print for reference. Though all I can find is an 8-page Quick Reference Guide.

Does anyone know:
a) from where I can download the full manual,
b) or how to copy it from the TV to a USB stick,
c) and if there are any remote control instructions for using Netflix (the remote and TV functions seem very user ‘unfriendly’, as I cannot use the on screen menus, etc.)

Thanks.

Steve B

Steve Basked

cant seem to play 4k content. The Netflix app while only really being able to control it properly with the remote mouse app, doesnt seek to play anything in 4k despite my netflix account being premium. Also I downloaded a couple of test 4k samples and they wont play, both over dlna from media server and direct off a USB ssd ut just says 'unsupported file' even though its MP4. Any ideas?

James

Jamesasked

How do you use the remote when using internet? as my arrow dissapears when trying to scroll through web pages.

Mick Dub
Mick Dub

Sorry i dont use it i have a 3rd party theatre system that i use for internet

UFO

Sorry James, I'm the same... I dont use the TV as an internet browser. The limited times I've tried it (like on other internet tvs) its pretty cumbersome. The only way to browse the internet is either via touch screen or via a mouse/keyboard combo. Using just a TV remote is painful, no matter which TV you buy, so I don't bother and use a different device for that.

L.davisasked

I just got this TV yesterday I've got the Netflix app but once I find a movie to watch I can't press play how do I get the movie to start?

Mike
Mike

I am not 100% sure as i access netflix through my home theatre and it has a seperate remote. Sorry i couldnt help more. If i find out i will update this.

Patwendy

Patwendyasked

Can you use USB stick? If so,how?

MNG
MNG

Your Soniq TV has USB Host 2.0 & 3.0 for Multimedia Playing
There is 2 usb slot on the left hand side of the TV (facing the TV).
One of which is a usb 3 slot. i.e. the blue one.
The TV will allow you to view pictures and videos thru this usb slot.
Soniq USB Playback - Audio/Picture/Video
Compatible Video Files - MPG; VOB; DAT; MP4; MOV; RM;RMVB; TS; AVI; MKV;
Compatible Audio Files - MP3; WMA;AAC
Compatible Picture Files - JPG;BMP;PNG;GIF

Jaimieasked

I have had the Soniq S55UV16B for 9 days when the remote decided not to work properly. I have put new batteries in it with no luck. I can turn the tv on and off but cant do much else, when I press the up or down arrow to change channels it randomly picks a channel or skips a couple of channels ahead. If I can get the EPG open it races through all the channels on the display but doesn't actually change the show displayed. I can change channels & volume manually no worries. I have unplugged the tv and antennae let it sit a while, then plugged it all back in still no change to the remote (desperate to try anything and read this worked with another model). Also from day one I couldn't get a media player or dvd player to work when plugged in to the tv via a HDMI cable (in either slot) but thought maybe I am not doing something and would tackle it another time, only I can't now. How can I get the remote to work?

UFO

If you've had it for 9 days, I'd be contacting your retailer or Soniq directly (if you purchased directly from them), for a fix.
It sounds like a fault, so I can't really help you (I don't work for Soniq!).

Good luck though.

Jaimie

My Soniq S55UV16B remote started working properly after 3 days of 'doing its own thing'. I didn't do anything to it.The retailer hadn't heard of this happening before and I am just glad it's working again.