SOUL Home Phone

SOUL Home Phone

See the Best Home Phone Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for SOUL Home Phone? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
Dissatisfied customer
Dissatisfied customerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer service

Better things to do
Better things to doMelbourne

Cannot seems to disconnect from this company

Eight months ago I moved house and disconnected by home phone with Soul and did not reconnect it anywhere else. After 3 months of calls to stop getting bills I did not generate and debt collection notices I finally stopped getting any correspondence from Soul in Jan 2018. Now I have received notice from iinet that my home number and account is being transferred from Soul/TPG to them. I am again on the phone to Soul/TPG and iinet all whom say it is the other parties responsibility to update their records and deactivate my account and number. What do I have to do to end this annoyance!!!

SSteve
SSteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

I was with My Soul for years. I had to call them to reset my password and that turned into a huge saga. It takes too long to get through but otherwise you can't even connect. I disconnected from them and had to call few times to get a refund on the credit that was on the account. I will never use them for anything ever again.

Ella Kay
Ella KayAU

Souless fone company

Rdudley
RdudleySYDNEY

Wont compete as they don't have the services

BRUNSIE62
BRUNSIE62

Terrible

The worst organisation that i have ever had the misfortune to deal with, have been to the ombudsman 3 times to solve disputes with them.
Nothing to like about it.
Bad line quality, shocking service, operators dont understand english & are rude, when you ring them expect at least a 15 minute wait listening to their ads.

Terrible

Go through a different company,all this company has done to me is stress me out.its highway robbery..ive waisted more time phoning them and it's all been a waist of time.
The price is great if you only pay one bill
Phone waiting is long and they hang up on you when you have been on hold for 40 minutes,that really makes me angry.they have been sending me other phone bills with my name and address with a different phone number.now i have a bad credit rating for refusing to pay bills that are not even mine and soul have done nothing about it.i don't mind paying my own bill but not somebody elses.i just can't afford that.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Terrible

Terrible service, untrue to their promise of a capped plan and very quick to charge overdue fees when no bill sent.
Easy to connect to.
A capped plan is not actually "capped". Did not receive bills on two occassions over a period of 18 months and then were charged late fees on the account on both occassions. No-one at the company seems to be "Australian" constantly talking to people who "don't understand" or don't care.

DazB
DazBIllawarra, NSW

Bad

Terrible

i would never recommend this carrier, i have home and internet package and each month i am incorrectly billed, then when i refuse to pay until problem is fix they suspend my service and i only get about 2 weeks of the months usage but because i am on a 2 year plan i can't bail for another 18 months and have to pay full bill or i am slugged with a 1200 contract cancelation fee. the internet drops out all the time and when you have your bill infront of you, your records of calls made and you make you point clear and prove beyond any doubt that soul has stuffed up instead of an appoligy the operator will hang up on you.

the lack of service, the constant incorrect billing, having to spend hours on the phone sorting problems

OK

you have been a good service provider to me over the years i dont want to go els where but when i call you and cant get through i feel it's time to move on so please call me or answer me when i call
i am very happy with soul
i have been trying to call you for about two months and i cant get through it's about my bill can you please call me on 0401212645 i want to know why you have sent me such a big bill in december 07 i have not payed it because i want to know why

Bad

Terrible

If you are thinking about using this company my advice is DON'T. Their customer service sucks, if often takes days to contact them by phone and when you do they can't even speak English properly. I thought Telstra was bad but, this company is s#*t!!!!!
Absolutely nothing.
Everything.

Terrible

Very slow response to call speed was slow but did not mind for the price but now I can not get a bundle without paying out my contract which they broke! Tried ringing but got un english person who did not know what I was trying to say just kept telling me how good TPG would be not here with my line so far from the exchange just A LOT less usage!
joined because they offered unlimited broadband for $29.99 if bundled with home phone was good while it lasted did have to wait over 30 mins to talk
Joined up with TPG wanted to put me on 1G with 5G of peak for same price. Gave me an opt out but not for my home phone so can not bundle without being penalised