4.5

• Timely DeliveryYes (94%) · No (6%)

Janet Le

Janet LeSydney, NSW

I never knew plant based food could be so delicious!

After months of my friends trying to persuade me to try Soulara, I gave in and purchased my first plan only to be pleasantly surprised. The food was both filling and nutritious whilst being very tasteful! I normally wouldn't hold onto something like this but Soulara is something I can't continue to pass on

Imogen Russell

Imogen RussellSydney, NSW

IN LOVE - tastes awesome, healthy, nourishing!

Very very impressed with all my soulara meals! All taste great, love the wholesome ingredients used and so great to have nutritious & delicious meals ready when I get home from training, great fuel as an athlete! 100% would get again! Some of my faves have been the chilli sin carne, udon noodles & the chickpea shakshuka!

Hi Imogen,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. It is so great to hear that you are enjoying the meals. :)

Plant-powered is scientifically proven to be best & kindest to our bodies and the planet. So it’s a yes from me!

The wonderful people behind Soulara understand community, ethics and the importance of healthy body, mind and health of our planet. Plant-based eating is scientifically proven to be best & kindest to our bodies and the environment. So of course - it’s a yes from me! No nasties. No artificial sweeteners. Just clean, healthy, nutritious, ethically produced meals without compromising on taste. Guilt-free delicious food that you can confidently rely upon when on the go or don’t have time to cook. Highly recommend!

Meal Plan(s)15 Meals per Week

Hi Ava,
Thank you so much for this feedback. We value your input immensely and appreciate your kind words. Thank you for believing in our ethos and service. :)

Maree

MareeSydney, NSW

Beware automatic re-order.

Beware automatic re-order. Apparently it is in the Terms and Conditions. They do not refund, only a credit. Food is fine though. This is a little sneaky of them also.

Chloe R

Chloe RSydney, NSW

Amazing. So filling.

This is such a convenient product with every meal ready to go after heating up for 2 minutes in the microwave. All meals are so delicious. Definitely worth a try!

Gloria S.Soulara

Thanks for the feedback and support! We appreciate your taking the time to provide this feedback and we're so happy you're enjoying our meals!

Delicious and healthy!

I love Soulara! It’s hard to find the perfect balance of healthy, yummy and easy meals. We are vegan and gluten free and the meal options are always plenty and delicious! Sometimes I freeze some for easy work lunches to grab and go too. Highly recommend.

Gloria S.Soulara

Hi Viktoria, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. The feedback and support are truly appreciated! We're so glad we could help make life that little bit easier :)

Steph Ling

Steph LingSydney, NSW

Super tasty, super convenient

I’ve been loving having Soulara meals the past few months as they fit right into my day and are super convenient whenever I find myself in a rush. The Earthern Seer Curry and Nirvana Carbonara would have to be two of my absolute favourites and will definitely be getting those again in the future as they’re so satisfying and also look great in the packet.

Good afternoon Steph,
We are beyond happy to hear that you love our meals and that Soulara provides convenience to your lifestyle. :)

Natalia

NataliaGowrie 2904, ACT

Big servings and super delicious meals

Highly recommend this delivery service to people who would like to try a plant based diet. All meals are so delicious and full of flavour. They are hearty and great sized too!

Hi Natalia,
We value this feedback immensely. Thank you for taking the time to voice your love for our plant-based meals. So glad to hear the meals are super flavoursome. :)

An absolute staple in every style of dieting!

Having tried multiple meal prep companies along the way, it’s so good to have finally found one I want to keep! These meals fit perfectly in any style of diet, and compliments the training I do easily! A perfect blend of protein and carbs, it’s the ideal meal for recovery! Whether it be heavy weights, cardio, or even just your day to day meals, these meals have a great balance of the nutrients you need! Highly recommend!

Hi James,
We are so very happy to hear that our holistic approach to providing balanced and plant-based meals has complimented your lifestyle. Thank you for the feedback!

Quick and delish!

The meals taste so clean and flavoursome. You don’t have to do any prep it’s all ready. Can’t stop talking about it and recommending it to all my friends and colleagues ❤️

Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

Rotating Menu based on Seasons!

I have found it really hard to find tasty meals that are good to grab on the go. By far, Soulara has been my favourite choice by far. The breakfast range is heavenly. The Choc Hazelnut Chia Pudding is so creamy and yum! I must say, I am truly in love with all of the meals and love that the company work alongside seasonal availability.

Hi Kelly,
This feedback is much appreciated. Thank you for believing in our ethos and our mission to provide meals that work alongside seasonal availability. :)

Fantastic option for quick, nourishing, TASTY meals when you’re busy.

As an athlete/student with little time for meal prep - Soulara is fantastic! abundant menu and plenty of variation, something for everyone. Loved the high protein range for recovery between training.

Ines Fernandes

Ines FernandesRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect, perfect, perfect!

Since the first time that I tried Soulara meals, OMG, I am absolutely hooked! The meals are all vegan friendly and they also adjust to other dietary requirements if you want (there an option on the website!). You have so many options that the problem that you'll have is to choose just a few to order - I am always so indecisive and love everything so much that I just want to try every single meal. They also change their menu quite frequently which is great and you'll never get bored. Their pictures looks gorgeous too, and not just look, but actually taste amazing and make you feel nourished and fulfilled. They are BY FAR by favourite meal prep company of all times! Delivery is also fast and love the box it comes in. LOVE these people!

• +12
Amber

AmberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delicious, healthy and filling!

I’ve been vegetarian for 6 years and have a lot of trouble eating healthy foods that are nutritious while getting enough protein in my diet. So happy I found Soulara because they’ve made it so much easier to eat well on a vegetarian or vegan diet. My boyfriend also eats the meals and loves them! They also fill us both even though he could easily eat twice as much as me. Definitely give it a go, great value for money :)

Madster

MadsterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delicious n healthy

Love their selection. Fresh produce and one of a kind taste. Best plant based delivery service out there. I'm on my second delivery and I'll definitely be ordering more. The food is not oily and it's always delivered on time.

I love it!

The meals are SO delicious and I love the wide variety of meals. The Mexican beans and rice is hands down my favourite thing ever. There’s always new meals and this makes me excited to order my new box

Bea

BeaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One less thing to worry about!

I love Soulara!
I noticed I was getting into a rut with cooking and wanted to include a variety of healthy wholefoods in my diet... but I couldn't be bothered shopping for and cooking everything. I live alone so it sometimes also seems less economical and I found I was wasting fresh ingredients due to poor planning. With Soulara I don't have to think about dinners anymore! When I'm tired and busy with other things it removes the temptation to eat something unhealthy or waste money on takeaway food. Hooray for making healthy easy!! There are heaps of meals to choose from, and they're adding new ones all the time. I'm constantly impressed how they manage to make really healthy and whole ingredients taste so delicious.

Melissa R

Melissa RSydney Surrounds, NSW

Can't look back!

Plant-based never tasted so good. These meals are truly one of a kind. Trying to incorporate more plant-based meals had been a struggle as I am not creative. I took a chance by ordering with Soulara and have never looked back. The meals are wholesome and nourishing. They are delivered fresh to my door, making my life 10 times easier. Their service is so smooth and the meals are great. Highly recommend the Bodhi Bol.

Gloria S

Gloria SSydney, NSW

Almost too good to be true

The service I received by this company is honestly exceptional. The navigation through their website is so easy. And once the meals arrived, I was even more impressed with the taste and variety of each meal. Will be recommending to all my friends.

Jayne

JayneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

soulara grass taste food

Subscription service is a mess. Food is flavourless. Microwaving take any goodnesses out anyway. All meals have two Day used by date. Try working that out If you order 12 meals or more!
All in all terrible company.

Timely DeliveryNo

Dave

Daveasked

What is Soulara doing to:

- Fix tiny portion sizes?
- Offer better food (taste & presentation)?
- Not use any plastics or foil in the packaging?

I'd love a service that provided proper meals, and didn't cost the Earth (double meaning intended!)

What?

Hi David,

I hope you are well and thank you kindly for sharing your thoughts.
Your feedback is incredibly important to us and the team have taken these into consideration.
We have increased some of our meals portion sizes to 400 grams, however, we appreciate that each individual requires more or less. This is in review to ensure that we can further maximise our customer's experience.

In terms of the taste and presentation of our food, our production team are working closely with our local Australian suppliers, expert nutritionists and QA officer during these uncharted times to ensure we continue to use fresh ingredients and produce high-quality meals. We also aim to review our menu on a fortnightly basis and upload a new meal every 2 weeks.

The team also appreciate your concerns regarding the use of plastic in our packaging. We use biodegradable packaging that can be recycled, placed with your general waster, or composted. The containers are 90% biodegradable which means that over time all the packaging decomposes except for 10% of the inorganic plastic material. We try to minimise the impact the use of plastic has by using BPA free, directly recyclable plastic manufactured through a 30% cleaner process than other methods. We are actively looking into phasing out our plastic packaging in the coming months and switching over to even more biodegradable alternatives.

Thank you again for taking the time to send through your questions.

Andy
Andy

@Fired Up, what could you possibly not understand about the review?

Birsen F.

Birsen F.asked

Does Soulara help with weight loss

Gloria S.Soulara

Soulara meals are nutritionist designed. With satiating fibre, plant protein, healthy fats, and low GI carbohydrates, Soulara meals can assist you in meeting your weight loss goals and maintaining a healthy weight with ease.

Carmen P.asked

what additives, if any, do you use?

Carmen P.

is anyone there to answer my question about additives?

Gloria S.Soulara

Soulara is proudly additive free! We use modified atmospheric packaging in our shipments, to keep your meals fresh without using any additives or preservatives.

Fired Up

Ask them directly would be logical And immediate

Get an answer from our members and Soulara representatives

Other Food Delivery Services