• Timely DeliveryYes (94%) · No (6%)

Mondaygirl

MondaygirlPalmerston, NT

Excellent service and meals are delicious

What a wonderful service. These meals are delicious and nutritious. I have ordered nightly meals for myself and my partner and we love them. It's so good coming home from a hard days work and someone has already prepared a delicious meal for you. Thanks Soulara, well done on all levels.
PS: They are not like other pre-prepared meals that can taste a little off. Soulara meals are fresh and obviously cooked just right to allow that freshness to remain. Highly recommend to everyone, do yourself a favour!

Sandie

SandieSydney, NSW

Very Tasty

Meals are filling and delicious, a good balance between main meals, breakfasts and treats, so I get to spoil myself as well as eating lots of vegetables. Much of the cost can be refunded by the NDIS for NDIS participants, which is usually a quick process. Could be slightly improved if NDIS were invoiced directly by Soulara so customers only pay their portion up front. However, these meals are easy to digest, which has reduced symptoms of my health condition. I’d recommend Soulara food.

Meal Plan(s)12 Meals per Week

Good way to avoid the shops.

My office is currently making us work from home. Soulara has been a life saver having meals delivered straight to me. I love the healing turmeric soup and their kombucha’s. Definitely using their services during the lockdown.

Find out how Soulara compares to other Food Delivery Services

Isolation life saver and so tasty!

I have recently upgraded my weekly plan so my husband can also enjoy the meals. It has been so convenient having food delivered to our door during the lockdown. We both love the luminous laksa and the Singapore spirit noodles.

No gluten free option.

Ordered gluten free meals but when it arrived there is a message in a very small letters stating that the meals may contain a small traces of gluten. You can't have both ways - it is either gluten free or contains gluten. Misleading. Very poor customer service. I was told to provide a doctors report to prove that I can not eat gluten and what effect it had on my health.

Kirsten

KirstenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Legit has changed my life in the most positive way

As a scientist working in infectious diseases, Coronavirus has literally made my workload tripled - I don’t have time to go to the shops at all, let alone cook! Getting these meals every week legit is the best thing that I’ve done! The meals are so full of veg and are just so wholesome and delicious! I also love the amount of communication that Soulara has - you get a text the night before reminding you about your order being delivered and gives you a link to a live tracking system where you can watch the delivery man the following day get closer and closer! It’s so cute haha. Anyway, you guys are the best! Please don’t ever change <3

g_har

g_harSouthwest, VIC

Delicious meals, great for portion control, the only issue is packaging!

A great variety of delicious plant based meals helping me control my portion sizes. The only issue I have is the packaging, the large shiny silver box the food comes in which I have to "recycle" (probably goes to landfill). It would be great if they could do a box return service like Lite n Easy? Also improvements to the food containers making them more reusable or recyclable/biodegradable.

Lily

LilySydney, NSW

Meals that came from heaven!

I have been constantly moving from different vegetarian companies and found that there was no love put into the meals. They would assume being having the term vegetarian it would be an instant deal breaker. Soulara is different in a sense that they recreate that expereience with the new buzz word plant based and it really does open up more options! Singapore noodles is a must have in anyone meal list

Life Changing!!

Hi :)
So I’m a chef thus the last thing I want to do is cook and clean when I get home!
Soulara you have not only solved that problem.
For the past year I have had extreme health issues. Gut problems, chronic pain, Fatigue , low iron and depression.
Ever since eating Soulara my problems have seemed to have vanished. Not sure if it’s just a coincidence, or just better overall health.
I feel amazing!!

Find out how Soulara compares to other Food Delivery Services

Great taste and nice menu

Just got my first order. I really like the healing turmeric soup and bodhi bol. I didn’t think plant based meals could be so tasty. Definitely ordering a bigger plan so my partner can try.

David R.

David R.Sydney, NSW

Eco-wrecking packaging, ridiculously small portions, bland food

torijane

torijaneTAYLOR'S HILL

Love how convenient the meals are!!!

I have been eating Soulara's plant based meals for months now, and am so impressed with how delicious and convenient they are! The range of breakfast, lunches, dinner and snacks are great, and I love the variety in flavours as well. I also love that they come at the same time every friday so I exactly when to expect them and plan out my meals for the week ahead.

CMG

CMGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delicious!

Food is delicious! Fresh like I'd made it myself but probably tastier. So great for starting out with a plant-based diet. Portions are little (but not unhealthily so - I eat too much) so great for portion control.

Christie M

Christie MSydney, NSW

Love the variety and convenience

I’m 3 months in to my plant-based diet and I feel great. I like the convenience of the subscription-based service and how I can pick my meals each week. My favourite dish is the nirvana carbonara and I also like the cold pressed juices.

Carmen L

Carmen LSydney, NSW

Healthy, tasty but also plant-based as well!

Soulara has found a way to make plant-based food taste so good that I can't go back! I have lost 10 kgs in 2 months alone. There is now breakfast options which mean there is no need to skip those morning meals :)

Find out how Soulara compares to other Food Delivery Services

Just amazing both service and meals are amazing

First week of starting a new journey and trying the Plant base meals for the first time. The service you've provided and the meals I've had so far is just amazing, you made it so easy and I'm happy to pass my news around. Loved the meals I had so far, from breakfast, lunch and tea. Thank you

Flora

Lara

LaraSydney, NSW

Plant-based Perfection!!

Logan

LoganSydney, NSW

Great variety

Never bored with Soulara. I recently switched from a non vegan meal delivery and find these meals so much more flavorful. I’m obsessed with the curry options like the palak tofu and coconut dahl.

Katalina

KatalinaSydney, NSW

Fresh and delicious!

Love the healthy ingredients in these meals, it’s cool to be able to eat carbonara again as a vegan. Keen to try the Choco Delights next time as they look so good!

Katey43

Katey43AU

Fixed most of my life's problems

Meal Plan(s)15 Meals per Week