• Incentivised Review Yes (21%) · No (79%)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (91%) · No (9%)

Adz

AdzSydney, NSW

looking good soulara :)

So I started with Soulara over the Christmas new years period and honestly haven't looked back since. I am 140kgs and want to get back to a good weight and this has been amazing. I must admit i struggled at first with the size of the meal however after my 3rd order i find that Im getting use to it now and I'm starting to lose that weight add bonus doing some good for the environment and the food tastes awesome. Can't go wrong with the Jalapeno mac and cheese and the salted caramel dreams, Yumooo

service has pretty good the customer service guys are great and very accomodating. 2020 looking like the year of successful weigh loss.

Tim F.

Tim F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Small and not very nice

Having changed from another premade meal company, I ended up having to eat 2 Soulara meals to get the same satisfaction, this made things very expensive. They were very also ordinary tasting.

shareexperience

shareexperienceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only 100% plant based - fantastic convenience for vegans

Well done Soulara for looking after the vegans with delicious frozen meals, very easily and clearly labels, a great choice of recipes, great app. it would be even better if you could change the range of meals offered more offered

Great for vegans wanting to do calorie control

Meal Plan(s)9 Meals per Week

Fantastic meals, tasty and so convenient!

Delicious meals and realistic portion size. I've been looking for something like this for ages and it delivers! Even my vegan daughters are hooked! Saves time and money, love it!

Zsuzsi

ZsuzsiPerth, WA

Tasty food but ridiculously small portions

Healthy meals full of flavour and have to mention the convenience of getting your meals delivered and not having to worry about lunches and dinners for a few days.
Unfortunately the tiny portions make it an absolute rip off. Also meaning you will be left hungry and looking for food to snack on throughout the whole day. (I'm rather skinny and generally not even eating big portions but most of these meals should be double the size!)

Timely DeliveryNo

Rachel

RachelSydney

Makes being vegan easy!

These meals are delicious and always fresh! This year we transitioned to a plant based diet and Soulara has made it a breeze! I love that my family gets fresh, organic, vegan meals delivered each week straight to our door!

Yum! Yum!

Got Soulara for the first time the other week and couldn't believe how good the meals taste. I'm vego but have been trying to eat less eggs so soulara made this easier for me. There's more protein than you'd think because of the tofu. I especially liked the nadi noodles, highly recommend

Jenni

JenniSydney, NSW

Soulara OBSESSED!

I've been with Soulara for 3 Months, and i must say they have helped my busy lifestyle so much. Super happy with their delicious meals, it becomes a daily routine for work to just grab my meals and go! Such amazing variety, absolutely love the juan mexican red beans & rice and the bodhi bol ! Such a great starter kit to plant based meals.

Honestly, I would say that i would love more breakfast options, but everything so far has been super well. My mission was to increase my intake of plant based meals and i would say it has helped me increase my options of vegan food meals.

Kat

KatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would Not Buy From Them Again

Terrible customer service - have sent 3 emails with no response in 2 weeks. I wanted to give it a go and the first order arrived - with 3 missing meals. which when you are considering each meal is approx $10 - adds up! not only that I just want what I paid for. no response from these guys. besides that the food is mediocre, not special and also theres questions on their hygiene practices - I strongly discourage people from buying meals from them!

Timely DeliveryNo

Snail in my meal

I Found a snail in one of my meals. I am limited to the words I can use but trust me I have plenty of thoughts about this horrible company.

Christoffer P.

Christoffer P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I think they're great

Good sized portions; not too much, not too little, just right. I also like that they have a good variety of meals to chose from. I have no imagination when it comes to cooking vegan food so this helps a lot.

amymiller898

amymiller898Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Meals not great and multiple hairs found

Jonelle

JonelleSydney, NSW

Dissappointing

Gilfmeister

GilfmeisterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant

I am not a vegan but I wanted to eat healthy. The foods are packaged superbly with full details and the convenience of microwaving is a huge bonus. Delicious, healthy and convenient.

Jade-Alise

Jade-AliseSydney, NSW

This sounds over the top but these products have changed my life

Ive been using different meal services - 5point4, YouFoodz, but I wanted to try soulara because of the vegan options and variety! Ive found everything tasting the same with other companies but soulara is amazing.
Every meal so far has been incredible! Ive popped them into the freezer because my routine is unpredictable but they freeze fine, and its so handy to have macro balanced, tasty meals within 5 minutes whenever I need.
Theyre a little pricy but no more than cooking these kinds of meals for yourself.
Would definitely recommend!

Meal Plan(s)18 Meals per Week

Tasty and makes my days easier

Deborah L.

Deborah L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Changing our lives!

Lance

LanceSydney, NSW

Fantastic. Can't understand very negative reviews left here.

Sue

SuePerth, WA

Food was inedible. I really wanted SOULARA to be what they advertised

The customer service was fine as was the weekly delivery.
The food was so tasteless. Vegetables were inedible.
I have no idea how a chef could get it so wrong.
I am a creative eater & have no trouble eating decent meals.
SOULARA needs to address this issue because they will not succeed with the poor quality of food they are currently delivering.
I wasted my money and time.

Bonnie-Lea E.

Bonnie-Lea E.Southwest, VIC

Absolutely loving it! Easy to stay healthy whilst working full time and studying!

Birsen F.

Birsen F.asked

Does Soulara help with weight loss

Gloria S.Soulara

Soulara meals are nutritionist designed. With satiating fibre, plant protein, healthy fats, and low GI carbohydrates, Soulara meals can assist you in meeting your weight loss goals and maintaining a healthy weight with ease.

Carmen P.asked

what additives, if any, do you use?

Carmen P.

is anyone there to answer my question about additives?

Gloria S.Soulara

Soulara is proudly additive free! We use modified atmospheric packaging in our shipments, to keep your meals fresh without using any additives or preservatives.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Ask them directly would be logical And immediate

Leeasked

I have noticed that there are literally dozens of suspiciously over zealous, over positive, over written reviews of this product and all reviewers have one thing in common ...... they are all first time reviewers. I smell false positive reviews. Such a pity there's no way productreview.com.au can filter out the bogus reviews done by fake positive review accounts. It's just so obvious what Soulara are doing to bump up their star rating on here. I'm about to try the food for convenience but I'm really disappointed to see fake reviews and this has made me suspicious of the company. Is there anybody out there with more than 20 reviews, who has not just started up their account in 2019 who can give me HONEST, GENUINE feedback on this food and the company ????????

Adam Biskupiak
Adam Biskupiak

Ok this is my honest opinion. I am not paid for leaving it. So for me that was the biggest NO ever. Although the customer service is not bad in the way they communicate with you quite effectively the problem is they don’t take responsibility for not delivered products or even all boxes. Well maybe I said wrong... they take responsibility in the way they will credit it (after 5-10 days !!) but of you order food and you wait for over 1 week for first delivery you don’t really want credit you want food. So I ordered twice and !!!! Twice not delivered ;) and the best is I got exactly the same story .. which would be fine if not fact I gave them another chance one year after first disaster. So if you want my opinion. If you don’t care if your food was delivered or not go for it and try it, if you want to buy from the company you can trust that your effort of eating healthy, lose weight or whatever is your goal and you expect every week your fridge won’t be empty go and do your business somewhere else

Lee

Thankyou ! I ended up using The Organic Kitchen here in Melb. I got a bad feeling about this company and didn’t like the ‘no phone number’ thing. If they can put a person on a chat screen they can put them on a switchboard. It seemed too sales focused for me and the clearly fake positive reviews were the deal breaker. Thanks for your answer !!!

Jana
Jana

Yeah, all the glowing, positive reviews sound like they've been pre-written by the same writer. Pretty confident they are all FAKE REVIEWS. And to think I was about to order a subscription from them. For a company to be dishonest like this, it has put me off. I think I'll just stick to preparing my own vegan meals.

Get an answer from our members and Soulara representatives