Love everything about Soulara

Loving the new menu. The stir fry with tofu is one of my favourite. I have been ordering triples of it! The sauce is delicious and I like that it is not sugary. Can’t believe the kombuchas are sugar free either.

The best thing about Soulara meals for me was that I had meals ready to go as soon as I was hungry

Soulara helped stop me from reaching for unhealthy snacks or just eating whatever I could get my hands on. I also found having ready made meals a big time saver. I usually make lunch for work the night before (the last thing I feel like after a busy day), but as I didn't need to worry about that I went to bed earlier than usual, giving me more energy during the day. I found the kombucha was also a great way to satisfy my afternoon cravings for something sweet and a much healthier way of doing so than the usual cake or chocolate that can be found around the office. The Isle of Kali Bircher Pudding was another nice sweet treat and of the savoury options the Kund Pao Brussel Sprouts with Tofu and the Sunkissed Pesto were my favourites.. I thought the portion size was very good.

Meal Plan(s)12 Meals per Week

So glad that my friend recommended me Soulara

My friend was raving about how good Soulara is and strongly recommended me to try their meals and next thing I was ordering their meals. They look as good IRL as they do on their website or social and taste even better. It’s crazy how much more energy I have. Didn’t realise how much my meat heavy diet was weighing me down. I’ve lost a bit of weight too.

Would NOT recommend

Regret ordering a week’s worth of meals. I’m finding the food either bland or revolting (especially the Gaia cakes - ugh!). Curries are disappointingly low on vegetables for a plant-based service. The copious amount of plastic was also of huge concern, as was Soulara’s failure to address fake reviews. There are better options out there and I won’t be ordering Soulara again.

5 star experience end-to-end

I have had Soulara delivered three weeks out of the last five and I can’t fault the experience. Online, it’s incredibly easy to sign up, order meals, rate meals, even change my delivery address. Deliveries are always on time and packed in cool reflective boxes with long lasting ice packs. And as for the food, it has changed my lifestyle. I now have breakfast every day, I don’t buy unhealthy lunches on my lunch break, I’m eating more meat-free meals and I always feel full. Most importantly they are all delicious!

very happy

i have recieved these meals for the past 3 weeks and i could not be happier.
the system to order is extremely easy to navigate,
the meals have been filling and taste very nice. the delivery service is excellent

Thanks Soulara

Thank you Soulara for delivering my weekly plant based meals for the week. Now I feel confident that I will be healthy and eating delicious, non processed food without the stress of cooking or over eating.

Loving it!

I'm really enjoying this fresh approach to convenient home delivered meals from Soulara. And no animals! Hooray! Been ordering each week for a month and finding the meals delicious and nutritious :) Kombucha and Bliss Balls are also a great addition to keep me charging through my long days at work.

2 days in and totally obsessed

I received my first order this week, after the very helpful staff squeezed me in despite me ordering past the usual cut-off for that week. Every meal has been so delicious! Me and my husband are big foodies and as a result, I find myself cooking overly indulgent, excessively large meals. I saw photos of Soulara's meals on social media and even though I usually eat a lot of meat, I thought they looked so incredible that it would be the perfect way to trial reducing my meat intake, controlling meal portions and also freeing up some of my time cooking and cleaning in the kitchen now that my 1 year old son is seriously on the move. I'm feeling really satisfied after every meal.

I again spoke to another really helpful girl (Lisa) in the customer service team that spoke to the kitchen for me and got me in for next week (again because I was late to the game this week). I'm all set up now for the weekly deliveries!

I've got nothing but positive things to say about Soulara's food and staff.

Meal Plan(s)18 Meals per Week
Hi Caitlin, It's fantastic to hear that we won you over so quickly! I know our support team do their best to assist our customers to the best of their ability and it's great to hear your positive experience. We hope to continue providing you with beautiful and healthy meals for a long time to come! Cheers, Soulara Team

Brilliant! Delicious variety of convenient plant based meals

I recently placed my first order with Soulara and I will continue to be a repeat customer. I was sceptical at first as it seemed too good to be true - but at last I am not let down by a food delivery service.
The meals are as described, colourful and taste amazing. The portions looks small but due to the nutrients they are quite filling. The quality of the ingredients is visible and makes Soulara great value for money.

I had an item missed in my order, but customer service were easy and friendly - they credited my account for the missing item without delay.

Thank you so much Soulara for taking the time to develop and deliver plant based food with such care and passion. I will continue to be a loyal customer and look forward to discovering more amazing meals

Meal Plan(s)12 Meals per Week
Hi Mon, Thanks for your kind words! We do our best to provide our customers with only the highest quality of meals and service and it's always fantastic to hear our customers' positive experiences. I'll be passing on your compliments to both our kitchen and customer support teams as I'll know they'll appreciate them! Cheers, Soulara Team

Ingredients are not as listed. Avoid if you have trouble with certain foods

Unfortunately the ingredients list on the website is approximate. Tomato puree is listed when crushed tomato is used, ingredients are not listed in order. They say you can pause your subscription at any time, but they delivered an extra week and charged for a third week.

Timely DeliveryNo
Meal Plan(s)9 Meals per Week
Hi Amee, We're sorry to hear your experience with us! We do our best to list the ingredients as accurately as possible, though as we are always tweaking our recipes according to customer feedback they may not always be listed in order. However, we do take care to highlight the most prominent ingredients so that our customers are aware of the taste of each meal. We also list every ingredient used and offer a range of filters to make selecting meals according to dietary requirements as easy as possible. We do offer the option to pause or cancel your subscription at any point which will ensure no future orders are placed. However orders are still placed during the cutoff time, and once confirmed will need to be cancelled through us manually. Making your subscription inactive after an order has been placed won't automatically terminate it automatically. We apologise for any confusion which you may have experienced around this, and we'll work on making this clearer in the future! Cheers, Soulara Team

Delicious food, full of vitamins and so convenient!

I am so happy to have discovered Soulara. During busy work weeks I can now have two or three nutrient-packed, filling meals each day without having to spend time preparing them. They're in the fridge, ready to eat. They have given me back hours of time each week, which I value so much! I also love that their food is all plant-based and so doesn't come from tortured animals. It's a win on all fronts! I can't recommend this company enough. Their products and the convenience are worth every cent!

Meal Plan(s)18 Meals per Week
Hi Rachi, Thanks a lot for the review Rachl! We're so glad we can give you the energy to get through a busy day at work, as well as provide you with a nutritious tasty plant-based alternative :) Cheers, Soulara Team

Thanks.

Great variety of food. Sometimes there’s a mishap with customer service but that’s ok, things happen and they’re fixed. Love the variety of colours, makes vegan food exciting. Thanks again

Meal Plan(s)12 Meals per Week
Hi Lauren, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a rating! I know our support team try their best to fix issues as quickly as possible and ensure they don't occur again! We hope we can provide you with beautiful and delicious vegan meals for a long time to come :) Cheers, Soulara team

Yummo

The food is beautiful and so fresh. Shows you can eat vegan and it still be delicious. Just wish it was a tad more affordable so I could get it each week.

Meal Plan(s)18 Meals per Week
Hi Fern, Thanks for the review! We're glad you're finding our food so beautiful, fresh and delicious :) Hopefully we'll come up with more options in the future so you can order our meals every week! Cheers, Soulara Team

Incredible food and customer service!

I'm not vegetarian but absolutely LOVE these meals and how they make me feel. In the short two weeks that I've ordered from Soulara, my skin has cleared, I'm less bloated and more energetic.

I'm not fussy and enjoy trying new food so the options have been fantastic for me. I've only had one or two meals that I probably wouldn't order again (but I still finished them).

The chat service online has also been incredible; the couple of times I've used the service, the people I've spoken to have been kind, efficient and very helpful.

Would absolutely recommend!

Meal Plan(s)12 Meals per Week
Hi Brodi, It's great to hear the results you've had from eating our food! I also know our support staff really appreciate it when they get positive feedback from customers :) Thanks so much for the kind words! Cheers, Soulara Team

Thanks for sorting out my deliveries

Meal Plan(s)12 Meals per Week
Hi Laura, We do our best to provide only the freshest food and ingredients! It's great to know that you're confident that our meals meet that expectation :) Cheers, Soulara Team

Soulara is the best!

I am a shift worker and one day I decided to find the best delivery food, I was desperate to make my life easier. And I did! I tried other food delivery companies but only Soulara met my expectations. I'm not vegan, but I love the fact that I'm paying for and consuming these super healthy and super yummy meals. I don't think I would be able to cook such meals, they seem to be complicated. I'm finding portion sizes big enough and I'm not hungry at all, and that is a big deal for me. Highly recommended!!!

Meal Plan(s)12 Meals per Week
Hi Evita, Thanks a lot for the 5 stars!! We're so happy to hear that we can help take some of the strain out of your daily routine, and give you the quality of meals you deserve :) Cheers, Soulara Team

Soulara is the best

I am not even vegan, I just wanted to eat cleaner and healthier but didn’t really know how. The meals are really yummy and I always look at their Instagram for some extra inspo. It is the best, love it.

Hi Rachel, Thanks so much for the review! We're glad that you like our meals, and we do always aim to show them off as best we can on Instagram! We appreciate the complement :) Cheers, Soulara Team

Amazing!

I love these meals! They are delicious and the one time a dish wasn’t the best, their customer service was fantastic. They are so convenient and healthy. The delivery system is also awesome. Can highly recommend.

Meal Plan(s)18 Meals per Week
Hi Elise, Thanks for the kind words! I'll share them with our support staff as I know they'll appreciate it :) Hope we can keep the love going for a long time to come! Cheers, Soulara Team

Wonderful ready-made vegan meals.

Great range of healthy, vegan meals. Soulara offers much healthier meat-free options compared with some other meal delivery services. Great to come home and have a meal ready to go when I don't have the energy to make something healthy myself! I do an order every few weeks and freeze a bunch of the meals. Alot of them defrost well.

Meal Plan(s)12 Meals per Week
Hi Bree, Glad to hear we're able to take the hassle of eating healthy plant-based meals! We try and make our plans as flexible as possible including with the ability to freeze our meals, good to know your making use of it! Thanks for the review! Cheers, Soulara team

I have noticed that there are literally dozens of suspiciously over zealous, over positive, over written reviews of this product and all reviewers have one thing in common ...... they are all first time reviewers. I smell false positive reviews. Such a pity there's no way productreview.com.au can filter out the bogus reviews done by fake positive review accounts. It's just so obvious what Soulara are doing to bump up their star rating on here. I'm about to try the food for convenience but I'm really disappointed to see fake reviews and this has made me suspicious of the company. Is there anybody out there with more than 20 reviews, who has not just started up their account in 2019 who can give me HONEST, GENUINE feedback on this food and the company ????????
Ok this is my honest opinion. I am not paid for leaving it. So for me that was the biggest NO ever. Although the customer service is not bad in the way they communicate with you quite effectively the problem is they don’t take responsibility for not delivered products or even all boxes. Well maybe I said wrong... they take responsibility in the way they will credit it (after 5-10 days !!) but of you order food and you wait for over 1 week for first delivery you don’t really want credit you want food. So I ordered twice and !!!! Twice not delivered ;) and the best is I got exactly the same story .. which would be fine if not fact I gave them another chance one year after first disaster. So if you want my opinion. If you don’t care if your food was delivered or not go for it and try it, if you want to buy from the company you can trust that your effort of eating healthy, lose weight or whatever is your goal and you expect every week your fridge won’t be empty go and do your business somewhere elseThankyou ! I ended up using The Organic Kitchen here in Melb. I got a bad feeling about this company and didn’t like the ‘no phone number’ thing. If they can put a person on a chat screen they can put them on a switchboard. It seemed too sales focused for me and the clearly fake positive reviews were the deal breaker. Thanks for your answer !!!Yeah, all the glowing, positive reviews sound like they've been pre-written by the same writer. Pretty confident they are all FAKE REVIEWS. And to think I was about to order a subscription from them. For a company to be dishonest like this, it has put me off. I think I'll just stick to preparing my own vegan meals.

Have just got my first delivery. I'm using this service primarily for weight loss. I would love to hear from people who have had success losing weight on the Soulara foods.
Hi there, I didn't monitor my weight while eating Soulara. Although I can say that I felt fuller for longer because eating healthy food filled me up quickly. I was actually surprised because I thought I may get hungry at times, but I couldn't finish my meals at times which shocked me. I believe if you eat right your body wont look for other food later, and so their meals sustain you. What I learned was meat is not the only food that fills you and keeps you energised. Hope this helps :) take care xx

Similar listings