Soulara

• Timely DeliveryYes (215) · No (23)

Michael92

Michael92Sydney, Australia

Terrible Customer Service and Misleading Advertising

Tamzyn

TamzynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

struggle to eat well no longer

I work in a global role and have unusual hours. I really struggle during a working week to eat well. But with Soulara I always know I have a healthy and filling meal in my fridge for breakfast and lunch. I am not vegetarian but try to eat more meals that are less meat and this is a perfect choice because tasty and varying flavors. I rotate weekly and have as yet not found one dish I skip. I have been using this for over a year and it's fantastic. YES I even used them during the Melbourne lockdown2.0 and was well looked after!

Hello Tamzyn,

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! It's awesome to hear that you are enjoying these meals so much! I am so glad we were able to assist you to make your lockdown easier!

Kathy

KathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Surprisingly delicious!!

I am so surprised and happy with Soulara. I was very skeptical. I'm a busy doctor working long shifts and I look forward to coming home to my Soulara - that's not something I ever thought I would say!

Hello Kathy,

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! I am so glad we are able to make your very busy life any easier!

HarmonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tasty Food

I joined Soulara as I heard great things about their plant based meals. I like the idea of their packaging being able to be recycled. Soularas meals do taste great and are good portion sizes. There were a few teething issues at the start around delivery dates. However these were resolved efficiently.

Harmony

Thank you Syl for your phone call and all your assistance.

Julia B

Julia BAU

Didn’t know vegan could taste this good!!!

I’ve just started to go vegan when my hubby is away working and having the Soulara meals has completely convinced me that vegan food can taste AMAZING!! After about 15 different meals I’m sold - every single one was delicious!!! I’m very very impressed and highly recommend everyone to try them. Julia Baker x

Hello Julia,

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback and we are so glad you are loving the food!

Anon

AnonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tasty

Healthy and tasty. I’m such a huge fan of soulara and the options I have. They have also improved my overall health and as a result I have started to loose weight after many years!

Gloria SSoulara

Hi there and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're so glad that we are able to contribute to your lifestyle in such a positive way! We can't wait to hear more about your awesome Journey!

Robert Olaes

Robert OlaesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So much energy with a plant based diet, Soulara has made it so much easier!

I'm not a vegan, but being on a plant based diet makes me feel more energetic and full of energy as pose to eating animals/animal products.

I definitely can see the difference with my day to day activities.

Thank you Soulara for making it so much easier to be on a plant based diet!

Kristy

Kristy

Delicious food

Delicious plant powered meals. I feel much healthier and satiated after eating them. I struggle to make meals that are as tasty and protein enriched on my own so Soulara is a welcome addition to my kitchen.

Gloria SSoulara

Hi Kristy, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we're happy that you're enjoying our meals! Let us know if there's anything you need! :)

Andre v.

Andre v.Illawarra, NSW

Terrible meals

Meals taste horrible

Went with soulara despite negative reviews on delivery that said the food was good...but it wasn’t! The Mac and cheese was loaded with cashew chunks and the Dahl was tasteless and awful to try and eat. I still have 10 meals and honestly dreading to try the rest.

Meal Plan(s)12 Meals per Week

Delicious variety of meals

Wide variety of tasty, veggie-packed meals, often updated. Easy to navigate website and handy reminders to choose next week’s meals, great delivery notifications. Would love to be able to order less than 7 per week as it’s just me eating them, but understand that might not be possible for the business from a cost perspective.

Gloria SSoulara

Hi Carly, thank you for taking the time out to share your awesome feedback with us and for understanding some of the reasons why we have 7 meals as a minimum order! We have forwarded your feedback to the team! :)

Felicity M.

Felicity M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t sign up hard sell constant emails ..... insane but I’m not desperate !

Not one meal ordered went insane over the constant hard sell emails, went with another company. Unsubscribe button takes you to web site and not to unsubscribe...... red alert. A matter for regulators

dan89

Very poor customer service

Timely DeliveryNo
abclaire91

abclaire91South East Queensland, QLD

Early days, but so far, so good!

I'm only just starting my second week of Soulara but enjoying it so far. I only have the 7 meal subscription so I don't need to worry about work lunches. I find the portion sizes to be similiar with what I would normally eat if I made my own lunch and they're quite tasty in my opinion. I'll just note that I'm a fairly small (5ft4, 55kg) female who does exercise daily, but I don't eat huge portions anyway. I've also have zero issues with delivery thus far (fingers crossed) and have it delivered to my place of work.

I'm notorious for buying lunch, so this is a great solution so I don't end up spending so much $$ on lunches and it makes plant-based eating easy.

Gloria SSoulara

Appreciate the feedback and it's always good to hear that we're helping you achieve your health and financial goals!

Kelly L.

Kelly L.Mid West, WA

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

Tania D.South East Queensland, QLD

Food is fine if it actually gets delivered to the correct address

The food is fine- as with all food delivery services, some meals are hit and miss. The issue is with their grossly incompetent delivery drivers who do not follow delivery instructions, deliver on the requested date or deliver to correct address. On top of this Soulara do not offer refunds even if they deliver to the wrong address. This poor customer experience has resulted in me cancelling my subscription. Customers should not be punished for corporations mistakes.

SMV

SMVSydney, NSW

Not bad, not great

TeriXena

TeriXenaSydney, NSW

Pretty Yummy, Mostly

I was pleasantly surprised by the delicious food delivered by Soulara. I only had one disappointing meal, and I will just know not to get that again. I highly recommend their Indian inspired recipes. Seriously delicious. I am trying vegan eating for health reasons, as I have tried everything else for a condition I have which medical science doesn't understand and therefore cannot treat.

Hello TeriXena,

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying the food! We really hope we are able to provide you with meals that can suit your life and hopefully help with your medical condition!

Fai

FaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tasty Food and easy website

I love their website and how easy it is.
I love the ease of skipping weeks or pausing subscription. That is definitely a plus and one of the main reasons why I haven’t tried anywhere else. Majority of foods are super tasty and the sizes of the meals are just perfect to me.
Highly recommend!

Dave

Daveasked

What is Soulara doing to:

- Fix tiny portion sizes?
- Offer better food (taste & presentation)?
- Not use any plastics or foil in the packaging?

I'd love a service that provided proper meals, and didn't cost the Earth (double meaning intended!)

Fired Up
Fired Up

What?

Hi David,

I hope you are well and thank you kindly for sharing your thoughts.
Your feedback is incredibly important to us and the team have taken these into consideration.
We have increased some of our meals portion sizes to 400 grams, however, we appreciate that each individual requires more or less. This is in review to ensure that we can further maximise our customer's experience.

In terms of the taste and presentation of our food, our production team are working closely with our local Australian suppliers, expert nutritionists and QA officer during these uncharted times to ensure we continue to use fresh ingredients and produce high-quality meals. We also aim to review our menu on a fortnightly basis and upload a new meal every 2 weeks.

The team also appreciate your concerns regarding the use of plastic in our packaging. We use biodegradable packaging that can be recycled, placed with your general waster, or composted. The containers are 90% biodegradable which means that over time all the packaging decomposes except for 10% of the inorganic plastic material. We try to minimise the impact the use of plastic has by using BPA free, directly recyclable plastic manufactured through a 30% cleaner process than other methods. We are actively looking into phasing out our plastic packaging in the coming months and switching over to even more biodegradable alternatives.

Thank you again for taking the time to send through your questions.

Andy

@Fired Up, what could you possibly not understand about the review?

Birsen F.

Birsen F.asked

Does Soulara help with weight loss

Gloria SSoulara

Soulara meals are nutritionist designed. With satiating fibre, plant protein, healthy fats, and low GI carbohydrates, Soulara meals can assist you in meeting your weight loss goals and maintaining a healthy weight with ease.

Carmen P.asked

what additives, if any, do you use?

Carmen P.

is anyone there to answer my question about additives?

Gloria SSoulara

Soulara is proudly additive free! We use modified atmospheric packaging in our shipments, to keep your meals fresh without using any additives or preservatives.

Andy

"modified atmospheric packaging" could you explain exactly what this is without the obvious marketing jargon please?

Get an answer from our members and Soulara representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services