Jade-Alise

Jade-AliseSydney, NSW

This sounds over the top but these products have changed my life

Ive been using different meal services - 5point4, YouFoodz, but I wanted to try soulara because of the vegan options and variety! Ive found everything tasting the same with other companies but soulara is amazing.
Every meal so far has been incredible! Ive popped them into the freezer because my routine is unpredictable but they freeze fine, and its so handy to have macro balanced, tasty meals within 5 minutes whenever I need.
Theyre a little pricy but no more than cooking these kinds of meals for yourself.
Would definitely recommend!

Meal Plan(s)18 Meals per Week

Tasty and makes my days easier

Deborah L.

Deborah L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Changing our lives!

Lance

LanceSydney, NSW

Fantastic. Can't understand very negative reviews left here.

Sue

SuePerth, WA

Food was inedible. I really wanted SOULARA to be what they advertised

The customer service was fine as was the weekly delivery.
The food was so tasteless. Vegetables were inedible.
I have no idea how a chef could get it so wrong.
I am a creative eater & have no trouble eating decent meals.
SOULARA needs to address this issue because they will not succeed with the poor quality of food they are currently delivering.
I wasted my money and time.

Bonnie-Lea E.

Bonnie-Lea E.Southwest, VIC

Absolutely loving it! Easy to stay healthy whilst working full time and studying!

rosy11

rosy11Sydney

Was reeled in by all the glowing 5-star reviews..

Tanya J.

Tanya J.Sydney, NSW

Perfect for staying healthy whilst studying

As a time poor student, Soulara has been so helpful in allowing me to eat healthily whilst studying. So many quick to prepare foods are low in nutrients and vegetables and it’s really difficult to find vegetarian or vegan meal delivery services, but Soulara provided a wide range of delicious, healthy meals. My favourite dishes are the healing turmeric soup and the pesto pasta - they’re both always on my weekly menu!

Meal Plan(s)9 Meals per Week

Great concept, bland food.

I should start off by saying that the company is very organised and professional, meals arrive when expected, and it is an easy system to use online. With that said, the food itself is not great. I understand that flavour and taste is a very subjective thing, however, I found most meals very bland. A lot of my meals were curry based and they had absolutely no flavour! I would suggest that they hire new chefs or find better recipes.

Meal Plan(s)15 Meals per Week

Tasty lovely nutritious plant food but ...

The meals are brilliantly nutritious interesting and fresh! However automatic second week order went through morning after meals arrived. Not enough time to taste & review or amend order. Therefore I cancelled subscription but may re order again soon and try other dishes.

Love their meals!

My son’s girlfriend is vegan and I find it a challenge to cook for her when I have the family over for a meal. Soulara was recommended and it was a great find! 3 portions of the Pesto pasta made a delicious salad for 8 people and the dahl was a great hit with my son’s girlfriend. I used the extra meals during my work week and I particularly loved the stir fry and the curry dishes. The food taste home-made and the meals are a boon when I come home too tired to cook on weeknights. I will definitely be ordering again.

Shelby

ShelbySydney, NSW

Very impressed with the Customer Service

I have been ordering from Soulara weekly for a few months now and have always been impressed with the quality of the meals. Today (Sunday) my order was delivered and it was wrong. I logged onto the website and started a chat with Lisa and let her know what happened. Less then five minutes the courier was back at my door with the correct order. Great customer service and even on a Sunday!

Meal Plan(s)9 Meals per Week

Smoothest delivery ever - cheers!

Been seeing your ads on Insta for ages and finally decided to order. Just wanted to say how impressed I was with how easy it all was! On my delivery day, I got a text letting me know when my food was coming (so didn’t have to wait home all day for it) and the driver came on time. He was super-polite and my food arrived looking perfect. Easiest online ordering ever, I’m never cooking again haha!

I Can't go without the Paleo Peanut Butter Cups

I've been eating Soulara for over 6 months now and am loving it :) My favourite meals are the Sunkissed Pesto, Mushroom Bourguignon and Enoki Magi Soba. And I can't go without the Paleo Peanut Butter Cups - um YUM!! - for a sweet treat. Honestly, I love fresh home-cooked healthy meals and used to cook at home a lot. But last year I started a new job and sadly don't often have the time (or energy lol) now... your meals are the next best thing. I don't have to stress about what to eat or find time to do a huge grocery shop each week, but I still know I'm eating healthy real food. One request: can you do a healthy crunchy peanut butter bliss/protein ball?? That would make me SO happy!

Natalie R.

Natalie R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They lost me

Meal Plan(s)12 Meals per Week

AMAZING FOOD! You will get hooked from the first order!

Meal Plan(s)9 Meals per Week

A great mix of sweet and savoury options

Working as a lawyer, the hours can be unpredictable and long. I often find myself struggling to fit everything into my day and more often than not reaching for an unhealthy option to eat, just because it is easy. The meal delivery service is appealing to me for both health and convenience reasons. I had been wanting to try a meal delivery service for some time but found it hard to find something that had a variety of options for vegetarians and healthy food. Soulara has so many options and I like that you can pick the meals yourself and see all the ingredients in the meal before choosing the meals you would like delivered, as I can be fussy. Soulara has a great mix of sweet and savoury options.

Meal Plan(s)15 Meals per Week

Gillian S.

Gillian S.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

So far, so good.Only on my first week but the food is amazing. We are enjoying every meal so far. Have placed another order for next week. I personally love cooking from scratch but have been ill, so this is a great option!

Expired food

Website states meals will last 7 days but mine expire in 5 or 6 days. It is delivered on a Friday which means they won't last me for next week's lunches. Defeats the purpose of ordering them if they don't last Monday-Friday which is when most people don't wan't to cook.

Cancelled my subscription straight away!

Sheree

ShereeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving it !

Birsen F.

Birsen F.asked

Does Soulara help with weight loss

Carmen P.asked

what additives, if any, do you use?

Carmen P.

is anyone there to answer my question about additives?

Leeasked

I have noticed that there are literally dozens of suspiciously over zealous, over positive, over written reviews of this product and all reviewers have one thing in common ...... they are all first time reviewers. I smell false positive reviews. Such a pity there's no way productreview.com.au can filter out the bogus reviews done by fake positive review accounts. It's just so obvious what Soulara are doing to bump up their star rating on here. I'm about to try the food for convenience but I'm really disappointed to see fake reviews and this has made me suspicious of the company. Is there anybody out there with more than 20 reviews, who has not just started up their account in 2019 who can give me HONEST, GENUINE feedback on this food and the company ????????

Adam Biskupiak
Adam Biskupiak

Ok this is my honest opinion. I am not paid for leaving it. So for me that was the biggest NO ever. Although the customer service is not bad in the way they communicate with you quite effectively the problem is they don’t take responsibility for not delivered products or even all boxes. Well maybe I said wrong... they take responsibility in the way they will credit it (after 5-10 days !!) but of you order food and you wait for over 1 week for first delivery you don’t really want credit you want food. So I ordered twice and !!!! Twice not delivered ;) and the best is I got exactly the same story .. which would be fine if not fact I gave them another chance one year after first disaster. So if you want my opinion. If you don’t care if your food was delivered or not go for it and try it, if you want to buy from the company you can trust that your effort of eating healthy, lose weight or whatever is your goal and you expect every week your fridge won’t be empty go and do your business somewhere else

Lee

Thankyou ! I ended up using The Organic Kitchen here in Melb. I got a bad feeling about this company and didn’t like the ‘no phone number’ thing. If they can put a person on a chat screen they can put them on a switchboard. It seemed too sales focused for me and the clearly fake positive reviews were the deal breaker. Thanks for your answer !!!

Jana
Jana

Yeah, all the glowing, positive reviews sound like they've been pre-written by the same writer. Pretty confident they are all FAKE REVIEWS. And to think I was about to order a subscription from them. For a company to be dishonest like this, it has put me off. I think I'll just stick to preparing my own vegan meals.

Get an answer from our members and Soulara representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services