Sparesbox

3.7

1,098 reviews

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

You have to have all the time in the world to waste...

ben q.

ben q.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst business I've ever dealt with do not order from them

Ordered some brake rotors on ebay, they didn't have them in stick and told me 9 days after ordering, cancelled order

MikeP

MikePSydney, NSW

Highly recommend Sparesbox

Best prices, wide range of merchandise and quick delivery.
Check Sparesbox first before buying what ever it is you need for your ride anywhere else.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Sparesbox compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Spare box, the Greatest customer service!

I have ordered car wash cloth about two months ago and had an email of delay delivery. A few weeks later I found the delivery was already arrived and disappeared. I have reported to sparebox customer service team of lost delivery and was told the post was delivered to my place on time correctly. The parcel seemed to be missing (or stolen) after delivered. Thankfully sparebox sent me a new one. Thanks sparebox!

Ryan McDonald

Ryan McDonaldSouth West, WA

Brilliant customer service. Very efficient

Purchased from sparesbox after using a terrible competitor. Amazingly, the competitor finally sent items, and I reached out to customer support at sparesbox to cancel order before it got dispatched. Got in in time, was no trouble for customer experience team to email me back and arrange for a refund, in the same day!
What a great experience - completely opposite to that other company.
Will be making future purchases through Sparesbox for certain.

Stephen

Stephen

Sparesbox is AWESOME! PERIOD!

Orders some pads and apparently they were the wrong ones, so they sent correct one without any charge. Their customer service is top notch! I only shop at sparesbox now, much cheaper than supercheap or repco

Familyguy

FamilyguyAU

VAICO bonnet struts for Q7 - recommend purchase from other online retailers to avoid wasting your time

Bonnet struts purchased thru eBay, struts arrived not functioning i.e. the struts were leaking hydraulic fluid in the package and hence not useable. After the numerous emails from '[Name Removed]' I got a paypal refund however bore the cost off return postage, even after '[Name Removed]' was supposed to send me a return label which 'he couldn't' so was to refund the postage inclusively, however didn't.

Anthony

Anthony

Failed to deliver again!

Purchased filters and oil on two seperate orders on the same day. Three business days promised. Filters arrived in 3 but no correspondence on the oil, nor the oil delivery. This is the second time this has happend. To complete my car service I had to go and buy from my local car parts store.

I have written in the comments section on the website questions to cancel the order, there are no clear communication options regarding complaints and cancellations.

These guys cant be stockists, merely the middlemen.

Cameron

CameronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed with my experience - Adequate resolution, changed from 1 to 3 stars

Very disappointed with my experience.
Items that I was charged for were not in stock and indefinitely unavailable.
Over 2 weeks so far and I still don't have the in stock items...and email responses from the Sparesbox team aren't very helpful.
I wish I'd paid slightly more for genuine parts - I would have received them weeks ago. I could have got the parts for the same price from a local aftermarket retailer....that would have been better as well.

UPDATE
Customer service (which I couldn't get onto before writing a negative review) were very understanding and helpful. I now have all the parts.

Sway bar upgrade!

Markm

MarkmMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extension of original review

So on top of not getting an item I wanted they then tell me another item won't be available until the end of November. I asked them to cancel my order for the remaining 2 of the 4 items and refund me but they chose to ignore my email and sent it anyway. I won't ever be using them again and wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Bullbar blinker lens

Good web site, easy to order, quick response , updates on delivery progress was good, product quality is good.prompt delivery under current circumstances.

Stuart

StuartShellharbour

Advertised items are not in stock. Excuses for failing to dispatch promptly. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM COMPANY

Item shown as being in Stock was actually not in Stock at all. Delays in Dispatching, therefore order cancelled due to lengthy wait.

Scan

ScanSouth East Queensland, QLD

I purchased wrong hose clamps

I purchased wrong hose clamps from the picture on line and refunded my my money with out any hassle , not the first time i have had great customer experience from SparesBox

Juzdrumz

JuzdrumzSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

i had an issue where I ordered an item that I thought was actually something else. I contacted support and received fantastic customer service from Keiran at Sparesbox. The wait for what I actually wanted was too long, so they refunded me for the incorrect purchase promptly and with no more questions asked. Will be back for sure.

david34783

david34783

Second time order cancelled from being on sale

Second time order cancelled because the item was out of stock or a mistake in their sale price. Won't buy from them again. Unreliable

Mark J.

Mark J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service as you would expect it, and then some.

Contact with Kieran was easy and quick. I got the correct brake pads within a week. Will be using spare box more often!

Howard

HowardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks again

Parts order was simple and uncomplicated.
Parts delivered as per order.
Thanks again for the delivery always a pleasure to deal with.

Jimmy Kingsley

Jimmy KingsleyCentral, SA

Excellent customer service

I just brought a pair of break disc rotors and a oil filter (already had oil) for my car, the delivery time was great & was here within a few days, but when I opened the box there was only 1 disc rotor when there was ment to be two, so I sent them a message straight away and they where very apologetic and offered me a refund or they could just send out the missing part, I just said just send the part, so they did that and 2 or 3 day's later (today) I got all the parts I need

So far I'm happy with Sparesbox and would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs car parts

Cheers

Great Products

Great product, Australian made, Fast delivery, Easy to find parts on their website. Definitely would recommend to friends and family