Spectra Baby

2.6

Alan N

Alan NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishonest Business

**DO NOT PURCHASE** Do not support this business, they are dishonest and should be listed as a scam. They refuse to honour returns or warranty claims. When the pumps work they are great, but as soon as there's a fault this business ignores your messages until you get the ACCC or Fair Trading involved.

Spend your money elsewhere and support a business that has after sales support and cares about its customers. I will be honest and say I read the reviews here and thought it wouldn't happen to me.

Store LocationSpectra Baby Australia
John V

John VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service and no warranty

I wanted to return a brand new product (S1 pump) after having pregnancy complications.
There was no response from Spectra. After sales and their return / warranty policies are shown on the website which they do not follow.

They blatantly lie when ACCC was involved saying the item was opened when they in fact never have procession of the item to make that comment.

I would not buy from this company ever again as they do not communicate until ACCC get involved and the only way to contact them is via email.

Store Locationhttps://spectra-baby.com.au/
Kenneth

Kenneth

Non existent after sales service. Do not buy from them!

Purchased item as they had 30 day return policy. Being a new parent, I wanted to make sure we had everything ready before we needed the item. After buying, decided it was not required and requested to return the product. Called, emailed, chat on Facebook (confirmed message was read), but all contact attempts were ignored.

Ended up with a Tommee Tippee pump which looks superior, is a quarter of the size and $30 cheaper!

Seems to be a pattern. Look at all the bad reviews.

Lorena

LorenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great pump but terribly designed bottles.

Steven K.

Steven K.Sydney, NSW

SCAM: won’t accept warranty claim

Purchased the S1 pump from this company the suction is very weak and the battery life decreased exponentially. I am well within my consumer rights for a refund however the business refuses to provide me with one. After multiple videos this company just keeps making excuses. I hope fair trading can resolve this so I do not need to spend my time at court dealing with this deceitful company,

Absolutely disgraceful and disgusting

KiriSydney, NSW

Horrible customer service and bad quality products

Stephanie

Stephanie

Superior product

I purchased a S2 Spectra breast pump and I have not had any issues using this item, I am grateful to be able to use such a superior product when I need to get a supply of milk for when I am in surgery. I would recommend knowing your nipple size before purchasing to save yourself cost and pain on your nipple

Store LocationSpectra Online
kpinks10

kpinks10New South Wales

Do not buy this machine

Don’t buy this machine unless you buy a 12 volt charger as a spare. I was left high and dry after returning home from hospital with a premature baby when my machine would not turn on because the charger was broken. I followed all troubleshooting instructions and it still wouldn’t work. It was late at night and going a whole night without a pump was not possible. I had to send my husband to the chemist to buy another pump costing $380 and I contacted the company who will only offer a replacement charger. Terrible customer service and cheap product.

Store LocationOnline Store
Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service ever

My pump broke down, so I posted it to spectra to get it fixed. They claimed they posted me a replacement pump overnight. The pump took over a week to arrive. I kept checking the tracking number, it said that it was in SA first and then in QLD! (I live in Melbourne...).
When I complained saying that the pump took over a week to arrive, they said that it was my fault, accusing me of collecting it 2 weeks later. The rest of their email was quite unpleasant and they basically kept blaming me for everything.
Also, I posted my pump into the original box. They sent it back to me into a normal cardboard box, so of I want to sell it in the future it's going to be an issue now.
Great job, Spectra. Thanks a lot hey

Store LocationOnlin

Hilary S.

Hilary S.

Very impressed

I purchased a Spectra breast pump, the S2+ and S9 models, after trialling another brand after having my baby and needing to pump to increase my supply of milk.

After placing my order it was delivered very quickly indeed, which I was pleasantly surprised at as I have come to expect a week or more for delivery for items here in SA, so that was great and meant I could take my hired pump back immediately saving hire fees.

I found customer service to be very good, answering email queries promptly and helpfully which I really appreciated.

I would definately use this company again - the products are good (reviewed seperately) and customer service very good.

Store Locationonline

S j kSydney, NSW

Not accepting genuine warranty claim

Hi have both the s2 and the 9+ from the au website. after two months of usage (including purchasing many spare parts via amazon), the s2 expression mode is so weak that its expression mode on vacuum 8, 10 to 12 is weaker than than when the s2 is in letdown mode (vacuum 5). After multiple videos and emails sent to customer service, the business refuses to acknowledge even the possibility that the suction has reduced significantly. I cant prove something online that they refuse to accept online. Now Im having to use the 9+ as my main pump even though the s2 is hospital grade - there doesnt seem to be any recourse I can have within the company except to go fair trading (which quite frankly will drag things on even longer)

Store LocationOnline au site
Simmo

SimmoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worse customer service

I am a single mother of twins and I wanted to utilise their sale. For some reason my computer just showed gobbidly gook on the site, Spectra's Customer service expected me to ask a friend to make the order for me and ask them to pay on my behalf, not believing that I had no one to help. As a single mother of twins I find this discusting. There was no help whatsoever.

Sean A.

Sean A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible product and customer service.

Bought some parts for a total of a hundred dollars and received them in open packagings (the parts are no longer sealed) for all of them. They are shipped without boxes or bubble wraps/pads at all. Made a complaint to their customer service and they were not apologetic at all saying that my items were not broken therefore there is nothing they can do about it. The fact that the packagings are broken, for all I know the parts could have been used prior or it’s quality been compromised. I’d never expected such experience received from such a reputable brand, which is totally unacceptable!

schinbble

schinbbleMelbourne

Good product, sloooooooooooow ordering

Jakia

JakiaRiverwood

The best breast pump

I have bought Spectra Dew 350 and extremely pleased with the quality of the product. It is super quiet and does the job perfectly.
Best for those who would not able to stay with the Bub for the longer period of day due to work or Uni.
Definitely a life saving product

Great company

I recommend buying from Spectra baby.
Great customer service team. I sent an email asking a question and they promptly got back to me.

Kasey590

Kasey590Lakelands

I love this company. Best products and best service.

I bought this pump because of the astounding reviews I read. And i am definitely NOT disappointed. It's been hard to find one that suits what I need and the fact that Spectra Baby are so patient, understanding and happy to help wherever they can makes all the difference. If you shop with this company you wont be disappointed!!!

Whizfizz

WhizfizzBrisbane

Very quick postage

Online site was easy to use, super fast (2 days) postage at a reasonable price ($10). I was sent quick and informative updates on my order including a tracking number. I haven't used the item yet, so I'm unable to say much about it, only that I purchased it purely based on the reviews from this review website. (Spectra s2 breast dual pump).
Fast and reasonably priced postage, informative email updates and tracking