Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric

Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric

Good machine

I don’t have anything to compare it to but I would say it’s fairly quiet. Easy to clean the bottles and parts. Comes with some spare parts in the box. Easy to use - on/off and suction power dial. Would be good to be able to select the breast shield size when ordering,

JGE

It would have been good to be able to choose the size when purchasing the pump so that I don’t need to spend more money and a set of shields here that don’t fit

Steff g

Steff gGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best by Far

With my first I went through 5 different electric pumps before giving up. When my second came along i did a lot of research and purchased the DEW directly from spectra. It arrived within 24 hours and was a dream to use. I used it daily for an entire year. The machine is quiet and comfortable. The dial allows you to really adjust the strength of suction perfectly to suit yourself. I have to say Spectra also have great customer service. I accidentally broke one of the tubing parts. When I called them to buy a replacement part they sent me two new ones free of charge within two days. I now have my third child who is 12 weeks old and am using the DEW again. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a pump.

AMANDA

AMANDABrisbane

Excellent Pump

This is a great pump. I had low supply when my lo was 4 months old and I wad able to user this machibe to help boost my supply. I now take to work 3 times a week and pump for bub, I can express a 150ml bottle for her in 15 mins. Would definitely recommend it.

Myles

MylesSydney

Better Product

I used medela for my first child and this product for my second. I can say that this is better than the first one. I find this more comfortable and easier to use. I have used this for a few months before switching to formula. Had I not used this before, it could have been only a few weeks before I lose milk supply.

maria

mariaSydney

The best pump wver

This pump is the best pump compare to other brand. It saes my sanity. Easy to use, quiet pump which works perfect when use at night. Have different levels of suction. Easy to clean. The only negative is it doesn't have the let down options. Big style and power operated.

marvo

marvoQLD, 4060

Great product and value for money

This pump is great. It is competitively priced and is of good quality.
It is comfortable to use, with soft sounds. It is not huge in size and is solidly built. Suction is great and good enough to pump both breasts at the same time.
It is easy to clean and maintain, and parts are available readily online. Definitely recommend this to all the pumpers out there!

Kristy

KristyPerth, WA

Love, Love, Love!!!!

tcass95

tcass95Adelaide

Great pump!

I didn't pump often during my breastfeeding journey, but when I did, this pump made everything so much easier. Other pumps were really painful, loud and barely got anything out and the Spectra Dew was the complete opposite. It was really comfortable and easy to use, it doesn't make that terrible sound most pumps make and I was able to get almost a full bottle of milk out. Definitely worth investing in one!

Ash

AshAdelaide

Great pump for the price

I recently purchased this breast pump after using a single tommee tippee pump and it's been great. I think the only improvement would be including information about breast shield sizing. I need to purchase a different size as the standard size is too big but I didn't realise this until I did some of my own research. Otherwise it's been fantastic and I would definitely recommend it, especially if you're need to pump several + times a day.

Brent W

Brent Wbrisbane

Really works hard

My wife has tried a few of the other brands and this one seems to work the best for her. There are so many on the market and hard to make a decision, but I am glad that I was able to get the double pump. And I love the pink colour for our girl

Ree

ReeMelbourne, Victoria

The best pump I've used

sianu21

sianu21Sydney

cheap and good quality

It is much more quiet then my other pump and I'm getting more milk out per pump then when i use my single, battery operated pump (not hospital grade). The bottles that comes with it are fine for my bub too. For the price of the pump I was very happy with my purchase as it is good quality and easy to use. Other pumps on the market are way too expensive.

Tayla C

Tayla CAdelaide

Amazing!

I struggled with pumping breast milk. I could barely get anything out. There was nothing wrong with my supply either. I purchased the Spectra Dew because I had heard terrific things about their breast pumps, and I'm so glad I did! It worked amazingly. It's comfortable, doesn't hurt my nipples and it's not too loud like some other pumps.

Luyin

Luyin

Great! Never feel painful

So comfortable to use. I tried the other brand before, it is so painful when sucking. This pump will never feel painful, and it is quick to pump. There is no noisy sound. Bottles are big enough, easy to wash and feed. can be used from new born to 1-2 years old.

yuqi

yuqimelbourne

For the price of single pump now you can buy this double pump!

This pump I would recommend to anyone!Price is the best on the market for double pump and quality! It's so quiet to use and suction is adjustable. I think it's the best investment for having a newborn if you are determined to breastfeeding your bub. It's also handy to come with all the attachments, including freeze milk bags. So easy to use, just connect, turn on. When you finished with it, just removed tubes and wash. I used to hire breast pump from pharmacy $80/month. Not only the price, but also very noisy and auction is too strong.
Love this product.

Dilini

DiliniBayswater north

not great!

I started off with a lower grade breast pump and switched to this one. i started off with a 24mm shield and then tried a 28mm shield and they are both awful. I only get around 20 ml from both my breasts. I find I have to stop every few minuets to change the position of my nipple otherwise it stops drawing milk. My little one is 2 months and I use to express a minimum of 60ml with a different lower grade breast pump. so I know it is not my milk supply as I breast feed the baby still and she falls asleep full after feeds.
I wouldn't recommend it

Customer Service T.Spectra

Amazing pump and excellent value

Used this pump 4 years ago for 12 months almost everyday and have used it almost everyday for the past 3 months with my 2nd child and it's still going strong! It's very efficient at draining my breasts quickly, relatively comfy and not too noisy. I have not used the double pump function so cannot comment on that. I would recommend this pump to anyone due to its ease of use, effectiveness and affordability. I paid $201 for pump, bottles and delivery in 2012 from a company called sweet beats and it's been worth every cent.

Sarahmk

SarahmkGold Coast

Fantastic pump!!

After using several manual pumps with my first child and spending hours pumping and getting hand cramps I decided to buy an electric pump for my second child. After much research I came across the Spectra Dew and couldn't be happier. My pump arrived 24 hours after purchasing and it does the job in a quarter of the time it took my old manual pumps. It is super quiet and comfortable to use, very easy to clean and I highly recommend it and would use again for any future children.

li_ann

li_annbrisbane

love it.

I'm really happy with the spectra dew 350--it's straightforward to use, gives me a good output, and the reduced risk of contamination of the tubes is fantastic! The only thing I would change are the connectors (rather wish it was inbuilt into the design-- they're easy to lose), and the flanges (would be fantastic if they automatically came with two flange sizes instead of one standard dize-- search youtube for guides on how to select the right side flanges for yourself-- DIYbreastfeeding gives a great guide). Flange size can make a huge difference to comfort (your nipples should be in the centre of the flanges) and output. The lactation consultant at my hospital also recommended it

Best breast pump ever!

Hi,
The spectra dew 350 is very comfortable for use and been using this for more than 4 months. No issues with pumps. All the spare accessories are available and they are easy to clean and maintain. The spectra bottles that come with this is so lovely. My little one uses spectra. I would definitely recommend this product for friends and would buy again in future.

Katie Casked

Hi I bought my Spectra 350 in August and have used it every day since, I exclusively pump so it gets a lot of use! I double pump and have always found its been great. Last night I turned it on to pump and found the suction to be reduced, I checked that I didn't have any damage in my valves (which were recently replaced), no damage in the tubes, made sure all parts were secured. Ive thoroughly checked the pump and all parts but can find no reason. If I close off the second hole and only do single pump it gives me my usual level of suction (this applies to both holes as I checked that both were sucking normally) and plugged in both of my kits to see if one was faulty in some way but both work perfectly on their own. I've never had reduced suction when double pumping before, it's decreased so much that I get hardly any milk coming out and barely feel the suction. Please help as I really rely on this machine to feed my daughter :( thank you in advance.

Katie C

PUMP FIXED! I had a friend look inside the machine and the arm that moves the piston was bent ever so slightly so the disc inside the tube wasn't totally sealed causing a small amount of air to escape, he fitted a small washer and bent the arm straight again and now it sucks like it's new again!

JHS13

JHS13asked

Has anyone else experienced their Spectra Dew suddenly no longer suck? It was fine yesterday, I cleaned the parts and went to use it now but no suction. The machine is pumping, there is air in the tubes but no change in suction when I move the dial, even to maximum makes no difference. I've tried different tubes, valves, everything but nothing is fixing it. Thanks.

Nope. Sounds like a dodgy machine - I’d try exchange it

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hi JHS, thanks for checking in about this. :)

I would encourage you to shoot us a message at support@spectra-baby.com.au as 95% of the time, suction issues are able to be corrected with some adjustments to your shield kit. :)

I will keep an eye out for your message so we can get this resolved for you.

Best
Georgie
Spectra team

Ree

Reeasked

Does this lose suction when used as a double pump or is suction the se as when you use it as a single?

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hey Ree! The suction drops slightly when used as a double compared to single, but this pump has very strong suction, not many mamas are using it on the max suction level, and therefore would just turn suction up slightly when double pumping compared with single pumping.

Please send us an email if you have any more questions!

Claire
Spectra Team

Get an answer from our members and Spectra representatives

CategoryElectric Breast Pumps