6Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric

Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric

136 reviews · Statistics

93% · 1278 · 6%

Customisable suction to suit different needs
Helps boost milk supply
Easy to clean and maintain
See the Best Breast Pumps in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JGE13 posts

Good machine

I don’t have anything to compare it to but I would say it’s fairly quiet. Easy to clean the bottles and parts. Comes with some spare parts in the box. Easy to use - on/off and suction power dial. Would be good to be able to select the breast shield size when ordering,

Show 2 replies

Steff g
Steff gVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Best by Far

With my first I went through 5 different electric pumps before giving up. When my second came along i did a lot of research and purchased the DEW directly from spectra. It arrived within 24 hours and was a dream to use. I used it daily for an entire year. The machine is quiet and comfortable. The dial allows you to really adjust the strength of suction perfectly to suit yourself. I have to say Spectra also have great customer service. I accidentally broke one of the tubing parts. When I called them to buy a replacement part they sent me two new ones free of charge within two days. I now have my third child who is 12 weeks old and am using the DEW again. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a pump.

AMANDA
AMANDAQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Excellent Pump

This is a great pump. I had low supply when my lo was 4 months old and I wad able to user this machibe to help boost my supply. I now take to work 3 times a week and pump for bub, I can express a 150ml bottle for her in 15 mins. Would definitely recommend it.

Myles
MylesSydney6 posts

Better Product

I used medela for my first child and this product for my second. I can say that this is better than the first one. I find this more comfortable and easier to use. I have used this for a few months before switching to formula. Had I not used this before, it could have been only a few weeks before I lose milk supply.

maria
mariaSydney6 posts

The best pump wver

This pump is the best pump compare to other brand. It saes my sanity. Easy to use, quiet pump which works perfect when use at night. Have different levels of suction. Easy to clean. The only negative is it doesn't have the let down options. Big style and power operated.

marvo
marvo4060QLD, 40604 posts

Great product and value for money

This pump is great. It is competitively priced and is of good quality.

It is comfortable to use, with soft sounds. It is not huge in size and is solidly built. Suction is great and good enough to pump both breasts at the same time.

It is easy to clean and maintain, and parts are available readily online. Definitely recommend this to all the pumpers out there!

Kristy
KristyWAPerth, WA8 posts

tcass95
tcass95Adelaide5 posts

Great pump!

I didn't pump often during my breastfeeding journey, but when I did, this pump made everything so much easier. Other pumps were really painful, loud and barely got anything out and the Spectra Dew was the complete opposite. It was really comfortable and easy to use, it doesn't make that terrible sound most pumps make and I was able to get almost a full bottle of milk out. Definitely worth investing in one!

Ash
AshAdelaide12 posts

Great pump for the price

I recently purchased this breast pump after using a single tommee tippee pump and it's been great. I think the only improvement would be including information about breast shield sizing. I need to purchase a different size as the standard size is too big but I didn't realise this until I did some of my own research. Otherwise it's been fantastic and I would definitely recommend it, especially if you're need to pump several + times a day.

Brent W
Brent Wbrisbane6 posts

Really works hard

My wife has tried a few of the other brands and this one seems to work the best for her. There are so many on the market and hard to make a decision, but I am glad that I was able to get the double pump. And I love the pink colour for our girl

ReeVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC18 posts

sianu21
sianu21Sydney3 posts

cheap and good quality

It is much more quiet then my other pump and I'm getting more milk out per pump then when i use my single, battery operated pump (not hospital grade). The bottles that comes with it are fine for my bub too. For the price of the pump I was very happy with my purchase as it is good quality and easy to use. Other pumps on the market are way too expensive.

Tayla C
Tayla CAdelaide8 posts

Amazing!

I struggled with pumping breast milk. I could barely get anything out. There was nothing wrong with my supply either. I purchased the Spectra Dew because I had heard terrific things about their breast pumps, and I'm so glad I did! It worked amazingly. It's comfortable, doesn't hurt my nipples and it's not too loud like some other pumps.

Luyin
Luyin4 posts

Great! Never feel painful

So comfortable to use. I tried the other brand before, it is so painful when sucking. This pump will never feel painful, and it is quick to pump. There is no noisy sound. Bottles are big enough, easy to wash and feed. can be used from new born to 1-2 years old.

yuqi
yuqimelbourne5 posts

For the price of single pump now you can buy this double pump!

This pump I would recommend to anyone!Price is the best on the market for double pump and quality! It's so quiet to use and suction is adjustable. I think it's the best investment for having a newborn if you are determined to breastfeeding your bub. It's also handy to come with all the attachments, including freeze milk bags. So easy to use, just connect, turn on. When you finished with it, just removed tubes and wash. I used to hire breast pump from pharmacy $80/month. Not only the price, but also very noisy and auction is too strong.

Love this product.

Katie C

Hi I bought my Spectra 350 in August and have used it every day since, I exclusively pump so it gets a lot of use! I double pump and have always found its been great. Last night I turned it on to pump and found the suction to be reduced, I checked that I didn't have any damage in my valves (which were recently replaced), no damage in the tubes, made sure all parts were secured. Ive thoroughly checked the pump and all parts but can find no reason. If I close off the second hole and only do single pump it gives me my usual level of suction (this applies to both holes as I checked that both were sucking normally) and plugged in both of my kits to see if one was faulty in some way but both work perfectly on their own. I've never had reduced suction when double pumping before, it's decreased so much that I get hardly any milk coming out and barely feel the suction. Please help as I really rely on this machine to feed my daughter :( thank you in advance.

JHS13
JHS13

Has anyone else experienced their Spectra Dew suddenly no longer suck? It was fine yesterday, I cleaned the parts and went to use it now but no suction. The machine is pumping, there is air in the tubes but no change in suction when I move the dial, even to maximum makes no difference. I've tried different tubes, valves, everything but nothing is fixing it. Thanks.

Nope. Sounds like a dodgy machine - I’d try exchange it

Spectra
Spectra   DM
Ree

Does this lose suction when used as a double pump or is suction the se as when you use it as a single?

Spectra
Spectra   DM

Features:

• The Spectra Dew 250 Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump has a single smooth, gentle (yet powerful) pumping action that makes expressing quick and simple.
  • A larger hospital-grade motor makes for a powerful pump (with a vacuum range of 0-350mmHg) to draw out breast milk and build supply when needed.
  • It’s suitable for heavy duty use (defined by the brand as 8 times a day) so it’s a great option for mothers who want to build their milk supply.
  • It doesn’t have a letdown mode, so it may not be suitable for those who find it harder to express.
  • This breast pump is advertised as being very quiet - Spectra says that this breast pump has a soft, constant noise comparable to heavy breathing, which could make it perfect for discreet expressing.
  • The closed system and backflow filter prevents mould growth and moisture from the expressed breast milk entering the motor and - making this unit hygienic and easy to clean and maintain.
  • It has a cycle length of 46rpm - this however isn’t adjustable, so may not meet the needs of all women.
  • As an added bonus, the product looks like a breast! Subtle.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers took a liking to the suction of the breast pump, saying that it was highly customisable to perfectly suit their expressing needs.
  • The breast pump helped many reviewers boost their milk supply.
  • It was easy to clean and maintain, according to many reviewers.
  • Reviewers liked how readily the parts were available online, making them easy to replace once the recommended use time of the different components was over.

Extra Information