Speech Active

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Speech Active

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Lukas F.
Lukas F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Course that really works

The Speech Active course really helps to improve my pronunciation. I was not able to get rid of my Slavic accent for ages, but with this course, I finally feel the improvement. Thank you!

Vatey
VateyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Change your world through Speech Active!!!

It's a work and life changing course for me.

The technique of La-La, chunking, sound ending, and many more help me break bad habit of using monotone speech. The content and teaching of Georgie and hear team is superb. It's the best ever speaking course for me as an Asian person. I'm very very satisfied with this course, and my speaking has improved tremendously. And I've never been more confident in my life to speak with people at work and friends at school.

The course is easy to learn at my own pace. I do not find anything challenging, except that I need to take time to do my own practice.

boltz471
boltz471Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is perfect for non-native speakers of all levels.

Education & Training Services

Find out how Speech Active compares to other Education & Training Services

G. B.
G. B.Sydney, NSW

A very well built and efficient English pronunciation course

The Speech Active English pronunciation course is really well built and definitely helps to improve awareness of typical pronunciation mistakes that French natives do and therefore helps to correct them with a lot of practice. Georgia is an excellent teacher and you can feel all the passion and effort she and her team have put in this unique course. I strongly recommend it!

Ben Maher
Ben MaherSydney, NSW

Most likely one of the best pronunciations courses

I have tried a few pronunciation and accent courses before but none of them is quite like this one. What makes this course different is that there are different versions for different speakers. The mistakes that someone with Arabic background makes is totally different with a Vietnamese or a Chinese person. Other courses offer a generic one-size-fits-all solution. Initially, I was skeptic that the course can address the issues that someone from my background has. But it become patently obvious to me that the instructor has worked with people form my background, and has instilled all of that into this course!

Helene
HeleneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

What a life changing course

I should have done this course 5 years ago. Georgie's way to explain is just perfect! She managed to change some of my really old habits only through her online videos. I learnt so much!
Forever grateful!

An excellent course

Speech Active's course helped me to improve my confidence and to develop my English knowledge. It was an excellent experience, and definitely, it will help me in my future. Thank you.

Nat K
Nat KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This course improved my English pronunciation drastically

The course is very well structured and easy to follow. The team at speech active also provides students with so much support through their online portal. For example, I had a question about consonant cluster “cts” and I was able to post a question online and get prompt support from the team. This course has greatly improved my speech clarity and confidence!

Iraps H
Iraps HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best online English-speaking courses by Speech Active!!

Education & Training Services

Find out how Speech Active compares to other Education & Training Services

Binh Nguyen
Binh NguyenSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend This Course

Georgie H.Speech Active

A life changing course !!

This course is life changing. I really mean it. I started it to gain confidence with my pronunciation in order to improve my relationships with native speakers. Five weeks later, my relatives already noticed some improvements in my speech. They were impressed by how much confidence I gained after a few weeks only. Not only my pronunciation improved but also my understanding.

I have followed a lot of online course in various fields. So far, this one is the best value for money I have ever found. It is really worth it. Everything you learn will stay in our mind (and mouth) forever.

I wish I had discovered SpeechActive 10 years ago, so don’t wait any longer. The earlier, the better. :)

Georgie, thank you very much!