5.0 from 7 reviews · View Details

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Ben Maher

Ben MaherSydney, NSW

Most likely one of the best pronunciations courses

I have tried a few pronunciation and accent courses before but none of them is quite like this one. What makes this course different is that there are different versions for different speakers. The mistakes that someone with Arabic background makes is totally different with a Vietnamese or a Chinese person. Other courses offer a generic one-size-fits-all solution. Initially, I was skeptic that the course can address the issues that someone from my background has. But it become patently obvious to me that the instructor has worked with people form my background, and has instilled all of that into this course!

Helene

HeleneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

What a life changing course

I should have done this course 5 years ago. Georgie's way to explain is just perfect! She managed to change some of my really old habits only through her online videos. I learnt so much!
Forever grateful!

An excellent course

Speech Active's course helped me to improve my confidence and to develop my English knowledge. It was an excellent experience, and definitely, it will help me in my future. Thank you.

Education & Training Services

Find out how Speech Active compares to other Education & Training Services

Nat K

Nat KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This course improved my English pronunciation drastically

The course is very well structured and easy to follow. The team at speech active also provides students with so much support through their online portal. For example, I had a question about consonant cluster “cts” and I was able to post a question online and get prompt support from the team. This course has greatly improved my speech clarity and confidence!

Iraps H

Iraps HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best online English-speaking courses by Speech Active!!

Binh Nguyen

Binh NguyenSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend This Course

Georgie H.Speech Active

A life changing course !!

This course is life changing. I really mean it. I started it to gain confidence with my pronunciation in order to improve my relationships with native speakers. Five weeks later, my relatives already noticed some improvements in my speech. They were impressed by how much confidence I gained after a few weeks only. Not only my pronunciation improved but also my understanding.

I have followed a lot of online course in various fields. So far, this one is the best value for money I have ever found. It is really worth it. Everything you learn will stay in our mind (and mouth) forever.

I wish I had discovered SpeechActive 10 years ago, so don’t wait any longer. The earlier, the better. :)

Georgie, thank you very much!