Speech Active

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Speech Active

• Learning Material

Best experience in learning English so far

I was not aware of all these phonetic rules and exceptions in the English language. I know understand how English pronunciation works and know how much I missed when learning it all these years. I can now improve my English by myself thanks to Speech Active lessons and very exciting method.

Georgie is the best!

I got improvement, and Georgie is the best teacher I have ever met.
Also, their pronunciation videos are good for people who have different accents.
I will take other classes with Georgie for sure. Thank you so much!

Eunha
EunhaHunter Region, NSW

Great course - positive impact on myself in so many ways!

This course made me aware of how I pronounce the word and syllables closer to the English speaking natives. Such a great course and also one on one phone conversation with Georgie emphasized even more where I need to focus on in the next few months or so. I highly recommend the course to everyone who English is the second language for them. Thank you Team!

Sajad
SajadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Must do this course before starting job hunting!

I found this course very helpful and useful in my job hunting and work relationship. It gave me confident to communicate with English native speakers fluently. Strongly recommend this course for non-native speakers if they feel they have gap in their communication and speaking ta their workplace.

Find out how Speech Active compares to other Education & Training Services

A step closer to native speaker

This is my second leaning opportunity with Georgia. The team did such a great job that I want to recommend it to everyone I know who are non-native speakers.
Thanks to Georgia and her team, I know how to improve my pronunciation, from mouth position, mouth movement to rate, word stress, sentence stress and linking-in.
Really appreciated for what they’ve done for all Mandarin speakers. It’s really helpful. We can contribute more when we speak better English. Even through there is still a long way to go, I’m confident about speaking better and better English as I know I’m on the right track.
Will do my best to introduce the course to as many Mandarin speakers as possible. It’s worth it!

Naza j.
Naza j.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic course !!!

This course is absolutely fantastic!
I’ve been doing it for 3 months now, and my improvement is very noticeable. I learnt so much, some things that I wasn’t even aware of, like small talk, meaning of some common phrases, etc
Georgie is very clear and uses great teaching techniques, she goes above and beyond the theory. The phone call was a big bonus, helped me a lot.
I highly recommend it!

Lukas F.
Lukas F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Course that really works

The Speech Active course really helps to improve my pronunciation. I was not able to get rid of my Slavic accent for ages, but with this course, I finally feel the improvement. Thank you!

Vatey
VateyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Change your world through Speech Active!!!

It's a work and life changing course for me.

The technique of La-La, chunking, sound ending, and many more help me break bad habit of using monotone speech. The content and teaching of Georgie and hear team is superb. It's the best ever speaking course for me as an Asian person. I'm very very satisfied with this course, and my speaking has improved tremendously. And I've never been more confident in my life to speak with people at work and friends at school.

The course is easy to learn at my own pace. I do not find anything challenging, except that I need to take time to do my own practice.

boltz471
boltz471Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is perfect for non-native speakers of all levels.

G. B.
G. B.Sydney, NSW

A very well built and efficient English pronunciation course

The Speech Active English pronunciation course is really well built and definitely helps to improve awareness of typical pronunciation mistakes that French natives do and therefore helps to correct them with a lot of practice. Georgia is an excellent teacher and you can feel all the passion and effort she and her team have put in this unique course. I strongly recommend it!

Ben Maher
Ben MaherSydney, NSW

Most likely one of the best pronunciations courses

I have tried a few pronunciation and accent courses before but none of them is quite like this one. What makes this course different is that there are different versions for different speakers. The mistakes that someone with Arabic background makes is totally different with a Vietnamese or a Chinese person. Other courses offer a generic one-size-fits-all solution. Initially, I was skeptic that the course can address the issues that someone from my background has. But it become patently obvious to me that the instructor has worked with people form my background, and has instilled all of that into this course!

Helene
HeleneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

What a life changing course

I should have done this course 5 years ago. Georgie's way to explain is just perfect! She managed to change some of my really old habits only through her online videos. I learnt so much!
Forever grateful!

An excellent course

Speech Active's course helped me to improve my confidence and to develop my English knowledge. It was an excellent experience, and definitely, it will help me in my future. Thank you.

Nat K
Nat KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This course improved my English pronunciation drastically

The course is very well structured and easy to follow. The team at speech active also provides students with so much support through their online portal. For example, I had a question about consonant cluster “cts” and I was able to post a question online and get prompt support from the team. This course has greatly improved my speech clarity and confidence!

Iraps H
Iraps HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best online English-speaking courses by Speech Active!!