94% · 171 · 6%

Rae
RaeSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Mrs Thompson
Mrs Thompson

House looks beautiful! Would recommend to anyone!

Wayne and His son cleaned my house, roof and concrete and I’m shocked at how amazingly clean it is now as it was very dirty ! Great customer service and very respectful. Overall couldn’t be happier will be getting Spencers back next time
TJD
TJD

Excellent Job

Excellent job William thank you. He is polite and courteous and Very professional and extremely helpful. I would recommend Spencers External House washing to anyone.

TCD
TCD

Fabulous job at Gaythorme!

Wayne and son did a fantastic job cleaning our unit block, started from the gutters to the pathways. All unit owners were extremely happy. A timely, courteous and professional experience. Thanks lads. I recommend there service without doubt and will definitely use them again!

RC Brisbane
RC Brisbane

Great clean

We have a lot of timber at our house, including a very long, very white painted fence. So glad we engaged Spencer's External House Washing. Great service, great job. Worth the investment to get the job done properly.

L Alford
L Alford

PERFECT JOB..so happy

Thank you Wayne, for a wonderful cleaning job on my parents house. It looks brand new and smells so fresh & clean, i couldn't be happier, excellent job

Vinnie
VinnieBrisbane City

Helen
HelenBrisbane2 posts

Highly recommended

Wayne recently cleaned my house and gutters and did a spectacular job. He was extremely hard-working and very dedicated to achieving the highest outcome possible. He was very careful to protect my property and left the site clean on completion of the job. I would highly recommend Wayne's work. Helen at Bulimba.

Lauren P
Lauren P

Our house is sparkling

Wayne did a fantastic job cleaning the exterior of our house prior to sale. It even smells clean! Thanks for your prompt, friendly service.

Barb
Barb

Perfection to a T

Thank you for the excellent work you did on our homes, your team were very professional from the start to the end a real pleasure to have contractors who know their stuff. Our homes smell and look so clean, would highly recommend your team to anyone looking for a professional service. Thank you for excellent service!

Karen
Karen

Very professional and prompt service

Thank you very much for your professional and extremely prompt service, a job well done and my house is shining like a brand new one. Wanting to get my house ready for the selling market. Other suggestions were made to bring this old dirty house up sparkling and that it does. Thank you.

Evan and Ingrid
Evan and IngridBRISBANE QLD

Very professional & worthwhile

We have been going with Spencer's for years now. The guys just did our house again & the difference is spectacular. Spencer's really know their stuff about washing, mould & paint & how to maintain your paint work & get the most out of it. They are always polite, friendly & helpful & happy to go the extra mile. Matthew & Cameron did a great job, thank you. Thank you again Wayne for your advice. We will be getting Spencer's out every year & do not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Kerry
Kerry

amazing job of the exterior of our home and business

Thank you Spencer's for an amazing job on our home/roof/gutters & concrete.I never thought it would turn out so clean.I thought my home needed painting.I still have at least 6 years left in our paint work. Mathew was highly professional and great detail. Highly recommend them to others.

Adam Wavell Heights
Adam Wavell HeightsEagle farm

Value for money

Not the cheapest quote i got however i am glad i went with these guys. I work hard for my money and i expect others to give me value for money. The boys worked hard and the house and driveway looked better than expected. Highly recommended / value for money

Tom and Deb
Tom and DebSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Big difference in the before and after!!

Our roof and house was cleaned today.Matthew did a great job. He was prompt, professional and polite. Would definitely use Spencer's roof/house cleaners again and definitely recommend them to others.