Sportitude

Sportitude

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

David

DavidLaunceston

Excellent service!

I ordered & received my shoes in 6 days. I was sent regular updates from the moment they left Sportitude right up to one at the time of delivery. Excellent service and prices!

TonyR9999

TonyR9999Sydney, NSW

Not happy Jan

Bought sneakers from sportitude. Got them dirty before i realised I'd bought the wrong size. OK ... my bad. Went back to site to buy the SAME shoes one size larger, a few days later. Price had increased 20%!!!!!! When i checked even the old WRONG size was 20% more. On line shinanagans!!! Not happy and bought the right size elsewhere.

Davor

DavorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent shopping experience

The online shopping was easy. The items prices were the best around. Delivered very quickly. They even sent me a wine voucher. Thinking of getting something else from this store. High five for Sportitude.

William N.

William N.

Fast, friendly service

Have made several purchases with sportitude and the service is always great, friendly and products dispatched very quickly with products always as described. Fantastic offers and discounts too, which is a bonus.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service is exceptional

I placed an order with Sportitude and I was contacted to confirm sizes as the size used in my order was not the usual size used for Womens shoes. It saved me an incorrect fit and the hassle of returning.
The changed item (as they were correct) was shipped next day!

Taro

TaroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely professional customer service.

Excellent customer service from Kyle and Rhys...we ordered the wrong size..and called and asked them if we can exchange, straight away they organized the right size and send it express post as we were going overseas the after...their prices are very very good..packaging and also very polite and decent...thanks guys.

Louraine W.

Louraine W.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

I exchanged a pair of shoes bought as a gift a month after it was delivered. I ordered the mens shoe not the ladies shoe, Sportitude had no issue exchanging it. The wrong pair was collected the next day. I received a credit as the replacement pair was on sale. Kyle was prompt, helpful and friendly.

Vicky B.

Vicky B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I couldn't have asked for better service. Great priced sneakers and the size chart was spot on, Highly recommend, safe and quick delivery, clear communication. Thanks, we will shop with you again.

Dean M

Dean MNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Highly recommended

Very good service I have received from them have ordered a couple of things and am very happy with the quality of them can highly recommend a lot cheaper than elsewhere very good quality

Kay C

Kay CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Second time we have ordered running shoes from this company. On our doorstep within 4 days and a significantly cheaper price compared to all other companies that we checked online.

JAMES

JAMESGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks Sportitude

First time I deal with Sportitude & I’m so happy I received what I exactly I order in no time at all my first pair off brooks adrenaline 19 shoes I find them very comfortable for running every day. I like to thank Sportitude!!!

April 8th 2019 Update: Best ever shoes

Today I received my first pair of brooks adrenaline gts 19 from sportitude they’re very professional people to deal with I only place my order 2 days ago I do recoment sportitude to others . I also find brooks adrenaline gts 19 very comfortable shoes for running !!!

Dave

DaveSydney

Artificially inflating prices before sale

I purchased a pair of runners for $159.

Later the same day I got an email saying they had a 20% Xmas sale.

I immediately wondered if they would be honorable enough to give me the discounted price considering it was announced the same day I bought the shoes so I went to the website.

Well. The shoe I bought was now selling for $195 and guess what?

Take off $20 and you get basically the price I paid which means they inflated their prices by 20% and then said you were getting a 20% discount for Xmas - what a bargain!

Just emailed them and waiting for a response - I am sure the ACCC will find this interesting.

Paul

PaulPerth

Very Happy with the service received.

The product was easy to order and arrived on time with no fuss. The pricing was competitive and I will use Sportitude again.

Liz Rath

Liz Rathcurl curl

Excellent Range and Service

I ordered a pair of Athletic spikes for my daughter as they have a bigger range than most retailers. I had to exchange for a bigger size and I was most impressed that the new pair virtually arrived in one day. Happy to shop with you again.

Best price for Footwear online and awesome customer service

Have purchased multiple times from these guys. Pricing is often the best Aussie wide online and have also had to return due to manufacturing issue a pair of football boots (not sportitudes fault). These guys were beyond helpful and even shipped the replacement for free express post - could not ask for more!

Raj V

Raj VSydney

Cheap and fast delivery of running shoes

Cheapest price for these latest brand Brooks goretex shoes, and delivered within 2days of order despite free postage.
Shoes are as described, and a great fit.

PPK

PPKDarwin

Thank you Sportitude!

I ordered 2 pairs of ASICS for my daughter online through Sportitude website. One pair was too big and I had to exchange smaller size. The new item has arrived in 3 days after post. Thank you for your helpful and friendly service. I definitely will be back for another shoes.

TMW

TMWAU

Excellent service and fast delivery

I want to highly commend this company for an amazing quick delivery of the shoes I ordered for my son. I am very happy and will be shopping here in the future!

Mace

MaceCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

New Balance Ladies Runners

I have ordered runners from Sportitude before. Spoke to customer service regarding a new query and they could not have been more helpful. Ordered my New Balance Runners a day ago and received them today. Great customer service.

Brilliant value & exceptional service

Really quick delivery....only took 3 days to WA which is unheard of!!! Great product range & prices are very competitive. Highly recommended.