Sportitude

Sportitude

Excellent Service

I couldn't have asked for better service. Great priced sneakers and the size chart was spot on, Highly recommend, safe and quick delivery, clear communication. Thanks, we will shop with you again.

Highly recommended

Very good service I have received from them have ordered a couple of things and am very happy with the quality of them can highly recommend a lot cheaper than elsewhere very good quality

Excellent service

Second time we have ordered running shoes from this company. On our doorstep within 4 days and a significantly cheaper price compared to all other companies that we checked online.

Thanks Sportitude

First time I deal with Sportitude & I’m so happy I received what I exactly I order in no time at all my first pair off brooks adrenaline 19 shoes I find them very comfortable for running every day. I like to thank Sportitude!!!

April 8th 2019 Update: Best ever shoes

Today I received my first pair of brooks adrenaline gts 19 from sportitude they’re very professional people to deal with I only place my order 2 days ago I do recoment sportitude to others . I also find brooks adrenaline gts 19 very comfortable shoes for running !!!

Artificially inflating prices before sale

I purchased a pair of runners for $159.

Later the same day I got an email saying they had a 20% Xmas sale.

I immediately wondered if they would be honorable enough to give me the discounted price considering it was announced the same day I bought the shoes so I went to the website.

Well. The shoe I bought was now selling for $195 and guess what?

Take off $20 and you get basically the price I paid which means they inflated their prices by 20% and then said you were getting a 20% discount for Xmas - what a bargain!

Just emailed them and waiting for a response - I am sure the ACCC will find this interesting.

Very Happy with the service received.

The product was easy to order and arrived on time with no fuss. The pricing was competitive and I will use Sportitude again.

Excellent Range and Service

I ordered a pair of Athletic spikes for my daughter as they have a bigger range than most retailers. I had to exchange for a bigger size and I was most impressed that the new pair virtually arrived in one day. Happy to shop with you again.

Best price for Footwear online and awesome customer service

Have purchased multiple times from these guys. Pricing is often the best Aussie wide online and have also had to return due to manufacturing issue a pair of football boots (not sportitudes fault). These guys were beyond helpful and even shipped the replacement for free express post - could not ask for more!

Cheap and fast delivery of running shoes

Cheapest price for these latest brand Brooks goretex shoes, and delivered within 2days of order despite free postage.
Shoes are as described, and a great fit.

Thank you Sportitude!

I ordered 2 pairs of ASICS for my daughter online through Sportitude website. One pair was too big and I had to exchange smaller size. The new item has arrived in 3 days after post. Thank you for your helpful and friendly service. I definitely will be back for another shoes.

Excellent service and fast delivery

I want to highly commend this company for an amazing quick delivery of the shoes I ordered for my son. I am very happy and will be shopping here in the future!

New Balance Ladies Runners

I have ordered runners from Sportitude before. Spoke to customer service regarding a new query and they could not have been more helpful. Ordered my New Balance Runners a day ago and received them today. Great customer service.

Brilliant value & exceptional service

Really quick delivery....only took 3 days to WA which is unheard of!!! Great product range & prices are very competitive. Highly recommended.

Quick delivery, no problems!

Definitely one of the best online shopping experiences I've had. Placed an order on the 20th, was shipped the same day and then arrived early this morning (23rd). Will 100% be using Sportitude again!

Excellent Service, great running shoes, delivered in timely manner,

I have purchased from Sportitude before, they are an excellent company to deal with products are as described, dispatch within few hours of placing order, in this instant placed order on 29th March on Thursday afternoon prior to Good Friday & delivery on 3rd April after Easter Monday. Respond to emails in timely manner, all round great service.

This is the future of retailing

I needed a pair of cross trainers and pretty much know exactly what I want so went to the boxing day sales to pick up a new pair and hopefully get a discount. What a waste of time that was. I take a 4X wide and no one had what I wanted. I wasted about 2 hours searching at 2 different Westfields. No one had Asics leather cross trainers in my size & width. After I came home I went online and tried one other online retailer that didn't have what I wanted before stumbling across Sportitude. They had a leather cross trainer in my size & width at a really competitive price + free shipping + an extra boxing day sale discount. The purchasing experience was very smooth and the trainers shipped the following day. As I didn't have a parcel locker set up yet, I got them sent to my PO box where I picked them up yesterday. They are exactly what I need. Communication was excellent all through the purchase and delivery. This is the future of retail. An easily navigable website with a vast stock selection. Secure purchasing and quick, convenient delivery. I will never waste diesel or time going to the mall for trainers again.

Exemplary customer service!

I have just completed the purchase of shoes and say, without hesitation, that I have been given the best customer service I have experienced on line in many years and off line in decades. These people are a pleasure to experience! "