Sportitude

Sportitude

Archaic returns process and painful experience

Elisabeth

ElisabethGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top-notch quality service

Excellent customer service and prompt delivery - kudos to Kyle who was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend purchasing sporting apparel from Sportitude.

kerryo

kerryoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy Returns & Exchange Process

I ordered a size too small in runners. I considered keeping them and hoping they would stretch because of the hassle involved in returning products online. I shot off an email to Sportitude to see what was involved in a return & exchange process. I received a prompt response and the process was explained. Return at my cost and they would send the bigger size at their cost. The person I was emailing checked what sizes were available, I selected a size and she emailed back to say a pair had been set aside for me. I sent the runners back and had the new pair very promptly. I have never received such excellent service to exchange, so many companies make that process deliberately difficult.

Long Paddock

Long PaddockSydney, NSW

Cannot fault Sportitude's online service!

Having bought shoes twice from Sportitude I won't go anywhere else in future.

The Live Fit video service by Josh removed any concerns I had about ending up with badly fitting/not fit for purpose shoes. In fact both pairs, including a brand I had never used before, fit perfectly and do the job for road and trail, again, perfectly. After the video consultation Josh recommended 3 road shoes by email with an explanation of their different attributes. Subsequently he recommended other shoes for rough track use when I emailed about a second pair.

I've never had this level of knowledgable advice in a bricks and mortar store, the shoes arrived within days and were either the best or next to best priced I could find.

Amazing customer support and experience with every purchase

Peita

PeitaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Terrible delivery time and customer service to support it

Stacey W.

Stacey W.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic and friendly service

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Greeth and Kyle, both have been amazing. I bought the wrong size so had to send them back and exchange, nothing is to hard, their communication is second to none. Thank you Sportitude team, I can’t wait to get my new shoes tomorrow. Really wonderful friendly service!!

Sharon G.

Sharon G.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommended seller

Excellent, prompt & efficient service-I needed to return shoes as I ordered the incorrect size-this process was easy, swift & uncomplicated. I would highly recommend Sportitude & will definitely use them in the future

YeahNooo

YeahNoooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Shoes and Service!

If I could up the star rating, I would. Have bought two pairs of Nike (women and kid's cross trainers) on two separate occasions. Both pairs were on sale, well packaged and arrived super fast to Qld. At this stage, it's hard to go past buying through Sportitude. As old Arnie once said, maybe three times: "I'll be back!" Cheers Sportitude!

David

DavidLaunceston

Excellent service!

I ordered & received my shoes in 6 days. I was sent regular updates from the moment they left Sportitude right up to one at the time of delivery. Excellent service and prices!

TonyR9999

TonyR9999Sydney, NSW

Not happy Jan

Bought sneakers from sportitude. Got them dirty before i realised I'd bought the wrong size. OK ... my bad. Went back to site to buy the SAME shoes one size larger, a few days later. Price had increased 20%!!!!!! When i checked even the old WRONG size was 20% more. On line shinanagans!!! Not happy and bought the right size elsewhere.

Davor

DavorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent shopping experience

The online shopping was easy. The items prices were the best around. Delivered very quickly. They even sent me a wine voucher. Thinking of getting something else from this store. High five for Sportitude.

William N.

William N.

Fast, friendly service

Have made several purchases with sportitude and the service is always great, friendly and products dispatched very quickly with products always as described. Fantastic offers and discounts too, which is a bonus.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service is exceptional

I placed an order with Sportitude and I was contacted to confirm sizes as the size used in my order was not the usual size used for Womens shoes. It saved me an incorrect fit and the hassle of returning.
The changed item (as they were correct) was shipped next day!

Taro

TaroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely professional customer service.

Excellent customer service from Kyle and Rhys...we ordered the wrong size..and called and asked them if we can exchange, straight away they organized the right size and send it express post as we were going overseas the after...their prices are very very good..packaging and also very polite and decent...thanks guys.

Louraine W.

Louraine W.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

I exchanged a pair of shoes bought as a gift a month after it was delivered. I ordered the mens shoe not the ladies shoe, Sportitude had no issue exchanging it. The wrong pair was collected the next day. I received a credit as the replacement pair was on sale. Kyle was prompt, helpful and friendly.

Vicky B.

Vicky B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I couldn't have asked for better service. Great priced sneakers and the size chart was spot on, Highly recommend, safe and quick delivery, clear communication. Thanks, we will shop with you again.

Dean M

Dean MNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Highly recommended

Very good service I have received from them have ordered a couple of things and am very happy with the quality of them can highly recommend a lot cheaper than elsewhere very good quality

Kay C

Kay CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Second time we have ordered running shoes from this company. On our doorstep within 4 days and a significantly cheaper price compared to all other companies that we checked online.

JAMES

JAMESGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks Sportitude

First time I deal with Sportitude & I’m so happy I received what I exactly I order in no time at all my first pair off brooks adrenaline 19 shoes I find them very comfortable for running every day. I like to thank Sportitude!!!

April 8th 2019 Update: Best ever shoes

Today I received my first pair of brooks adrenaline gts 19 from sportitude they’re very professional people to deal with I only place my order 2 days ago I do recoment sportitude to others . I also find brooks adrenaline gts 19 very comfortable shoes for running !!!