Sportitude

Sportitude

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sportitude? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
Paul Boyle
Paul BoyleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service. Available by phone

Purchased two pairs of shoes to try. Did not fit. Returned ( cost $20 ) but this was nothing compared with the savings I made. Purchased another pair of running shoes which were a special size. Sportitudes price $169. Ebays price $200. No one else.in Australia had these shoes in the wider size that I needed.

Chris
ChrisMelbourne

Good shopping experience

Having had problems with other online retailers (one major sports shoe retailer still hasn't replied two weeks later to a very short enquiry about delivery), I decided to try Sportitude.
I'm glad I did. The enquiry I had was answered very promptly and helpfully - thank you, Rhys - and the Brooks walking shoes I ordered arrived a couple of days later. (They're exactly what I wanted too.) I wouldn't hesitate to order from Sportitude in future.

Christa
ChristaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service from Sportitude!

I purchased a pair of Brooks Ghost 13. Unbeknownst to me, they run a little smaller than the Ghost 12's so I had to return them. The company was prompt in replying to my email, friendly to deal with and had posted out a bigger size as soon as Australia Post had initiated tracking on the return. Very impressed with their service.
I also bought a pair in a different colour from Brooks Australia direct at the same time....I'm still waiting for my refund Brooks!!!
I definitely know which company I'll be buying from in future!

Used shoes, not new

I bought a pair of new Asics for my wife's birthday and paid a little less than direct from Asics. They shipped and arrived very quickly. So I was very disappointed to open the box and find a pair of shoes that were clearly used. The condition was fine, but the soles were quite dirty. I decided to clean up as best I could rather than deal with the grief of returning them.

Vets tennis shoe
Vets tennis shoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing

Archaic returns process and painful experience

Elisabeth
ElisabethGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top-notch quality service

Excellent customer service and prompt delivery - kudos to Kyle who was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend purchasing sporting apparel from Sportitude.

kerryo
kerryoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy Returns & Exchange Process

I ordered a size too small in runners. I considered keeping them and hoping they would stretch because of the hassle involved in returning products online. I shot off an email to Sportitude to see what was involved in a return & exchange process. I received a prompt response and the process was explained. Return at my cost and they would send the bigger size at their cost. The person I was emailing checked what sizes were available, I selected a size and she emailed back to say a pair had been set aside for me. I sent the runners back and had the new pair very promptly. I have never received such excellent service to exchange, so many companies make that process deliberately difficult.

Long Paddock
Long PaddockSydney, NSW

Cannot fault Sportitude's online service!

Having bought shoes twice from Sportitude I won't go anywhere else in future.

The Live Fit video service by Josh removed any concerns I had about ending up with badly fitting/not fit for purpose shoes. In fact both pairs, including a brand I had never used before, fit perfectly and do the job for road and trail, again, perfectly. After the video consultation Josh recommended 3 road shoes by email with an explanation of their different attributes. Subsequently he recommended other shoes for rough track use when I emailed about a second pair.

I've never had this level of knowledgable advice in a bricks and mortar store, the shoes arrived within days and were either the best or next to best priced I could find.

Find out how Sportitude compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Amazing customer support and experience with every purchase

Peita
PeitaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Terrible delivery time and customer service to support it

Stacey W.
Stacey W.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic and friendly service

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Greeth and Kyle, both have been amazing. I bought the wrong size so had to send them back and exchange, nothing is to hard, their communication is second to none. Thank you Sportitude team, I can’t wait to get my new shoes tomorrow. Really wonderful friendly service!!

Sharon G.
Sharon G.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommended seller

Excellent, prompt & efficient service-I needed to return shoes as I ordered the incorrect size-this process was easy, swift & uncomplicated. I would highly recommend Sportitude & will definitely use them in the future

YeahNooo
YeahNoooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Shoes and Service!

If I could up the star rating, I would. Have bought two pairs of Nike (women and kid's cross trainers) on two separate occasions. Both pairs were on sale, well packaged and arrived super fast to Qld. At this stage, it's hard to go past buying through Sportitude. As old Arnie once said, maybe three times: "I'll be back!" Cheers Sportitude!

David
DavidLaunceston

Excellent service!

I ordered & received my shoes in 6 days. I was sent regular updates from the moment they left Sportitude right up to one at the time of delivery. Excellent service and prices!