Sports Direct

2.2

Sara D.

Sara D.Sydney, NSW

Do not buy from this company!

After almost 5 weeks of hearing nothing about the shoes I purchased online, they finally arrived. Only to receive the wrong size in the box (the box itself had the right size on them but the shoes inside were a size larger!). After numerous attempts to try and rectify it, I have still gotten no response. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I wish I had read the reviews saying the same thing before I purchased. It is misleading that it looks Australian when their warehouse is overseas!

Pen15

Pen15

Most dodgey company

Save yourself Dont order from here been 2weeks since i paid got nothing wrote an e-mail to complain they replied back i have given them the wrong order number?? So i sent them a reciept with all the information, only to get no reply back,
Dodgey company would give zero stars if possible scamming dogs hope they all get covid waste of oxygen

Alex

Alex

False advertising !!!!

Ordered kappa tracksuits, on the website said they come with side pockets.
They arrived with no pockets at all.
Paid $85 aus and for returning them cost me $54 aus.
I'm still waiting to see what's going to happen with refund, hopefully they'll pay me back full amount.
Avoid them at all costs !!!

Find out how Sports Direct compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Australian site - offshore warehouse... waiting for weeks and no shoes arrived

No mention that this order would be fulfilled from overseas. Tracking shows it "in transit" for weeks. No responses to Customer Service enquiry. Hopeless. Avoid at all costs as the few dollars you might save are not worth it!

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Fake shoes!

Bought 2 pairs of Nike kids trainers and wish I’d read these reviews. Wrong size sent, and they look and smell fake. Also writing from Australia so returning sounds expensive and futile.

Lainey

LaineySydney, NSW

Sports skins delivered promptly from UK to Aus

Purchased some sport base layers for the kids and the items were dispatched promptly from the UK. Due to Covid, I didn't think I would get my parcel this winter season. To my surprise, the parcel arrived within 10 days of dispatch! Thanks Sports Direct!

False advertising. !!!

So I ordered runners thinking it was an Australia site.
I ordered the wrong size not knowing it was UK sizing. Now I have to pay almost half what I paid for the shoes to return them as there is no Australian address to post them too.
False advertising & very bad service. !!!.

Josephine M.

Josephine M.Sydney, NSW

Love their products

I have ordered from Sportsdirect online store many times. When I first ordered over a year ago I knew they were not Australian so the delay in postage time wasn't a surprise. I think they have a new site now. I found all the products I have purchased to be perfect and wear really well. I've had shoes, track pants, tops etc, mostly for my kids and I can't fault them.

Disappointing delivery

Saddened to assume Sports Direct Australia meant the shoes would be delivered direct within Australia....not wait weeks to be shipped from the UK!!
False advertising
Do returns go to UK?!

Find out how Sports Direct compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Definitely not genuine nor high quality but prices are reflective of this, and items arrived on time and as described, I ordered women's adidas logo leggings, two youth ever last hoodies and a bag.

Donna A.

Donna A.Sydney, NSW

Never turned up

My shoe order never turned up and no responses to my emails. Assume this is a scam. Wish I had read the reviews prior :(
I am also located in Australia

Lior O.

Lior O.Sydney, NSW

Scammers !! took my money but no products sent

Misleading for Australian consumers

They have an AU site but their sizing is for the UK and they do not indicate this. I've told them their information is misleading for Australians. They also sent me an old, broken box. They keep ignoring and won't address either of these issues. [name removed] from customer service just kept insisting over and over that they sent me the size that they intended. Don't sell to Australians if you're not willing to service us at all.

Joh

JohSydney, NSW

Long time customer

I’ve shopped with Sportsdirect for a long time. I find the prices are very reasonable and shipping time not too bad given they are UK based. Every now and again one might be slower and on one occasion I had a damaged product. As with any online store the buyer needs to be aware of sizing as all countries or brands are not the same. Otherwise I love using Sportsdirect.

Val

ValWestern District, VIC

Not happy with at all, shoe sizes incorrect

The company does not provide accurate measurements in the shoe sizes.
The boots that I purchased are way too large and I ordered according to their size chart, which is way out! Would cost me a small fortune to return and exchange them, as they don't cover postage.
Not at all happy good enough. Will never buy anything from them again.
Beware!!!

LeahRio

LeahRioSydney, NSW

Terrible - please please think twice purchasing online with this company especially if you do not live in the UK.

Terrible. If I could give them no stars I would. Worst online purchase experience I’ve had. Bought 4 pairs of shoes from them. 3 of the pairs were the wrong size in the right sized box. Sure they’ll exchange them - id just have to pay $75-$90 to return them first even though the error was on them. It got me looking up reviews on them - should have done this before because definitely would not have bought. Seem quite fraudulent. How can one company repetitively keep making so many errors with peoples online purchases? Doesn’t make sense unless they are actually benefiting themselves from it while the customers suffer.

DontBuyWoolworthsInsuran

DontBuyWoolworthsInsuranPerth, WA

Cancelled my order & short-changed my refund

Ordered shoes from "Sports Direct Australia". Follow up email showed the item being collected by the courier. Further email stated the order had been cancelled - by me (untrue) & order cancelled. Received only a partial refund. Scam.

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Beware - the Company re-labels their shoe boxes with different sizes

be aware that when purchasing shoes from SportsDirect, they relabel their boxes with the UK size. so if you buy shoes on their website thinking your buying for example a Nike Size 10, they will send you a UK size 10, which will be bigger in size. they will then tell you that you need to pay the return shipping costs back to the UK if you want to return it.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

First set of rackets never arrived, the next order arrived damaged

Required a PayPal dispute over undelivered items (8 weeks lost in the mail). I then received the second shipment although neither racket had any sort of shipping protection. They both arrived chipped and the box was so deformed the courier asked if I could double check the contents. Will avoid next time.

Dee