Sports Power Geelong

2.1

gavin b.

gavin b.South East Queensland, QLD

You snooze you lose

Made an order on a pair of shoes; they make you download some app that has full access to your email account just to track your order; three emails sent before response; told to wait till Aus Post make contact; 1 1/2 weeks later, an apology "The reason for the delay is that we have had to change the way our warehouse and store operate to comply with the governments social distancing requirements.". I mean there is a pandemic going on but bloody hell how hard is it to send a pair of shoes through the post.

Wont be returning. PS. the spam from them is terrible too..

Keira.J

Keira.JThe Mallee, VIC

100% would definitely recommend!

Stores online site was easy to navigate, communication was perfect. Plenty of stock and range of products at great prices!
Postage was super fast!
Would definitely recommend this store to anyone!

Rach

RachPerth, WA

Absolutely terrible service

I placed an order. After 3 weeks of no shipping information I sent several emails and tried to call with no response. Finally after commenting on their Facebook page I received a message to say one of my items was unavailable and I would be refunded but the other would be sent ASAP. Another 2 weeks I then received another email to say my order was cancelled. So after over 5 weeks with basically no communication I end up with a cancelled order. Will never use again. I’m all honesty they should be shut down. Heads up to anyone thinking of buying from here, DONT DO IT

Jamie

JamieBrisbane

Sent the wrong size!! Doesn't return emails to rectify order and long delivery.

Absolute trash service, well with limited service I got which was to find out where my order was first. Then sent wrong size and now hasn't responded to emails. Facebook there straight on and said they'll follow it up. Still nothing.

Do not waste your Money here. Absolute trash service and no communication.

Wish there was a negative feedback score. This place still wouldn't get it.

Mark K.

Mark K.Central West, NSW

Well you made it

Even though you had problems you are Honest enough to admit itGood luck with the future And I will remain a customer

Tanya

TanyaIllawarra, NSW

Dodgy Company

I ordered from their website and 4 weeks later, no delivery or update. I emailed them to follow up and they said they would escalate my order immediately. A week after that still heard nothing, emailed again and no response. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering as would never have used them. I'm now going to have to chase them for my money back through consumer affairs.

Dissatisfied

DissatisfiedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They take your money and don’t supply what you have ordered

Do not purchase anything through sport power Geelong. They take your money then make it extremely difficult to contact them. And they do not supply the product (or anything) you have ordered.

Never again

Placed my order beginning of October apart from receiving an email a week later mentioning a delay on shipping due to covid 19 and its stress fair enough! However a quick email today following up on shipment I receive a refund email with no other explanations as to why my order has been cancelled! And all the wait for nothing Never shopping here again!!!!!

Cass

CassGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zero stars. Do not buy from this company.

Six weeks now since i placed my order. Sent repeated emails asking when it would be shipped, with no response. Finally gave up on getting my items and put in a refund request with my bank, and a day later my items were apparently shipped, though I won’t believe that until they arrive. Throughout this period, I was sent multiple marketing emails each day. This company has zero interest in communicating with customers, and they’re very lucky they haven’t yet been shut down, given that their behaviour breaches a number of trading regulations. Spend your money elsewhere if you actually want to receive your goods.

Nicky

NickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

Good prices, quality gear. Small delays with dispatch, but understandable with COVID, and was kept up to date. Will definately order again

Gave me the wrong size!! And doesn't answer any return inquiries! Don't buy in this crap online shop!!!!!!!

Poor customer service. In fact there is no customer service at all! Been trying to contact there team but no replies at all!

Shona_Olivia

Shona_OliviaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst shopping experience I have ever had!

Nobby

NobbyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never ever ever order through SportsPower Geeleng

Ordered 12 September. Multiple requests for order status - not answered. Contacted the SportsPower national office (https://www.sportspower.com.au/contact) - they deny any assistance with the stores Requested order cancelation - no action by SportsPower.

Alicia

AliciaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not buy here

Ordered my son some shoes for school 3 weeks ago as we have been in covid lockdown and school is finally starting back up. Emailed twice for order status and finally after me contacting via phone only to be told not only is it not sent yet but they don't even have them in stock! .. Meanwhile, kid has gone gone to school in gumboots for a week now.
It appears to me you need some Website maintenance, more efficient order processes, also while you are there maybe some customer service that can actually follow up on requests.. the first time
Really frustrated.. unfortunately I am disappointed after trying to buy from a small local business

Never never more !!! The most bad service I never see !!!

I bought several things from this store more than 15 days ago, they only sent the purchase confirmation email, there is no tracking number. He sent a lot of emails, even on Instagram, nobody answered. I'm not interested in anything they send me, I want my money back, I don't know how to make a complaint about this scam! nobody is responsible! never buy from this store, it is a scam!

LST

LSTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy here

Placed an order almost 2 months ago
poor communication about two weeks ago got asked to wait another 2 days, but still no delivery or dispatch. I have requested a refund but no communication from them. Terrible service

Shawn

ShawnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Geelong SportsPower waiting waiting waiting

SportsPower Geelong take at least 7 days to dispatch your shoes don't even think of getting in contact with them because it's a minimum 72 hours before you get a reply, I will now contact PayPal and ask for a refund really really poor service don't buy from Geelong SportsPower unless you're happy to wait very long time covid or no covid

Victoria

VictoriaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No problems with this shop

A bit slowly postage but not any other problem. Good product, price, packaged and a happy buyer. Just in time, tomorrow will go as a gift to my daughter-in-law
Thank you friends from Melbourne's .!
Danylo

Pauline V.

Pauline V.

The absolute worst experience

The whole experience with was 0 stars. They do not know their stock levels, advertise things that aren't in stock, don't bother to answer emails/website queries/voice messages. They act like there is no one out there that sell exactly what they sell.

We found they had Amazing products and awesome prices and kept us up
To date with packing and shipping while in the middle of covid when everything was a bit crazy