Sportsmart

Corey Knox

Dodgy Products and Shocking Customer Service

Dissatisfied

DissatisfiedSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT DEAL WITH SMARTSPORTS. ordered 2pink rash shirts Feb 2020. Money deducted. No goods and no Refund received.

Rock

Rock

Ordered 6 months ago and never received the product

I’m still waiting for this order. I placed an order on 10th October 2019 and still didn't receive it.
Its been nearly 6 months. I have tried calling +61 (0) 7 33989266 and the phone is never answered. I have left voice messages too but no one ever returned my calls. I have emailed you earlier too and haven't received a reply. Have contacted them on Facebook messenger and no response.
Stay away from them, looks like they setup an online shop just to get the money and don't actually have any goods.

SixSixSh33P

SixSixSh33PSouth East Queensland, QLD

No Delivery, no communication

We ordered sports wear for our daughter and after 3 weeks of email and phone messages we still have nothing, no item, no tracking data, no proof they sent the item and lastly no refund. We did manage to get one reply email asking us for our address again.
We will never order from the again and wouldn't recommend them to anyone else.

Mel

MelVictoria

Took mymoney no delivery..!!

Ordered two skins online, still haven't recieved them, called them emailed them no response nothing from them. Don't buy from these guys there unreliable and they'll just take your money..!!

Damo

Damo

Took money didn’t deliver anything

I purchase two skins online. The money was deducted from my account and no product has ever been delivered. I emailed, called and they don’t respond. Don’t buy from Smartsports in Norman Park Qld!

So Simple - and Quick!!!

I was looking online for two pairs of junior basketball shoes and the Sportsmart website was clear and it was easy find something suitable to what I was looking for - and it ended up being way under budget. The order was placed in the afternoon and the shoes arrived in the morning of the next day. The shoes I bought are perfect. So simple and unbelievably quick...I’m a very happy customer!

Terrible Communication! Let me down!

After going into the Kilsyth store to hand in my resume I was promised an interview, manager said he would respond with 2-3 weeks. Still haven’t heard anything. All my friends and family dislike the store due to their terrible customer support.

Caulfield

CaulfieldGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

Great runners range...all the latest styles.. ..friendly staff that are very helpful...cheap prices..won't be going elsewhere in future and as a PT will share with my clients...thank you

Jess et al

Jess et alAU

Great price, timely dleivery, what more could you want?

I have worn out my other pair or Version 3 new balance shoes - I wear them for work as I stand up /walk around most of the day. Found these shoes online @ Sportsmart for $50 +$10 delivery ! These are the "old model" but I was very happy to get them as I know they fit and Sportsmart had then at HALF the price of other stores AND I don't need to go to the shops. Painless transaction online and timely delivery ,what more could you want!

Eddy

EddySydney

No communication never call back.

Bought treadmill from sportsmart. Upon receiving One of the USB dongle missing(6 maps for virtual passport) as promised before ordering After rang them spoke to few people more than 6-7 times said will call back but never happen. Absolutely no communication. Be careful of this seller.

Online Order Never Fulfilled

My husband and I traveled 6 hours to try on shoes as we live far from a city. He is extremely hard to find shoes for as he has a high instep and quite wide feet. We finally find the perfect pair in a store, but they were more than half the price on Sportsmarts website, so we ordered them from there. Almost a week later we get an email saying the shoes aren't in stock and never will be. Not willing to source them from elsewhere to fulfill the order. We are unable to drive the 6 hours again to buy the pair in store. 100% disappointed. Never dealing with again.

Jimmy Jay

Jimmy JayAU

Fast Delivery

Purchased a pair of New Balance shoes on-line, could not be happier. Received my shoes in a few days great price, I most certainly buy again

Rick

RickMelbourne

Terrible place to shop

Ordered a pair of football boots through their online store, and after paying for shoes and waiting a few days was told they didn't have them, even after I asked why would they have them available to buy online if you didn't have them was told they had sold out and nothing they could do for me will not shop there again and recommend others not to either

another imitation of shoes

i just got my shoes today after 30minutes of quality checking its another some kind of imitation poor sewing poor glued poor foot pads poor type of rubber so much bumps around it even its box so thin the lace seems worth just $3.. really not happy, will arrange a refund..

happyspotty8119

happyspotty8119MELBOURNE

Fantastic Online Business

Just Purchased a pair of Mens jogger online, Wow so easy, shoes arrived perfectly within 48 hrs. Very Happy customer. Will be buying again in the future. Also free shipping! Also much cheaper than purchasing from the shops and no need to park at busy shopping centre. Would recommend to others.
Free shipping , fast delivery

extraMiffed

extraMiffed

Great products, service and price

I've made two purchases online from www.sportsmart.com.au now....both running shoes. Their prices have always been great, and I even scored free postage. Items have arrived quickly and I highly recommend them. My Asics shoes were $149 in all stores in my area....from Sportsmart...$111 delivered. They are an Australian business, with store fronts in Melbourne.
They always seem to have stocks/ sizes available and special member rates. Sign up for their emails as they often have sales (eg 30% off all shoes).
Price and service