Squirrel

See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Simon P.

Simon P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Happy. ATO contacting me and they were non-responsive

Set up process with Squirrel was good. They seemed very attentive and answered all my questions.

However, once set up was complete, it was like they were no longer interested in me. I also believe all my personal information has been sent offshore without adequate disclosure. As someone who works in IT this is very concerning.

Their technology is smoke and mirrors - they did provide access to my online SMSF accounts, however it was via Class which is commonly available in the market place.

The fees were OK, however for a little bit more you can get much more value as well as obtaining professional advice where needed. Maybe they should have spent less on Facebook and Google ads and more on good quality Australian based staff?

Juan

JuanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Are they out of business?

Happy to take your money, but don't expect and service. 6 weeks of calling and numerous emails no response. Do not take up this service and if you are unfortunately stuck in this system. Let's get together and form a class action email me [contact details removed]

mr_asstight

mr_asstightAU

Avoid! Very unprofessional!

Avoid at all costs. Terrible customer service and they don't respond to your inquiries.
Things are often missed and tax refunds don't get deposited. Expensive too. These guys don't add value. Stay the hell away!

WineGlass

WineGlassSydney, NSW

SCAM - You need to report this company

This company is SCAMMING its members, if you have been a member and not received the services you have paid for you need to lodge it with the

Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)

They are not a real business, they are taking you funds. The staff have fake profiles, its a scam.

Wayne B

Wayne BNorth Queensland, QLD

Terrible Experience

I set up a SMSF with squirrel at the end of 2016, and have had issues from set up until now. I can't even get someone to return my calls or emails.
Firstly they failed to pay the ASIC annual fee resulting in penalties, they said they would refund the amount paid but failed to do so until I contacted them numerous times. Now I can't get an answer as to when the 2018 tax return and annual accounts will be completed, even though it only a week from the tax office deadline. No doubt I will be hit with tax office penalties.
Please do not use these people!

Truly helpful, I can't be more glowing in my evaluation of Squirrel.

They make the incredibly difficult setup, management and running of SMSFs way too easy. I really like their impartial advice on service providers for my crypto needs.

Samantha M.Squirrel

Hi Chris, thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad you had a great experience with the setup of your SMSF and with investing in cryptos.

B.D.

B.D.Perth, WA

Nice at beginning then utter poor service

Started off well then poor service

Taking money and not giving service

Havent done my tax now i will cop a fine from ATO , after over half a dozen emails over a period of six months asking them where my audits and tax return where?

Still taking money out of my account even after complaints

Constant changes of staff

Stay away use another service or lose money

Peter M

Peter MSydney

This is perfect! I'm in charge of investing my Super!

3 months with Squirrel and I've already bought a beachside property. Very pleased and look to further growing the portfolio. I do!

Samantha M.Squirrel

Hi Peter, thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it! We're glad to hear you're having a great experience with both your Squirrel SMSF and property investment.

Donna

DonnaRavenshoe

Excellent Company

I set our SMSF at the end of last year. We were not sure that we had enough in Super to warrant an SMSF, but I tell you its the best thing we ever did. The people at Squirrel Super are amazing. They are very patient and understanding, they are awesome people, no question is too silly and always answered very promptly. I mainly deal with one lady Darralyn who has the patience of a saint and is an asset to the company. I would not hesitate in recommending this company at all.

Samantha M.Squirrel

Hi Donna, thank you for your positive review! We're glad you had a great experience with the Squirrel team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any questions in the future!

Diamond Beach

Diamond BeachKellyville

Great Support and Commitment to excellence

I had always been told that its very difficult and complicated to set up a SMSF and because of that l had put it off my projects.
However after filling in my details on the net, l cant believe how easy the process went. I am in the middle of a settlement for the greatest investment property that l had always loved add to my portfolio. The staff is very supportive and the response time is excellent. I am very satisfied with their service.

Samantha M.Squirrel

Hi Diamond, thank you for your review! We're glad you had a positive experience with setting up your SMSF with Squirrel and with finding the right investment strategy for you.

Amaxing and efficient service........

Squirrel Superannuation, were honestly amazing from the word, "Go". They were extremely hekpful and patient through the whole process of setting up our SMSF. There is no ways, we could have done this on our own. I was dealing with different people at Squirrel and each and everyone were so helpful and knowledgeable. I would 100% recommend Squirrel to anyone who is wanting to set up a SMSF. Thank you very much Squirrel, we truly appreciate your kindness and helping hand. Thank you !

Samantha M.Squirrel

Hi Sos, thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad you had a great experience with setting up your SMSF with Squirrel.