Squirrel

Squirrel

See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Avoid! Very unprofessional!

Avoid at all costs. Terrible customer service and they don't respond to your inquiries.
Things are often missed and tax refunds don't get deposited. Expensive too. These guys don't add value. Stay the hell away!

Insurance Options
Income Protection

SCAM - You need to report this company

This company is SCAMMING its members, if you have been a member and not received the services you have paid for you need to lodge it with the

Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)

They are not a real business, they are taking you funds. The staff have fake profiles, its a scam.

Insurance Options
Income Protection

Terrible Experience

I set up a SMSF with squirrel at the end of 2016, and have had issues from set up until now. I can't even get someone to return my calls or emails.
Firstly they failed to pay the ASIC annual fee resulting in penalties, they said they would refund the amount paid but failed to do so until I contacted them numerous times. Now I can't get an answer as to when the 2018 tax return and annual accounts will be completed, even though it only a week from the tax office deadline. No doubt I will be hit with tax office penalties.
Please do not use these people!

Truly helpful, I can't be more glowing in my evaluation of Squirrel.

They make the incredibly difficult setup, management and running of SMSFs way too easy. I really like their impartial advice on service providers for my crypto needs.

Hi Chris, thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad you had a great experience with the setup of your SMSF and with investing in cryptos.

Always helpful always friendly

Squirrel have given me the control to invest in equities the way I want to, with a long term hold, low transaction and selecting securities that match my profile. I'm able to buy at low prices and benefit from growing yield to cost ratios.

Every step of the way Squirrel have been helpful and quick to respond to my questions and I have confidence using their services both now and into my future.

I looked at several different providers for SMSF services over a period of months before my final decision to go with Squirrel, and I'm so glad I did not only have they been transparrent with their fees, they have made a the entire process very comfortable and informative and I can highly recomend their services to anyone looking to do the same.

TLDR great guys , good price

Hi B.D., thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it! We're glad to hear you've had a good experience with taking control of your super with Squirrel. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns with your SMSF.

This is perfect! I'm in charge of investing my Super!

3 months with Squirrel and I've already bought a beachside property. Very pleased and look to further growing the portfolio. I do!

Hi Peter, thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it! We're glad to hear you're having a great experience with both your Squirrel SMSF and property investment.

Excellent Company

I set our SMSF at the end of last year. We were not sure that we had enough in Super to warrant an SMSF, but I tell you its the best thing we ever did. The people at Squirrel Super are amazing. They are very patient and understanding, they are awesome people, no question is too silly and always answered very promptly. I mainly deal with one lady Darralyn who has the patience of a saint and is an asset to the company. I would not hesitate in recommending this company at all.

Hi Donna, thank you for your positive review! We're glad you had a great experience with the Squirrel team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any questions in the future!

Great Support and Commitment to excellence

I had always been told that its very difficult and complicated to set up a SMSF and because of that l had put it off my projects.
However after filling in my details on the net, l cant believe how easy the process went. I am in the middle of a settlement for the greatest investment property that l had always loved add to my portfolio. The staff is very supportive and the response time is excellent. I am very satisfied with their service.

Hi Diamond, thank you for your review! We're glad you had a positive experience with setting up your SMSF with Squirrel and with finding the right investment strategy for you.

Amaxing and efficient service........

Squirrel Superannuation, were honestly amazing from the word, "Go". They were extremely hekpful and patient through the whole process of setting up our SMSF. There is no ways, we could have done this on our own. I was dealing with different people at Squirrel and each and everyone were so helpful and knowledgeable. I would 100% recommend Squirrel to anyone who is wanting to set up a SMSF. Thank you very much Squirrel, we truly appreciate your kindness and helping hand. Thank you !

Hi Sos, thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad you had a great experience with setting up your SMSF with Squirrel.