4.2

Rates and Fees

Ulrich B
Ulrich B

Very professional and friendly Service

In my Struggles to get duly compensated by my Employer / Workers Compensation, Stacks Goudkamp provided an execellent and friendly professional Service.
Their services and efforts resulted in a successful Settlement for me.
Anna and her Team did a great Job and i was regularly updated and advised about the Process and Progress. Show reply
Hughie E.
Hughie E.2 posts

medical negligence claim

I new my claim would be very hard to win being medical negligence however Alicia Wong and Kirsty Bailey from Stacks Goudkamp continued to persevere with it and i couldn't be happier with the outcome , very professional company to deal with , thank you both and Stacks Goudkamp for your services and i will be highly recommending you to others , regards Hugh Egan Show reply
patricia Sykes
patricia SykesSydney, NSW

Stress free

I would love to personally thank all the Staff at Stack Goudkamp for their wonderful and totally professional way they took control of my case. The staff at Stack Goudkamp took over from my original Legal Counsel and held me hand every step of the way. I felt empowered by their directions and totally safe by their guidance. The outcome was better than what I had hoped for or expected. Thank you all so much, much appreciated, and I truly love your work! Show reply
Nicole krusec
Nicole krusecGippsland, VIC

Representation of my medical negligence claim

I would like to say that without stacks representing me I would not of been able to conclude my claim in my favour. I highly recommend stacks they covered absolutely everything for me, a very special huge thank you to Alicia and Kirsty without these 2 gorgeous human beings I could not of got through the entire claim progress, the empathy and support that I received from these 2 ladies during my claim was unbelievable thank you so very much. Everything was explained thoroughly and communication was excellent. If you need a caring and supportive legal team use stacks my experience was handled with such a supportive team 10 out of 10 I can’t recommend this firm any higher they are unbelievable. Show reply
Rates and Fees
Allan
AllanSydney, NSW32 posts

STACKS GOUDKAMP Lawyers Managing Partner BLACKLISTED ME

STACKS GOUDKAMP Lawyers Managing Partner BLACKLISTED ME.

Referral recommended asked for representation to release/recover my money and compensation. ANZ, verified and approved by ACCC as TRUE. Frozen all my deposits/card 12 April 2020. I was on the firms illegal in-office BLACKLIST.

Completely illegal comes under HR Illegal discrimination. I was positive coronavirus 9 April 2020 in Thailand stranded pandemic Australian citizen passport holiday maker. Tried to access my accounts to buy a return Air Thicket to Sydney my home and family, medicine ANZ BLOCKED.

Reported October 2022. Law Society, Human rights Australia, OLSC and Attorney General NSW. Confirmed case [Number Removed]