Stain Go Stain Remover

• Smell

Saz

SazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Remove absolutely everything

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths for $9.00.

Damster

DamsterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent stain remover

I’ve used this for a few years now and it is remarkably good at removing stains - particularly ink. Often you can spray and blot without even needing to wash the item. I always make sure I have some in the laundry.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $8.00.

nic

nicVictoria

it does the job

the quilt cover for my bed is white, a couple of years ago yellow stains appeared, hoping to remove these without harsh bleach I purchased this product, I followed the directions with no success. Recently with the yellow stains still glaring at me I tried it again but this time after washing, I hung the cover on the clothes line in the direct sunlight and applied the StainGo again, without any rubbing these stubborn stains have now completely gone. I realise applying it with direct sunlight was not on the instructions but I had nothing to lose and am now very happy I persisted. I hope this helps.

Astrogirl1959

Astrogirl1959Sydney, NSW

Best stain remover ever!

This is the best stain remover I have ever used. It does not smell of disgusting perfumes. Has removed virtually every stain, more difficult stains just required a little bit extra spray. I use on all clothes delicates even carpet.

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles.

beerzuki

beerzukiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Removed biro from polyester perfectly

I thought my bright pink polyester shorts were ruined ...biro marks all over them but thus just melted the marks out with a little bit of gentle rubbing and hasn't affected the fabric at all. So grateful to this product and mum for having it!

Wiser now

Wiser nowCanberra 2600, ACT

Brilliant product

Noticed more stains on the carpet so I went to the best product ever, Stain go. Realised we're almost out so I'm really hoping we can still buy it. It gets everything out of the carpets. Even ancient nail polish spills came out as though they were minor bits of dirt. Cannot praise highly enough.

Suzanne

SuzanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Luv Luv Luv this product!

Brought this product at a local market, omg used it on old stains on carpet, it has got every stain out amazing product. It removed this stain a mystery grease stain on my carpet. Very happy

KeriW

KeriWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible! Hasnt' failed me yet!

StainGo is an amazing product that actually removes stains. It has removed blood that has been on sheets for weeks, and other "mystery" stains. I love this product and would never be without it.

Purchased in February 2019.

We use this at my workplace and now I need one at home!

We use this stain remover at work (retail), and it can perform miracles. However, you need to take note of what materials it says it can be used on (I stained a $400 satin dress even further). I will do a spray or two on the stain, leave it for a minute, use the nozzle of the bottle to work the product through the stain and then gently press the paper towel over it! People in the store often ask what the product is and where to get it! I'm going to buy some soon after getting chocolate on my pastel pink jumper and my home stain remover didn't work.

Purchased for $10.00.

pionia

pioniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best stain remover ever

This product is the best! It actually works as described. The instructions are clear and the spray bottle trigger is easy to use. I used this product on very old stains and on various types of fabric and the stains were removed with no problems. Another bonus of this product - it does not have strong fumes. It's the best product I have ever used. Thank you

Purchased in January 2017 at Woolworths for $9.00.

JacquieCanberra 2600, ACT

User for many years

I have been using this product for many years - it’s fantastic, this is how I use it. Spray it on the stain, leave one minute. Spray it again and work the stain with your fingernail or a dry toothbrush. Work it for a while, spray it again, repeat action. In nearly all instances the stain will disappear, then wash as normal. As is usual, the earlier you treat the stain the better. I have found that in most instances, you don’t even need to wash the item - treating the stain immediately will remove it. You won’t get me using any other product until they stop making Stain Go! God forbid they ever do.

Purchased for $9.98.

Andrew G.

Andrew G.Perth, WA

There is nothing better

Have used this on a wide variety of stains that failed to be shifted by other products, including my mother in law! It does require repeated applications and a lot of "dabbing" BUT IT WORKS!

Transrubbish

TransrubbishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rubbish. Terrible . Pathetic

Used as directed and discoloured and ruined my grey T-shirt. Contacted the company and they offered a refund. Pity about the $50 T-shirt though. They even tried to say I didn’t use it as directed which clearly I did. Absolutely appalling and disappointing.

Purchased in February 2019 for $9.00.

Del

DelCanberra

Ultimate stain remover!!

Cannot believe how well this works! My son had an accident at school and blood all down his white school shirt. I know the instructions said I had to absorb the stain out after treating, but to be honest, I sprayed it and left it on the edge of the laundry tub meaning to come back to it and then forgot (mum brain!). The next morning I lifted up the shirt and there was not a single sign of the stain!!

I have used this on several other stains since and absolutely love this product!

If I could, I would give this a 10 star rating! The best thing ever.

My house mate reccomended me this product the other day after I told her I got blood on my WHITE 1000TC cotton bed sheets (and no not menstrual blood lol). I was visiting my mum so I didnt have time to clean the stain straight away, it had been waiting for me about 3 days. I followed the instructions to the T, lo and behold! It worked like magic. I'm so ecstatic that this worked!where has this been all my life?!

My next test would have to be baby poop stains, haha wish me luck

Find out how Stain Go Stain Remover compares to other All Purpose Cleaners

magic product, but I dont know where to buy it :(

with two cats in a carpet covered home, staingo works as magic. after painful tries with many other cleaning products, staingo saved my life. it works as it says, remove all the stains on the go. I have a staingo carpet and stain remover, it is the best product ever!

but the problem is, you cant find it in any local store. I visit their webpage, the contact details is only a email and I wrote a email, no reply.

is it still a live brand? hope it is, or else it's a big loss.

The ultimate stain remover

I purchased some of this product (in a White container with red writing on it) from a market in Victoria many years ago and bought it home in my luggage to NZ, It has been a godsend but I have now run out of it and want to know how I can get some more of this great product. I have put a message on your white pages ad and hope to get a reply and hopefully be able to access some more. Julie from NZ

Will

WillSydney

Best Investment of my life

Does Not Work!

What to say it doesn't work at all, how can this company charge nearly $ 10.00 for this when it doesn't work, bought it at Coles should be taken off the shelves yesterday.

Does not work.

Tried on two stains, literally spend 1-3 hours on each stain reapplying the stain remover and they are both still visible. Very big waste of time AND money. Definitely not worth it.