Stan Cash
See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Stan Cash

Fridge Girl
Fridge GirlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Really friendly and great customer service. Fridge took a little longer to arrive due to being left-side hinge and worldwide shortages, but Joe kept me up to date on what was going on.
Delivery system was good. Got a call from Joe a few days earlier to arrange the day and notification before it arrived. Could even track the truck so knew how far they were.
Very happy customer and love the new fridge.

Product & Service Excellent

Purchased F-DH9060PG2 which had to be ordered. Customer Service kept me informed and item was delivered much earlier than expected. Very Happy.

Happy Customer

Fantastic Service friendly and very helpful and great prices. They ordered and delivered the fridge really quickly very happy .Will use again.

Rosemary
RosemaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great price and even better service

I purchased a haier fridge for work as I have had the same brand freezer for 6 years with no issue. Joe Tucci at Stan Cash Brooklyn made it so easy to order and have it delivered within 48 hours. Amazing service- thanks heaps.

Bob
BobGippsland, VIC

So quick, outstanding service

Ordered a Nobo 1.2kW Panel Heater - NTL4T12-FS40 on Tuesday, paid $391.00 using $15.00 discount voucher with Paypal.
The heater arrived early this morning (Thursday), in East Gippsland, I couldn't be happier with that sort of service, I'll definitely use Stan cash next time I need something.

Still waiting for my appliance after 2 months.

After being told my fridge would be delivered in 3 weeks, it has now been 3 months and still no fridge. Not a lot of communication. I have to keep ringing to find out what is happening. Feels like I am dealing with a scam at the moment. Fingers crossed I get my fridge soon.

Melissa C.
Melissa C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and product

Ed was a delight to deal with. He assisted me in selecting the best refrigerator for my needs and arranged for delivery once I moved into my new house. Thank you so much for everything.

70 days and still no delivery.

70 days since I placed my order and still no delivery or response to my last email. Will it be 80 days? 100 days? Who knows. Avoid.

Jon
Jon

And the saga continues. No word. No delivery. Nothing. This is not a retailer you want to buy from.

Junior
JuniorBarkly, NT

I love it

I like the brand of speaker that you guys are selling it, so that's why i decided to buy a speaker for myself

Lulu
Lulu

Terrific company to do business with

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Faulty Blu-ray Player

On Thursday 29th October 2015 i purchased a LG BP450 3D Bluray Player for $138.95 but when they delivered it to me it was faulty because there was no power coming on. On Thursday 4th February 2016 I took it back and they gave me a full refund, which was a nuisance because I had to waste the whole morning going back and forth.

Tracey
TraceyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I screwed up, but Stan Cash fixed it

Bought a new fridge from Stan Cash Keillor, they did a great price and arranged delivery quickly. Unfortunately after a few hours I realised that I had made a mistake in assuming the fridge I bought had a combined fridge/freezer drawer when infact it was just a freezer drawer. This made the fridge way too small for my needs. I headed back to Stan Cash the next day, upgraded the fridge with another great deal done by the team there, who arrange fast delivery and pick up of the swap over. Communication was great all the way through. Highly recommend!

Brendan
BrendanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wry happy as always. Regular customer!

Driver arrived on time and was very helpful. Let me know well in advance when he was coming . Good service!

vysmaster