Stan Cash

Great microwave at a great price

There is a reason why it is hard to get this microwave in stores, because it is good quality at a great price, not to mention super powerful. Stancash had the best price around and delivery was quick.

Jason C.

Jason C.Launceston, TAS

Great Product - Good Seller

Brilliant Unit. Fast to turn on. Easy Menu. Good sound quality. Highly recommended. It does need a heavy duty USB cable though as lighter cables won't power or charge it.

Store Locationonline

Disappointing

I don’t usually write reviews and was really looking forward to having another KitchenAid product. Couldn’t even make breadcrumbs with the chopper function. Hopefully the rest of the attachments are better. Was happy with delivery time from Stan Cash

Katie

KatieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic little heater

Fast shipping, exactly as described great price! perfect little heater for our family lounge room, easily to install, heats up the room Within a few minutes, control is simple and easy to use

Store LocationStancash online
Gail

GailGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great TV

Excellent. Easy set up. Pic is sensational. Good for gaming, no noticeable lag and great for watching TV. We’re actually going to get another one we like it so much!!

Joanne

JoanneSydney, NSW

Great product, great service

I purchased a quick boil, quiet kettle - 2 days in and item looks great and lives up to its hype. Fast efficient, service from Stan Cash. A very happy customer.

Breville venezia expresso machine

Simple to use, uncomplicated but with all utensils included and well priced by Stan Cash and delivered within the week after an online order. Excellent service. Would definitively revisit again

Kyle G.

Kyle G.Victoria

Easy collection, good value

Prices better than competitors and available (many suggested 2 month wait times). Picked up from the warehouse location and was assisted getting the item into my car. Very easy process.

Store LocationVic

Very happy

Purchased a range hood, no one else could match the price offered by Stan Cash, service was first class and pick up was faultless.
Item installed and working perfectly
A returning customer and would highly recommend

Saffy

SaffyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely Happy

Great microwave, great price, easy to use and works much better than our last one, hence the reason for the upgrade. Very stylish and love the vibrant internal LED lighting

Store LocationStan Cash, Keilor
john w.

john w.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

do they really want to sell items

I purchased a TV, next day i received a refund. Apparently, my credit card has a high fraud something. What a bunch of crap. Plus they do not even know why the bank rejected it. Wonder why i never ever heard about them before in my 10 years in Melbourne. Go to good guys, much easier.

Store Locationbrooklyn
Rose E

Rose EGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TV 32" beyond smart. Two Remotes and one is voice activated.

The TV that was recommended to me is magnificent. Mick is always so helpful. I can always get him on the phone and ask questions and he comes up with the options for me needs very quickly. The main reason i shop there is the excellent service i receive.

Grant

GrantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I ordered for pick-up at Stan Cash Brooklyn. The item was available in the time frame specified and I received very helpful and courteous service at pick time. Would highly recommend Stan Cash.

Store LocationBrooklyn Victoria
Ray

Ray

Nice product

Nice compact bathroom heater which does the job very well up on the wall. If you have a chilly powder room or bathroom this is a great way to warm it up. Delivery was spot on and very timely.

TaniaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Being promised a refund for undelivered product

Been waiting for a product since 28th May, was promised the product mid July. Still didn't come so staff member suggested best option was a refund. Was told the refund would be processed that day and have had to ring up for the next few days and it still wasn't done. Then asked do I know we are in a pandemic at the moment. Using this excuse for laziness is getting old.

Store Locationonline
Chandan P.Stan Cash

Peter L.

Peter L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very Impressed

This was the first time that I have purchased from Stan Cash (that I can remember) and was very impressed wit the ease and professional, the price was the best that I found and even the Good Guys would not match it.

Store LocationOn line and would have picked up from Keilor Vic. if it was not for Covid-19

Good product and service

Good product and good service provided by the Stan Cash staff, would purchase from them again. The Stan Cash store had the exact item I was after for the cheapest price.

Tracy G.

Tracy G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great alternative to not having to clean the oven

Due to unforeseen circumstances I had to wait for this item but it definitely worth the wait. I am a long term customer of Stan Cash and cannot fault their customer service. I thoroughly recommend Stan Cash online buying. They are brilliant!

Tammy

TammyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great dehydrator, I love it!!!

I am new to dehydrating and wanted a dehydrator that wasn't too expensive and does a great job. I found this one and it is a fantastic machine and it is super quiet. I have had it a week and been using it constantly. I would definitely recommend this machine to anyone. thank you.

Store LocationStan Cash, online from their warehouse.
Annie

AnnieSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely love it

Love our blanket fast delivery and 100% happy with the customer service and easy ordering process. Would thoroughly recommend Stan Cash online buying to all my friends. Well done guys.