Stan Cash

Stan Cash

Great service and great price

Great price for a very recent model washing machine, good price for delivery to country Victoria, and quick turnaround. Very happy with the service. Helpful online chat service too who returned my after-hours email the next day.

Ian Mullins

Ian MullinsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

exactly as described.

all good, great item, and super fast shipping from STan Cash, it was a great price as it shop soiled, but its still in all its plactic wraps and had the manual too,

Store Locationstan cash
Carlene G.

Carlene G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent product & service

Easy ordering online. Product was due to be available late may 2020, but we got it in march 3 weeks after ordering. When we went to collect our new fridge, the staff were fast, effecient & professional. Warehouse staff loaded it on trailer no hassles at all. Highly recommend.

Store LocationStan Cash Sunshine West Victoria

Rick

Rick

Very Happy

Great product and fantastic price. I would use Stan Cash in the future. I would recommend for everyone to check Stan Cash prices before purchasing anywhere else. Very happy customer.

Store LocationBrooklyn
Stevo

StevoNewport

Happy with my fridge

Delivered on time and is in fantastic condition. I got a very cheap price and would use Stan cash in future. Highly recommended by a first time user of the site.

Anthony W

Anthony WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The cheapest price for my Beko tumble Dryer

Ordered online for pickup at their Keilor Clearance depot. They where cheaper then the nearest competitor, JB hi Fi by $174 for my Beko heat pump tumble dryer. It was a new item direct from the manufacturer, not a clearance item.

hellie53

hellie53Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

After an initial hiccup by post service, a phone call and all was sorted. To my surprise the stick vac was delivered to our door early next day. Brilliant. What awesome service. Online shop was also very easy to navigate. Thank you Stan Cash online service

Store LocationSuper store online West of Melbourne
stefan

stefanGippsland, VIC

purchased a berko 3 litre hot water unit

This is my 1st purchase on line through Stan cash, they kept me informed as this very popular model was temporarily out of their stock. and delivered between 3-5 days later as they said it would be. Thank you very much, I would be happy to buy again and highly recommend this company.

Store LocationStan cash
Blondy

Blondy

Great product

Very happy with the service and product and delivery. The whole buying process was fantastic. This was our 2nd tv purchased on line through Stan Cash. We would be happy to buy again off this company.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerHobart, TAS

Great Product Great Service

Have purchased Raco products in the past and my purchase of the 20cm skillet is exactly as described and suitable for pancakes etc. Great product. Competitively priced and arrived on time. Would deal with Stan Cash in future & highly recommend.

Store LocationStan Cash Melbourne
David

DavidNortheast, VIC

Great little Dryer

Awesome dryer. It takes a bit longer to dry your clothes and towels but does a great job with out over drying. Doesn't fill the laundry with heat and moisture

Fantastic value

We found ourselves with a week to do things around the house: replacing the heater was one of them. After a bit of research I found this one, at almost half price. No one could match the price. The heater is perfect.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what i wanted

The service from Stan Cash was first class and I recommend them. I was sent 2 emails explaining when my purchase would be delivered and it arrived as promised and on time

Store LocationStan Cash on line
Shayne

ShayneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect service from Christina and Caroline. Plus the after care.

Thank you for assisting with our recent service. Christina you are amazing, knowledgeable and so courteous and friendly.
Thank you to Caroline for her amazing after care service and keeping us informed on the status of our our. Televisions and Refrigerator.

Store LocationSunbury
karen3132

karen3132

Seamless process

Great price and easy purchase process. Item arrived in a couple of days with Aust Post sending a text message prior to delivery. Have purchased through Stan Cash before and had the same positive experience.

Bradley B.

Bradley B.Perth, WA

This is very good and looks great

Still learning the best wash cycles but it certainly looks the part. Still having to do some pre-rinsing until I work out the best wash cycles. But it is nice and quiet, easy to install and use.

Store LocationOnline, collected from local warehouse once arrived from interstate

Awesome

Customer service from online (Corey) was fantastic, I had no problem, Corey went beyond his job description, product knowledge on point, thank you for the product and thank you for an awesome service provided, I will recommend you guys to family and friends.

B.W

B.WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable , easy to use , good size for a big family.

I have the same microwave and bought it for my mum for X'mas because we find it great, easy to use and reliable. After 4 years it is still working very well! My mum was suitably impressed by the size. Courier service was excellent .

Store LocationStan Cash
John P

John P

STICK WITH MICK AT BROOKLYN

From the time I entered the store Mick (the manager) was right on the job to assist with with my needs, a new fridge. I have a restricted space for the fridge but nothing was to much trouble with measurements and water connection. The arranged delivery date and time happened as planned, perfect install.
Mick has been in the trade for some time and his professionalism and patience were outstanding.
The fridge is now in place and working fine. Thank you Mick.

Store LocationStan Cash Brooklyn Victoria

BOOF3R

BOOF3R

Great price, fast delivery

As the total says they had the lowest price and received the item within a week. I will be keeping them in mind next time I need something. Keep up the good work.