Listing monitored by Stan Cash

Tigz
TigzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seamless and effortless service , price and delivery .

recently purchased an new fridge and mattress from here after alot of online looking around prior , lady who helped us was well informed and on the ball with both and delivery guy was equally professional in the delivery aspect very careful and courteous , Thanks Stan will be back

Velkumar P.
Velkumar P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service is second to none

I recently bought a scratch and dent dishwasher from Stan and Cash Keilor. And upon connecting it, there was a leak. On investigation it was found that one of the hoses was missing from factory. Eddie from sales tried to secure a replacement of similar model. But as it was not in stock, he offered a brand new dishwasher from a different brand for the same price though it wasn't his fault. This level of service is hard to find even if you buy direct from factory.

Excellent service

Recently I ordered a tv from Stan Cash. It was delivered to me by Australia Post. Sadly the screen was cracked due to rough handling by Australia Post. Stan Cash were so professional in resolving this problem and within a week we received a replacement tv sent by courier and all is well. I cannot fault the service Stan Cash gave me and would certainly buy from them again. I have recommended them to several people because of their faultless service. Thank you Stan Cash from Cheryl Hoyle

Find out how Stan Cash compares to other Appliance Retailers

Stan Cash was very professional and offered us a good deal on our purchase of 2 fridges which was delivered the same day. We are very happy with the services provided and the fridges and would recommend Stan Cash for your electronics purchase which is good value for money.

Gianna R.
Gianna R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service

Stan Cash are my absolute go-to now and I’ve told everyone I know to check their offers before anywhere else!
Found an incredible deal on a washing machine, unbeatable price even compared to online exclusive suppliers. I bought directly from their website and immediately received some of the best and most consistent customer service I’ve experienced. Every individual who contacted me was professional and lovely, I got regular updates on my delivery, and the gentleman who installed the washer for me was also completely helpful.

Delivery was super fast too, only took a week even with warnings of delay.

Cannot recommend Stan Cash enough! Thank you team!

Sunbeam Blender

I purchased the item online on Sunday, delivered by Tuesday!
Great price and service!
Happy Customer!
Would buy from Stan Cash again!

Good shopping experience

Competitive prices and helpful staff. Good contact. Will definitely come back.
I ordered a rubber mat and a dryer, thought the two would be shipped together and delivered same day, eventually the mat was sent separately which caused me to hold the dryer delivery until the mat arrives.

Marcia Jones
Marcia JonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy

The fridge was well priced, could not find a cheaper fridge with 3 star rating. Small in size, perfect for a single person.

Heather L
Heather LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great price! Very happy with my purchase.

Find out how Stan Cash compares to other Appliance Retailers

Excellent service and back up

Easy to access and use website
Prompt dispatch
Precise tax invoice
Excellent backup service through email service
Wonderful old fashioned service online

Matt Benson
Matt BensonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great price from Stan Cash followed by helpful customer service.

Deb N
Deb NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Help on a crazy day!!

Process from start to finish was clear and concise.
Delivery was a little behind on the day, however the communication was always there and helped set expectation. Polite and helpful.

Kylie Pearson
Kylie PearsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn't be happier

Customer service was outstanding.
The price was even better, beat all competitors by $300+
Delivery was on time and the drivers were fabulous and really helpful with installation and removal.
I will definitely shop here first next time.

Exactly what we wanted, excellent

Excellent customer service, informed me by email at every stage, fast and on-time delivery and very friendly staff, thank you

Deano K
Deano K

Sony wh-1000xm4

Perfect! Great price fast delivery. Item was on special for Black Friday sealed new box will be buying from Stan cash again thanks.

Read more reviews - page 2

Keithasked

Hi i was looking to buy a front loading washing machine, but do you connect it, balance it and then take old machine away or is that an extra cost?

Chandan P.Stan Cash

Hi Keith,
Thanks for your message.

Yes we do connect the washing machine, balance it and take away the old one for no extra costs for Metro Melbourne only.

Thanks,
Chandan

Keith

What does metro Melbourne cover as i live in Altona Meadows? For you to take the old one away would i have to disconnect it and have it outside ready for you to take it away?

Chandan P.Stan Cash

Hi Keith,
Altona Meadows is part of Melbourne metro and hence you will be covered,

Thanks,
Chandan

WGoldberg
WGoldbergasked

Do you do cash loan on sunday

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Are your wanting a loan on an appliance ?

Andreeasked

Do you install and take away the old dishwasher ? Urgent reply needed before I complete my payment !

Heather
Heather

Not a dishwasher. A washing machine. Yes, the delivery man installed my new washer and took away the old one.

Thank you Heather!!