Stan Cash

Stan Cash

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great price, fast delivery

As the total says they had the lowest price and received the item within a week. I will be keeping them in mind next time I need something. Keep up the good work.

Baseer

BaseerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rice cooker from Tefal

My Wife Loves it and it seems to be pretty good and does cook some good rice. I would recommend this to anyone who loves rice in their diet. Handy little device.

Loli With A.

Loli With A.The Mallee, VIC

Productivity at its finest

Bought a jbl speaker with a more reasonable price compared to most other appliance store, parcel delivered in time and in good condition. Overall had a great experience with the purchase. I will definitely visit the online store again in the future

Damo G

Damo G

Seamless

Really easy online purchase, great after sales communications, accessible pick up locations, the best price I could find with the added bonus of an extended warranty thrown in!
Definitely recommend using Stan Cash!

repco_lad

repco_ladSouth East Queensland, QLD

Right gear and shipped on time.

First time buy, goods sent as ordered and on time. as the heading says " Right gear and shipped on time".

Store LocationStan on line

Teneille

TeneilleVictoria

LOVE THIS VACUUM!

We have a long haired cat and dog so this vacuum is perfect. It pulled so much out of the carpet even though I thought it was clean. Love this!

Store LocationStan cash

Worst Customer Service ever!

I purchased a TV back on 22 Sept and after chasing and being told different stories for 2 weeks I eventually canceled the order. I'm still waiting on my refund.

Store LocationOnline

Shane

Shane

Very Professional

Purchased small appliance online. Needed to pick up due to time constraints so followed up with a phone call to confirm. Cheapest price and after sales service was great. Many thanks.

Anissa

AnissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Purchase

I bought a LG Cordzero A9 2X Multihead Handstick Vacuum Cleaner. The service was friendly, informative with all questions asked answered in an easy to understand and very professional manner. Very Happy

Store LocationSunbury 3429

Speedy service with no fuss.

Sink and range good good quality with all installation requirements provided. Delivery very quick, less than 7 business days since order processed. Stan Cash’s delivery charge , when absorbed into final price still was very competitive with other online retailers.

Store LocationFootscray

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Easy set up. Delivered fast. Great tv. Perfect for the bedroom or small space. User friendly. Good quality pic. Bargain. Thanks Stan cash for such an easy buy and easily purchased.

Interesting Eggspert Function

Under instructions re the eggspert setting , time allocation set is 8 minutes.
In accordance with our taste to enjoy the eggs, we set it for 15 minutes without piercing the egg.
Great appliance, however not accurate re results going by the instructions.

Store LocationStan Cash

Budgiee

BudgieeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A quality phone

The phone I bought from Stan Cash was just what I needed and it works perfectly and I would actually go and get another one buying online was so easy

Store LocationOnline but picked it up at Brooklyn

Kerry

KerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stan Cash is a very efficient company. We received a very competitive price for our item and the communication regarding pick up was excellent. I would definitely use them again and have recommended them to family members.

Great customer service

Excellent customer service. Hussy was very personable and extremely helpful. I would definitely use Sunbury store for future purchases.extremely happy with the deal agreed and the payment options available for me

Store LocationSunbury
Bill C

Bill CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great toaster !

Trying to find a good/great toaster - especially a 4 slice one, we came across this one.
The price was right, plus everything else about the toaster - so we settled with what Stan Cash was offering, done deal.

Store LocationOn line purchase and picked up at Keilor store.

Gavin G

Gavin GAltona vic

Great Fridge

I bought a new Hisense 350L fridge, the fridge is great and was a good price with delivery, they even took my pld fridge away as well as the box the new one came in. The service was excellent and staff were very helpful. Thank you very much.

Awesome service and products

Purchased a coffee machine and grinder machine online. Was Informed promptly that the items weren't in stock at the time and given an estimate on arrival. Products came in earlier and after using them they were in great working order and very pleased with the whole experience great competitive prices and customer service

Store LocationBrooklyn

Delivered well before due date

Great service & excellent product available when no one else had fans. Ordered on Monday night & was delivered on Friday. Would certainly order through you in the future. Great price also

Glenyse

GlenyseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered Monday arrived Wednesday. Very happy with my purchase. Just used for the first time, great suction and very quiet. Very easy and compact to store - no need to hide it away, very convenient a heat vacuum.