Stannard Family Homes

Stannard Family Homes

See the Best Home Builders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jay

JayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Custom family home

My wife and I built through Stannard family homes and have been very happy with all services. They went out of their way to assist with all aspects of the build even when it wasn’t their responsibility. Would highly recommend as the quality is amazing and customer service was great.
Thanks for a pleasant experience!

David F

David FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Compact block with excellent practical house design

Using an existing house plan from other similar Stannard Family Homes we worked in consultation with the team and created a slightly modified design better suited to our requirements. Throughout the initial design drafts, interior selections, build process and subsequent build completion, we were kept fully updated. We would definitely consider building with Stannard Family Homes and would recommend them to people contemplating building with them. It has been a great experience and we love our home. Thank-you.

Site Admin
Construction End DateApril 2018
Paul

PaulAdelaide

Our Dream Home

Finding a builder that was willing to build our unique design within our budget was a challenge for us but the team at Stannard Family Homes were more than accommodating to our needs. Throughout the whole process, their excellent communication and availability to discuss any queries that arose gave us confidence and assurance. They are an efficient, highly organised and approachable team who made our dream home in to a reality. They delivered a quality home and met our expected build time. We greatly appreciate the work that Ryan, Phil, Terry and all of their trades did for us and highly recommend Stannard Family Homes.

Judy

JudySydney

Excellent builder who was flexible and efficient

Construction End DateJun 2016

Construction End DateApr 2018

Julie

JulieAdelaide

My Dream Home

I love everything about my house built by Stannard Family Homes. The whole process was exciting, watching it get built. Wayne helped me design my home to fit on my block and its perfect. We managed to get everything I wanted in it. The build is amazing and the detail and workmanship is impeccable. Thanks to Phil, Ryan and Terry for all your help, you guys are fantastic

Construction End DateMay 2018

We're really happy with our house and the service from Stannard Family Homes.

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Cherie

CherieSeaton

What an awesome company!!

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Bill

BillRiverton

Lovely Home

The build and quality of the home was excellent and although we had an enormous problem with a neighbor and a
"tree " most obstacles were overcome by Stannards. The effort put in by Phil was above and beyond normal and in the latter stages by Paul. I felt that we were a little rushed at the end but it all came together rather well. We were a little disappointed with the quality of the roller door and the inefficient air conditioner for the area. Neither of these items took away the quality of the build. Overall a good experience, would recommend.

Construction End DateAug 2017

Josh

JoshAthelstone

Awesome home! Absolutely love it!

Construction End DateAug 2017