StarCity Removals

StarCity Removals

Best service ever!! Highly recommended

Sam and Joe help me to move my things from sydney to Melbourne. They are vey friendly, helpful and professional. They handle my things with care and delivery on time. Good job!! Highly recommended their service. hi

Very Fast Service

I just moved from Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast to Redfern in Sydney. My removalists (Sam and Joey) were very friendly and took great care of my belongings. The pick up and delivery was done in a 24 hour period.
Highly recommended

Fantastic moving experience

I had a great experience with Starcity removals. Sam and Joe helped me move and they were excellent. All of my furniture was wrapped well to avoid any damage. I would definitely recommend them. I moved out of a one bedroom apartment into a house and the move was made so easy due to Sam and Joe being such great workers, never stopped.

Hassle Free, Stress Free Move

We recently relocated interstate from Sydney to Brisbane, from a 3 bedroom Villa to a 3 bedroom Townhouse. All in all it took 7 hours to load and unload the goods. Nothing was broken or scratched.

Michael and Victor are wonderful, fabulous, hard working, honest and down to earth gentlemen. Everything was treated like it was their own. Hats off to the awesome job you do.

This is our first time using this company. Will definitely use them again and highly recommend them to others. They are also by far the cheapest company by a good few hundred dollars but this by no means lessens their professionalism, efficiency and great customer service from booking in to having your goods delivered.

Ignored their customer after delivery

I used Star city removal for an interstate move in January. it was whole house furniture estimated at 35m3 so about half a truck. In the sales process the Sales rep promised everything was insured even small items broken would be fixed.
They turned up late and whilst that was not a big deal, we had long trip over night.
I had digital inventory of every box with barcodes on each box for easy identification and recording.
We received our load in reasonable time however after checking the boxes it was apparent that one box was missing. This was some days after the drop off so we double checked all boxes and contents, but still missing a box of clothes.
Contacted the agent and they just ignored my emails and calls on multiple occasions. Clearly not hoenst with their sales promises

A good experience all round

I had an interstate move and it was a good experience. Sam and Dixsan were great. They wrapped everything very carefully. They worked hard. Nothing was broken. They arrived on time. I would definitely use this company again and recommend.

A team that know how to protect your stuff

Our fragile items and timber furniture was wrapped and packed really well. I was really impressed with their skill and efficiency. In our move of 30m2 of stuff, we only had one bowl break - and that was my own fault (I dropped it when I opened the box). Not bad considering we had 6 different plates for everything. Would definitely use them again.

I used this company twice and I am very happy with their job. The two guys who came one week ago to help with the relocation were nice, friendly, professionals and they didn't waste one second. I highly recommend StarCity Removals.

Efficient & hardworking

Many thanks to Sam and Dixsan who moved our 3+ bedroom house from Newcastle to Brisbane. They were friendly, courteous, arrived on time, and worked hard. Also thanks Mariam, who handled the booking over the phone and was friendly and helpful.

Job Well Done

My son engaged Star City Removals to shift him from Redhead to Yamba NSW. Chris and Hassam arrived on time, and worked extremely well in very hot conditions. They were polite, fast, and most importantly, careful. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Handled with care

James and Danny were terrific. Respected our house and belongings like they were their own and were very careful. Delightful men, polite and hard working. Thanks guys. Angela

Very professional and friendly service

Sam and Daniel were great with our move from NSW to Victoria. They were very friendly and professional. They arrived on time and were careful with our furniture. They were great to deal with and I’d happily recommend them to others for long distance moves.

Awesome removals

We had Chris and billy move our 3 x bed home in Sydney to the Sunshine Coast. We had 32 yrs of “stuff”. Both these boys worked tirelessly to pack our belongings onto the truck. They knew exactly what to do. We then drove to qld and star city timed it perfectly to drop off our furniture the next day, to our new home. Would highly recommend. Would definitely use again in the future! Thank you star city for making our move easy!

Daniel and Sam - Smooth Move - Sharlene Tauia

Sam and Daniel were absolutely brilliant, reliable, hard working and genuine professionals. Our move was interstate Sydney to Qld. Three bedroom and outdoor furniture, well packed into the truck. Would recommend to all for great service from the staff at head office to the hard workers Daniel and Sam. Would actually request those young men to do my next shift Daniel and Sam. Time frame excellent. Prices reasonable.
Will definitely use again and let others know how great they are at doing what they do. Thank you Star City Sam and Daniel
Sharlene Tauia

Costly Mistake. Would not Recommend

We decided to use Starcity for our move which was about 150kms... big move, 4 bedroom house. They arrived at 10am.. they didn't leave until 10:30pm
The general experience was awful. Slow, constant cigarette breaks, and over $3k damage to our new house. The removalists failed to lift the heavy furniture and proceeded to drag it across the timber floors. This continued after requested to stop. Upon viewing the damage we we told to submit the photos to the company and the insurance would cover any damage.
Months later the company will not acknowledge or respond. They denied any damage and no insurance cover. They are not members of AFRA, and suggest anyone who reads this, to seriously consider if you want to be the ones on the end of such a bad experience. Cheapest is not the best...

An added stress that wasn't needed.

Six-hours late to pick up my items. I had three guys come to load and two to unload. I was moving five-hours away and due to them being six-hours late I would have been unpacking a house into the wee hours of the morning EXCEPT I didn't receive my belongings until the following day. My children and I had not expected this and we had not packed overnight bags or sought accommodation. Like the other customers there was some smoking going on and standing around, I worked extremely hard to unload just so I could get things going as I was starting a new job in a couple of days and I lost a day with them being late. Star City sent me another invoice for over $700 as they said I had more items however this was not discussed with me prior to loading. I copped hundreds of dollars worth of damage to my belongings along with some damage to the property I moved into. I have sought legal advice regarding this.

Moving is one of the most stressful things in life; I have moved over 40 times and this would have been one of the worst moves.

Caring for Customers

The move of household goods from a two-bedroom house apartment in Brisbane to Sydney in less than twenty-four hours has been executed very seamlessly and emphatically by James and Danny in a super efficient manner. It's literally amazing seeing the cheerful attitude, sheer physical stamina, and clockwork precision of the duo.

Excellent value for money

Moved from Brisbane to Sydney 2-bed apartment and apart from some delays, they did a great job. Sam and Joe were great to work with. They will quote only a small number of hours for upload and offload so keep in mind that this might end up in a few extra hours unless you have super easy access. But still great value for money.

Excellent! Everything went perfectly.

We did a long distance move from a single storey 4 bed/2 bath home. James and Chris, arrived on time and didn't stop all day. They were just fabulous. I had almost everything in boxes and double taped so packing the truck went smoothly. This was the first time we have used Removalists because we were concerned about cost and damage to good. StarCity Removals proved themselves to be careful and extremely reasonably priced. Mariam at the office was always very polite and accommodating as we changed move dates and size of the truck - who knew one man could have SO much stuff in his garage and shed! Their communication with me was faultless. I would be very happy to recommend them for your next move.

Shame I couldn't leave 0 stars

Arrived two hours late for collection. Two (out of 3) lazy guys wanted to spend more time smoking and on their phones rather than moving boxes.
Arrived four hours late on drop off. Would probably still be unloading now if I didn't help out too.
StarCity then thought it appropriate to charge for additional time and space. This was not agreed or discussed with me.
I would never use them again. Caused more stress than anything else. Shame because 1 of the staff was an awesome worker and top guy. Clearly, he is with the wrong company...