StarCity Removals

StarCity Removals

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Noella and Tony

Noella and TonyMid North Coast, NSW

Friendly and professional service

Starting with Verity with her friendly prompt replies to Danny and Ben who treated our possessions with the utmost care and respect that made our move stress free.
They were so helpful with the placement of our items, it was such contrast to another company that we had used in the past.
Their professionalism is a credit to them and a huge asset to StarCity.
Many thanks to such wonderful service.

Janejanejane

JanejanejaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly and always keep me posted

Ben and Adam were great! They make my move from Canberra to Melbourne so easy (around 30 boxes). They picked the boxes late but they told me earlier enough for this change so it's all good. Arrived on time and finished in an hour. Helpful and friendly people. Sarah who was the initial contact to confirm this job was nice as well, efficient and professional. Thank you once again for all your help.

Jonathan

JonathanSydney, NSW

Excellent Service, and Professional

We moved locally last Wednesday (29/05/19) with the help from both Chris and Jai at Star City Removals. Found them both to be very friendly and professional in assisting with the move. They worked through their own lunch time to ensure that we were moved into our new place so it gave us time to set up before the girls came home from school. There was no damage to any of the furniture and always were able to find a solution to the 'problem' if the furniture was unable to fit into the house. We are grateful for their professionalism and expertise. I would recommend them to anybody wanting to use their services and will be using them again the near future.

Best service ever!! Highly recommended

Sam and Joe help me to move my things from sydney to Melbourne. They are vey friendly, helpful and professional. They handle my things with care and delivery on time. Good job!! Highly recommended their service. hi

Grant

GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Fast Service

I just moved from Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast to Redfern in Sydney. My removalists (Sam and Joey) were very friendly and took great care of my belongings. The pick up and delivery was done in a 24 hour period.
Highly recommended

Fallon

FallonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic moving experience

I had a great experience with Starcity removals. Sam and Joe helped me move and they were excellent. All of my furniture was wrapped well to avoid any damage. I would definitely recommend them. I moved out of a one bedroom apartment into a house and the move was made so easy due to Sam and Joe being such great workers, never stopped.

Hassle Free, Stress Free Move

We recently relocated interstate from Sydney to Brisbane, from a 3 bedroom Villa to a 3 bedroom Townhouse. All in all it took 7 hours to load and unload the goods. Nothing was broken or scratched.

Michael and Victor are wonderful, fabulous, hard working, honest and down to earth gentlemen. Everything was treated like it was their own. Hats off to the awesome job you do.

This is our first time using this company. Will definitely use them again and highly recommend them to others. They are also by far the cheapest company by a good few hundred dollars but this by no means lessens their professionalism, efficiency and great customer service from booking in to having your goods delivered.

Qld mover

Qld moverQueensland

Ignored their customer after delivery

Kazpat

KazpatSydney

A good experience all round

I had an interstate move and it was a good experience. Sam and Dixsan were great. They wrapped everything very carefully. They worked hard. Nothing was broken. They arrived on time. I would definitely use this company again and recommend.

A team that know how to protect your stuff

Our fragile items and timber furniture was wrapped and packed really well. I was really impressed with their skill and efficiency. In our move of 30m2 of stuff, we only had one bowl break - and that was my own fault (I dropped it when I opened the box). Not bad considering we had 6 different plates for everything. Would definitely use them again.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

I used this company twice and I am very happy with their job. The two guys who came one week ago to help with the relocation were nice, friendly, professionals and they didn't waste one second. I highly recommend StarCity Removals.

Efficient & hardworking

Many thanks to Sam and Dixsan who moved our 3+ bedroom house from Newcastle to Brisbane. They were friendly, courteous, arrived on time, and worked hard. Also thanks Mariam, who handled the booking over the phone and was friendly and helpful.

Job Well Done

My son engaged Star City Removals to shift him from Redhead to Yamba NSW. Chris and Hassam arrived on time, and worked extremely well in very hot conditions. They were polite, fast, and most importantly, careful. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Angela

AngelaCudmirrah

Handled with care

James and Danny were terrific. Respected our house and belongings like they were their own and were very careful. Delightful men, polite and hard working. Thanks guys. Angela

Very professional and friendly service

Sam and Daniel were great with our move from NSW to Victoria. They were very friendly and professional. They arrived on time and were careful with our furniture. They were great to deal with and I’d happily recommend them to others for long distance moves.

Awesome removals

We had Chris and billy move our 3 x bed home in Sydney to the Sunshine Coast. We had 32 yrs of “stuff”. Both these boys worked tirelessly to pack our belongings onto the truck. They knew exactly what to do. We then drove to qld and star city timed it perfectly to drop off our furniture the next day, to our new home. Would highly recommend. Would definitely use again in the future! Thank you star city for making our move easy!

Daniel and Sam - Smooth Move - Sharlene Tauia

Sam and Daniel were absolutely brilliant, reliable, hard working and genuine professionals. Our move was interstate Sydney to Qld. Three bedroom and outdoor furniture, well packed into the truck. Would recommend to all for great service from the staff at head office to the hard workers Daniel and Sam. Would actually request those young men to do my next shift Daniel and Sam. Time frame excellent. Prices reasonable.
Will definitely use again and let others know how great they are at doing what they do. Thank you Star City Sam and Daniel
Sharlene Tauia

Chris D

Chris DSydney

Costly Mistake. Would not Recommend

Nay

NayGippsland, VIC

An added stress that wasn't needed.

Caring for Customers

The move of household goods from a two-bedroom house apartment in Brisbane to Sydney in less than twenty-four hours has been executed very seamlessly and emphatically by James and Danny in a super efficient manner. It's literally amazing seeing the cheerful attitude, sheer physical stamina, and clockwork precision of the duo.