100% · 130%

Job Satisfaction

Juan
Juan

Great experience

Starworld Cleaning provides an excellent cleaning service for my residential properties. They even helped me with last-minute appointments. I am very happy with their service.
Esther M
Esther MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

End of lease clean

Excellent and efficient service from Dipak and the rest of the Starworld team! Thank you all
Cherelle
Cherelle

Professional

Mike and his team are always available at short notice when we need their professional help. I have never had a instance when I've had to call them back because their work wasn't to a high standard
Ivan
IvanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great job from the cleaning team!

Cleaning team definitely deserves 5 stars for their job - used their services for moving out cleaning and they did amazing job - thank you team!

However, I have questions about the way quota is calculated and communicated - make sure when you agreeing on the amount it has GST included and discuss potential adds-on to avoid unpleasant surprises on the spot.

LaunchPad Groundcrew
LaunchPad Groundcrew

Great Cleaning Company

We have been using Starworld Cleaning for a number of years and the team have been fantastic.
Dean
DeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

A great company

The team at Starworld clean our factory, office space and toilets. They do a great job and we would not hesitate to recommend them.
Campbell Hulme
Campbell HulmeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect! Can’t live without it

The team at Starworld are friendly and provide professional cleaning service with great attention to detail. I would highly recommend these people to anyone that wants quality service. Thank you
Estelle
EstelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect cleaning and hassle free

Brij and Vishal cleaned our apartment for an en of lease cleaning. Nicely done, they took good care of following our directives. Nothing seemed too much to them. Well done boys !
Trusha Prema
Trusha Prema2 posts

Starworld go above and beyond. Great communicators, and trustworthy. Really could not operate without their support

Deepak and his team get my property cleaned to a higher standard than expected. As We are in Sydney, they take the time to document this with before and after photos. It’s always highly impressive and we are always satisfied with the final results.
Highly recommend Starworld Cleaning.
Chetna T.
Chetna T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Great office cleaning job done

Great professional and affordable cleaning service job done before move into our new office premises. Easy to communicate reliable, punchual and cooperative throughout the job. I would highly recommend to Starworld cleaning.
Thank a lot !!!
Emma
Emma

Perfect vacate clean

Starworld Cleaning were efficient in their correspondence, reconfirmed my booking and arrival time, the vacate clean was perfect and they were so friendly!
Thanks for the great job and service!
Jason
Jason

Dedicated to doing a good job!

Excellent work ethic- they took the time to make sure the job was completely finished, and they went after every nook and cranny of the place. I’d definitely recommend them.
Dan
Dan

Wow Great Cleaning Services provided

Best in the cleaning business. Thanks to Starworld Cleaning team, they always resolving and actioning things so promptly. Wouldnt recommends anyone else, they get the job done and they definitely will not disappoint! Thank you guys for all your hard work :)