Listing monitored by Stedi

Brian
BrianSouth West, WA

Disappointed

I have been searching for a light bar for my new car and thought that the STEDI 22 INCH ST4K 40 Led Double Row Light Bar would be the right bar for me. I read heaps of reviews and watched as many videos that I could find. Bought the bar and fitted it. Very disappointed. My 5 year old $90 pair of Chinese driving lights give me far, far better spread and distance.
Also, the distributor tried to charge more than the online price.
I wanted to buy a quality, reputable, Australian made product.
Won't buy again.

HIR2 LED Lights - Perfect Upgrade

We have a 2013 Toyota Corolla which the Driving Lights where downright dangerous for night driving, although the lights had been replaced with the correct OEM HIR2 Halogen replacement the family could not use the car and feel safe with the standard driving lights (projector type lights).
Purchased the Stedi LED replacement and the wow, 300% or so improvement so we can drive the car without hesitation.

Delivery and the replacement was quick.

Recommend the upgrade

Shenanigans
ShenanigansBrisbane

Reasonable, but nothing amazing.

Nat dom
Nat domGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Average quality, premium price

I recently purchased an led h4 conversion and quad series spotlights, I’m disappointed with both products. The $150 led conversion is genuinely less bright than my OEM globes (I have made sure the bulbs are installed correctly and even adjusted the headlights) and still the lights are woeful. As for the $529 quad spotlights, they are of similar brightness to my $69 kings light bar. I think all you’re paying for is the stedi name. Save yourself some cash and look at cheaper options.

Dont waste your time!

Ordered switches of stedi and wow, they were different lenghts ,the wire colours were all over the place. I contacted them and seems they dont even know there own products. Never again.

average light not fit for purpose. Average customer service

Poorly made product, light filled with water in first heavy rain of the wet season and stopped working. Made for a dangerous drive home. I guess the light would have been fine for indoor use and out of the weather!! I guess you get what you pay for!!

jgb
jgb

T10 light globes

I rode my bike to Stedi for a couple of T10 globes today, 14/1/21. The guy there was efficient and helpful, going beyond what was required to fulfil my order. He could have given me an excuse about only being able to sell pre packaged bulbs, but he searched around and found exactly what I needed. I appreciated the service so much, I would choose them first the next time I need any Vehicle lighting.

Jon
JonSydney, NSW

ST3303 18" Lightbar - Not Bad

dragi
dragiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not buy from stedi all products a very very bad every time I buy from them the items do not work

Do not buy from stedi. All products a very very bad every time I buy from them the items do not last and all ways have to warranty sick of it all his items.

Keith
KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good service

Dave N
Dave NIllawarra, NSW

Stedi 3303 lightbar

Hi this lightbar is excellent. Well constructed great spread of light and also distance. Debating type x pro as well . Not sure I need em. Excellent service guys and quick postage. Return buyer. I am sure I will be back.

LED's can cause you to lose your high beam symbol on your dash instrument board.

luke debrincat
luke debrincatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

condensation in lights

bought three lights bars and 2 work lights from stedi.
light bars seem to be holding up ok at this point however work lights have condensation in them after 2 weeks of use.
contacted stedi and they refused to send me new ones till i drill holes in my old ones ??? this would mean i have to pay auto elec to come out twice to do the job, they didnt care when i advised of this.

Sharps
SharpsBrisbane

Raptor interior lights.

Raptor Australia light conversion kit. The interior light buzzes when it dims, I emailed the company and they advised all the ford lights do this, which they do not tell you on the website. I had to put the originals back in. Why would I want lights that buzz???? People be warned that this is what happens and they respond with “this is normal for this product” You have been warned.

big-m
big-mHunter Region, NSW

Excellent quality headlight bulbs and light bars.

Good, easy to navigate website. Products are extremely well packaged (bulbs are packaged like medical equipment), and delivery is quick for Australia. I've replaced headlight bulbs on a Subaru, just plug and play, Full headlights on a Jeep Wrangler required some modification of the headlight housing, and a 21.5 inch light bar was, again, plug and play. The lights are exactly as described on the website, and the directions are simple to follow.

I will be purchasing led high beam leds for my new Can Am Ryker when Stedi re opens in the new Year.

My only problem is that the light bar is mounted on a number plate bracket which vibrates/wobbles a bit (not Stedi's fault). I would mount light bars, etc onto a nudge/bull bar in future.

Read more reviews - page 2

Pete
Peteasked
Stedi

Hey guys can anyone give me advice on what size light bar and LED spot lights will fit on a 2011 sahara ARB bar?

Hi Peter,
We commonly see customers mount 22" in front of the hoop found on the Sahara bars, using our 76mm tube clamps found here https://www.stedi.com.au/76mm-to-81mm-tube-clamp-bull-bar-mounting-brackets-black.html

The following two light bars are a great option;
Option 1 https://www.stedi.com.au/st4k-22-inch-double-row-40-led-light-bar.html
Option 2 https://www.stedi.com.au/st3303-21-5-inch-32-led-double-row-ultra-high-output-led-bar.html

Check out our buyer's guide for more info on the above bars - https://www.stedi.com.au/blog/LED-Light-Bar-Single-vs-Double-Row/

Our Type-X PRO and Type-X Sport both fit the Sahara bars perfectly;

If you're planning on ordering the Type-X PRO, it is unlikely you will also need a light bar. At the very least, we'd suggest you try the Type-X PRO first without ordering the light bar at the same time and see how you get on. Shipping is free within Australia, so you won't be at any disadvantage to order separately if required.

Merry Christmas Pete.

Mark B
Mark Basked
Physical Store

I'm looking to purchase 2 of the 7 inch round high/low LED headlights for my Kenworth prime mover. I understand there is a relay modification needed when fitting these. Can you explain what this is and why its necessary please?
Also I have a 2018 Ranger with 1 of your light bars fitted. Do you have another dash switch other than the 1 shown for the PX1?

Thanks Mark

G'day Mark,

Please feel free to contact our support team on 03 8360 9261 Mon to Fri 9am to 4pm, who can definitely assist with this enquiry.

Steve H
Steve Hasked

Do ship to the UK or can I get the product in the UK
Regards Steve
[email removed]

Hi Steve,

Yes we do.

To obtain a real-time shipping quote to your country, please follow the steps below;

1) go ahead and add the items you are interested in purchasing to your shopping cart;

2) Once all desired items are added, click on the shopping trolley icon on the top right-hand corner of our site to be directed to our cart confirmation page.

3) Once you have reached this page, you can then obtain a real-time shipping quote using our 'Shipping Estimator,

We have more information about our international shipping in the link below

Get an answer from our members and Stedi representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops