3.9

Not good service

Dave N

Dave NIllawarra, NSW

Stedi 3303 lightbar

Hi this lightbar is excellent. Well constructed great spread of light and also distance. Debating type x pro as well . Not sure I need em. Excellent service guys and quick postage. Return buyer. I am sure I will be back.

LED's can cause you to lose your high beam symbol on your dash instrument board.

luke debrincat

luke debrincatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

condensation in lights

bought three lights bars and 2 work lights from stedi.
light bars seem to be holding up ok at this point however work lights have condensation in them after 2 weeks of use.
contacted stedi and they refused to send me new ones till i drill holes in my old ones ??? this would mean i have to pay auto elec to come out twice to do the job, they didnt care when i advised of this.

Store Locationhoppers
Sharps

SharpsBrisbane

Raptor interior lights.

Raptor Australia light conversion kit. The interior light buzzes when it dims, I emailed the company and they advised all the ford lights do this, which they do not tell you on the website. I had to put the originals back in. Why would I want lights that buzz???? People be warned that this is what happens and they respond with “this is normal for this product” You have been warned.

big-m

big-mHunter Region, NSW

Excellent quality headlight bulbs and light bars.

Good, easy to navigate website. Products are extremely well packaged (bulbs are packaged like medical equipment), and delivery is quick for Australia. I've replaced headlight bulbs on a Subaru, just plug and play, Full headlights on a Jeep Wrangler required some modification of the headlight housing, and a 21.5 inch light bar was, again, plug and play. The lights are exactly as described on the website, and the directions are simple to follow.

I will be purchasing led high beam leds for my new Can Am Ryker when Stedi re opens in the new Year.

My only problem is that the light bar is mounted on a number plate bracket which vibrates/wobbles a bit (not Stedi's fault). I would mount light bars, etc onto a nudge/bull bar in future.

Pathetic Customer Service, Quality Control

Ordered a set of double stacker lights a couple of weeks ago got it no screws for brackets rang complained no one really cared was told screws would be sent a couple of weeks later no screws? Rang Today complained they were sent the screws to wrong person ? Lights are great but your customer service and quality control has A lot to be desired ? NOT GOOD

Scott Perkins

Lots of bad reviews wish I
Looked at this great site before I bought anything off this company

Scott Perkins

Not Tony? Also havent even received the screws not good I wont be buying stuff off stedi again

Liam V.

Liam V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute quality

Through countless, cheap ebay lightbars, i found the quality and customer service of this place to be extremely fantastic. Despite having going through warranty (No issues here) replacements of 2 sets of H7 headlights, replaced due to defects in the design, they gave me a warranty replacement of their new design which was absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend!

Jarryd

Jarryd

Aftersales service crap. Faulty wiring harness for lightbar

Spend over $500 on their biggest and best lightbar, comes with a faulty wiring harness and their solution is "just cut the plug off and hard wire it instead". Yeh thanks stedi...

Tony BaillieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's like I've been drivng in the dark till now

I purchased a H4 Led upgrade & led fog light/Drl upgrade for my MN Triton last week. Went to the snow last Saturday up & back in the dark. These lights are fantastic. Simon said when I'm ready to upgrade my driving lights he has the right product for me. I will be ordering very soon Simon expect a call. I'm amazed at the difference. It's as much of a change as going from sealed beam to halogen again. The colour the light pattern in spot on, & not dazzling on coming traffic ethie r. The kit is complete with everything needed completely plug & play 10 stars.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
STEDI Customer SupportStedi

Hey Tony, Thanks for taking the time to write an awesome review. Presumably, the one star was inadvertent?

Take care, and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Sorry guys yes the 1 star was inadvertent should 5 stars

Corey MPerth, WA

Shady business practices, items of poor quality and not as described for such high prices

Corey M

I said the removed review was on your website, the place where you control the reviews.

vlad32

vlad32Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great light bar and service

After many cheap eBay light bars, I settled for a STEDI ST3303 just before our road trip from Adelaide to Mount Buller last Winter. The sales service was great as well as aftersales service when I needed to find the right sized bolt (to replace them with anti-theft type). The performance of the light was great with a decent and usable spread as well as distance and had full confidence at night-time driving on c-grade rural roads.

STEDI Customer SupportStedi

Thanks for the glowing review Vlad! See you out there!

P LarsenSouth West, QLD

Absolute poor customer service.

Purchased a conversion kit for my 200 series. Only to have some of the globes be to large to be fitted, even took them to my auto electrician and he said they were to big and got some replacements out of his own stock that fit perfectly. On contacting Stedi they refused to return them at there own cost as they said they had confirmed they did fit. Rubbish, bought lots of products in the past and will now buy elsewhere.

John

JohnHunter Region, NSW

Surprisingly great product! Highly recommend

Watched the video of their lights on their website, thought it was crap and no way my Corolla can have the same brightness. I was very skeptical but bought it anyways. Best decision ever. Its exactly what I wanted and would recommend to friends and family.

STEDI Customer SupportStedi

Hi John, Our sincerest thanks for taking the time to write this review! Looking forward to serving you again in the future!

bzpotts

bzpottsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Customer Service

After purchasing LED Fog Lights, 4K Light Bar I purchased some LED parking light bulbs for my Prado.
3 months later the bulbs failed and Stedi replaced them under warranty. Great customer service, I can recommend their products.

STEDI Customer SupportStedi

Great to hear our support team took care of your issue. We hope that our lights are serving well!

Hughesy

HughesyMelbourne

Awesome products, awesome service

Purchased a set of Type X 8.5” LED spotties which got delivered in 3 days. Comapred to the 3 weeks I waited for a competitor to try and send items out, the service from STEDI is awesome, just wish I’d ordered from them in the first place.

Haven’t mounted them yet but I’ve fired them up and the output is awesome. Construction and mounting hardware looks really solid, and the included wiring harness seems to be of good quality with smart wiring adaptors.

Highly reccomended.

Hey Hughesy,

Many thanks for sharing your feedback. We hope you're loving the Type-X as much as we do!

X ceptional 7'' LEDs

Have both a set of 7'' Stedi Type X lights as well as a ST4K 28'' Light bar and find all are very sturdy with innovative mounting and adjustment features. Company has been always very helpful with any queries I have had and their website is first rate. Not sure how any of their competitors are managing to sell a light . They have managed to shake up the after market lighting industry as some of the bigger names have been living of past reputations. Would gladly buy again.

G'day Pat,

We are absolutely thrilled to read your review. I will make sure that your kind words will be shared with all the team. Be well, and we hope to see you out there!

Mike5353

Mike5353Sale

Great product. Great service. Very professional

Purchased a Stedi hi/low beam kit for a PX2 ranger which has appalling standard headlights. Easy fit, took all of ten minutes, massive improvement in lighting. One of my low beam globes and driver failed. Emailed Stedi and received excellent service from Taylor at Stedi. No questions asked, replaced trouble free.

STEDI Customer SupportStedi

Cheers Mike! Great to hear our team have hit the mark! Stay well and hope to see you again!

Type x Awsome

I have found Stedi to be a fantastic company to deal with, ive bought a number of led conversions kits from them over the past couple of years, for three different vehicles and never had an issue.
Now ive purchased a set of Type x 8.5 led spotties ( got rid of the old hid’s ) these lights are seriously bright with a great spread to sides of road while still getting very good distance. Simple to install and supplied wiring harness made the install very straight forward.
Well done Stedi keep up the great work!!

STEDI Customer SupportStedi

Great to hear this! Really appreciate the kind words. I've shared your review with the entire to team as words of encouragement. Thanks again!

Mat

MatOrange

Fantastic product, Could not be happier

Bought 3301 light and number plate mounting bracket. The supplied wiring harness plugged together easily and neatly. Took about 90 min but that included installing the extra switches I bought. I wasnt sure which switches would fit my car so I emailed and they responded quickly and the ones they said would fit... did fit perfectly. The light is great - my daughter nearly hit a black dog - that's what made me buy it and she will have no excuse now.
Postage was very fast too

Pete

Peteasked

Stedi

Hey guys can anyone give me advice on what size light bar and LED spot lights will fit on a 2011 sahara ARB bar?

Hi Peter,
We commonly see customers mount 22" in front of the hoop found on the Sahara bars, using our 76mm tube clamps found here https://www.stedi.com.au/76mm-to-81mm-tube-clamp-bull-bar-mounting-brackets-black.html

The following two light bars are a great option;
Option 1 https://www.stedi.com.au/st4k-22-inch-double-row-40-led-light-bar.html
Option 2 https://www.stedi.com.au/st3303-21-5-inch-32-led-double-row-ultra-high-output-led-bar.html

Check out our buyer's guide for more info on the above bars - https://www.stedi.com.au/blog/LED-Light-Bar-Single-vs-Double-Row/

Our Type-X PRO and Type-X Sport both fit the Sahara bars perfectly;

If you're planning on ordering the Type-X PRO, it is unlikely you will also need a light bar. At the very least, we'd suggest you try the Type-X PRO first without ordering the light bar at the same time and see how you get on. Shipping is free within Australia, so you won't be at any disadvantage to order separately if required.

Merry Christmas Pete.

Mark B

Mark Basked

Physical Store

I'm looking to purchase 2 of the 7 inch round high/low LED headlights for my Kenworth prime mover. I understand there is a relay modification needed when fitting these. Can you explain what this is and why its necessary please?
Also I have a 2018 Ranger with 1 of your light bars fitted. Do you have another dash switch other than the 1 shown for the PX1?

Thanks Mark

G'day Mark,

Please feel free to contact our support team on 03 8360 9261 Mon to Fri 9am to 4pm, who can definitely assist with this enquiry.

Steve H

Steve Hasked

Do ship to the UK or can I get the product in the UK
Regards Steve
[email removed]

Hi Steve,

Yes we do.

To obtain a real-time shipping quote to your country, please follow the steps below;

1) go ahead and add the items you are interested in purchasing to your shopping cart;

2) Once all desired items are added, click on the shopping trolley icon on the top right-hand corner of our site to be directed to our cart confirmation page.

3) Once you have reached this page, you can then obtain a real-time shipping quote using our 'Shipping Estimator,

We have more information about our international shipping in the link below

Get an answer from our members and Stedi representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops