Steelcraft Acclaim Reverse Handle

Steelcraft Acclaim Reverse Handle

Tisa

TisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

Been using it for 4 years and now for second baby since birth who is 6 months old, great quality. It is also easy to use. The only con is that it is a bit heavy and the basket is not easily accessible in layback position

Purchased in March 2016.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Don

DonSydney

Piece of crap

What a load of crap this thing is constant issues folding it the handle is lopsided the wheels have rotation issues if I could get my money back I’d do that. Only had it 4 months already looking to buy another stroller oh and it won’t be steelcraft I will find something else

AjBC

AjBCPerth

Very sturdy and long lasting pram

Reversible handle allowed me to look at my baby and keep an eye on her when sleeping, etc, as well as turn her to see the world when awake! Very sturdy and accessories were easy to wash and care for. Served me well for 3 long years, and still in perfect condition, its ready to serve someone else! what a great buy!

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi AjBC, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Anna

AnnaVictoria, 3977

So many features - we love it.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Anna, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kum

Kumnewcastle

Safe

this is easy to operate and comes with all the required instructions. also easy to fold and unfold as it can be done by few seconds. it fits to my car nicely. i love the big wheels and break as it is safe while travelling. quality is good for money.

Ianblueeyes

IanblueeyesSydney

Don't buy unless they have improved it

jessie87

jessie87Gippsland, VIC

Simply love it!

This pram is so comfortable!
It rolls well & takes awkward angles well with bubs barely noticing.
love the reverse handle!!
it cradles bubs well
is semi easy to fold (once u get the hang of it)
large but not too heavy my 6ft hubby doesn’t look or feel odd pushing it
washes well if bubs vomits or has a nappy accident
Only downfall is it needs a can holder!

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Jessie, hank you for your fantastic review. We are delighted to hear how comfortable and easy to use our pram is! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Pram is good but buckle is too loose so can not say it's reliable

I really loved it when I bought and used it for few months but than after I noticed that buckle is not tight enough so belt could not worked as it should be so always fear whether baby is ok
When I enquired about replacing I found I need to stiched with workman which is too far from my place
Little annoyed

Andrew

AndrewPerth

Great multi-function pram for big walks!

Prags

Prags

Reverse handle is the best feature with this

We bought this in 2010 with our first child and now using it back with my second one. Still looks almost new. We just noticed a piece of safety harness is missing and we have no clue how it went off without any jerk or mishandling. I carefully kept this pram for my second one and now really upset with this. Its such a good stroller bit heavy in weight though but overall a good buy.

Acclaim or agile elite????

Just wondering if the steelcraft acclaim better than the steelcraft agile elite??? (Especially for a newborn??). I was looking at getting the elite because i already have a britax infant carrier that will fit perfect but I really like the reverse handle on the acclaim...and also does the steelcraft infant carrier fit into the acclaim?

raj

rajperth

Good but weight needs to be improved, feels to heavy.

Angel008

Angel008Abermain

Good, versatile pram

My granddaughter loves this pram and always looks nice and snug and safe in it. It has a good storage compartment and the reverse handle is terrific so you can always keep an eye on her. The wheels are a bit tricky to lock in at first, but once you’ve got the hang of it, all is good. It is fairly easy to manoeuvre and can go most places. The only downside is that the handle sits a little too high and can’t be adjusted. Otherwise, a nice lightish-weight, versatile pram which folds up well and is great for smaller cars.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Angel, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. If we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Amanda

AmandaSydney

Everything good about this pram but the wheels

I like everything about this reverse handle pram. The boot is large and I can out so many things there, the handle is a god-sent, I can always see my baby if I want to and also change direction if the sun is facing the baby. The pram is comfortable and the baby naps there and also sits upright very well. The only thing that needs changing is the wheels. I still cannot understand how to lock them properly so that they go where I want them to go, it is very tricky to maneuver.

Rebel

RebelAdelaide

Perfect for my first baby I love it she loves it could not ask for a better one

Very easy to use very happy with everything about it I love it bubs loves it fantastic product for the price very comfy fantastic fabric lots of room to go shopping it’s a fantastic pusher built solid live how the handle goes both ways so bubs can look at me or look at everything around her

olya44

olya44Sydney

Perfect pram for a new mother

I am a new mother myself and like to keep constant eye on my baby, I found this pram nice because I can see the baby all the time when I push him around and if the sun gets too hot or it gets too windy I can easily reverse the handle and the baby will face the opposite direction. I also found the wheels not easy to manoeuvre and it does go from side to side a bit. It does take a bit of practice to fold and unfold the pram when folding it to fit int he boot of the car.

Shaz B

Shaz B

Great pram

This pram is easy to steer, easy to fold down and back up, its not super heavy to lift in to the car and its not overly bulky. Its also fairly roomy and my 18 month old can still nap in it and not be squashed.
Good quality and has several reclining seat positions. Handle also can be reversed.

Rachii

RachiiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thing has a mind of it's own

Like my title says... this stroller has a mind of its own i swear. You try to turn left it goes right, you turn right it goes straight.. try to reverse it goes left right left right left right!! I got it because i like the idea of a reverse handle but my god was it a bad move!! Oh and it locks up when you pack it away to the point you will have to use every muscle in your arms to pull it apart when you need it!! And it makes baby very hot even with the ventilation mesh thing open. Pay that extra few $ and get something more reliable and safe!

Jackie

JackieAdelaide

Not the best not the worst.

It's very hard to maneuver. Each time you put the handle to opposite way You have to re lock the wheels so you can push the pram. When you are on a slant the pram tends to go to one side and almost tip over.
It's easy to fold unfold. However it's not something you can just 'carry'
The quality is great. It's just the wheels that need fixing

Wendy

WendyAdelaide

good product

Great stroller my friend bought this one and is so happy with it .it is so easy to fold down and easy to use .she gets so many compliments when she takes her baby out for a walk or shopping in it. Quality is good and the price was good deal as well

Kisitu A.asked

Am struggling to assemble it, i push the tires on but not matter how hard i push, no click sound and the tires are not secure, was hoping i could this in less than an hour

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kisitu A. Thanks for your question. Can you please confirm whether you removed the foam protection packaging prior to attaching the wheels? Please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

HeeJae Y.

HeeJae Y.asked

Hi, Could the handle be extended? I feel its bit shorter than other prams I need to band my back to walk and it gives me back pain. Otherwise I keep kicking it.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi HeeJae Y. Thanks for your question. The handle bar on the Steelcraft Acclaim cannot extend or shorten in length. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

B'mal T.

B'mal T.asked

When attaching the wheels in first time assembly, do I get the rubber thing off?
I cannot seem to be able to push the wheels with the rubber washer on.
Please help.
Thank you all in advance.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi B'mal T. Thanks for your question. Please call our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you with assembling your Steelcraft Acclaim Reverse handle. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kisitu A.

would be nice to have an answer written here, am having a similar issue, already talked to customer support and not much help to be honest

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives