Steelcraft Agile Elite

Steelcraft Agile Elite

• Suitable for Running Yes (25%) · No (75%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Suzanne

SuzanneCentral, SA

Compact & easy to use

The steelcraft agile elite pram is great, easy to fold up & pop back together. Once folded it's quite compact saving boot space & lightweight for lifting in & out of the car. I also purchased a britax capsule to use with the pram which made the first few months a breeze getting baby in & out of the car especially when asleep.

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $329.00.

Sarah M.

Sarah M.Perth, WA

Love this pram but..

I love this pram, it's light weight and easy to maneuver around epecially with 2 kids. Baby is comfortable but my buckle clips broke and I can't find replacement ones

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Sarah M. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and valuable feedback. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 for spare parts pricing and availability. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

OK pram, but a few little issues ...

Purchased in September 2019.

rosepaterson30

rosepaterson30South East Queensland, QLD

The perfect first pram

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting for $800.00.

Kai C.

Kai C.

Good basic pram

We originally purchased this pram as it was compatible with our capsule and we needed something that could fold relatively small. It is a good pram for the price we paid and works well when in use with a capsule, however the seat is too low, the storage is difficult to access and the straps are hard to adjust the recline. Some positive features are the easy fold, the adjustable handle and the large hood. Ultimately we ended up purchasing a different pram to fulfill our needs now that our child no longer uses a capsule.

Purchased at Bubmania Physical store.

SharonM

SharonMPerth, WA

Love this Light easy to push and fold stroller

We purchased this stroller on recommendation from 2 friends who had used them. We were looking for a much lighter reasonably priced stroller to take us through the toddler years. Love that it reclines flat for sleep time and also the foot rest comes up. The hood is a great canopy and comes forward in sections to suit weather. It comes with rain cover as an accessory. Easy to push and easy to fold. The only thing is the carry basket is not that big but overall would recommend.

Perfect pram. Would highly recommend

Purchased for $320.00.

Anita

Anita

Good Pram, basic but will get the job done.

Good Pram, moves well and is sturdy. My only complaint is that it doesn't have a reverse handle to swivel so I can see baby when using the Pram for a walk.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Anita, Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and some valuable feedback. If we can assist with anything in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect stroller for small space

Bought this stroller because I need something light and compact for the small space in the car. Stroller is easy to menoveour around and the seat is spacious big enough for my bub to seat comfortably.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting for $389.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Ange, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. If we can help with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330, kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

May

May

Sturdy pram with easy fold

Love how hardy this pram is! Handles pretty much any terrain easily and folds up with one hand no problem. This will last for years and years without any doubt.

Purchased in June 2017.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi May, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Rachel

RachelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good pram

I bought this pram when my daughter was about 2 months old I put a insert in it and she was all snug and safe. I've still been using it a year later it is so light and folds very easy great pram if your on a budget

Purchased in March 2018 for $300.00.

Suitable for Running Yes
Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Rachel, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

SPG

SPGCHRISTIES BEACH

Light weight and Amazing pram

This pram is really light weight, very easy to fold up and down with one hand. You can lock front well to just moved one direction. My baby love it and very comfortable. Highly recommend this pram

Purchased in October 2018.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi SPG, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Alyse M

Alyse MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Pram!

It's made from quality materials, it has a footrest for little ones so they can lay down flat as well as wonderful and handy storage underneath the pram which has all round access, front with zips and a handy bag at the back! The cover comes pretty far over to stop the sun getting in baby's eyes and the handle is very comfortable! Super easy to clean and fold up super easy! We've taken it on the plane a handful of times and it was wonderful! Highly recommend

Purchased in March 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Alyse, Hi Joshua, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Joshua H

Joshua HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Light weight, quality product

This is a great pram, it handles all terrain a lot better than most prams, it doesnt feel lose or flimsy like most prams in this price range. There isn’t a lot of padding offering comfort for our baby, but it is ok. The only really downside we found is that it is not reversable, so once our baby our grew the capsul we could not see him, as it’s only forward facing. But once he was older enough it was a great light weight compact quality option.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Joshua, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Only ok

This pram is good for the price, the basket is small and impossible to get to especially when seat is laying down. I got the grey one and unfortunately it has stained already, even with wiping spill straight away. The back seat adjustment is tricky to figure out but may be that just needs practice. I wish I payed a bit more and got the next level up and I wish they had the 30 day money back guarantee like some other brands have.

Xeni97

Xeni97Sydney

Great

I'm really happy with this pram.

Easy to push. Easy to fold, very very light, you can even put a capsule on the parm an the parm is still light

My child is very comfortable in the pram I've used it since the day she was born an she is 18 months on an still loves the parm

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Xeni97, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Tashr1988

Tashr1988Umina beach

Great pram happy with my purchase!

This pram is excellent it wheels and steers really well and looks pretty trendy too people compliment the pram.
It also has a amazing extra long hood that goes right down and covers baby's head and protects him from the sun.
The only reason why I gave it a 4 out of 5 and not 5 out of 5 is the basket down the bottom of the pram it seems like it's a bit small and it's hard to put things in there the opening is not very wide.
Other then that happy with my purchase!

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Tashr1988, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Suzz

SuzzMackay

LOVE this pram!

Very satisfied with my purchase and would highly recommend the agile elite to everyone.
So smooth the manoeuvre in the shops, my husband and I argue over who pushes the pram!
Baby sleeps soundly wherever we go and looks comfy.
Would rate 5 stars cause I love it, but gave 4 stars, as the only 1 thing I can fault is that it doesnt come with an armbar, and the ones you can purchase separately are black, it would be great if you sold a matching brown one to go with the handle. But apart from that, a big thumbs up.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Suzz, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review and feedback! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Not user-friendly

My worst purchase for my baby. It is so hard to use specially the harness and clips. It took me ages and it is frustrating. It is heavy and the space below the pram is small Co. Pare to other brands. The wheels never go straight and even on a slightly rough surface, it is bad and uncomfortable. With 2cm unlevel surface, 8 have to lift the front. Worse thing: if 8 put my bag in its pocket, the front of the pram could come up and it is so scary and dangerous

Jazz

It is not faulty, it is bad design. The designer did not consider mother's need and my baby cannot lay down relax on it

Natalie Gordon

Natalie Gordon

Lightweight and easy to use!!

Purchased our Agile elite after our 3 year old refused to use a pram anymore. We still needed one for our nearly 2 year old for when it’s a long trip or swimming. I love the handle, how we can adjust it according to user and it feels amazing.

Our little man is quite comfortable, he pulls the foot rest up and can play while out n about, and can also sleep in it (our gt pram liner also fits our Agile so he’s Uber happy).

We’ve used it in shops, walking to school and on stones etc at Swimming and there’s no difference in way it works.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Natalie, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.