Steelcraft Agile Elite

Steelcraft Agile Elite

Sturdy pram with easy fold

Love how hardy this pram is! Handles pretty much any terrain easily and folds up with one hand no problem. This will last for years and years without any doubt.

Purchased in June 2017.

Hi May, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Good pram

I bought this pram when my daughter was about 2 months old I put a insert in it and she was all snug and safe. I've still been using it a year later it is so light and folds very easy great pram if your on a budget

Purchased in March 2018 for $300.00.

Suitable for RunningYes
Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Rachel, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Light weight and Amazing pram

This pram is really light weight, very easy to fold up and down with one hand. You can lock front well to just moved one direction. My baby love it and very comfortable. Highly recommend this pram

Purchased in October 2018.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi SPG, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Amazing Pram!

It's made from quality materials, it has a footrest for little ones so they can lay down flat as well as wonderful and handy storage underneath the pram which has all round access, front with zips and a handy bag at the back! The cover comes pretty far over to stop the sun getting in baby's eyes and the handle is very comfortable! Super easy to clean and fold up super easy! We've taken it on the plane a handful of times and it was wonderful! Highly recommend

Purchased in March 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Alyse, Hi Joshua, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Light weight, quality product

This is a great pram, it handles all terrain a lot better than most prams, it doesnt feel lose or flimsy like most prams in this price range. There isn’t a lot of padding offering comfort for our baby, but it is ok. The only really downside we found is that it is not reversable, so once our baby our grew the capsul we could not see him, as it’s only forward facing. But once he was older enough it was a great light weight compact quality option.

Hi Joshua, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Only ok

This pram is good for the price, the basket is small and impossible to get to especially when seat is laying down. I got the grey one and unfortunately it has stained already, even with wiping spill straight away. The back seat adjustment is tricky to figure out but may be that just needs practice. I wish I payed a bit more and got the next level up and I wish they had the 30 day money back guarantee like some other brands have.

Hi Ali, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear that you're disappointed with your stroller. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Great

I'm really happy with this pram.

Easy to push. Easy to fold, very very light, you can even put a capsule on the parm an the parm is still light

My child is very comfortable in the pram I've used it since the day she was born an she is 18 months on an still loves the parm

Hi Xeni97, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Great pram happy with my purchase!

This pram is excellent it wheels and steers really well and looks pretty trendy too people compliment the pram.
It also has a amazing extra long hood that goes right down and covers baby's head and protects him from the sun.
The only reason why I gave it a 4 out of 5 and not 5 out of 5 is the basket down the bottom of the pram it seems like it's a bit small and it's hard to put things in there the opening is not very wide.
Other then that happy with my purchase!

Hi Tashr1988, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

LOVE this pram!

Very satisfied with my purchase and would highly recommend the agile elite to everyone.
So smooth the manoeuvre in the shops, my husband and I argue over who pushes the pram!
Baby sleeps soundly wherever we go and looks comfy.
Would rate 5 stars cause I love it, but gave 4 stars, as the only 1 thing I can fault is that it doesnt come with an armbar, and the ones you can purchase separately are black, it would be great if you sold a matching brown one to go with the handle. But apart from that, a big thumbs up.

Hi Suzz, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review and feedback! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Not user-friendly

My worst purchase for my baby. It is so hard to use specially the harness and clips. It took me ages and it is frustrating. It is heavy and the space below the pram is small Co. Pare to other brands. The wheels never go straight and even on a slightly rough surface, it is bad and uncomfortable. With 2cm unlevel surface, 8 have to lift the front. Worse thing: if 8 put my bag in its pocket, the front of the pram could come up and it is so scary and dangerous

Hi Jazz, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your stroller. Steelcraft products have a 24-month repair warranty, which covers faulty materials & workmanship when used under normal conditions for the warranty period. We will repair the products free of charge within 24 months of purchase however they will need to inspect to see if they are covered by our warranty. Please return your stroller along with your purchase receipt to your place of purchase so that they can arrange for it to be returned to us for inspection or alternatively you can book an appointment directly with one of our fully authorised repair specialists, please see their details below: VIC, Essendon North, 3041, 03 9379 5292, SA, Seaford, 5169, 0407 600 500, QLD, Stafford, 4053, 07 3356 6089, WA, Osborne Park, 6017, 08 9444 7261, NSW, Taren Point, 2229, 1300 308 435 If you would like to go direct please give our team a call on 1300 303 330 so we can provide you with a reference number. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.It is not faulty, it is bad design. The designer did not consider mother's need and my baby cannot lay down relax on it

Lightweight and easy to use!!

Purchased our Agile elite after our 3 year old refused to use a pram anymore. We still needed one for our nearly 2 year old for when it’s a long trip or swimming. I love the handle, how we can adjust it according to user and it feels amazing.

Our little man is quite comfortable, he pulls the foot rest up and can play while out n about, and can also sleep in it (our gt pram liner also fits our Agile so he’s Uber happy).

We’ve used it in shops, walking to school and on stones etc at Swimming and there’s no difference in way it works.

Hi Natalie, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Recommend! Good pram for the price you pay

I had this pram for almost a year now, so I thought it's time to write a review. I've looked at a lot of prams before deciding to buy this one as I don't want to spend a fortune, but still want to have great features.

There are a lot of Pros. This pram is sturdy (being a 4 wheeler, with two big back wheels) and it is easy to maneuver. It is easy to fold and light (I am very petite and I can lift it in the boot of a car with no problems). It looks nice (I got the grey colour) and I have tried to take the fabric out to wash which is easy. It comes with a big peep window (with a plastic cover) so you can see bub easily from behind, and the hood actually goes down quite low which is good as some of the prams I looked at the hood is quite small and does not provide much coverage. The foot rest can be tilted up, so bub can rest his feet, whereas some of the other prams don't have this feature. It also comes with a rain cover as well.

There are some Cons, but I don't see it as a major issue. This pram does not allow reverse facing, therefore bub can only face one direction (my bub prefers to face outside anyway). The storage underneath the pram is not huge, but it can still fit a small basket of groceries. It doesn't come with a handle bar, but you can get this separately for about $40.

All in all, I think this pram is great value for money and yet provide a lot of good features that I like.

Hi AppleCrumble, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Perfect light weight easy to wheel around

This pram is the best for me. It is light weight, easy to carry on stairs , comfortable to use daily basis for the kids and baby.
My son sits there very comfortable and enjoy being inside the pram. It is easier to wheel and turn around. I just love this pram the break system is really good has double breaks.
It is also easy to fold and carry when needed, fits in the car easier to wash.

Hi Anju, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

My grandson loves it for their first baby

I bought this for my great granddaughter and my grandson who is over 6 foot loves it as it has a convertible handle so he is not stooping when pushing it.
It glides nicely not bumpy like some of the more expensive brands.
It has a hood that you can peek through to make sure baby is ok.
There is room under the carriage for their accessories and baby is happy too.

Hi Jan R, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.I’m hoping they have another baby in the future and I will be sure to keep your company in mind....lol

best pram

we love this pram... Its wasy to fold... light enough to lift... easy to clean.... and confortable for bub. the only thing I don't like is that it id a bit difficult to recline the pram for sleeping and put it back to sitting. came with adapters for iur capsule and was easy to use

Hi Ryan, thanks for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Perfect choice

Great buy for first time parents. Easy to unfold and fold. Doesn’t take up too much boot space of your car. Has everything I wanted in a simple pram. Not so big and easy to maneuver. Sun shade and rain protector has been handy. Looks modern & great price tag for what you get

Hi Eves, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Love it

This pram is easy to use and lightweight, which helps as I have a sore back. I love it, the only part I wish was different was that the stroller could face me aswell as forward. i also love how durable the fabric is and how easy it is to manoeuvre around the streets and shops.

Hi Frances C, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Excellent!! ... unless you want to go off the path

Great pram for the price. Easy to fold down and with the capsule it really is a nifty set up! Very comfortable to manouver and the added caddy is a godsend, so handy! However, I find it trips up if you aren’t at the shops, kerbs can jar it easily. Apart from that, excellent!

Hi Carly, thanks for taking the time to leave a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Great pram but probably limited storage space

It's really smooth and comfortable to push.
You can REALLY easily open it with one hand and it stores as well as can be expected folded up. It takes up a space of about 1m x 80cm x 30cm when folded up and does have a carry strap for (heavy) one handed carrying.
It takes strength to carry but I'm not sure there are any medium sized prams that would be much lighter.
As mentioned, the storage is quite limited but enough for basically the nappy bag and few bits and bobs but it is an Agile.
Overall, I am happy with it and a good compromise between bulky and light.

Good and affordable

I bought this from toys r us when it was on sale. It is great and affordable. It doesn't come with baby insert nor stroller bag. the cover is quite big and low so it can protect baby from exposure of the sun and rain. The storage compartment is a bit small for me.

I have recently taken my pram apart to wash the covers because I purchased the grey pram (worst mistake) but I’m having an issue with putting the pram down now. I know it’s got something to do with the folding strap (#2) when collapsing the pram. The folding strap has never lifted as high before and now (#2) isn’t working at all.
Hi Kelly, thanks for your question. Can you please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

I bought this pram about 18 months ago. We’ve used it for a year and whilst I love the pram, I’m disappointed that the handle is already chipped and tearing. We have not been rough with our use and have had other prams in the past which have lasted better. Is there a way to get this repaired or replaced? It has been the perfect purchase otherwise for our third child.
I'm not sure if can replaced it, try contacting the company. Hope they can help you out. I buy a handle cover so it can last longer. Good luckHi MOB, thanks for your question. Steelcraft products have a 24 month repair warranty, which covers faulty materials & workmanship when used under normal conditions for the warranty period. We will repair the products free of charge within 24 months of purchase however they will need to inspect to see if they are covered by our warranty. Please return your stroller along with your purchase receipt to your place of purchase so that they can arrange for it to be returned to us for assessment. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Are the wheels durable & not able to be popped? Considering buying an Agile Elite pram for my 7 month old.
Yup and very steadyThankyouYeah they're great! We've had ours for well over a year and we take ours over gravel and rocks and even taken it interstate. Very durable!

Agile Elite
Seating Type Single
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesHeight-Adjustable Handle and Under-seat Storage