Steelcraft Savvi

Steelcraft Savvi

• Suitable for Running Yes (14%) · No (86%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Tania W.North Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Purchased a Steelcraft Pram based on the fact it’s a reputable brand but I’m very disappointed. The front wheels are constantly locking up making it very difficult to use. The pram is not fit for purpose and I’m very disappointed. I would not recommend This pram to friends who are Mums to be.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for $400.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Tania W. I am very sorry to hear about your experience. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team and ask for myself, Alyssia so I can assist you directly and help to point you in the right direction.

Shauna

ShaunaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty but frustrating

I love the idea of capsule and also pram converting from bassinet to seat. Biggest issue is the front wheels, they do not easily turn and lock up side says a lot. It’s difficult to just push baby back and forward in a straight line. I was also going down one of the ramp style escalators and when I got to bottom the wheels again had turned themselves in so trying to get off the escalator I was walking backwards to try and get off. The bassinet also tilts up and down, so if I move baby further to the back then it tilts so his head is leaning lower than rest of body.

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Emma B.

Emma B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Decent Stroller

Brought this pram for Bub when he was a newborn. Great pram in the sense that it’s light, and easy to put together. About 2-3 months into using it, I’ve noticed the front (swivel) wheels seem to “drag” on some surfaces when turning. The front wheels also seem to be loose, even though we have done everything to try tighten them.

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Emma B. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and valuable feedback. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

I’ve used this pram for 6 months and it’s awful! The front wheels don’t turn properly making it hard to steer, in many opportunities I have been to wait in the middle of the road or I've pass the traffic light, because it is not allowing to move, also the zip on the hood broke, the sit makes that my baby going down. Totally disappointed I regret to buy at baby bunting on 27th of March 2019.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $399.00.

Crystal A.

Crystal A.Central Queensland, QLD

Terrible steering

I thought spending a medium amount of money would get a decent pram, but the steering is terrible, the front wheels get stuck and don’t pivot. Have to manually turn the wheels out, not ideal when you try to cross a road and the wheels get stuck and you can’t move it!! To bad I cannot afford to get another pram at this point in time. Purchased August 19 and have only been using it for two months since bub was born end October.

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $400.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Crystal A. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and feedback. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kellie Wenzel

Kellie WenzelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

The performance On different surfaces was easy to steer. The suspension is great and easy to fold away. The pram looks comfortable and my child was always happy sitting in the pram.

Purchased in March 2007.

Suitable for Running Yes

Pauline

PaulineSydney, NSW

Terrible pram.

Previously owned the Steelcraft agile stroller and very happy with it however baby did not like to face out. Bought the Savvi to replace Agile.

Happy with the look. Baby is comfortable in pram. Like the big basket underneath. Only used pram on the pavement and shopping centres and found the pram does not manoeuvre very well. The front wheels lock. Recently got stuck trying to cross the road on a short walk to the local shops! Many cars had to stop until I got going again- took me 3 lights! Now I do not feel comfortable/safe using pram at all.

Huge disappointment as baby likes being in it and I have spent quite a lot of money on 2 steelcraft prams in total! Have not used pram since.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $400.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Pauline, thank you for taking the time to leave your review and feedback. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Steph P.

Steph P.Hunter Region, NSW

Love this stroller!

Absolutely love the frames convenient quickly fold/unfold. I use with compatible capsule and am amazed at how easy it is to use.
Negative: the bassinet liner discoloured before we even used it.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for $500.00.

PIERES22

PIERES22sydney

Its ok

Its a good light pram and I use it occasionally with my little one when we are going or walks or short walkable appointments and it does work for me

Purchased in April 2019.

Jlg

JlgHunter Region, NSW

Basic and faulty

The Savvy looks great but is very basic. The wheels don’t turn properly when on smooth surfaces(tiles, lino) and the clips are hard to do up. I also have returned it twice in 3 months, firstly the hood clips were incorrect and couldn’t be attached to the pram, secondly the stroller base clips wouldn’t slide easily and kept getting stuck. Baby Bunting Warner’s Bay refused a store credit but replaced the frame and hood. As I was using it in the bassinet style I wasn’t aware the clips were so flimsy and hard to do up. It’s not easy to use and I’m not happy with the product. Very disappointed with Steelcraft quality on this product.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Sarita

SaritaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad Choice

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting for $493.00.

Kelly

KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Loved this pram when I bought it because it was so practical having the all in one bassinet/stroller seat. I do love the large basket underneath but since actually using the pram I've been really disappointed. The wheels have holes in them just from walking around the block on the footpaths and the pram has only been used for 5 months. There's no way this pram will last the time I need it to. Wish the wheels were more versitle like the city mini prams.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $400.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kelly, thanks of taking the time to leave your review and some valuable feedback on the Steelcraft Savvi. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can assist you further. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Terrible!!!

I’ve used this pram a handful of times and it’s already falling apart! The front wheels don’t turn properly making it hard to steer, the zip on the hood broke, the back wheels wobble. My son is only 5 weeks old and I’m already in need of a new pram, I don’t feel this pram is safe nor worth the $419 I spent on it! So disappointed as I fell in love with this pram at baby bunting but since purchasing it I’m regretting it

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for $419.00.

Vicky M

Vicky MPerth, WA

Low quality for a high price.

We have had this pram for 4.5 months and used it maybe once a week so far on pavements and grass.
The rubber is peeling off of the wheels at a crazy rate.
The net under the pram has burst despite only having a changing bag in it.

The netting at the rear of the canopy lets air through but lets light through and dazzles the baby when you have the canopy fully extended. To stop this you can't have it fully extended so baby isnt protected from sun in their face whatever way you have the canopy.

It also makes a strange click when travelling along.

Overall average and not worth the price.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $799.00.

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Steel craft Savvi

Terrible pram , we had to take it back to baby bunting 3 times , ended up getting a credit for a different brand .
The hood wouldn’t stay up and the zip on the hood broke baby only 9 weeks old so had only been used a hand full of times .

Purchased in March 2019.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kelly, thank you for your review and we're sorry to hear about your experience. If we can assist with anything in future, please feel free to contact out consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Daisy Jane L.

Daisy Jane L.South East Queensland, QLD

Good however strange clicking noise on back wheel

We bought this pram prior to our daughter arriving in December 2018 from baby bunting. The pram has lots of room and the bassinet feature is good. I love the different reclines and my daughter loves sitting up as she is at a curious stage (6mo). It’s not hard to assemble and use esp for first time users. However recently about 2 weeks ago one of the back wheel has been making a strange noise and I am not sure how to fix it. It’s just really disappointing that it started so good and now this wheel clicking sound which is quite loud and irritating.

Purchased in November 2018.

Support C.Steelcraft

All in one & easy to use

Purchased in December 2018 for $399.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Good T, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best pram I have owned!

Easy to assemble, lightweight and easy to push!
I love this pram, my 12 year old loves to push it also, its lightweight enough for her to help disassemble and put into the boot for me. Love how the attachments for the capsule one with the pram so you don’t have to purchase extra. Bassinet is easy to convert to seat.
Can not recommend enough!

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting for $499.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kate, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not great when the sun is out

Why doesn’t the hood extend to protect babies from the sun I have to buy a new pram as this pram doesn’t protect my baby from the sun as the hood makes baby completely exposed, disappointing

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $400.00.

Kylie G

Kylie GPerth, WA

Wheels fall off

This pram is hard to steer and the wheels keep falling off. Very unsafe for my grandson 4 months old. Rang Britax and was told it needs to sent for a warranty check hmmm little faith left in this pram even if it was fixed. The resolution here is just do the refund and we will upgrade to a better Steelcraft pram. Not a happy nanna

Purchased in October 2018 for $399.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kylie G, Thank you for you're review and I am sorry to hear of the issues your have been experiencing with your Steelcraft Savvi. Please contact us on 1300 303 330 to discuss further. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Taleana S.

Taleana S.asked

Hi, I have recently purchased the steel craft savi stroller and I have been given a steel craft capsule (manufactured in 2017) and I’m having trouble fitting the capsule into the stroller. The stroller come with britax connectors and I’ve tried with and without them but won’t seem to click into place. I’m wondering if there is another adapter I need for the capsule to click into place. I’ve tried everyday and had other mothers come and try help but no luck
Thankyou

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Taleana S. Thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Savvi is not compatible with the Steelcraft Infant carrier and has only been tested with the 2013std Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule to be used with the adapters included with the pram. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Tere-Ani P.
Tere-Ani P.

I’m having the same problem ! There should be a adaptor for the capsule fitted for the pram with the same name/ brand It’s silly not too

Brooke R.

Brooke R.asked

Hey can u add on a second seat to the savi?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Brooke R. Thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Savvi cannot take a second seat. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Abbey Q.

Abbey Q.asked

Hi I was wondering if this pram is compatible with connecting to the baby love snap and go capsule

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Abbey Q. Thanks for your question. The Babylove Snap n Go Capsule is not compatible with the Steelcraft Savvi. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Download manual