Steelcraft Savvi

Steelcraft Savvi

Steph P.

Steph P.Hunter Region, NSW

Love this stroller!

Absolutely love the frames convenient quickly fold/unfold. I use with compatible capsule and am amazed at how easy it is to use.
Negative: the bassinet liner discoloured before we even used it.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for $500.00.

PIERES22

PIERES22sydney

Its ok

Its a good light pram and I use it occasionally with my little one when we are going or walks or short walkable appointments and it does work for me

Purchased in April 2019.

Jlg

JlgHunter Region, NSW

Basic and faulty

The Savvy looks great but is very basic. The wheels don’t turn properly when on smooth surfaces(tiles, lino) and the clips are hard to do up. I also have returned it twice in 3 months, firstly the hood clips were incorrect and couldn’t be attached to the pram, secondly the stroller base clips wouldn’t slide easily and kept getting stuck. Baby Bunting Warner’s Bay refused a store credit but replaced the frame and hood. As I was using it in the bassinet style I wasn’t aware the clips were so flimsy and hard to do up. It’s not easy to use and I’m not happy with the product. Very disappointed with Steelcraft quality on this product.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Sarita

SaritaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad Choice

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting for $493.00.

Kelly

KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Loved this pram when I bought it because it was so practical having the all in one bassinet/stroller seat. I do love the large basket underneath but since actually using the pram I've been really disappointed. The wheels have holes in them just from walking around the block on the footpaths and the pram has only been used for 5 months. There's no way this pram will last the time I need it to. Wish the wheels were more versitle like the city mini prams.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $400.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kelly, thanks of taking the time to leave your review and some valuable feedback on the Steelcraft Savvi. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can assist you further. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Terrible!!!

I’ve used this pram a handful of times and it’s already falling apart! The front wheels don’t turn properly making it hard to steer, the zip on the hood broke, the back wheels wobble. My son is only 5 weeks old and I’m already in need of a new pram, I don’t feel this pram is safe nor worth the $419 I spent on it! So disappointed as I fell in love with this pram at baby bunting but since purchasing it I’m regretting it

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for $419.00.

Vicky M

Vicky MPerth, WA

Low quality for a high price.

We have had this pram for 4.5 months and used it maybe once a week so far on pavements and grass.
The rubber is peeling off of the wheels at a crazy rate.
The net under the pram has burst despite only having a changing bag in it.

The netting at the rear of the canopy lets air through but lets light through and dazzles the baby when you have the canopy fully extended. To stop this you can't have it fully extended so baby isnt protected from sun in their face whatever way you have the canopy.

It also makes a strange click when travelling along.

Overall average and not worth the price.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $799.00.

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Steel craft Savvi

Terrible pram , we had to take it back to baby bunting 3 times , ended up getting a credit for a different brand .
The hood wouldn’t stay up and the zip on the hood broke baby only 9 weeks old so had only been used a hand full of times .

Purchased in March 2019.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kelly, thank you for your review and we're sorry to hear about your experience. If we can assist with anything in future, please feel free to contact out consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Daisy Jane L.

Daisy Jane L.South East Queensland, QLD

Good however strange clicking noise on back wheel

We bought this pram prior to our daughter arriving in December 2018 from baby bunting. The pram has lots of room and the bassinet feature is good. I love the different reclines and my daughter loves sitting up as she is at a curious stage (6mo). It’s not hard to assemble and use esp for first time users. However recently about 2 weeks ago one of the back wheel has been making a strange noise and I am not sure how to fix it. It’s just really disappointing that it started so good and now this wheel clicking sound which is quite loud and irritating.

Purchased in November 2018.

Support C.Steelcraft

All in one & easy to use

Purchased in December 2018 for $399.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Good T, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best pram I have owned!

Easy to assemble, lightweight and easy to push!
I love this pram, my 12 year old loves to push it also, its lightweight enough for her to help disassemble and put into the boot for me. Love how the attachments for the capsule one with the pram so you don’t have to purchase extra. Bassinet is easy to convert to seat.
Can not recommend enough!

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting for $499.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kate, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not great when the sun is out

Why doesn’t the hood extend to protect babies from the sun I have to buy a new pram as this pram doesn’t protect my baby from the sun as the hood makes baby completely exposed, disappointing

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $400.00.

Kylie G

Kylie GPerth, WA

Wheels fall off

This pram is hard to steer and the wheels keep falling off. Very unsafe for my grandson 4 months old. Rang Britax and was told it needs to sent for a warranty check hmmm little faith left in this pram even if it was fixed. The resolution here is just do the refund and we will upgrade to a better Steelcraft pram. Not a happy nanna

Purchased in October 2018 for $399.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kylie G, Thank you for you're review and I am sorry to hear of the issues your have been experiencing with your Steelcraft Savvi. Please contact us on 1300 303 330 to discuss further. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Honest Reviews

Honest ReviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well priced, light, functional!

Purchased in July 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for $399.00.

Taryn

TarynPerth, WA

So easy to use and fits my big baby!

Purchased in September 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for $429.00.

Suitable for RunningYes
Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Taryn, thank you for taking the time to leave a terrific review. If you need any assistance in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Jacob

JacobPerth, WA

Love it

Such a good affordable pram, came with a capsule aswell and very adjustable and easy to work with, the pram feels a little cheap but not back for the price and adjustments it comes with.

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for $600.00.

Suitable for RunningYes
Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Jacob, thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review. Please contact us if you have any questions on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft
team.

Dee85

Dee85South East Queensland, QLD

You can do better for that price

Purchased in June 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Dee85, Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience, please feel free to contact our consumer care team on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in further detail. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Ezra

EzraMid North Coast, NSW

This pram is fantastic it’s so easy an light to push I can do it with one hand while I hold my daugh

I’m pretty satisfied with it on most terrains but it dose get a little bumpy on some surfaces like on rocky roads
I’m an satisfied with the suspension.
I think my daughter is pretty comfortable in there as she likes me to push her around to go to sleep.
The only problem I have with it is when I have it like the bassinet my daughter slides up and down in it if I’m walking up or down a hill

Safa

SafaSydney

Strider plus dual plus

Great product. I have dual strider plus pram. Good quality material. Easy to use. Easily adjustable with the baby position. Love this product. Worth to buy it.price is good with the product. Good for kids and mum. Have otherbseat for older one. You can put or take off other seat as 0er requirements.

Dee M

Dee MSydney

Not happy

I have read so many positive reviews about this pram - before and after purchase.With each good review I read I thought it must be me.. maybe I’m just expecting too much as I was not happy about it at all. But now I have found reviews with the same issues I have come across with this pram. The steering is absolutely horrendous. The suspension is a nightmare and has my baby shaking all over the place. The hood won’t stay up. I’m embarrassed to use this in public but can’t afford a new one right now. Such a shame as I was so excited about this pram!

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Dee M, Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience, please feel free to contact our consumer care team on 1300 303 330 so we can point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Aeyman

Aeymanasked

hi
I Aeyman my pram basket is getting stuck when try to put in wheels and even position setting point is not moving

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Aeyman, thanks for your question. Please email us at au-support@britax.com along with a copy of your receipt and a brief description of the issue you are experiencing with the wheels. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Nishi G.

Nishi G.asked

Hi there,
I have recently bought the steel craft savvi, i am not able to attach the toddler skate board.
Is there anyway u can help or suggest how to attach the skate board

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Nishi G, thanks for your question. We do not recommend the use of Toddler boards, standards or skate boards on Steelcraft product as these products have not been tested on Steelcraft Strollers or Prams. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kirsten

Kirstenasked

The pram connectors on the bassinet part are not facing the same way, so won't connect to pram base. One of the connectors has moved somehow. Is there anyway of clicking it back in correct position?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kirsten, Thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can assist you further or alternatively, please email us on au-support@britax.com along with some photos of the connectors. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Michelle
Michelle

Hi Kirsten, did you find a way to fix it? I'm trying to find out how to fix mine.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives