Steelcraft Savvi

Steelcraft Savvi

Listing monitored by Steelcraft

• Suitable for Running Yes (4) · No (53)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Rachael M.
Rachael M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Not usable

This pram was perfect until a few months in when the front wheels started to get stuck on a 90 degree angle and refuse to move. You have to manually kick them back into place. Very frustrating, especially in a shopping centre.
Other than this one very large flaw, it would be the perfect pram. Lightweight, easy to use, front or parent facing, bassinet to stroller. If the wheel issue got fixed, I would rate it 5 stars.

Purchased in March 2020 for $499.00.

Suitable for Running No
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Micky Rathod
Micky RathodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Updated review, Horrible front wheel within 4 months BUT applying a bit of WD-40 (Tx Marks handyman) fixes the problem.

Purchased in November 2020 at Baby Bunting for $400.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Micky, thanks for your review update and we are so pleased to hear that your issues has been resolved. If you have any questions in the future please feel free to email us at au-support@britax.com kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Do Not Buy

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting for $415.00.

Waste of Money!!!!

This has got to be the worst pram out there!
How the hell can you charge somebody $400 for a pram that doesn't work properly and will result in me having to buy another stroller as my child gets bigger!
The wheels constantly lock up and bow making shopping centre trips very difficult and unnecessarily annoying!!!
Recall your dud products so struggling first time parents don't have to deal with this crap like I've had to!

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting for $400.00.

Nita
NitaNorthern Region, NSW

Perfect all in 1 pram

Very satisfied, great on different terrains. My baby sleeps well in pram, light weight and easy to use! Great that’s it can be used for a newborn and a confident sitting toddler. Definitely recommend the purchase!

Purchased in December 2020 for $300.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Sandy S.
Sandy S.

Worst pram !!!!

I brought this pram in March and had my baby in August since I first started using it the wheels would lock , recently when I went down a escalator the wheels locked and my pram almost flipped, this pram needs to be recalled after reading the reviews as it’s a big safety issue...

Purchased in March 2020 at Baby Bunting for $500.00.

Krystal M.Wanniassa 2903, ACT

Does there need to be a safety recall?

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby Bunting for $399.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Yes well the wheel problem simple thing it's called silicone spray

Purchased in February 2021 at Baby Bunting for $399.00.

Touty
ToutySydney, NSW

Wouldn't buy again

Great for going straight but wheels will get stuck when turning and just slide. I have to stop and move the wheel with my hand to get it going again

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Zoe B.
Zoe B.North Western Region, NSW

Very unhappy with this pram

So unhappy about this pram. We bought it during lockdown without looking at the reviews. The wheels bow and don’t swivel correctly. I almost fell onto my baby trying to get of an escalator. Only been using it for three months, I contacted Britax for support and warranty and they told me it was a ‘maintenance issue’ that I need to clean it and sent me a link to their page. Which is so disappointing because the pram itself would have been great with all of its other features. Won’t ever be buying their brand again!

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Bunting.

Purplefreedom
PurplefreedomSydney, NSW

Wheels lock and very dangerous

I wish I bought another pram. The front wheels lock sideways and i dread crossing the road as it's dangerous and you get stuck . It is easy to fold up but that is where the pro's end.

Purchased in August 2020 at Baby Bunting for $500.00.

Front wheels are terrible

I have been using this pram for nearly 9 months. It is difficult to go even straight just after lifting up front wheels or down for small steps. Front wheels are terrible! I emailed steelcraft and what I heard from them was “talk to the retailer you bought” I bought this pram to use everyday... I kept using with this terrible front wheels with the problem but finally it’s completely broken now. I can’t go straight or turn even flat ground!! It is the worst timing as we are off to holiday soon... I am contacting the retailer but I don’t think they will lend us a pram. We would need to survive with a baby carrier during holiday. I do not recommend this pram. If I could go back to the time I bought, I would definitely choose other pram.

Purchased in November 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store.

Nat 123
Nat 123Hobart

Doesn't work very well

Its looks nice but gets stuck unfolding it and wheels jam up also i can't use it as the pram seat piece won't plug into the pram only have used the pram seat twice.

Purchased in March 2020 at Baby Bunting Online store for $550.00.

Richelle
RichellePerth, WA

Wheels lock up

After only using this pram for a month it was fine for the first three weeks then this last week the front wheels lock up and make it extremely difficult to do simple things like turn a corner or backing up the pram won't do it I have to kind of lift it off the ground and man handle it to go where I want it to. I brought this pram with the expectation it will last longer then a month before becoming inoperable, now it's off to kmart for a cheap light weight pram that atleast if it breaks I didn't spend $500 on it.

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Bunting for $500.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Richelle, thanks for taking the time to leave a your review and valuable feedback on the Steelcraft Savvi. If there is anything we can assist you with, please feel free to email au-support@britax.com
Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Crns
CrnsGordon 2906, ACT

Not for outdoor walking

This pram has many different positions - so your baby can face you or look out, lay flat in a bassinet or sit up etc. The bassinet is useful as a bed when taking short trips away.and the basket is large which is handy for shopping. That's where thr positives end.
Walking with this pram is awful. The tiniest bump and your baby is startled awake. You need to bend over and lift the wheels over thr tiniest.of curbs. Workable in shopping malls where the floor is smooth and that's about it. I am going to have to buy a new pram which I really don't want to spend the money on right now. Super disappointed

Purchased in August 2020 at Baby Bunting Online store for $400.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Nathan A.
Nathan A.asked

Hi, has the Savvi stroller been discontinued? I’m unable to find anyone who has any in stock or that still openly has for sale?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Nathan, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Savvi has been retired, however if you contact Baby Bunting customer support team on 1300 422 292 they will be able to advise which stores may still have stock. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

manoj X.
manoj X.asked

Hi there,
I have a steelcraft pram and the adapter to connect capsule stuck in pram. How to undo it ? I have tried a lot to undo it from the pram but failed. Please guide me through it.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Manoj, thanks for your question. I would suggest that you give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can talk you through this or alternatively visit your place of purchase as they will also be able to assist you with this. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Bella M.
Bella M.asked

Something has gone wrong with the seat connectors on my saavi convertible seat stroller. I don't know how this happened, as one day I used it and put it in my car as usual and the next day when I took it out of my car - it was all wrong.
One of the seat connectors on one side is in a diagonal position, and the other side is straight down. This means I cant connect it to the pram frame. Like i said i hage no idea how this happened, so i don't know how to fix it. Please help.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Bella M. Thanks for your question. We have already responded to your email with some instructions on how to rectify the change of position of the connections on your Savvi seat :)
Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers