Stiff Sore and Sorry

Stiff Sore and Sorry

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Symptom Relief
    • Significant Improvement (2)
  • Effective Within
    • 15 minutes (1)
    • 1 hour (1)
  • Pain Type
    • Chronic (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Side Effects
    • None (2)

SharonHunter Region, NSW

Great for my aching legs and cramps.

First used this for muscle cramps in my legs and it worked instantaneously. I work on the beach all day and my legs suffer. This gel helps me sleep. It works!

Purchased for $30.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Effective Within 15 minutes

FayGippsland, VIC

OMG - IT REALLY WORKS

I suffer from a whiplash to my neck injury which at its worst causes vertigo when I tip my head back to far. When the pain gets really bad, I start to tense up, which makes the pain and the vertigo worse. I went to the pharmacy to buy more pain killers and heat rubs and saw on the shelf a sampler of *stiff sore + sorry* . Decided to try the roll on, applied 4 times during the afternoon and evening, went to bed pain free and woke up pain free, and this was after only 1 day. I have had this problem on and of for 9 years, but this product has given me hope of getting on top of it. Thank you

Purchased in May 2019 at Amcal for $12.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Pain Type Chronic
Effective Within 1 hour

Chronic nerve pain - what a relief

KathyNewcastle

Best ever pain relief

I’ve been using this for 3 years. I have rheumatoid arthritis. A bottle last foreva, pain eases within minutes & smell goes away as quick. Would never use anything else

philquad

philquadnelson bay

good stuff

my shoulder has rsi & hurts constantly
im using this stuff now & it seems to help it a lot
also my trainer says its doing his hands good as he has dermatitis

Back and hip pain relief

My back and hip pain was relieved in 20 minutes. I haven't walked for 2 days due to the pain and I usually walk 3 to 5 km a day

Barbara

BarbaraKearns

Finally I can move

Siacticia pain really severe used stiff sore and sorry first time in months pain free, also working excellent on my arthritic joints.i can now walk and move properly pain free THANKYOU

perfect for injuries!

I use this for my muay thai injuries. You can imagine how often i get bumps, bruises, painful muscles etc. This gel helps so much. It reduces pain, stiffness and swelling, also bruises heal much faster. It really works and this big bottle lasts a long time. I recommend this for everyone.

bbs

bbsAU

It’s fantastic stuff

My local chemist had a tester so I put some on my wrists and hands that get all cramped up with shooting pains up my arms. That day they were really aching badly. Within ten minutes I noticed the worst pain was gone and for the rest of that evening my hands n wrists felt so much better. So my mum bought me a bottle, it’s not cheap. I use it regularly as it works so much better than the heat rubs I used to use. It gives a little relief on my bad hip but I hurt my lower back doing too much lifting last week, felt like I had a football in my back from swelling. Used this after my shower for three nights and the swelling has gone and back is much better.

Jen

JenNSW, 2285

It works

Doug R.

Doug R.asked

Does the product help fibromyalgia pain please

Sharon

Hi Doug. I can only tell you my own experience. If you contact the company direct they should be able to help you.
loveoilcollection.com.au Good luck

Fay

Hello Doug, sorry but I don't know, you would need to take that up with your GP, I only know that it helps me with my neck problems.

Gracie

Gracieasked

Can u use while breast feeding

I dont know , Im not a dr. Ask ur chemist

Fay

I do not know, ask the manufacturer or your chemist. Or take a bottle with you to your doctor and ask him/her.

Kevin L.

Kevin L.asked

is there any side effects from long tern use

Kathy

None I have found, I use regularly , (4 years). Good luck.

Fay

I dont know, as I only use it when needed, but no side effects yet. I have found it so effective for me that I can go weeks without any pain in my neck, then as soon as I feel pain again, I am straight back into using it .