Stiff Sore and Sorry

Stiff Sore and Sorry

4.9

Meg M

Meg MHunter Region, NSW

So surprised..it actually works!!

Heard about this product praised by a radio announcer and decided to try it, hoping it would be as effective for me. My feet having been aching and painful on the tops and sides whether I was walking or sitting. After finding a chemist who stocked it, I bought the roll-on gel and I actually noticed the difference within an hour of using it. Applied it a few times a day for the first few days, but now only need it once or twice day. Also apply to my knees now too. What a wonderful product!! I highly recommend it. My review is sincere and in no way solicited.

Purchased in January 2021 at Blooms pharmacy, Belmont NSW for $15.00.

Jo S.

Jo S.Darwin, NT

Pain Free! Absolutely Amazing Product

Purchased in September 2020 at Mindil Beach Market Stall Darwin for $35.00.

Claire O.

Claire O.South East Queensland, QLD

Sciatica Miracle

Purchased in May 2020 for $14.99.

Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Stiff Sore and Sorry compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Ray and Jan Milliss

Ray and Jan MillissHunter Region, NSW

Highly recommended for all arthritis sufferers... worked like a charm!

Five years ago the thumb on my right hand became useless with arthritis: painful, but no strength to grip anything, either. I used the product every day with improvement in pain level within two days and restored movement within ten days. It has never been as bad again. At the first sign of trouble I resume the routine. I recommend this product to everyone. Worth a try!

I use the roll on

Easy to use . Doesn't burn like some others. Has a pleasant odour.None greasy .
Works within a few minutes.of applying. The fact that it has natural ingredients also appeals to me.

Purchased in August 2019 for $15.00.

Phil

PhilNorth Western Region, NSW

Great for OsteoArthritis

I have been using " Stiff, Sore and Sorry" for my both my hips that suffer from OsteoArthritis. I have been usimg this product once daily on both hips for 10 days now. Just 1 squirt from the bottle for each hip and rub it in. I have found it a great help and has reduced my pain very much with very little pain now. With continued use, I am hoping to have no pain at all. I recommend this product.

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for $32.00.

Sharon

SharonHunter Region, NSW

Great for my aching legs and cramps.

First used this for muscle cramps in my legs and it worked instantaneously. I work on the beach all day and my legs suffer. This gel helps me sleep. It works!

Purchased for $30.00.

Fay

FayGippsland, VIC

OMG - IT REALLY WORKS

I suffer from a whiplash to my neck injury which at its worst causes vertigo when I tip my head back to far. When the pain gets really bad, I start to tense up, which makes the pain and the vertigo worse. I went to the pharmacy to buy more pain killers and heat rubs and saw on the shelf a sampler of *stiff sore + sorry* . Decided to try the roll on, applied 4 times during the afternoon and evening, went to bed pain free and woke up pain free, and this was after only 1 day. I have had this problem on and of for 9 years, but this product has given me hope of getting on top of it. Thank you

Purchased in May 2019 at Amcal for $12.00.

Chronic nerve pain - what a relief

Kathy

KathyNewcastle

Best ever pain relief

I’ve been using this for 3 years. I have rheumatoid arthritis. A bottle last foreva, pain eases within minutes & smell goes away as quick. Would never use anything else

philquad

philquadnelson bay

good stuff

my shoulder has rsi & hurts constantly
im using this stuff now & it seems to help it a lot
also my trainer says its doing his hands good as he has dermatitis

Back and hip pain relief

My back and hip pain was relieved in 20 minutes. I haven't walked for 2 days due to the pain and I usually walk 3 to 5 km a day

Barbara

BarbaraKearns

Finally I can move

Siacticia pain really severe used stiff sore and sorry first time in months pain free, also working excellent on my arthritic joints.i can now walk and move properly pain free THANKYOU

perfect for injuries!

I use this for my muay thai injuries. You can imagine how often i get bumps, bruises, painful muscles etc. This gel helps so much. It reduces pain, stiffness and swelling, also bruises heal much faster. It really works and this big bottle lasts a long time. I recommend this for everyone.

bbs

bbsSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s fantastic stuff

My local chemist had a tester so I put some on my wrists and hands that get all cramped up with shooting pains up my arms. That day they were really aching badly. Within ten minutes I noticed the worst pain was gone and for the rest of that evening my hands n wrists felt so much better. So my mum bought me a bottle, it’s not cheap. I use it regularly as it works so much better than the heat rubs I used to use. It gives a little relief on my bad hip but I hurt my lower back doing too much lifting last week, felt like I had a football in my back from swelling. Used this after my shower for three nights and the swelling has gone and back is much better.

Jen

JenNSW, 2285

It works

Dot B.

Dot B.asked

Please could you let Me know where stiff-sore-and-sorry cream can be purchased in Melbourne area Pakenham 3810 as I have not been able to find any Chemist need me who have heard about this product , Thank you for any help you can give me.

Ben

If you are still looking for Stiff, Sore & Sorry (by love oil collection) then I suggest contacting the makers via email or phone.

The website and contact details are here: https://loveoilcollection.com.au/contact/

Good luck!

P.S. I just noticed you can search for a stockist on their website:

Deborah

Deborahasked

where can i buy this ???

Ben

I purchased it from a market and also from my chemist.

To find a stockist near you check their website https://loveoilcollection.com.au/stockists/
Or if all else fails you can contact them via email or phone - details here: https://loveoilcollection.com.au/contact/

Vicki Attard

Vicki Attardasked

where do i bye this product stiff sore and Sorry ?

Ben

I purchased it from a market and also from my chemist.

See all Stiff Sore and Sorry questions