Stiff Sore and Sorry

Stiff Sore and Sorry

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Stiff Sore and Sorry? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9

LIQUID GOLD

We have been using SS&S for a few years now and found it definitely has given us relief from pain. I took 2 bottles to INDIA and they were using it like liquid gold. They loved it. I have been asked if they can buy it online I hope to send a couple of SS&S there when I get the opportunity.

Dave Bennett
Dave BennettHunter Region, NSW

The only lonely one

I have had leg and ankle pain for many years legacy of working in retail, heavy sighhh. I have tried everything all the creams gels supports and this product . This is as good as it get trust me buy use it and be happy . Just saying

Purchased in June 2020 for $30.

Meg MHunter Region, NSW

So surprised..it actually works!!

Heard about this product praised by a radio announcer and decided to try it, hoping it would be as effective for me. My feet having been aching and painful on the tops and sides whether I was walking or sitting. After finding a chemist who stocked it, I bought the roll-on gel and I actually noticed the difference within an hour of using it. Applied it a few times a day for the first few days, but now only need it once or twice day. Also apply to my knees now too. What a wonderful product!! I highly recommend it. My review is sincere and in no way solicited.

Purchased in January 2021 at Blooms pharmacy, Belmont NSW for $15.

Jo S.
Jo S.Darwin, NT

Pain Free! Absolutely Amazing Product

Purchased in September 2020 at Mindil Beach Market Stall Darwin for $35.

Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Stiff Sore and Sorry compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Claire O.
Claire O.South East Queensland, QLD

Sciatica Miracle

Purchased in May 2020 for $14.99.

Ray and Jan Milliss
Ray and Jan MillissHunter Region, NSW

Highly recommended for all arthritis sufferers... worked like a charm!

Five years ago the thumb on my right hand became useless with arthritis: painful, but no strength to grip anything, either. I used the product every day with improvement in pain level within two days and restored movement within ten days. It has never been as bad again. At the first sign of trouble I resume the routine. I recommend this product to everyone. Worth a try!

I use the roll on

Easy to use . Doesn't burn like some others. Has a pleasant odour.None greasy .
Works within a few minutes.of applying. The fact that it has natural ingredients also appeals to me.

Purchased in August 2019 for $15.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Phil
PhilNorth Western Region, NSW

Great for OsteoArthritis

I have been using " Stiff, Sore and Sorry" for my both my hips that suffer from OsteoArthritis. I have been usimg this product once daily on both hips for 10 days now. Just 1 squirt from the bottle for each hip and rub it in. I have found it a great help and has reduced my pain very much with very little pain now. With continued use, I am hoping to have no pain at all. I recommend this product.

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for $32.

Sharon
SharonHunter Region, NSW

Great for my aching legs and cramps.

First used this for muscle cramps in my legs and it worked instantaneously. I work on the beach all day and my legs suffer. This gel helps me sleep. It works!

Purchased for $30.

Fay
FayGippsland, VIC

OMG - IT REALLY WORKS

I suffer from a whiplash to my neck injury which at its worst causes vertigo when I tip my head back to far. When the pain gets really bad, I start to tense up, which makes the pain and the vertigo worse. I went to the pharmacy to buy more pain killers and heat rubs and saw on the shelf a sampler of *stiff sore + sorry* . Decided to try the roll on, applied 4 times during the afternoon and evening, went to bed pain free and woke up pain free, and this was after only 1 day. I have had this problem on and of for 9 years, but this product has given me hope of getting on top of it. Thank you

Purchased in May 2019 at Amcal for $12.

Chronic nerve pain - what a relief

Kathy
KathyNewcastle

Best ever pain relief

I’ve been using this for 3 years. I have rheumatoid arthritis. A bottle last foreva, pain eases within minutes & smell goes away as quick. Would never use anything else

philquad
philquadnelson bay

good stuff

my shoulder has rsi & hurts constantly
im using this stuff now & it seems to help it a lot
also my trainer says its doing his hands good as he has dermatitis

Back and hip pain relief

My back and hip pain was relieved in 20 minutes. I haven't walked for 2 days due to the pain and I usually walk 3 to 5 km a day

Barbara
BarbaraKearns

Finally I can move

Siacticia pain really severe used stiff sore and sorry first time in months pain free, also working excellent on my arthritic joints.i can now walk and move properly pain free THANKYOU